6.9
Good 109 Total Reviews
6.9
Good 109 Total Reviews
Hostel Art Sarajevo Located at Marsala Tita 34, , Sarajevo.
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Sarajevo Sarajevo Centar, Bosnia and Herzegovina 71000 Marsala Tita 34
69% 109
43.8588411 18.4181029
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 41+
27th Sep 2016

Lovely clean hostel in a great location.

• England, Male, 18-24
6th Sep 2016

I cannot understand why this hostel is getting a bad reputation. The location couldn't be more central. The staff are the friendliest and most helpful people I have met during my months of traveling. The facilities are very well maintained and impeccably clean. Even the beds are of good quality and allow a comfortable nights sleep. Overall, this hostel is awesome and I highly recommended it to any who intended on visiting Sarajevo

18th Aug 2016
7.4

Good hostel. Close to the city centre. I was supposed to sleep in a single room but they gave me a room for 4 just for me, appreciated.

• Sweden, Female, 18-24
16th Aug 2016
3.7

Do not stay at this hostel if you have other options! It would be an OK hostel if it was not so terribly mismanaged. THERE IS NOT A 24 H RECEPTION! Our first night the staff left at about 00.30. Guests are not given keys so those who did not manage to get back until then were left to buzz the door and hope that another guest would know how to let them in. There was never any toilet paper, many guests were not given sheets, we had to pay more than agreed and noone checked us out. No security.

• Finland, All Female Group, 18-24
11th Aug 2016
5.4

When we arrived to the hostel, there was no one to check us in. We called the owner who said he would be there in 15 minutes - he came two hours later. Most of the time no staff members were around. The hostel was really filthy and we had no bottom sheets on our beds. Usually there was no toilet paper and we got no key cards to the hostel. The hostel overbooked and 10 people had to sleep in the common room. Location is very good and the owner is nice, but I wouldn't like to stay here again.

• Sweden, Female, 31-40
10th Aug 2016
2.9

I waited for THREE hours in the hallway outside the hostel. No one worked there. No one opened the door. No one answered the phone. Atlast two young guys who where staying at the hostel came and opened the door for me. I did'nt know where my bed was. The place was filthy, full of garbage in the common areas. I waited the whole day for someone who worked there but no one came. I gave up and booked a hotel room instead. I really hope that "Hostel" Art does'nt charge me for anything!! Worst p

• Australia, Male, 25-30
8th Aug 2016
4.0

It's in a good location but the reception guy is never there, there was no toilet paper until we left him a note and my bed had no bottom sheet, pillow slip or duvet cover. The common room is nice but I wouldn't recommend this hostel.

• maisy98
  • England, Female, 18-24
6th Aug 2016
3.1

Terrible hostel, worst one I've ever been to. Staff was barely around, and when he was he was horrible and rude! He wasn't around for our friends to check out even though it was check out time so they left and came back later and he said that since they didn't check out he was going to charge them for an extra night. Also horribly dirty and almost anyone can walk in. Only redeeming feature is okay location. 3.1 score is generous!! DO NOT STAY HERE

• Poland, All Male Group, 25-30
5th Aug 2016
4.9

Unsafe, dirty as hell, run by a supremely sleazy (if somewhat amusing) chap. Good location though.

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
31st Jul 2016
5.7

Comfy bed and nice room so for one night is fine. Problem is there is no one around, the guy was often out, guests arrived and just chose rooms at random. Toilet paper was a big issue! Even when I caught him once to mention it, he responded with how bad it is how quickly we get through it 😳 As he isn't around its not that secure as door is left open and I had to deal with a drunken old guy in the lounge. If someone was around it would get a much higher rating as room and distance was good.