Hostel Backpackers Reviews

Braće Fejića 67, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I had such a good time there. Staff are so nice, especially Rosie - like a little family. Location is brilliant, atmosphere relaxed, advise is useful and the common room is always full of a bunch of nice people who're up to exploring Mostar or a game of poker! Loved it.

we spend there only one night, but that was party night and we wanted to sleep. You can feel cigarette smoke everywhere (you can smoke in common room) so it wasn't best night. Staff was ok, but concentrated on party, not really helpful

Great little hostel ran by a nice family (honestly the mother insists on making you coffee or tea all the time and tries to do your dishes for you), would highly recommend, would love to go back. Cheers

This hostel is amazing! The staff is beyond friendly and does everything for you to feel at home. I only planned to stay one night but quickly extended my visit. The location is right next to the center and really close to the bridge. They offer a tour which is also more than worth the money. Thank you guys, I had an amazing time and I'll certainly come back!

Really nice hostel !!! Only problem : staff made too much noise at night.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Spain

A good place to stay. Some crazy people around, in the most positive way. If you stay here you will definately enjoy mostar.

I ve been in that hostel for 2 nights and I had an amazing stay! Sabina and his family made me feel welcome and home. The hostel is really close to the Old Bridge and it's also good for meet solo travellers as well. I really recommend this place! Grazie

Thanks to all the staff. Friendly, helpfull, very obliging. I had fantastic days in Mostar. Thank you!

A family runned hostel that was very accommodating and affordable. The hostel offered a great 8 hour tour that incorporated the beautiful kravice waterfalls and an informative history of the Bosnian Croatian war. Besides the tour, the facilities were great and the staff were very generous (everytime we were in the common room, we were offered coffee, juices and traditional Bosnian pastries). I would definitely go back.

• 27th Jul 2014

I really enjoyed my time in this hostel. The people that work there were very nice. It made me feel like I was at home far from home. Hostel is near the old center and bridge, so it´s perfectly located.