Hostel Art Sarajevo Reviews

Marsala Tita 34, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Water was closed alot of the time.

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Norway

a nice hostel. you didnt get any keys so had to ring the bell downstairs for 2 doors to open and then knock on hostel door. once i couldnt get into the hostel because no one answered at the bell and opened. irritating. otherwise nice but a bit empty hostel. but clean och nice, friendly staff and so on. i had a good nice time with good sleep at this hostel and i really liked sarajevo!

Pros - clean, nice location, lots of power outlets in the room Cons - only cash payments - was promised a receipt, but never got it - I was told that 24/7 someone would be in the hostel, not true. I ended up waiting for 2 hours in the street for someone to let me in. Unacceptable. - Going out, where I was the only one left in the hostel, with no keys all I could have done was shut the door (also opens from outside). The hostel has potential, but the staff unprofessionalism undermines it.

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Croatia

I had great time in your hostel.

• 21st May 2014
  • Croatia

I really enjoyed the cauzy atmosphere, with great location in the middle of happenings in the Center of the town. Also very convenient location with McDonald next to it. Staff is very helpful and friendly. It has good value for money.