Hostel Bambu Reviews

rua Edmundo de Barros n 621, Downtown, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Everything you need from a hostel when you are out on the road. Great friendly

The staff was very friendly and helpful and always warmly welcomed us. They also helped in planning day trips in the area and gave us up to date information. Breakfast was good. We stayed in the 6 person mixed dorm, which was a bit small and dark. I noticed the other rooms seemed more spacious and well lit. The common room was decent with lots of couches, flat screen TV, and computers. Dining area was also nice. Bathrooms were ok, not great but not awful. Lockers were outside of the rooms.

Great location, close to bus stop for airport and falls. Home-like atmosphere. Close to supermarket. Staff friendly and helpful. Best breakfast I've ever had at a hostel. Other guests friendly and wanted to do things together during the day. Best option for a hostel in this city for sure.

This was the best hostel I stayed in during my trip to Brazil. We saw the falls together, drank at the bar together, and synchronised swam in the pool together. The staff were always involved, as if they were also travellers there for the first time, yet still helpful with all the boring admin. It is exactly as advertised and I would come back even if I didn't see any water falling.

• 15th Aug 2014

What should I say about Bambu? Maybe one of the best hostel where I've been. Maybe my second home while traveling.Just awsome things to say about the hostel and the staff. Bambu become my home, the staff my friends for life. It's an amazing hostel, great bed, great athroom, great chill out area, videogames, movies, caipirinhas, beers, drinks. The staff is always ready to make you feel confortable and at home, and also to share some great beers with you!Its one of Foz do Iguaçu biggest atractions

Dear Lorena Thank you for your comment and one of our goals is keep our guests as comfortable as possible,like their home because we know most part of them are travelling for long time and away from home and friends,that is why is really important for us keep this atmosphere. Please get back soon,it will be a pleasure have you with us once again. Regards. Hostel Bambu Team.

I had a really good stay. Friendly, happy

Dear Rebecca Thank you for your comment and the Hostel Bambu stayed so glad about you choiced us. In the next opportunity it will be a pleasure have you with us again. Regards. Hostel Bambu Team.

excellent facilities , large common , excellent pool side bar and kitchen, friendly staff.

Nice hostel, nice people, nice atmosphere, great place where to stay!

I really enjoyed my stay at Hostel Bambu - very helpful and lovely staff! Nice rooms and clean bathrooms. Drinks at the bar were great too!

• 30th Jul 2014

Good hostel with very easy location to Iguacu Falls. Amazing staff!

Best hostel I stayed at in South America! Amazing atmosphere, great facilities and above all the best staff! If you stay in Iguazu go to this hostel!

plenty of showers/bathrooms and the staff are very helpful and friendly, also clean and well looked after.

Great staff, fun atmosphere, clean rooms and facilities... this place was excellent!

• 16th Jul 2014

Nice hostel to meet people and a very friendly staff!!

Staff are awesome! So helpful! Great facilities, right near the bus stop to the falls and supermarket, and good atmosphere out by the pool 😊

Hello Jessica , Thank you for your comment, recognition for the work and care is especially gratifying for us at Hostel Bambu who always cherish for excellence in serving well. We wait for you in a new opportunity. . Best wishes. Hostel Bambu Team.

This hostel was the most fun of any I stayed at during my trip through Brazil and Argentina. The staff are young, very friendly, and more than happy to help you have a good time in Iguazu. The hostel has computers for public use, a Playstation, and a nice lounging area. But its the outside patio that makes the difference, with a dart board, lounge chairs, a pool, and a built in bar that´s open every night and serves great caipirinhas for surprisingly reasonable prices. Highly recommended!

Hello James, Thank for your comments,we stay really happy to know that your stay with us was satisfactory.Please on the next opportunity it will be a pleasure have you staying with us again,please be welcome. The Bambu Team will be waiting for you with more Caipirinhas. Best wishies. Hostel Bambu.

Thank you to the staff for a memorable (yet somewhat blurry) time!

Best hostel I've stayed in Brasil. The staff are awesome, they do everything to help you. The room are big and comfy, plenty of bathroom. Best breakfast ever, one of the rare hostel that give more than just bread and jam... they have eggs and sausages! Great Ambiance, it's easy to have fun when the caipirinhas are cheap and super strong! When you get there don't forget to ask for the "Jamaican from Hell" it will blow your mind.

Dear Quoc. Thank you for the compliments,our drinks are getting famous among our guests, it is always gratifying to receive recognition and praise from our guests who we are always looking out for welfare. Please return, will always be welcome and courtesy you win the famous Jamaica to the Hell like a welcome drink. Regards and best wishies. Hostel Bambu Team.

This was such a great hostel. The rooms were good, beds were comfy, and you have your own reading light and electrical outlet beside your bed. Wifi was good, common rooms were very cozy. The staff was great!! Always so friendly and checking up on the guests chilling around in the hostel. Atmosphere was great. All in all one of the bests hostels I've stayed in.

Dear Anna Thank you for your comment and you felt comfortable during your stay in our hostel. We always seek to expand our structure providing a pleasant atmosphere for all that is staying in our hostel. We wait for you in a next opportunity, will always be welcome. Best wishies. Hostel Bambu Team.

Oe of the best hostels ive stayed at anywhere! Staff were helpfulan

• 30th Jun 2014