Hostel Baccarat Reviews

39, Rue D'Angleterre, Nice, France

Couldnt have enjoyed this place more, everything was great especially thank to the staff, youre awesome!

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Costa Rica

Ive stayed in hostels all over the world and this is one of the best. The staff and whole atmosphere is really great and they really try their hardest to make sure everyones stay is perfect.

• 14th Jul 2014

Great location in regards to the train station, the reception staff were lovely and we really enjoyed the €3 spaghetti night!

The hostel is in a super location just off the main street down to the beach. The atmosphere was great especially at the spaghetti party. I reccomend you sign up to the pub crawl , ask at reception, I think it's on Tuesday Thursday and Saturday, such a good night and a great way to meet people. The rooms were great, nothing special but clean, comfy and we'll laid out. The staff were the best part, Nicole helped us out a lot when my friend had hurt his foot on a sea urchin and had to go hospital!

The location is good, a few minutes walk to the train station

very clean hostel with welcoming staff!

• 11th Jul 2014

The best value for a backpacking like me!

Awesome hostel. Only stayed for one night, but I could tell it's a really fun environment. Stayed in a double room with its own bathroom, which was clean and pleasant. There was a lift for luggage, which was a plus. Also, easy walking distance from the old part of Nice as well as being right across from the main train station.

Hostel baccarat was amazing! The location was perfect! Close to the station and also close to the beach and a supermarket. This hostel was also great for socializing as every 2nd night there was spaghetti night where all guests came together for unlimited pasta, wine and popcorn, and everyone was super friendly. The receptionist was also great, she was a massive help with anything we needed. My favorite hostel by far, I really cannot fault anything

• 10th Jul 2014

A 3€ -all you can eat- pasta night, incredibly kind staff, good rooms, and it also happened to be a local pubcrawl with a 150-200ppl the night I stayed. Nice couldn't have been better.

• 10th Jul 2014

A wonderful hostel and the owner is so nice and helpful! I would definately recommend this hostel to anyone! We had a great stay and will definately be back!

Had an excellent stay here thanks to the different events they have. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend it.

• 9th Jul 2014

Hotel Baccarat is in a really good location, a few minutes from the train station and a short walk to the centre of Nice and the beach, are just brilliant. Staff really friendly and helpful, and allowed us to keep our bags there and use facilities even after checking out. Rooms are basic, and not overly clean, but other than that we had a good stay!

I missed my train on my last day which meant I had to stay another night in Nice. One of the staff members names Dan helped me liaise with the train station to organise another ticket AND gave me a room at a discounted price so I had a safe place to stay. Was the best hostel experience I have had.

• 8th Jul 2014

I rated the location as good becuase it is like a 10-15 minute walk from the beach. Mostly the place was very clean. However, my bath towel had long wavy dark hair all over it, so when I dried off after getting out of the shower I was covered in someone else's hair. I'm sure it was clean, it was just a bit icky. When I asked for a new one, they went out of their way to get me 4 NEW towels. VERY FRIENDLY!

• 7th Jul 2014

The staff were very friendly and helpful. There were only five lockers in a dorm of six beds, and one of them was broken beyond use. Nothing of mine was stolen, though. The front was so shiny and flashy that I was surprised to find the room a bit run down. There was no lock on the bathroom door, so my roommates and I just agreed not to go in when it was closed. The beds were comfortable. It was a bit noisy outside the window at night, but the air con worked, so the window could be closed.

Shower wasn't very well lit and the shower head was slightly broken so the shower facilities were poor. Good location as opposite train station and a simple walk to the beach and old town. Staff friendly and helpful.

I had a blast! I defentivley recommend the pasta nights, will be coming back for sure!

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

The staff was really helpful and they even let us have a private room with the price of a dormitory. The indoor garden is nice. The location is convenient for day trips to Monaco, Cannes etc but the beach good be a bit closer. All in all we enjoyed our stay very much.

The room was not so clean but it was ok. It was very good to sleep in place with aircondicioner during the European summer. The also have a pasta and wine night for only three euros. It's totally worth.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7