Hostel B&B&B Reviews

C/ Mendez Nuñez N�6 1�, Santander, Spain

I left a jacket there and through emails I managed to confirm it was there. They were very responsive to my emails and got a quick solution to my problem. Therefore, I shall use the facility again on my return to UK through Santander, possibly for two nights! A good facility for ferry port and bus station

• 2nd Apr 2014

Great stay! Everyone I met there was friendly, the receptionist knew my name on arrival and they all were helpful. That breakfast was included was great for the price and the common room set up is nice. Great views from common room too, great spot for seeing the sunrise. Close to the tunnel to get to the main sights (3 minutes) and a minute from the bus station. Would very much recommend!

- Very clean hostel, everything looks fresh. - Good location, in the shopping area of the city, very close to the bus/train/ferry station. - The entrance is not so easy to find, on the back of the building, but it is well indicated.

There is a lot of noise in the night because the windows are one-side glass. The location is perfect and also the security but the breakfast wasn't much, only 2 toasts. But that's kinda normal in Spain... However, I enjoyed my stay here.

• 14th Nov 2013
  • Belgium

Definitely a great hostel because it is literally one block away from the bus station!

• 1st Nov 2013

I wasn't able to stay all the nights that I had booked originally so I had to cancel more than half of my booking, despite this the staff were very friendly and understanding about my situation. And although the room was quite small (8 bedroom) I would definitely stay there again.

One of the nicest hostels in Spain. Great location, great staff and common room. Would defenitely be back, when traveling in Santander.