Hostel Arrabal Reviews

Salta 661 Montserrat, San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Argentina

I was amazed with the cleanliness of this Hostel. I definitely recommend it and its staff. Thanks!

• 11th Oct 2015
  • Colombia

Good location, ok breakfast, nice common areas, clean rooms & baths.

Very good and clean hostel.

good hostel, close to Corrientes where the action is. we met a lot of people and enjoyed chilling out in the living room

Very helpful staff, the rooms and the bathrooms are clean and pleasant.

• 28th Jul 2015

Decent location for trips to or from Montevideo as its near enough the port but also close to the metro for Buenos Aires attractions. Decent breakfast, decent rooms good price.

Very nice, clean and organized Hostel! Sometimes I felt I was in a regular hotel! My room was next to the barbecue patio, which caused some noise at night, but come on... Your are in a hostel! This is what it is all about!!! I can't complain about people socializing!

The photos from this hostel flatter to deceive - the sofas are dirty, the walls badly need paint - I did not feel like using the kitchen at all. Even though they do they do their best to clean the hostel, the ground floor is just of a poor standard, even though the rooms/other stories are ok. I have no idea how they can have a poster advertising for drugs on their office door either - that's disgusting!

we will stay there again, very good hostel! lock for lockers (smal) can be borrowed at reception, Arrabal is located in quiet area (30 min by taxi from airport in the morning) and close to subway lines as well as supermarkets and restaurants, very friendly staff, possibility to leave luggage after check-out, welcoming atmosphere, clean linen, clean bathroom and toilets (shared), spacious female dorm, risk to fall off the upper bunk bed ;) breakfast was ok (the healthiest option was oatmeal)

View all Buenos Aires Hostels