Hostel B47 Reviews

Baronsstigur 47, Reykjavik, Iceland

Once you get past the security key code/lack of staff, its a decent hostel. Fridge amd lots of earing area but no stove. FYI** LOTS of economoc refugees staying at this hostel! Be prepared. They are all kind amd respectful, however when I was staying there a women claimed a refugee had inappropriatly said something to her, police came and the man was deported.

• 3rd Nov 2015

This hostel is run by robots -- there is no reception or anyone to help you around the city. The kitchen was always trashed and had dirty dishes overflowing from the sink. The location is pretty good though, and if you're just in the hostel to sleep, it's not too bad. Don't expect to meet people, though.

Probably wouldn't stay here again. there is no reception and it is all "automated" with codes for the doors but this makes for a poor environment with no one to help when needed. I left a jacket in the room and called 1 hr later and it must have taken the guy three days before he bothered to look so it was obviously gone by then. I tried to go back and get the jacket myself but my "code" had expired so I couldn't get in ... Very frustrating.

The hostel was okey, but we a little bit dirty and noisy. Good location, walking distance from everything.