Hostel Baccarat Reviews

39, Rue D'Angleterre, Nice, France

Loved this place, arrived and was warmly welcomed by the staff, the manager organized free champagne nights both nights i ended up staying here. Great location just a block from both the train station and the main street.

• 25th Apr 2015

Amaizing place !

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Poland

Booked this hostel cause its so close to the train station (about a minute walk), and was supposed to have a calm night since my train left early the morning after. However the hostel organized this huge party in the common area with free drinks, which was a great way to meet people. The hostel itself was overall clean as well, and the staff very friendly.

• 24th Apr 2015

I had an excellent stay.

• 24th Apr 2015

they did not provide extra toilet paper for us or any soap.

• 23rd Apr 2015

Great hostel with amazing people. Loved the champagne nights and met so many awesome travelers.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Portugal

The staff were incredibly friendly, helpful, and went above and beyond to make sure our stay was spectacular. Great hostel to get rest at night but enjoy a very social atmosphere in common areas. Location ideal to quickly walk to Old Town and the beaches. Hope to stay here again in the future!

I loved to stay in this hostel. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Definitely a place to stay when you are in Nice. :-)

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Romania

Staffs are very friendly and helpful. I had a wonderful stay at thehostel.

• Malaysia

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, which made our stay much easier. Haven't seen as good staff for a while!

• Finland

I liked the room. Easy check-in and check-out. I like the view from my balcony. Bathroom was nice and clean.

• 14th Apr 2015

Brilliant help, great advice on the city, food specialities, places to visit and the staff always had time and patience to help you solve your queries, about interesting places to see or the best way to get around the Côte d'Azure. (Most of which is remarkably cheap and relaxing in Spring). Friendly and warm with an attempt to introduce people. great value for 2 stars.

Thank you a lot for the very friendly atmosphere, cleanness and convenient location!

It's situated in an excellent position. Furniture and facilities are quite impersonal but it's definitely worth it for the cheap price. I had a good time there.

Amazing hostel in the heart of Nice. It's located only few metres from the main train station and couple of minutes walk from the old town and the beach. Rooms and the kitchen are very well equipped and very clean, also there's very big common room to chill. On the top of that there is super-friendly staff always ready to help and they provide complimentary champagne parties with great atmosphere all around. Fantastic place either to chill or party, cheers guys.

Sufficient hostel with friendly staff. Great location, 2 minute walk to train station and essentially immersed in city centre. No lockers for possessions in room. Provided no comfortor and only sheets. Also, only 2 of the outlets in the room worked so not everyone was able to charge their phone over night.

Friendly staff that was always helpful. The location was surperb. Very close to the train staion and the tram line that took you where you needed to go in Nice. Rooms weren't state of the art but were clean enough. There were no locks in the toilet for some reason..

I loved the amount of space we had within the hotel and the free wifi was a bonus! The female receptionist was especially nice and helpful and the value for what we got was therefore very good. The layout of the place made it easy to socialise with the other guests and I will definitely return if I ever go back to nice. The only thing I would mention is the free wifi isn't very good but it was free so I can't really complain!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Scotland

I am sure the hostel has potential. Unfortunately, if you are like me and like a duvet or warmth you might want to try elsewhere. I spent two nights shivering whilst my room mates had duvets and sheets. I brought this to the attention of the staff, who did little to resolve the problem but give me a double bed sheet. 25 euros p/n commands a warm bed at least. The excuse was along the lines of 'we don't usual have so many guests this early in the year and don't have enough duvets for all beds

The girl in the reception was adorable! Great example to be followed not only by every staff but by every human being. In five minutes we understand the "best staff" award hanging on the wall.

• 2nd Apr 2015