Hostel Baco Suites Reviews

Plaza Ponce de Leon 15 bis, Seville, Spain

I've been with my family (2 adults and 2 children)for 2 nights at Baco Hostel. We had a triple room. It was a little bit annoying to search for the receptionist in the other hotel but then the receptionist was very helpful. The room was enough big for 3 people and the travel cot. The room was clean even if under the beds it was dustY.The bathroom was also quite big.Breakfast in winter is not really nice while it is not possible to use the terrace and the "breakfast room" is really small and cold

It is more like a Hotel, and the breakfast is very simple.

It was our honeymoon. We had asked for a double bed, but had a twin bed. They told us that, they had limited double beds. So, we slept on almost two seperate beds... Hostel was some noisy because of the bus stop. But additionally, we had a problem with the caretaker on 8 am. She was working just 1 m. away from our door, very noisy. I requested her to be some quite, but she was crude and also told me that she was working... There is a real problem with the smell in bathroom. But it is clean.