9.6
Superb 87 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 87 Total Reviews
Hostel Backpackers Located at Braće Fejića 67, , Mostar.
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Mostar 88104 Braće Fejića 67
96% 87
43.3395581 17.8143498
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 31-40
13th Sep 2016

I had a fantastic stay in the hostel. It's excellent for the solo traveller with a great atmosphere with other travellers. The hostel is a bit rough around the edges, but the room are clean and with air-conditioning. It's in fantastic location 2 mins walk from the Mostar bridge but what really made it were the staff! I cannot say it enough, very helpful recommending things to do, offering tea and coffee and making everybody feel welcome.

• Mexico, All Female Group, 31-40
11th Sep 2016

Sabina, Allen and Benjamin were fantastic hosts. We got welcome with cake and icecream. They make you feel part of their family. We loved the place that we stayed an extra night. Location is perfect. They arranged our transfer to Montenegro and the tour we took offered by them was great. Atmosphere was really good. Wish I could've stayed longer.

10th Sep 2016

Amazing hostel run by amazing, lovely genuine people. Greeted with homemade cake that was delicious. Very good vibe and they go beyond the call of duty to make sure that all guests are looked after. Really good central location and only a 7 minute walk from the bus station and 2 minutes to the Mostar old bridge. Loved my stay here and thank you all for really good memories of Mostar. Keep up the amazing work and looking toward to visiting again soon! From Dancing in the rain 😜!!!!!🇮🇪🇧🇦🍀

• England, Male, 25-30
16th Aug 2016

This hostel is in an ideal location. The staff are what makes the hostel; they are welcoming, generous, warm and very helpful. Very laid back place. I would stay here again.

9th Aug 2016

It's the best hostel ever I stay when u check in they offer u drink and also who the owner of the mum Sabrina she is always want to feed u which best think and also this the family business Sabrina's suns ermin and Alan they want to help and give u some tips abaouth city and ermin took me some place like small village I am sure not so many tourist see that is Amazing thank you guys all your help even ermin father took me to barber shop to cut my hair .thank you all you guys see you in 3 munts.

• Spain, Male, 25-30
30th Jul 2016

If you are looking for a fun hostel, with great staff and where it's easy to meet people, this is a great place.

30th Jul 2016

Second time in Hostel Backpackers, and still the best hostel I have ever been. Best staff ever that make you feel like family. This time the hostel is even better with the new lockers. All the rooms With AC and good toilets. If you go to Mostar, dont have doubts. Hostel Backpackers all the way. Thanks to Sabina, Allen, Vanessa and Ermin. One day we Will meet again.