Hostel Baco Suites Reviews

Plaza Ponce de Leon 15 bis, Seville, Spain

It was our honeymoon. We had asked for a double bed, but had a twin bed. They told us that, they had limited double beds. So, we slept on almost two seperate beds... Hostel was some noisy because of the bus stop. But additionally, we had a problem with the caretaker on 8 am. She was working just 1 m. away from our door, very noisy. I requested her to be some quite, but she was crude and also told me that she was working... There is a real problem with the smell in bathroom. But it is clean.

On the entire first floor you will hear a horrible noise from the ventilation of the restaurant underneeth!

Good value city centre location. It's opposite a major bus interchange though - handy for buses to and from the railway station, but noisy at night.

• 15th Oct 2014

I had so many mite bites but a friend stayed in a different room was okay so I am not really sure what it was. staff was very friendly and helpful. Bus stop to station and tourists area is right in front of the hotel. But walking distance to most of the tourist places. no coin laundry in and around the hotel.

Wine tasting events on the terrace were great fun. Room was small but all you need and breakfast was good.

Location was excellent and the hostel very stylish with great customer service. It was my 3rd time stay there. I love Baco, my kind of hostel that is.

Awesome hotel Awesome location Awesome staff Awesome city Highly highly Revommended Surely gonna come here again.

Well, what can I say? Excellent location and value for money. Also the room was very comfortable (with such hot in summer the air conditioner was a blessing).It is not a hostel so the quiet atmosphere was ok for me. Last but not least, great staff, in the reception (Nicoletta, Juan, Cristina) and the cleaning ladies.

Great location, extremely friendly receptionist, nice and elegant terrace with superb unexpected jazz, simple but good breakfast, rooms are normal size, clean, in the city center so everything is walking distance, good price, I will come back , I'd recommend it to everybody

We really enjoyed our stay! The staff is very friendly, the rooms are clean and the location is ok. You need 10-15min walk to reach city center but in the area there is nice restaurants. The breakfast is not that generous but enough. We totally recomended!

Good hostel, well located and with a nice terrace.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. It's really awesome with a quite spacious room and bathroom. The bed is really comfortable. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. It has everything a traveller needs. It's quite easy to find though, in front of bus stops and in the centre of Sevilla. Really enjoyed our stay!

I wasn't expecting it to be as nice as it was. It was a good surprise. The location is great. I walked everywhere I wanted to go but for most people, I'd suggest public transportation. The hotel was hard to find but only because the street names seemed to change and my map was not good. But, that was not Baco's fault. The staff was great, Nicoletta in particular was very helpful suggesting things to see and do and showing me where they were. The hotel itself is beautiful and security was great