Hostel Backpackers Reviews

Braće Fejića 67, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The owners were amazing. Greeted me with delicious food when I arrived. Very nice people and made you feel at home. The location couldn't be better. Definitely recommend!

My stay at Hostel Backpackers was the most unique experience during my travels in the Balkans. I became good friends with the family running the hostel, and the staff whose kindness, generousity and laid-back outlook on life made my time special. It'll never be forgotten as I'm sure to return next year!!

Nice homely stay, staff were very helpful and hppy to give advice on local surrounds

Great vibes, great people :)

Out of all the hostels we've stayed at, Backpackers Hostel has been on of the few places to exude a family like vibe. The staff here make you feel at home, yet also know how to lighten the mood with music, food and drink. The hostel is ideally located within a 5-10 minute walk of anything of note in Mostar. A special thanks to Mama Sabina, Vanessa and Allen for making our time in Mostar a time to remember. Highly recommended and will be back!

I had an amazing stay at this hostel! It feels more like hanging out at a friend's house rather than a hostel. Equipped with a mom who feeds you! What more could you ask for? Rooms are always kept very clean- just a great atmosphere all in all. Staff were also amazing, I can't wait to go back!

Great hostel. We arrived very late, but the staff was waiting for us and helped us park our car, they were the best. Rooms are lovely, facilities are good and private. Could not ask for a better location, 5min walk from the famous bridge.

Excellent hostel. Really great staff. Super friendly. Keen for a good time. Dorms are clean. Good location near the old town and old bridge. Walking distance to the bus station too

Nice place. The staff is nice, but I'm not sure about the owner's mother who sits and smokes all day long in the common area. Not everyone smokes and I feel that the courtesy of going outside was overlooked in this case. The price is right and the location is also wonderful.

This hostel was in a great location and the staff picked me up for free from the main bus station. You get a welcome drink! The bathrooms were clean and the common area was nice. Free coffee and tea :)

Loved the staff, clean hostel, very family feel. You need anything it's done for you. Will definitely stay again!

AMAZING!!!!! The hostel is family run, and mama was the best host! Making coffee and tea and making us feel like part of the family! We will definitely be back not only for the great hospitality but for the great location as well!!

Best people, place, and price. Honestly the best hostel I have ever been to. It's a family run hostel, so they know how to make you feel like family too. Hospitality is above expectations, and the amount of fun there will always be remembered. Can't wait to be back eventually! Vanessa, the Mama, Alen, and Ermin are amazing people. They won't disappoint you!

• 28th Aug 2015

Awesome!!!

this was a nice hostel in a great location, although mostar is small. there is a kitchen and the staff were friendly. I had a fun time here but it was not phenomenal, sort of like when one eats ice cream on a hot day and it's great because it hits the spot but at the same time the ice cream is nothing special.

This place was an experience. I spent the final evening of my trip here and I was very happy with the hostel. The staff is friendly (and more than a little crazy), and I've had a great time hanging out with them. The place is located right in the old center. There is a very comfortable common room.

I had an amazing two nights here, the staff were so welcoming and friendly and made you feel right at home. I recommend doing the tour they offer, it was fantastic and a great way of meeting people.

by far my fav hostel so far. felt so at home. the staff are great and go out of their way to make u happy and comfortable. its perfectly located, so close to the bridge and main strip. i was sad to leave. will definatley be returning one day.

The hostel has a really great location. The door our room wasn't possible to close properly which was bad because of security and noise. The shower is rather crappy cause it changes from hot to cold all the time. However the owner is nice and especially his mom is really lovely!

I'll be back....