Hostel Bambu Mini Reviews

Av San Martin 4, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

we stayed there for 2 nights. I really liked the breakfast (there were bread, cake, cooked egg, orange juice, coffee, and fruit) staffs were really nice and gave me every information about iguazu tour. but it seems that people staying there dont wash dishes.

The location is very good, in the town and close to the bus station. The staff were extremely helpful, I had plane delay for 2 days coming to Iguzu and everytime the staff has reponsed to my emails quickly and has made it so much less stressful. The room is big and comfortable, no TV in the room but u won't need one, just enjoy the falls.

Hostel is walking distance to the bus station which is very handy to get to the waterfalls. Bar is a nice touch with a free welcome drink. Also the food at the bar was tasty so would reccommend as restaraunts in town are a bit pricey. Showers are nice and hot with good water pressure.

The gas stove did not work Well, it took forever to boil water, shovercurtains missed, it would be nice if they took credit Card. Installing an Electric waterboiler.

Hey Jens,we apologize for the inconvenience, ,when things like this happens you need to inform to the reception,we are here to help the travellers with any issue,we ran out of gas that day,but we resolved the problem in a few hours.thank you for your comment.

Loved the staff and the environment!! Very friendly and knowledgable.

• 5th Jul 2015

Staff helpful and efficient. Breakfast was ok but could have been better for the money paid. 4 bed dorm was too dark to read a book. I felt disappointed as I expected a better equipped room. I thought it was not value for money.

thank you for your comment, the breakfast includes potatoes eggs,beans ,rice, different kind of breads and cakes,apples ,natural orange juice and more,not so common in hostels,and the light it's adequate for a room. Our prices are high if you compare with other places in argentina, but those are the prices here in Puerto Iguazu,

Cute little hostel. Very chilled atmosphere. Clean rooms and bathroom. Walking distance to town and easy to find. Small bar and kitchen area but sufficient! Good for a relaxed stay whilst seeing the falls!

This hostel is amazing! Super friendly staff that make your stay very enjoyable. Great location from the bus station to get to Iguazu Falls. Very clean, safe and awesome hostel. 100% the best spot to stay if visiting Iguazu!

Stayed in 2 bed private for 3 nights. Good atmosphere to the place. Kitchen and common rooms are good. Great breakfast. Friendly staff. Would stay here again.

My partner and I stayed in a private room at this hostel; beautiful and clean room. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The shared bathrooms were always kept clean. Only a small walk to the main center of town and bus stops. Breakfast in the morning was amazing and by far the best we've had throughout our hostel stays in South America.

I marked them down for cleanliness slightly, because we had a half dozen mosquitoes in our room that I had to pulverise. Otherwise, nice and clean. Good WiFi and internet throughout, hot showers with good pressure. Breakfast was quite a decent spread with cakes, various hot drinks and apples. No eggs, but tortillas and some deep fried dumpling type things instead. Staff were awesome. Quick walk to buses, restaurants. Quiet at night. Big recommendation from me.

I stayed there for 2 nights and there was no other solo traveller to book the 4 bed female dorm, so I was simply staying on my own. I was tired with the noise in Buenos Aires, and Bambu is peaceful.The mini bar is cool and the breakfast is super nice! I like the hot beans with rice so much! The owner runs this hostel with heart! And if you like art , you can have a nice sharing with Cristian! There is a ping pong desk for people who like some exercise to use too! A lovely hostel to stay!

Great hostel with friendly staff!

Stayed here for two nights. Overall a pleasant stay, had a really good breakfast included! Rice, beans, eggs etc. Staff were really helpful on arrival and told us all we needed to know about the falls! Only thing lacking was the atmosphere, but it was the low season. I would stay here again.

Super lovely, super friendly staff make this cozy little hostel in Puerto Iguazu.

• 9th May 2015

Awesome place, very clean and confortable. I picked up a double private room it exceeded my expectations. Recommend it!

• 1st May 2015
  • renancmfreitas

The staff at hostel absolutely fantastic. Very helpful and friendly. Rooms good although the room facing onto the courtyard be noisy when people are our there talking. All in all a fantastic stay. TheSpanish omelets for breakfast are a winner! Would definitely recommend .

Nice hostel, good location and staff were helpful. Would stay again.

Good/clean/quite spot for those looking for that. Not much of a common area so probably not best if you're travelling alone.

A fantastic hostel, I can't recommend Bambu highly enough. We stayed 2 nights in a private double with bathroom (room 7). The bed was very comfortable & the room spotlessly clean, with huge separate shower room and great shower. Breakfast was simple and delicious (loved the cakes). Location was perfect for getting to the bus station & trips to Iguazu. There was also loads of helpful info at the hostel about bus times, national park fees and visiting the falls. Excellent staff, extremely helpful.

• 8th Apr 2015