Hostel Baco Suites Reviews

Plaza Ponce de Leon 15 bis, Seville, Spain

Great location, extremely friendly receptionist, nice and elegant terrace with superb unexpected jazz, simple but good breakfast, rooms are normal size, clean, in the city center so everything is walking distance, good price, I will come back , I'd recommend it to everybody

We really enjoyed our stay! The staff is very friendly, the rooms are clean and the location is ok. You need 10-15min walk to reach city center but in the area there is nice restaurants. The breakfast is not that generous but enough. We totally recomended!

Good hostel, well located and with a nice terrace.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. It's really awesome with a quite spacious room and bathroom. The bed is really comfortable. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. It has everything a traveller needs. It's quite easy to find though, in front of bus stops and in the centre of Sevilla. Really enjoyed our stay!

I wasn't expecting it to be as nice as it was. It was a good surprise. The location is great. I walked everywhere I wanted to go but for most people, I'd suggest public transportation. The hotel was hard to find but only because the street names seemed to change and my map was not good. But, that was not Baco's fault. The staff was great, Nicoletta in particular was very helpful suggesting things to see and do and showing me where they were. The hotel itself is beautiful and security was great

we like it a lot,we can walk everywhere from the hostel. Breakfast on the terrace was really good.

There was good storage space in the room, comfortable bed. The breakfast was amazing and free, we had lots of different activities to choose. The location was great, just in front of main monuments and within walking distance to pretty much everything!! The terrace has a view of the centre! I would definitely stay here again, it's a great place to stay!!

This is a fantastic hotel to stay at. It costs around the same price for a single room as a hostel around the corner for a bed in a 12 bed dorm. If you don't care too much about the social scene (there is none at this place) then I would definitely go for Baco. It's good for a couple traveling or a single traveler/two friends who just want a little more privacy and security. The rooftop lounge is beautiful! The breakfast was pretty in impressive but to me that doesn't matter.

I loved this hotel!

The location is great, 10 mins from the bus station and 15 from the train station, and a mini supermarket next door. The bar at the terrace was really nice to chill in too. Overall I would definitely recommend it and I would definitely go back. Gracias chicos!

You won't find a better location! Nice terrace and views over the city, nice Breakfast included in price!! and nice people working there.. so a good experience. Ask for their walking tours, interesting!!!! Like this place

Loved my stay here. The staff was very helpful, the building was beautiful (check out the staircases and the terrace), doors had card keys (including the front door), and it was near the train station if not as close to avenida de la constitucion.

The room was okay, the situation too. However, personnel is not always at the desk. They sent you 3 streets farther to another hotel to get your room key card. The most awful was above all the smell in the building: it was like rotten fish...Horrible. The air conditionning was also smelling awfully...

This place is like a high standard hotel of character. We went to the Oasis Seville to use the pool, that's for all guests and for free. The terrace was nice and music was goog. Definitely a good deal. Security was as good too