Hostel Backpackers

Superb 124 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 124 Total Reviews

9th Aug 2017

Cozy place in the heart of Mostar. I definitely suggest it, expecially for the kindness of the staff.

31st Jul 2017

The best hostel I've stayed at in a long time. Great atmosphere and it's ran by the BEST people, I booked for 2 nights but ended up staying for 6, nothing is too much trouble and they treat you like family. I will come back, I absolutely loved it here.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
30th Jul 2017

Hostel Backpackers though a short stay from us provided us with everything we needed. We stayed in a private room and it had good air conditioning which is needed in the middle of summer. Location is excellent and central - close to the bus station and the bridge. On arrival we had someone come walk us from the bus station to the hostel which was nice and he explained the everything to us. The private area had a kitchen and was clean.

• aytansarisoy924
  • England, Male, 18-24
24th Jul 2017

Wish I stayed longer, great value for money. Staff are so friendly, the tour is the best I've ever down, was delivered with passion and enthusiasm. It's a must stay place.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2017

Best hostel, staff are very friendly and willing to go out of their way for you. Great location to explore Mostar. Comfortable beds, towels were provided, air conditioning in rooms, good lockers, plugs next to beds. Had a great time here would 10/10 recommend.

• England, Male, 18-24
19th Jul 2017

Great location and amazing staff. The hostel runs a countryside tour by Ermin, probably the coolest guy to exist ever, and armin made sure we had the best time in Mostar. Also a little story which will sell you the hostel... I was a bit silly and lost my go pro whilst in Mostar. So the hostel took it upon themselves to take me to the police station and pay for my taxi so I could get my police report. Didn't quite work out in the end but this shows the level off hospitality you can expect here.

17th Jul 2017

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. I had an excellent day on the excursion they planned. Super chill vibe and the family that owns the establishment and genuine badass. I was sad to leave :) Cheers my friends

15th Jul 2017

Great location with everything in walking distance. The hostel had really friendly staff members, and the rooms are spacious with comfortable beds (air conditioning was a plus).

7th Jul 2017

I only stayed one night as I had a super early bus to catch the next morning, but everything was great. It's very close to the bus station as well as everything in the old town, so the location can't be beat. Staff was nice and everything was clean and a good value. The air conditioning was quite loud which made it a bit difficult to sleep but it was ok. Thanks again.

23rd Jun 2017

Offered homemade rakija while checking in. It was like being with family. Ermin,Alan & Sabina wined & dined us, sang Sevdah/technopop & showed us BH culture past & present. Met lots of people & age didn't matter. The Niteride 2 Blagaj was a peak experience plus Tito's secret & private home tour. Samir regaled us with his stories while we laughed all the way to Kotor, CG via his private car transport service. I would come back for a longer stay here/take more of Ermin's tours. ZIVILA Mostaru!