Hostel Bambu Mini Reviews

Av San Martin 4, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

We had a great stay at Hostel Bambu Mini! Unfortunately, our flights got rescheduled due to an airline strike but they were helpful in changing our reservation at the last minute. Staff was great and super helpful with all our questions. The atmosphere was very pleasant and welcoming. They are doing a bit of remodeling now and seem to continue to be improving the place which is always a good sign. Definitely worth staying here while in Iguazu!

We were two girls from France and we really enjoyed the terrace outside and the generous breakfast (fresh orange juice!). The beds were pretty comfortable . The hostel is close to the bus station. The staff gave us good advises about what to do in the area.

Hostel was fine for a short stay whilst doing the falls. The girl on reception is very helpful. Not much of an atmosphere. Small lockers located in reception area (only backpack shelves in rooms). Breakfast adequate. Rooms clean enough, bathrooms not quite as much but still OK. Easy enough to find from the bus station - about a 10 min walk downhill.

Nice hostel with very helpful and friendly staff

We stayed there for a long weekend & LOVED IT. Right when we arrived, Dani, one of the staff members, made us feel welcome, comfortable, & confident in our choice to stay there. The facilities were incredibly clean & safe and it was always refreshing to know we had a nice clean shower & room waiting for us at the end of our long days. They let us stay late after checkout & keep our things there while we explored, & the pancakes were the perfect way to to start our busy day! Perfect experience!!

• 13th Feb 2015

Great staff, clean good people highly recommended

Excelentes hosts, buen ambiente y muy bien ubicado!!!

Great hostel, really clean rooms and nice laid back atmosphere. The staff were really friendly and helpful and there is loads of info on getting to the falls. There are a few different common areas including a bar area to chill out in and meet other guests. The kitchen is fairly well equipped and breakfast was good - the pancakes each morning were definitely an added bonus. The only small negative was there weren't any lockers free on my 1st day but come the 2nd day several had freed up.

Relaxed hostel with a great vibe and super friendly people working there! Excellent breakfast, with pancakes and (real) orange juice, best I had in Argentina! It's not cheap, but Iguazu in general isn't.. Only minor down side.. No pool.. So get splashed at the falls ;)

The best hostel I stayed in during 3 months in South America. Great, friendly, helpful staff, nice bar. Close to the bus station, ATM machines and markets. Very happy I stayed here.

Good place to stay before heading off to the falls. Good communal areas and very large kitchen. Nice breakfast including freshly squeezed orange juice. Bar food good.

We were in a double room with shared bathroom. Good hostel for who wants to see the water falls. Good staff with information. Good breakfast and good environment. Pity for the kitchen not greatly equipped, but in general I would recommend it.

Easy walk from bus station. Lovely staff, I arrived at 8am very many hours prior to check in, staff v warm, said I could have breakfast, shower etc whilst waiting for my room. Would say bathrooms much nicer for small dorms/private room, facilities much poorer in larger dorm. Have a bar and very reasonably priced food available on the evening. I printed out my bus tickets as well for just 4 pesos.

Thank you to the really nice and helpful staff. The hostel is at two blocks from the bus station, and one street from the restaurant-bars avenue. Really nice place!

Overall it was very good. Nice breakfast and nice couple room. The hostel is very clean and organized. Staff's english was ok. The only thing that annoyed me is that we have booked it online, and they didn't comply to the price in website. They did their own calculation, which eventually cost me 60ARS more. I didn't like it - felt somewhat like dishonesty.

Great hostel, well located to local amenities and to the bus station to the falls. Staff really friendly and helpful. Pancakes for breakfast were ace. Would higly recommend.

Great little hostel to stay in if you're visiting the falls. Simple, clean, nice bar area and delicious empanadas!.

Good location, close to the buss terminal and restaurants. Nice breakfast with pancakes. I stayed in a private room. It was nice and clean. I would consider staying there again .

Great staff, very friendly and helpful. The hostel has an affordable bar outside with some food options. Empanadas there were absolutely amazing, the best I've tried so far. I highly recommend this hostel.

Clean rooms. Nice staff. Very close to bus terminal. Bar on premise. Perfect for two days.

View all Puerto Iguazu Hostels