Hostel Arrabal Reviews

Salta 661 Montserrat, San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Argentina

The hostel is located in a convenient part of town, and easy to walk to different amenities. The decor is relatively new and bathrooms, dorms etc are clean. I did however have a very bad experience - coming back one night/morning I could not get into the hostel (despite ringing and knocking for 2 hours). I had to wait until breakfast when the night manager woke up... As a solo female the area isn't the safest to be around at that time (a few sketchy characters) so I rated Security very poor.

• 31st Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

Seemed okay, but was a bit disappointed as I had booked with the intention of staying New Year's because it said there was a bar and a cafe in the facilities. This is not the case, so I moved to a more lively place after one night. Having said that, it was clean, had nice communal areas and what looked like a well stocked kitchen. Very good security and good location.

Most helpfull staff so far! They can answer all your questions.

Loved that place. I´m coming back.

Really wonderful staff & very clean bathrooms!

very nice and helpful staff

1 2 Next » last »