Hostel Bambu Reviews

rua Edmundo de Barros n 621, Downtown, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Very nice hostel with bar. Very nice and helpful Stadt. Recommended!

Really great hostel. Staff are friendly and helpful, facilities are awesome and the caipirinhas are strong. Loved our one night here. Definitely recommend.

Great hostel. I think the best we stayed in so far. Good breakfast. Nice rooms with 2 showers in ours! Also enough toilets and showers in the rest of the hostel. Super friendly staff! Swimming pool and a good atmosphere!

They stay was just perfect. The staff definatly deserve the "best staff award". Super atmosphere and also really helpfull with reservations and good travel advices. The Hostel has a great breakfast and a nice eating area with a pool. The cleanest Hostel I saw so far. I totally recommend to stay at this Hostel!! Greetings to the lovely staff!!

Amazing!!!! Best Hostel in South America so far, awesome staff, facilities. Everything you will need is at this hostel, extremely clean, spacious (good sturdy beds) plug sockets in the lockers so you can charge your stuff while it's locked, also a socket at each bed. Great common areas with PS3, movies etc, awesome pool / area, fully stocked kitchen and free caipirinha's every night! They offer great tours but also great advise if you wish to do it on your own, highly recommend this hostel!!!!!

I couldn't recommend this hostel enough. The staff in particular are a wonderful combination of laid back and incredibly helpful. They went above and beyond to make sure we felt at home. The beds are very comfortable, there is an abundance of showers and toilets and the kitchen is excellent. The pool is a great place to relax after a day at the falls and there's a great indoor area with tv/dvds/playstation games for bad weather. A brilliant hostel!

I stayed at Bambu Hostels for four nights last month. The staff were very helpful providing directions and organizing the Argentine side of the falls. The hostel was clean with a good breakfast and had a relaxing bar for the evenings

• 25th Nov 2014
  • Nisher85

Good hostel in the middle of the city, awesome staff, good organised trips. Airport transfer is 50 Reais, you can go to Itaipu and Brazilian Waterfalls for 3 Reais by bus. If you go to Argentinia, organised trip is 140 Reais, you can book a speedboat ride there too for 80 Reais, which is good since you don't need to bother with Pesos :).

Bambu has pretty much everything you might need when travelling to Iguaçu. The space itself is awesome, you have indoor and outdoor chill areas, you have this cool outside bar where someone is always hanging out and the toilets are huge! The staff is always trying to help, even if you're a pain in the ass and almost burn up their kitchen or just have way too many questions. Oh, and the pool will be your best friend when you realize the local warm weather, as well as the pair of hammocks..TOP!

Well placed hostel for visiting both sides of Iguasu Falls. Free caipirinha is a nice touch and swimming pool a novelty while travelling. Staffg were pretty helpful and offered a discount for the bird park.

Fab hostel, super friendly helpful staff and great location for the falls, as well as a great bar and breakfast! Would definitely stay there again!

• 18th Nov 2014

they didn t come to pick us at the airport,so they said that we had a free drop off...but in the end we paid for it :-/ . btw the hostel is very pretty in the best position of foz....the chill area is very nice,helpfull staff.

I had a great time at Bambu hostel! As alone traveler the atmosphere is important, and the people working here really make sure their guests have a great time. Their advice on how to do things were excellent, and no guide book is needed when you have info like that. I can really recommend this place.

It was very nice to stay there! The staff made us feel like home, they were very friendly, gave us good information about anything we could ask. The hostel was clean, had many bathrooms. The breakfast was nice too! Thank you for everything!

Great hostel! Nice bar, good drinks, friendly people. Definitely go here!

The team there are fantastic. Went 200% to help me with everything in Foz, and to be organised for the rest of my time in Brazil. Cannot thank them enough. :)) :))

Amazing staff, amazing atmosphere I turned up hours before check in and they let me go straight to my room I was only going to spend one night I ended up staying 3 :-)

very good hostel, the staff are great, very attentive. the location is good, Foz is a small town, so it's easy to get anywhere. high recommended

PlayStation excellent addition, julianna very obliging

The staffs are very nice and helpful. Location is great too, they even have free pickup service from the airport (if you are staying 2 or more nights). The breskfast is very delicious. The room and bathroom are clean, though the air conditioner is not cold enough. WIFI is fast, sometimes disconnect, but not a big issue. I think it was said in Hostelworld that there are laundry facilities, but we were told that there is not, should have change the false advertisement.

Thank you for your comment, it's very important for us to receive the opinion of our guests about how was their stay with us, we apologize for the misunderstanding regarding the information provided on our website relating to laundry, it will be removed, referring to air conditioning, the problem has been detected and has already been resolved. Your information has been very important ,helping us always to improve our service and the structure of the Hostel.Regards - Bambu Team.

« first « Prev 1 2 3