8.7
Fabulous 4,087 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 4,087 Total Reviews
Hostel Baccarat Located at 39, Rue D'Angleterre, , Nice.
France
Nice 06000 nice 39, Rue D'Angleterre
87% 4087
43.7048789 7.2646236
    Rooms available

25th May 2016

great people...free French bread every evening..;unheard of...crowded and fun

22nd May 2016

Was good! Had a problem in my room with a fighting couple, but the hostel manager solved the problem as well as he could. Lots of free bread, very cozy atmosphere, and free champagne/wine nights as well! Also right near many shops and a 24-hour boulangerie. I would stay here again!

20th May 2016

The man who greeted us when we got there, Gabriel, was very friendly and helpful! He ensured that me and my friend had a room together despite having booked separately. I was happy with the cleanliness and facilities, and the location by the train station was very convenient!

20th May 2016
6.3

Very basic hostel. PROS: Excellent location steps away from the train station, and friendly staff. CONS: Bad wifi signal, carpet is old and dirty, bathroom was also not very clean. Very limited facilities which affect hostel's atmosphere.

• China, Female, 18-24
19th May 2016

good location (near the railway station nice staff clean and safe

• sadidrahimi
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
18th May 2016

Great place to stay, staff was super friendly and let me in at 2am. Even the cleaners were great and cheerful. The patio outside gathered travellers from both hostels which was nice. I have already stayed on three separate occasions so definitely would stay again.

16th May 2016

Hotel Baccarat provided great value for money - the staff upgraded my friend and I from our 8-person room to a private double room for the same nightly price, they were kind and helpful and always available to give us advice for Nice/surrounding cities recommendations. Made us feel very welcome!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th May 2016

I had an amazing stay at Hotel Baccarat - friendliest hostel staff I've come across, they were willing to go above and beyond to help me out and ensure that I enjoyed my time there, great location close to the main hub of the city, clean rooms, warm showers, social atmosphere..Couldn't have asked for anything more - would highly recommend!

14th May 2016

Great location and room. No laundry, but there is a laundromat 2 blocks away. It is 100m from the train station and 20m from the tram. You can walk the main street to the water pretty quickly and there's a lot to see along the way. Watch out if you have bad knees, many floors and one slow elevator that holds at max 2 people.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
14th May 2016
6.3

Rooms are dirty and very dingy. Our room didn't have a proper cage in which to lock our belongings. But the staff are very helpful and accommodating - they upgraded our room to a private room which was a lot better. Great location though!! Right next to the train station and minutes walk from Old Town. Right in the heart of the city, great!