Hostel Bambu Reviews

rua Edmundo de Barros n 621, Downtown, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Excellent hostel, comfortable beds, clean bathrooms and nice pool area. The location is really good because it's just 2 blocks away from the bus stop where you can take buses to the Brazilian Falls, the Argentinean Falls or to Paraguay. The staff was always gentle and helpful. Unfortunatelly I stayed just for the weekend :/

Thanks for your review Morgan, Our location deffinilly makes the life easy for travellers. Was a pleasure have you with us . Thanks for choosing Hostel Bambu.

We had a fantastic stay at Hostel Bambu. The staff were all really helpful and friendly. Good breakfast and great hang-out areas, close to bus stop to main attractions and quite a few good restaurants nearby. We'd definitely stay here if we come back :)

Hi Marie, Nice you enjoyed your stay with us, staying at Hostel Bambu its always easy to visit the atraction in the city, as we are in a good location ... come to bambu ...

Good Hostel. Friendly staff

oh what a great hostel! the staff were so kind and so helpful. we even got a free drink each evening we were there. they helped us figure out how to get to the falls and what was nearby to eat, etc. the place itself is my favourite hostel to date. it was clean, comfortable, cosy, and had excellent wifi. i met some great ppl there due to the fact that everyone sits out the back where the pool/ bar is. they have a huge range of dvds and even a playstation! it was such a great stay!!

Big hostel within walking distance to bus stop with a bus straight to the falls. Staff were very approachable and friendly. Had all the facilities you could need, with eggs and sausages for breakfast! Had a fun time here after having met some great people!

Everything you need from a hostel when you are out on the road. Great friendly

The staff was very friendly and helpful and always warmly welcomed us. They also helped in planning day trips in the area and gave us up to date information. Breakfast was good. We stayed in the 6 person mixed dorm, which was a bit small and dark. I noticed the other rooms seemed more spacious and well lit. The common room was decent with lots of couches, flat screen TV, and computers. Dining area was also nice. Bathrooms were ok, not great but not awful. Lockers were outside of the rooms.

Great location, close to bus stop for airport and falls. Home-like atmosphere. Close to supermarket. Staff friendly and helpful. Best breakfast I've ever had at a hostel. Other guests friendly and wanted to do things together during the day. Best option for a hostel in this city for sure.

This was the best hostel I stayed in during my trip to Brazil. We saw the falls together, drank at the bar together, and synchronised swam in the pool together. The staff were always involved, as if they were also travellers there for the first time, yet still helpful with all the boring admin. It is exactly as advertised and I would come back even if I didn't see any water falling.

• 15th Aug 2014

What should I say about Bambu? Maybe one of the best hostel where I've been. Maybe my second home while traveling.Just awsome things to say about the hostel and the staff. Bambu become my home, the staff my friends for life. It's an amazing hostel, great bed, great athroom, great chill out area, videogames, movies, caipirinhas, beers, drinks. The staff is always ready to make you feel confortable and at home, and also to share some great beers with you!Its one of Foz do Iguaçu biggest atractions

Dear Lorena Thank you for your comment and one of our goals is keep our guests as comfortable as possible,like their home because we know most part of them are travelling for long time and away from home and friends,that is why is really important for us keep this atmosphere. Please get back soon,it will be a pleasure have you with us once again. Regards. Hostel Bambu Team.

I had a really good stay. Friendly, happy

Dear Rebecca Thank you for your comment and the Hostel Bambu stayed so glad about you choiced us. In the next opportunity it will be a pleasure have you with us again. Regards. Hostel Bambu Team.

excellent facilities , large common , excellent pool side bar and kitchen, friendly staff.

Nice hostel, nice people, nice atmosphere, great place where to stay!

I really enjoyed my stay at Hostel Bambu - very helpful and lovely staff! Nice rooms and clean bathrooms. Drinks at the bar were great too!

• 30th Jul 2014

Good hostel with very easy location to Iguacu Falls. Amazing staff!

Best hostel I stayed at in South America! Amazing atmosphere, great facilities and above all the best staff! If you stay in Iguazu go to this hostel!

plenty of showers/bathrooms and the staff are very helpful and friendly, also clean and well looked after.

Great staff, fun atmosphere, clean rooms and facilities... this place was excellent!

• 16th Jul 2014

Nice hostel to meet people and a very friendly staff!!

Staff are awesome! So helpful! Great facilities, right near the bus stop to the falls and supermarket, and good atmosphere out by the pool 😊

Hello Jessica , Thank you for your comment, recognition for the work and care is especially gratifying for us at Hostel Bambu who always cherish for excellence in serving well. We wait for you in a new opportunity. . Best wishes. Hostel Bambu Team.

« first « Prev 1 2 3