Hostel Bambu Reviews

rua Edmundo de Barros n 621, Downtown, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

I love here a lot Feels like going back to my home after a long day trip. I hope that i can stay here longer

The hostel had a good location and friendly staff. It was a bit disorganized with the pick-up but the staff tried to make up for it.

Awesomest hostel in Iguazu! The staff is extremely welcoming and friendly, and André will definitely meet you with a big smile. It has the best breakfast ever, with eggs, sausages, beans, fruits, juice, coffee, cake, etc. Atmosphere was always live, and the bartender makes the best drinks ever. Staying at Hostel Bambu is definitely a must if you are going to Iguazu!

Stayed for one night, place was great, Sid was the man, made us feel very welcome. Staff were quite helpful in getting us to the falls as well.

This hostel has a different layout but has everything you need. Great bar area with adequate kitchen facilities but the one aspect that stands out from most hostels is the excellent, friendly staff who went out of their way to help us. They were brilliant when our bus was cancelled and we needed to book a last minute flight. Only one criticism. When you have signs asking people to be quiet after 10pm people will expect you to enforce the rule. Too many parties went on into the small hours.

Best hostel I've stayed at by far in over 50 countries that I've been to. The staff were amazing and the beds so so comfortable! So comfortable in fact that we missed breakfast and check out time because we slept in and the staff were so nice about it! Highly recommended!

Lovely hostel they have everything u need staff are fab Andre, bruna, sid, will such nice people who will do anything for you

Bambu is my favourite brazilian hostel. The hostel is well located near restaurants and bus stops, they have a very good english breakfast, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful, the beds are confortable and the atmosphere is unique. If you go to Foz stay there and try the "Jamaica to Hell", you wont regret!

This hostel is perfect very close to everything that you want to do like Iguassu Falls, Argentina, Paraguay, Restaurants, supermarket and nightlife. The Staff is very kindly and super helpfully. The kitchen area is unique. Once I'm in Foz do Iguaçu for sure I will stay at Bambu Hostel. Huge THANK YOU to Bruna, Thy, André and Fabrício.

1 2 3 Next » last »