Hostel Arrabal Reviews

Salta 661 Montserrat, San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Argentina

After staying in a few other hostels around Buenos Aires, this one is by far the best for a solo traveler. The staff are great, really helpful and friendly, the common areas are kept clean, the kitchen and sofas are a bit old but still work fine! WiFi is great but most importantly the atmosphere is great! I think it's a good size hostel to meet people! The only tiny improvement I would make is to get some tea towels in the kitchen!

Really nice hostel!! Near from everything, good staff and plenty of activities and space to socialize, definitely a place to stay in Buenos Aires!!

Honestly, this place, with the Turning Point Hostel in Cordoba, are the two best hostels I've been in Argentina ! And so far really ! The staff is really cool and helpfull, the place is clean, very nice, and the atmosphere was cool ! I will come back for sure If I have to go to BA !

I cant say anything bad about the hostel. I really liked staying there. The bathrooms where cleaned several times a day. And Marcio at the reception was really helpfull everyday, giving tips and advice on what to do in the city. Great location and it is very easy to get from the busterminal to the hostel. The common area was very nice and there were always a lot of people hanging out there.

This is great budget hostel. The location is handy for most things by foot or if not the metro and buses are close. The breakfast is dissapointing, just bread and cereal. Or if like me you dont eat cereal, just bread and jam. The computer for guest use is quite bad also, it's better to go to the internet place across the street. Otherwise the hostel is perfect for exploring Buenos Aires and Marcio is great. He has all the answers. I will probably stay here again.

Really chill hostel, clean rooms and bathrooms, friendly and helpful staff. This is the place to return when I visit Buenos Aires again.

Really great hostel in terms of cleanliness, location, security, comfort, facilities. The only thing that it's lacking is atmosphere - the guests hardly interacted with eachother, only within their groups of friends. As a single traveller, that's a big of a dissapointment. However it could just be due to the guests who were there when I was there.

It was so great to come back to the hostel on a hot afternoon to an air conditioned common area. It certainly helped to promote social interaction. The staff were friendly and always helpful, and worked to ensure the hostel was kept clean. I think it would be nice if the rooms were kept just a little bit cooler at night, but I would definitely stay here again!

The staff is very helpful, but two of them speak English very poorly. Awesome breakfast!

1 2 Next » last »