Hostel Bambu Mini Reviews

Av San Martin 4, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

This hostel is amazing! Super friendly staff that make your stay very enjoyable. Great location from the bus station to get to Iguazu Falls. Very clean, safe and awesome hostel. 100% the best spot to stay if visiting Iguazu!

Stayed in 2 bed private for 3 nights. Good atmosphere to the place. Kitchen and common rooms are good. Great breakfast. Friendly staff. Would stay here again.

My partner and I stayed in a private room at this hostel; beautiful and clean room. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The shared bathrooms were always kept clean. Only a small walk to the main center of town and bus stops. Breakfast in the morning was amazing and by far the best we've had throughout our hostel stays in South America.

I marked them down for cleanliness slightly, because we had a half dozen mosquitoes in our room that I had to pulverise. Otherwise, nice and clean. Good WiFi and internet throughout, hot showers with good pressure. Breakfast was quite a decent spread with cakes, various hot drinks and apples. No eggs, but tortillas and some deep fried dumpling type things instead. Staff were awesome. Quick walk to buses, restaurants. Quiet at night. Big recommendation from me.

I stayed there for 2 nights and there was no other solo traveller to book the 4 bed female dorm, so I was simply staying on my own. I was tired with the noise in Buenos Aires, and Bambu is peaceful.The mini bar is cool and the breakfast is super nice! I like the hot beans with rice so much! The owner runs this hostel with heart! And if you like art , you can have a nice sharing with Cristian! There is a ping pong desk for people who like some exercise to use too! A lovely hostel to stay!

Great hostel with friendly staff!

Stayed here for two nights. Overall a pleasant stay, had a really good breakfast included! Rice, beans, eggs etc. Staff were really helpful on arrival and told us all we needed to know about the falls! Only thing lacking was the atmosphere, but it was the low season. I would stay here again.

Super lovely, super friendly staff make this cozy little hostel in Puerto Iguazu.

• 9th May 2015

Awesome place, very clean and confortable. I picked up a double private room it exceeded my expectations. Recommend it!

• 1st May 2015
  • renancmfreitas

The staff at hostel absolutely fantastic. Very helpful and friendly. Rooms good although the room facing onto the courtyard be noisy when people are our there talking. All in all a fantastic stay. TheSpanish omelets for breakfast are a winner! Would definitely recommend .

Nice hostel, good location and staff were helpful. Would stay again.

Good/clean/quite spot for those looking for that. Not much of a common area so probably not best if you're travelling alone.

A fantastic hostel, I can't recommend Bambu highly enough. We stayed 2 nights in a private double with bathroom (room 7). The bed was very comfortable & the room spotlessly clean, with huge separate shower room and great shower. Breakfast was simple and delicious (loved the cakes). Location was perfect for getting to the bus station & trips to Iguazu. There was also loads of helpful info at the hostel about bus times, national park fees and visiting the falls. Excellent staff, extremely helpful.

• 8th Apr 2015

An incredible experience! We were only there for 3 days, but would have loved to stay longer. The staff were friendly, super helpful with planning excursions AND really chill to hang out with. Great vibes with the brightly painted walls and outdoor bar with reggae music playing constantly. Its only two blocks away from the bus station and in walking distance into town. Definitely recommend to anyone going to Iguazu!

• 4th Apr 2015

great hostel, i loved the garden with the pool table, kitchen is okay, showers are good, staff is helpful and speaks english, wifi is great, breakfast amazing, a lot of food to choose from, has a bar where you can choose your own music

This place was excellent. The staff were nice and really knowledgeable. And the breakfast is delicious! Definitely a nice change from medialunas.

So excellent!!!!

Nice hostel close to the bus terminal. Staff is really friendly and helpful and breakfast is good.

• 22nd Mar 2015
  • Sweden

DO NOT ASK THE HOSTEL TO ORDER A TAXI FOR YOU. They charge you 220 to the airport (that you pay the hostel) and they are well aware that there is a shuttle for 60. They will not volunteer this info unless you ask. They also tried overcharging me for my stay. AND tried to give me a bad conversion rate for US dollars. This was all with one of the staff members, rest were pretty good. Toilets need work. Good showers. Quiet air conditioned dorms. Not very social though.

we always let the people know about the shuttle,we don't recommend cuz is not a good service,a couple of times they forgot to pick up our guests and we had to pay for the taxi cuz we called.the taxi we charge here to keep all the same prices,and in the whole town costs $220.The oficial rate is 8,79 we can not give u 13 PESOS for 1 DOLLAR!its illegal & bad for our country.We did charge us$ 6 by mistake cuz the conversion,we are sorry about that,we made the refund and apologies to you.

Perfection :)