Hostel BVJ Opera - Montmartre Reviews

1, Rue de la Tour des Dames, Paris, France

I stayed for 2 nights at this hostel, and you get what you pay for. I had a situation in which the night staff instead of checking information with the manager, started screaming and arguying with me, and that was horrible. But it's clean, well located, the beds are comfortable and it's a beautiful place.

clean, well located, the beds are comfortable and it's a beautiful place for BVJ OPERA MONTMARTRE HOSTEL ! THANKS...

I stayed two nights at the BVJ opera hostel and it was a great experience, the staff was very nice they helped us a lot, we even changed the dates of the booking and we found one of the staff Amar outside and he help us even outside his work. The place was very clean, the beds super comfortable and is like 3 minutes walking from the metro station and restaurants. So I would say it was worth it thank you !

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Thanks for the GREAT EXPERIENCE... NICE & HELFULL STAFF... CLEAN HOSTEL... CONFORTABLE BEDS... Hope to see you soon in the 1st HISTORIC HOSTEL of PARIS... Best regards, The LOUVRE HOSTEL !

LOVED this hostel. its besutiful, basic, nice breakfast, airy and amazing location. value for money. Would recomend. THANKYOU receptionists you make it a great hostel.

97 % RATED for a "BEATIFULL BASIC HOSTEL with an AMAZING LOCATION !!!! " Hope to see you soon, THE BVJ OPERA MONTMARTRE HOSTEL !

Everything is great with the hostel, really clean, staff super nice and very helpfull all the time. The only downside is that there is a fee for Wi-Fi.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Mexico

otelı bulmak çok zor çünkü tabelası yok hostelın nerde olduğunu gösteren bir şey yok. Banyo ve tuvaletler ortak kullanım ve çok pis , temiz olduğunu hiç görmedim. Kahvaltı çok erken ve kısa sürüyor.

Really good breakfast and good location. but downside to our stay was we were moved from our room without being notified in the evening. lost a pair of headphones

Thanks for THE GOOD BREAKFAST + GOOD LOCATION... Hope to see you soon in BVJ OPERA MONTMARTRE HOSTEL !

I stayed here one night, and I was out late, because it's paris, and when I returned to the hostel, my room had been overbooked. I found my bags on the floor and someone sleeping in my bed. I couldn't find the night staff, so I slept on the floor until another girl left around 6am. In the morning, before check out, I told them and they were kind enough to let me have a later check out so I could sleep. Typically checkout is 9:30, they let me stay until 11:30. Otherwise, it eas a nice stay!

Excellent location at Montmartre, very close to public transport and sights. Great-looking old palace but if you like a party hostel, this is not your place. Negative: very old school system. They track occupants /beds in the rooms very poorly. I've come back to my room late night only to find out some other dude sleeping in my bed. And IT HAPPENED THREE TIMES to me within 4 days, pretty disappointing. They should work out an electronic way of tracking things. Also, wifi is shaky at best.

It's a little hard to find as there is no clear sign that says hostel or the name of the hostel second there's no wi-fi and if your traveling as a couple be aware you will get split into different rooms men and women. Beside that it's very close to montemare and close to both 12 and 8 trains.

Thanks for your comming in THE FIRST HISTORIC HOSTEL of PARIS... "very closed to Montmartre" & Opéra THE SHOPPING DISTRICT of PARIS.... BUT FOR SURE : as informed on the MICRO WEB SITE, as CONFIRMED 2 times by mail : - ONLY SINGLE SEX DORM ROOM TO SHARE AVAILABLE, - WI-FI since 2 € per day - FREE WI-FI in our bar, just at the corner... Regards, The BVJ OPERA MONTMARTRE HOSTEL !

it was a nice experience for me to stay for 3 nights in BVJ, the location is close to the central Paris and the other hosts are very friendly.

• 16th Jul 2015

Thanks for your comming in the FIRST HISTORIC HOSTEL of PARIS... with his "CENTRAL LOCATION + FRIENDLY HOST..." Hope to see you soonly back, The BVJ OPERA MONTMATRE !

Nice place, like a fancy hotel. Breakfast is delicious and free. But there's no enough space in the shower room, also no laundry and kitchen, but it's part of the deal right?

Great hostel wirh comfortable beds and a good bathroom. The staff is really nice and helpful. Good common areas and the breakfast was ok. I just found the building and the bedroom quite hot, with no fans. In general, it is definitely a good place to stay for a couple of days and I recomend it.

"GREAT HOSTEL with CONFORTABLE BEDS + NICE & HELPFULL STAFF .... A GOOD PLACE for a couple days..." Thanks a lot, The BVJ OPERA MONTMARTRE HOSTEL !

The structure of the hostel is good but the staffs are very rude. I met at least about 6 people working there and none of them were polite. All work with very bad humour and don't know how to deal with people. I do not recommend!

THANKS A LOT for our GOOD HOSTEL STRUCTURE... arrive with your smile... it will be easier to get one !!! STRICLTY RESERVED for students, teachers, groups & real open mind youth travellers who are not so precious !!! FOR THE SERVICE of a 5 stars palace, THE SILENCE of a church... we are not made for you !!!

It's not a hostel, but it is worth the money. Free breakfast, nice room with nice street views and clean showers. Very close to the metro station and only 10 minutes away from Place de la Concorde. I really enjoy the atmosphere of the neighbourhood, although at night you could hear drunk people walking down from Moulin Rouge. Wifi was not free, but over all a good experience.

This hostel is more like a hotel than a traditional hostel. If you are the kind of person who likes to stay in a hostel because of the chances to meet people, have some drinks or have interesting chats in the common area, then this is not your place! The staff don't smile, ever... the hostel is very quiet. It is very well located. There is no free wifi, you have to pay to get the service. The breakfast is very good, complete enough. Another down side is that there's only one key for room.

Amazing location! Rooms were a little packed but what you would expect at this time of year. Bathrooms were clean as were rooms. Staff were very helpful, especially Dan that helped me the first night I arrived after midnight. Female worker; however, was quite rude and short changed me when buying wifi. Otherwise really great place to stay, great for Paris!

AMAZING LOCATION + CLEAN ROOMS & FACILITIES + HELPFULL STAFF... Hope to see you sonn in the 1st HISTORIC HOSTEL of PARIS... with his amazing lobby & private court yard... Regards, The BVJ OPERA MONTMARTRE !

We thought that the hostel was clean and in a very nice location. However, we were frustrated that you had to pay for the Wifi. The breakfast was excellent!!

Thanks for the CLEAN HOSTEL + NICE LOCATION + EXCELENT BREAKFAST.... as informed on the micro we site, as confirmed by mail : WI-FI since 2 Euros per day... FREE WI-FI in our bars at the corner of the hostel ! Just read what you rent ! Regards, The BVJ OPERA MONTMARTRE !

The hostel is great! Really clean and pretty good, a little high on the price but kind of worth it because of the location. The only thing I didn't like we're the bathrooms, they are really uncomfortable and it's a little hard to take a shower there. The staff were good but some of them were rude but I think that's because they are French. Besides that, everything was great.

Thanks for the GREAT... CLEAN... & PRETTY GOOD HOSTEL... in the real city center... between the NATIONAL OPERA HOUSE the shopping district & the HISTORIC MONTMARTRE... Hope to see you soon, The BVJ OPERA MONTMARTRE HOSTEL !

Excellent neighborhood location on quiet street very close to a gorgeous old church. The BJV hostel is a beautiful historic building and the rooms are very clean. It was nice that there were sinks in the rooms with mirrors (and flattering lighting, too). Showers were spacious but it took a very long time for the water to become warm first thing in the morning. Staff were sometimes a little bit hard to find. Good breakfast and dining courtyard. overall nice hostel and great deal for its location.

• 27th Jun 2015

Thanks for the BEATIFULL HISTORIC BUILDING + CLEAN ROOMS + GOOD BREAKFAST... Thanks a lot for our SIMPLE & BASIC HOSTEL where you'll find just the necessary & strictly reserved for students, teachers, school groups & real open mind youth travelers from 15 till 35 years old who are not so precious ! Regards, The BVJ OPERA MONTMARTRE !

It was so nice place and staffs were very kind and helpful. Just check out time was so early. Apart from that we were glad for staying there. We will see one day again. Thank you for everyting. Greetings from Istanbul :)

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Turkey

NICE PLACE + KIND STAFF... for the 1st HISTORIC HOSTEL of PARIS, with his amazing historic lobby & private court yard for the FREE EARLY FRENCH BREAKFAST !!! Hope to see you soon, The BVJ OPERA MONTMATRE !

« first « Prev 1 2 3