Hostel Bambu Reviews

rua Edmundo de Barros n 621, Downtown, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

This hostel was the most fun of any I stayed at during my trip through Brazil and Argentina. The staff are young, very friendly, and more than happy to help you have a good time in Iguazu. The hostel has computers for public use, a Playstation, and a nice lounging area. But its the outside patio that makes the difference, with a dart board, lounge chairs, a pool, and a built in bar that´s open every night and serves great caipirinhas for surprisingly reasonable prices. Highly recommended!

Hello James, Thank for your comments,we stay really happy to know that your stay with us was satisfactory.Please on the next opportunity it will be a pleasure have you staying with us again,please be welcome. The Bambu Team will be waiting for you with more Caipirinhas. Best wishies. Hostel Bambu.

Thank you to the staff for a memorable (yet somewhat blurry) time!

Best hostel I've stayed in Brasil. The staff are awesome, they do everything to help you. The room are big and comfy, plenty of bathroom. Best breakfast ever, one of the rare hostel that give more than just bread and jam... they have eggs and sausages! Great Ambiance, it's easy to have fun when the caipirinhas are cheap and super strong! When you get there don't forget to ask for the "Jamaican from Hell" it will blow your mind.

Dear Quoc. Thank you for the compliments,our drinks are getting famous among our guests, it is always gratifying to receive recognition and praise from our guests who we are always looking out for welfare. Please return, will always be welcome and courtesy you win the famous Jamaica to the Hell like a welcome drink. Regards and best wishies. Hostel Bambu Team.

This was such a great hostel. The rooms were good, beds were comfy, and you have your own reading light and electrical outlet beside your bed. Wifi was good, common rooms were very cozy. The staff was great!! Always so friendly and checking up on the guests chilling around in the hostel. Atmosphere was great. All in all one of the bests hostels I've stayed in.

Dear Anna Thank you for your comment and you felt comfortable during your stay in our hostel. We always seek to expand our structure providing a pleasant atmosphere for all that is staying in our hostel. We wait for you in a next opportunity, will always be welcome. Best wishies. Hostel Bambu Team.

Oe of the best hostels ive stayed at anywhere! Staff were helpfulan

• 30th Jun 2014

Staff, drinks, everything was awesome. I think they can tell people how to get there from airport like the bus#, it would help out save some money for people that are on budget.

Great hostel -- it's what all hostels should be. Fun people, great staff, and a perfect common area to chill or party. The bar is great, Thyane and Sydney were really cool. I bet the place is much better when it's a bit warmer and sunny, but it was a great reprieve from our other place in Manaus. I recommend staying here for sure...

Everything was great! The atmosphere, location, staff and it was safe. It wasn't really clean though and I am sure it would be really fun during the summer with its pool and free capirinhas

This hostel was so good! The staff extremely helpful, facilities are awesome, breakfast is amazing, living area was perfect for World Cup viewing and dorms are really spacious! Tours that run out of the hostel are great particularly the Argentina side tour of Iguazu Falls. Great location with loads of places to eat and a supermarket nearby! Great stay.

Good hostel with awesome staff and excellent common areas. Bathrooms could do with an update but were generally clean and had hot water. Decent location near to bus stop, supermarket, cash machines and some decent restaurants.

I only spent one night here. It was a super homely cosy place! Good breakfast, and common areas. Only annoying thing was our room only had one power point.

I only stayed at Foz do Iguacu for 1 day - 1 night. What I liked most about Hostel Bambu was the helpfulness of the staff. The hostel manager immensely helped in managing me to squeeze in a visit to the Iguassu Falls (helicopter ride, boat ride, and the walk up) and a special tour at the Itaipu Hydro Power Plant. In order for me to make all those arrangements promptly, he arranged for a car to take me to those places and a return trip, all for a very decent price. I can't thank him enough!

Location was good. Staff were very friendly and helpful and knowledgeable. Very good feel about this hostel and met lots of people. Had fifa to play and a cooked breakfast.

The ONLY downside of this hostel was the lockers in the main area, away from your room. Other than that, rooms and beds were great, showers and bathrooms clean, and loads of bathroom options! There was a big main common room, and a LARGE outdoor area, and a pool. This is a great socializing hostel. Staff were completely awesome, best of my trip!

Had a great time at this Hostel, the staff were great and very impressed generally. Would highly recommend to anyone going to Foz do Iguazu

• 13th Jun 2014

Nice and clean. Well located just 5 minutes away from downtown by walking. Staff is very friendly and the bar is very fun. Definitely would come back.

Amazing! Best hostel in Brazil. Great atmosphere and great staff. The Argentinian Falls tour the best! Saludos de México!

I love here a lot Feels like going back to my home after a long day trip. I hope that i can stay here longer

The hostel had a good location and friendly staff. It was a bit disorganized with the pick-up but the staff tried to make up for it.

Awesomest hostel in Iguazu! The staff is extremely welcoming and friendly, and André will definitely meet you with a big smile. It has the best breakfast ever, with eggs, sausages, beans, fruits, juice, coffee, cake, etc. Atmosphere was always live, and the bartender makes the best drinks ever. Staying at Hostel Bambu is definitely a must if you are going to Iguazu!

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels