Hostel Baccarat Reviews

39, Rue D'Angleterre, Nice, France

i was travelling by myself it's my first hostel experience. When i check in i was upgraded to the hotel sister in a private room for the same price than a dorm!! Private bathroom, tv, wifi, king size bed, common kitchen :).. And the plus is the supet helpful staff.Amazing experience in the winter time thanks

• 9th Jan 2015

Best hostel ever :) see ya next year!

This isn't the hostel that you actually book for... We arrived to a sign on the door that sent us to a different hostel/hotel. The place was ok, small room with Ensuite and there was a kitchen, wifi didn't work in the room and staff were a bit rude - didn't want us leaving our bags for a few hours after check out. Clean and comfortable tho. Would recommend staying at hostel Meyerbeer instead.

The location is simply perfect ! Great hostel with an amazing atmosphere the staff was very lovelly and helpfull. Lots of great activities happening every night. I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel !

• 7th Jan 2015

This hostel is excellent. The staff is awesome always smiling and playing attention to your comfort. There is free champagne party and music almost every night. It was an exceptional experience.

• 7th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

happy with my stay here

• 6th Jan 2015

clean, great location and kind staff, couldnt have asked for more

• 31st Dec 2014

they were closed for a while and we were one of the first guests after reopening. hence a little dull atmosphere is understandable. the staff are really nice...has a good bar...a good place to stay at Nice

Great location. Nice rooms. Big kitchen and common room

Ive stayed at this place twice before when going to nice, but it was apparently closed at the moment so stayed at their sister hotel instead that was very good as well, clean etc. Baccarat is normally a really fun place to stay at anyway, and i heard theyre opening up for new years

One problem was that during reservation it was not indicated that Baccarat is closed for renovation and instead I have to stay at Antares.

• 16th Dec 2014
  • India

I can't really say anything about this place because was closed the day we got to Niza, there was a message in the door leading us to another hotel where our reservation was meant to be acknowledged. Everything was ok in the new place, but we just have nothing neither good or bad to say about Baccarat.

• 3rd Dec 2014
  • Colombia

I actually stayed in Hostel Antares because Baccarat was closed. I really like Antares because it was really clean.

• 21st Nov 2014
  • South Korea

I'm a little confused as to whether I was staying in Hostel Baccarat as checkin was around the corner at another hotel, and the room was accessed through that hotel. But the room was comfortable, clean, warm, so I was happy. Room had fridge in it, but I don't think there was any kitchen facilities anywhere. Location is about 10 min walk from the waterfront, and 2 min walk from the train station. Was great value for money!

Hostel Baccarat is closed for the season so we were given a room in Hotel Antares. Our room was very dirty. The hotel was run down and did not feel safe. The facilities were run down and the wifi did not work the majority of the time.

There is no wifi that works in the hotel, the staff are unsympathetic, and unhelpful.

• 24th Oct 2014

Lighting was poor at places, can be improved.

• 24th Oct 2014
  • India

Good location - right near the train station and easy walking distance to the centre. The lockers were not good though as they were like cages so couldn't store valuables in them. Good room and beds though and overall a fine hostel.

The hostel had a good location and the staffs was really friendly and helpful. However, the window in our room was broken , anyone can get into our room by this way. Also, the facilities in our room were really poor , the ceiling had a hole and you can see through it, bathroom was old and look like it falling apart. My pillow was flat and my blanket was super old and thin which made me hard to sleep. I would give your hostel 6/10

good value for money. got upgraded to a private room for free. close to train station and not a bad walk to the beach.

• 23rd Oct 2014