Hostel Art Sarajevo Reviews

Marsala Tita 34, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The hostel is 5min from the party part and 15min from the turkish quarter by foot. The staff is helpful and the hostel has a nice common room to meet people. There are only two toilets which can lead to some waiting time.

Hostel is excellenty located right in one of the main streets "Maršala Tita", 2 min. walk to the old turkish quarter. Stuffis helpful, rooms are adequate, no AC - for less than 10€ absolutely reasonable choise! The distance from central bus/ train station to the hostel is about 25 (!) minutes but walkable.

The staff wasn't there to check in... We were received by a guest! Also, the kitchen was completely a mess, as well as the showers and the common room.

Very friendly atmosphere. I liked the fact that people were playing PlayStation games when I ventured into the living room for a stroll. Nice facilities too.

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Turkey

There are very nice people, helpful. This time was pleasent to stay in Hostel Art Sarajevo

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

New hostel in the centre of Sarajevo. Room was clean and the staff was helpful (although nobody was there when we arrived => someone let us in and we had to wait for like 30 minutes). Overall, it is a nice place to stay!

Water was closed alot of the time.

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Norway

a nice hostel. you didnt get any keys so had to ring the bell downstairs for 2 doors to open and then knock on hostel door. once i couldnt get into the hostel because no one answered at the bell and opened. irritating. otherwise nice but a bit empty hostel. but clean och nice, friendly staff and so on. i had a good nice time with good sleep at this hostel and i really liked sarajevo!

Pros - clean, nice location, lots of power outlets in the room Cons - only cash payments - was promised a receipt, but never got it - I was told that 24/7 someone would be in the hostel, not true. I ended up waiting for 2 hours in the street for someone to let me in. Unacceptable. - Going out, where I was the only one left in the hostel, with no keys all I could have done was shut the door (also opens from outside). The hostel has potential, but the staff unprofessionalism undermines it.

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Croatia

I had great time in your hostel.

• 21st May 2014
  • Croatia

I really enjoyed the cauzy atmosphere, with great location in the middle of happenings in the Center of the town. Also very convenient location with McDonald next to it. Staff is very helpful and friendly. It has good value for money.