Hostel Baco Suites Reviews

Plaza Ponce de Leon 15 bis, Seville, Spain

I've been with my family (2 adults and 2 children)for 2 nights at Baco Hostel. We had a triple room. It was a little bit annoying to search for the receptionist in the other hotel but then the receptionist was very helpful. The room was enough big for 3 people and the travel cot. The room was clean even if under the beds it was dustY.The bathroom was also quite big.Breakfast in winter is not really nice while it is not possible to use the terrace and the "breakfast room" is really small and cold

It is more like a Hotel, and the breakfast is very simple.

It was our honeymoon. We had asked for a double bed, but had a twin bed. They told us that, they had limited double beds. So, we slept on almost two seperate beds... Hostel was some noisy because of the bus stop. But additionally, we had a problem with the caretaker on 8 am. She was working just 1 m. away from our door, very noisy. I requested her to be some quite, but she was crude and also told me that she was working... There is a real problem with the smell in bathroom. But it is clean.

On the entire first floor you will hear a horrible noise from the ventilation of the restaurant underneeth!

Good value city centre location. It's opposite a major bus interchange though - handy for buses to and from the railway station, but noisy at night.

• 15th Oct 2014

I had so many mite bites but a friend stayed in a different room was okay so I am not really sure what it was. staff was very friendly and helpful. Bus stop to station and tourists area is right in front of the hotel. But walking distance to most of the tourist places. no coin laundry in and around the hotel.

Wine tasting events on the terrace were great fun. Room was small but all you need and breakfast was good.

Location was excellent and the hostel very stylish with great customer service. It was my 3rd time stay there. I love Baco, my kind of hostel that is.

Awesome hotel Awesome location Awesome staff Awesome city Highly highly Revommended Surely gonna come here again.

Well, what can I say? Excellent location and value for money. Also the room was very comfortable (with such hot in summer the air conditioner was a blessing).It is not a hostel so the quiet atmosphere was ok for me. Last but not least, great staff, in the reception (Nicoletta, Juan, Cristina) and the cleaning ladies.