Hostel Bambu Reviews

rua Edmundo de Barros n 621, Downtown, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Staff, drinks, everything was awesome. I think they can tell people how to get there from airport like the bus#, it would help out save some money for people that are on budget.

Great hostel -- it's what all hostels should be. Fun people, great staff, and a perfect common area to chill or party. The bar is great, Thyane and Sydney were really cool. I bet the place is much better when it's a bit warmer and sunny, but it was a great reprieve from our other place in Manaus. I recommend staying here for sure...

Everything was great! The atmosphere, location, staff and it was safe. It wasn't really clean though and I am sure it would be really fun during the summer with its pool and free capirinhas

This hostel was so good! The staff extremely helpful, facilities are awesome, breakfast is amazing, living area was perfect for World Cup viewing and dorms are really spacious! Tours that run out of the hostel are great particularly the Argentina side tour of Iguazu Falls. Great location with loads of places to eat and a supermarket nearby! Great stay.

Good hostel with awesome staff and excellent common areas. Bathrooms could do with an update but were generally clean and had hot water. Decent location near to bus stop, supermarket, cash machines and some decent restaurants.

I only spent one night here. It was a super homely cosy place! Good breakfast, and common areas. Only annoying thing was our room only had one power point.

I only stayed at Foz do Iguacu for 1 day - 1 night. What I liked most about Hostel Bambu was the helpfulness of the staff. The hostel manager immensely helped in managing me to squeeze in a visit to the Iguassu Falls (helicopter ride, boat ride, and the walk up) and a special tour at the Itaipu Hydro Power Plant. In order for me to make all those arrangements promptly, he arranged for a car to take me to those places and a return trip, all for a very decent price. I can't thank him enough!

Location was good. Staff were very friendly and helpful and knowledgeable. Very good feel about this hostel and met lots of people. Had fifa to play and a cooked breakfast.

The ONLY downside of this hostel was the lockers in the main area, away from your room. Other than that, rooms and beds were great, showers and bathrooms clean, and loads of bathroom options! There was a big main common room, and a LARGE outdoor area, and a pool. This is a great socializing hostel. Staff were completely awesome, best of my trip!

Had a great time at this Hostel, the staff were great and very impressed generally. Would highly recommend to anyone going to Foz do Iguazu

• 13th Jun 2014

Nice and clean. Well located just 5 minutes away from downtown by walking. Staff is very friendly and the bar is very fun. Definitely would come back.

Amazing! Best hostel in Brazil. Great atmosphere and great staff. The Argentinian Falls tour the best! Saludos de México!

I love here a lot Feels like going back to my home after a long day trip. I hope that i can stay here longer

The hostel had a good location and friendly staff. It was a bit disorganized with the pick-up but the staff tried to make up for it.

Awesomest hostel in Iguazu! The staff is extremely welcoming and friendly, and André will definitely meet you with a big smile. It has the best breakfast ever, with eggs, sausages, beans, fruits, juice, coffee, cake, etc. Atmosphere was always live, and the bartender makes the best drinks ever. Staying at Hostel Bambu is definitely a must if you are going to Iguazu!

Stayed for one night, place was great, Sid was the man, made us feel very welcome. Staff were quite helpful in getting us to the falls as well.

This hostel has a different layout but has everything you need. Great bar area with adequate kitchen facilities but the one aspect that stands out from most hostels is the excellent, friendly staff who went out of their way to help us. They were brilliant when our bus was cancelled and we needed to book a last minute flight. Only one criticism. When you have signs asking people to be quiet after 10pm people will expect you to enforce the rule. Too many parties went on into the small hours.

Best hostel I've stayed at by far in over 50 countries that I've been to. The staff were amazing and the beds so so comfortable! So comfortable in fact that we missed breakfast and check out time because we slept in and the staff were so nice about it! Highly recommended!

Lovely hostel they have everything u need staff are fab Andre, bruna, sid, will such nice people who will do anything for you

Bambu is my favourite brazilian hostel. The hostel is well located near restaurants and bus stops, they have a very good english breakfast, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful, the beds are confortable and the atmosphere is unique. If you go to Foz stay there and try the "Jamaica to Hell", you wont regret!

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels