Hostel Backpackers

Superb 95 Total Reviews
Superb 95 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2017

Nice family run hostel in a great location. No lockers but apart from that a good stay!

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2017

By far the best hostel I've stayed in, hands down!!! Great and endearing family team that welcomed me with open arms, gave great advice and stories as well as sharing a Shisha upon arrival! The lounge is most amazing and quirky chilled out area you will ever get! I couldn't thank them enough for the perfect hospitality, generosity, and not to mention the "Tour".. MUST DO I PROMISE! they will blow your mind.. definitely my fav country within my months travels, BIG UP BACKPACKERS! Great job guys!!

28th Mar 2017

100% deserves its rating. Dorms were under construction so they gave me a private; normally I prefer dorms, b/c it's hard for me to meet people, but it was really nice to have some space for a day or so. As others said, hosts are fantastic & really made me feel welcome -- had a great time chatting with Sabina despite a language barrier and her son was just as friendly. Very comfortable and perfect location in the beautiful little city. Nothing bad to say at all.