Hostel Backpackers Reviews

Braće Fejića 67, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Loved the staff, clean hostel, very family feel. You need anything it's done for you. Will definitely stay again!

AMAZING!!!!! The hostel is family run, and mama was the best host! Making coffee and tea and making us feel like part of the family! We will definitely be back not only for the great hospitality but for the great location as well!!

Best people, place, and price. Honestly the best hostel I have ever been to. It's a family run hostel, so they know how to make you feel like family too. Hospitality is above expectations, and the amount of fun there will always be remembered. Can't wait to be back eventually! Vanessa, the Mama, Alen, and Ermin are amazing people. They won't disappoint you!

• 28th Aug 2015

Awesome!!!

I had an amazing two nights here, the staff were so welcoming and friendly and made you feel right at home. I recommend doing the tour they offer, it was fantastic and a great way of meeting people.

by far my fav hostel so far. felt so at home. the staff are great and go out of their way to make u happy and comfortable. its perfectly located, so close to the bridge and main strip. i was sad to leave. will definatley be returning one day.

The hostel has a really great location. The door our room wasn't possible to close properly which was bad because of security and noise. The shower is rather crappy cause it changes from hot to cold all the time. However the owner is nice and especially his mom is really lovely!

I'll be back....

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Slovakia

It was a great hostel. I think though that it was a bit to hyped. I was not feeling the Bosnian atmosphere as I wanted to. But it was easy to live there because everyone spoke perfectly English.

The Hostel is amazing, the staff is great. One of the best places I have ever got the chance to hit! The girl from the front desk would gladly hang out with us and lone travelers are encouraged to get together. When I woke up with a massive hangover the lady from the Hostel even got out to the closest pekara and bought me some bread. At dinner time as well she wouldn't stop feeding me, giving me local food otherwise I would never have tried. From this place I have some of the best memories!!

It's a very good hostel. Clean and comfortable, but they didn't accept payment by credit card.

• 11th Aug 2015

Awesome hostel, great atmosphere, and I am pleased to have stayed there on my short stop in Mostar.

We never write reviews but we feel the need to do so for this hostel. It is by far the BEST hostel we have stayed in. The staff and the atmosphere were one of a kind. It was sad to leave and we could've spent more time there. The location is fantastic and the tour they offer is highly recommended, they take you off the beaten track and is very chilled out. You would be crazy not to stay here. Love Booby and Foofy xo

Very friendly staff, perfect location. The rooms and the bathroom were very clean. The only disturbing thing was the impregnated smell of cigarette everywhere, but unfortunately it seems to be standard everywhere in Bosnia.

Great team. Great tips. Great parties. After one night, people usually want to stay longer at the backpackers hostel and book more nights.

The best hostel EVER. I'll most likely come back to Mostar JUST to visit this hostel! Great people, and a very social. I wish I stayed longer. After three weeks of backpacking this was definently the best.

Had an absolutely wild time at Hostel Backpackers. The staff will become your friend instantly and show you a good time every night. The hostel is also in the best location close to the old town and the bus station. You probably shouldn't stay here if you don't want to party/meet new people, but the beds are located away from the party room so you could probably still sleep if you want to stay in.

Very nice, sort of homelike feeling yet a sense of party mood - nice and social people, the staff always seemed to be in the mood to hang out and chill or party. Location was great, bathrooms were clean and they had air conditioning in the dorms, which was super. Overall: very good hostel, would recommend it.

I had the best time at Hostel Backpackers. The atmosphere is unique as it is small and cosy, and the type of place you just feel like hanging out at. During my stay it felt like we were all part of the 'hostel-family'. The staff was great and part of the social life at the hostel. Highly recommend!

Amazing staff. Hard to leave this place.