Hostel Bambu Mini Reviews

Av San Martin 4, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

5 minutes from the bus station and good restaurants. A bit pricey compared to others but well worth it. Brilliant, smiley, well-informed staff make it a very happy place.

As soon as you get in the hostel you feel welcome. The team working there is super friendly and helpful. The breakfast is very good, the beds are good as well, the free welcoming drink is very nice and they offer delicious wok for dinner. There is lot of bathroom and toilets. Only 5 min walk from the bus station. Definitely a place to recommend and where you feel "home". Gracias!

I was extremely impressed with the facility! Very close to many restaurants, not to mention they serve great good on the weekend and have a bar with a fun and welcoming atmosphere! The staff was SO friendly and helpful!

• 16th Aug 2015

The location is excellent and the personnel too.

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

My stay at Hostel Bambu was excellent! I highly enjoyed hanging out at the hostel, interacting with the staff, and the delicious food and drinks at the bar. Everyone who worked at the hostel was very thoughtful and kind, and that was apparent in the great quality of the hostel atmosphere. I wish I could have stayed longer! Thank you, Bambu!

• 14th Aug 2015

One of the better hostels in South America. The location is walking distance to the bus station that you use to get everywhere (including the falls.) the rooms were nice and clean, and the bathrooms were too. The breakfast was awesome (to me at least) egg and potato tortillas with black beans and rice, apples, coffee, mate. The kitchen was easy to use and a towel was only 10 pesos. They had huge charging stations in the room for us plugs too. Plus free drink when you arrive!

great place! Close to the omnibus station and good breakfast!

nice and clean hostel very close to the bus station and about 5 min walk to the restaurants. lovely breakfast in the morning and staff very friendly and extremely helpful. they sorted all our trips and taxis. only bad thing i would say is the toilets beside the dorm room have no locks on them and are very small and the only way you know if it occupied is if the screen is pulled across.

we stayed there for 2 nights. I really liked the breakfast (there were bread, cake, cooked egg, orange juice, coffee, and fruit) staffs were really nice and gave me every information about iguazu tour. but it seems that people staying there dont wash dishes.

The location is very good, in the town and close to the bus station. The staff were extremely helpful, I had plane delay for 2 days coming to Iguzu and everytime the staff has reponsed to my emails quickly and has made it so much less stressful. The room is big and comfortable, no TV in the room but u won't need one, just enjoy the falls.

Hostel is walking distance to the bus station which is very handy to get to the waterfalls. Bar is a nice touch with a free welcome drink. Also the food at the bar was tasty so would reccommend as restaraunts in town are a bit pricey. Showers are nice and hot with good water pressure.

The gas stove did not work Well, it took forever to boil water, shovercurtains missed, it would be nice if they took credit Card. Installing an Electric waterboiler.

Hey Jens,we apologize for the inconvenience, ,when things like this happens you need to inform to the reception,we are here to help the travellers with any issue,we ran out of gas that day,but we resolved the problem in a few hours.thank you for your comment.

Loved the staff and the environment!! Very friendly and knowledgable.

• 5th Jul 2015

Staff helpful and efficient. Breakfast was ok but could have been better for the money paid. 4 bed dorm was too dark to read a book. I felt disappointed as I expected a better equipped room. I thought it was not value for money.

thank you for your comment, the breakfast includes potatoes eggs,beans ,rice, different kind of breads and cakes,apples ,natural orange juice and more,not so common in hostels,and the light it's adequate for a room. Our prices are high if you compare with other places in argentina, but those are the prices here in Puerto Iguazu,

Great hostel in a good location. Lovely breakfast with some hot options too!

Cute little hostel. Very chilled atmosphere. Clean rooms and bathroom. Walking distance to town and easy to find. Small bar and kitchen area but sufficient! Good for a relaxed stay whilst seeing the falls!

This hostel is amazing! Super friendly staff that make your stay very enjoyable. Great location from the bus station to get to Iguazu Falls. Very clean, safe and awesome hostel. 100% the best spot to stay if visiting Iguazu!

Stayed in 2 bed private for 3 nights. Good atmosphere to the place. Kitchen and common rooms are good. Great breakfast. Friendly staff. Would stay here again.

My partner and I stayed in a private room at this hostel; beautiful and clean room. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The shared bathrooms were always kept clean. Only a small walk to the main center of town and bus stops. Breakfast in the morning was amazing and by far the best we've had throughout our hostel stays in South America.

I marked them down for cleanliness slightly, because we had a half dozen mosquitoes in our room that I had to pulverise. Otherwise, nice and clean. Good WiFi and internet throughout, hot showers with good pressure. Breakfast was quite a decent spread with cakes, various hot drinks and apples. No eggs, but tortillas and some deep fried dumpling type things instead. Staff were awesome. Quick walk to buses, restaurants. Quiet at night. Big recommendation from me.

View all Puerto Iguazu Hostels