Hostel Atlantik Reviews

Ul. Anton Popov br.18b, Skopje, Macedonia

Great wifi, beds, pillows and little kitchen. Lots of help from owner with ideas of things to see and do like Lake Mavrovo and Matka Canyon

Very lovely place with very polite staff.

• 8th Oct 2015
  • Turkey

Atlantik was a lovely hostel. My room was HUGE and was super clean and comfortable. The owner was a fabulous host and helped me to make the most of my stay in Skopje - from sitting me down with tea and showing me the map, to our morning chats over delicious coffee and breakfast, he made everything seen very easy! It was an easy walk to the city centre and the bus station. I would recommend Atlantik if you're looking for a small and friendly hostel (certainly not a busy or party hostel).

Super little hotel 20 mins walk from centre, spotless room and toilets, small kitchen shared and small lounge tv area to relax, very safe and the owner is a proper Gentleman only ready to help on any occasion ,i would only be to pleased to recommend !

the owner guy is great,very helpful,tries to help in everything.but please please add an adress instruction .cause normally it is easy to find.but because of the alphapet you cant understand the street names and it becomes hard to find.their wifi connection is very good,it is a quiet small hostel,recommended.

Lovely host, nice neigborhood.