Hostel Bambu Reviews

rua Edmundo de Barros n 621, Downtown, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

The hostel is nice, spacious and well located. The pick up service at the airport (free!) was very convenient. They organise dinners, movie nights and all sort of things. But I was little bit disapointed about the staff communication/ helpfulness. They don't really seem to care as long as you buy them tours

Clean, great vibe, staff extremely helpful

Excellent hostel with great transport links to the waterfalls and trips to Argentinian side also. The staff couldn't be better! Friendly and helpful..

Great breakfast, comfortable beds, helpful staff! This hostel has everything you want and need!

The vibe here is so good and the staff is amazing. Super comfortable beds, big rooms, good location. Such a relaxing place to stay.

Pretty nice Hostel nice group and breakfast area

This is by far the best hostel I've stayed at so far. It looks like a big chill house with an incredible vibe and so any facilities. The atmosphere is 10/10, from the travellers you meet to the friendly, upbeat workers who are so happy to always fulfil your needs and more. Breakfast is best I've had in South America (sausages, eggs, beans, bread, fruit, cake, juice, coffee). Beds are the most comfortable I've slept in, and the rooms are huge! Excellent wifi too. Thank you Bambu, I'll be back!

Very nice hostel, room is spacious, clean, nice bathroom. The common rooms are great especially the bar one by the bar. And mostly the staff is amazing so helpful and nice, always talking drinking and going out with the guest they actually really know u and make sure everything u do goes smoothly!

There is nothing i could say bad about this amazing place. the outdoor area is awesome! ALL the staff were great! breakfast was good. the bed was the most comfortable i slept in in months, air conditioner was perfect, great showers. I wish i could have stayed here for longer. Most hostels could learn a lot from this enviroment.

What an amazing hostel, great vibe ... awesome staff, perfect place to be if you want to go to Iguazu then relax by the poolside bar. I actually stayed at their sister bambu hostel in Argentina as well ... that was epic as well with a bar, nightly BBQs and chillout vibe. Bambu is where it's at

Staff are all so friendly and helpful, breakfast is a great change. Kitchen facilities are fantastic. Amazing lounge space to chill out. Hostel did a documentary night with lots of freshly made free popcorn which was soo good and cheap bar! They Provide all the info you need to get to the falls even if u choose not to go on their trip. Close to supermarkets, taxi from bus station only cost 15reis. Fantastic hostel

Great hostel. One of the comfiest beds I've stayed in. Room was good. And staff were great. Really friendly and very helpful.

The room was clean and had comfy beds. Within five minutes of a massive supermarket so very convenient. The staff are generally really helpful and freindly and they sit down with the uests for a drink too. The breakfast was really good. Loads of fruit an dhomemade cake and a cooked breakfast too. There was one girl from the staff who was quiet rude to us for no reason and it just annoyed us.

place is awesome, breakfast is the best and good value for money

Good location only a couple of blocks from the bus station and some amazing restaurants. Comfortable beds.

This is one of the best hostels I stayed. The staffs are so friendly and helpful that I surprised sometimes. The staffs are mixing up with everyone that sometimes it was hard to differentiate who is staff and who is staying there like us. In one occasion I had shortage of money and my card was not working in the bank as it was bank holiday there, One of the staffs( so far I remember Francisco) collected money from other and gave me in exchange of Pound starling. It is the best hostel indeed.

PowerPoint for each bed. Air con was great at night. They say they offer free transfers from the airport but they dont. So don't believe that. Staff were friendly, pool is fab! Organise tours/activities at the hostel .

Great location in the center, good laundary service, great staff and great breakfast! Nice pool and a bar you can seat and meet people. Good air con in the room during the whole day, but not air con in the reception and main areas.. no wifi in the rooms, the toilet in out room didn't work for 3 days!

Hello there, Thanks so much for choosing Hostel Bambu, Sorry for the incovenience with the bath room, but we are working there to make it better, best wishes for you ...

Great place! Met lots of cool people and the staff was very nice. Also A/C in Feb. is a godsend.

Hostel was in good shape and was clean, and the staff were all very helpful and friendly. However, if you book a bus ticket through the hostel I would not recommend relying on the shuttle driver that takes you to the bus station. The guy was suppose to pick me and one other person up at 5 pm for a 6 pm bus however he did not show up till 630. Missed our bus had to take the 715 bus without beds for 17 hours. The driver also ripped me off 25 reais, after he made us miss our bus.

« first « Prev 1 2 3