Hostel Bas Bascarsija Reviews

Mula Mustafe Baseskije 60, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Do not stay here. The owner steals from guests. She goes through bags looking for money/ jewellery. We were the only guests in the hostel & our bags were looked through each time we left. There are no facilities as listed. The kitchen is none existent & the showers barely work. We were short changed when having to pay on arrival. The lady spoke no English which made it very difficult to communicate. The only good thing about this place is location.

The info is incorrect (no free taxi service, no towels--free or for hire, hosts aren't helpful in booking outings or providing recommendations, no safety deposit boxes). Additionally, the host only speaks Bosnian. This was a problem when I needed a taxi ordered and when I paid (she refused to give me change and I had to wait three days to get my change when a different host came by). It is a very unprofessional hostel. That they are new is clear. Not recommended.

Missing the kitchen, or at least more some bans glasses.

Dear delighted a lot because we hosted, in Sarajevo is a lot of cheap food, because we think that this type of kitchens is a excess, super breakfast in Sarajevo cost 1,5 €. Thanks again