Hostel Base Point Osaka Reviews

2-11-17 Sennichimae Chuo ku, Osaka, Japan

지리적으로 밀집상가에 위치해잇어서 돌아다니기는편하지만 상가사이에 골목으로들어가야해서 초반에 헤맷어요~스텝분들은 상냥하시지만 매우 좁구요, 에어컨사용10분에100엔이라는 문구를봣어요ㅡㅡ;; 도톤보리와의거리는 여자걸음으로 약6~7분정도걸려요~가격대비나쁘지않은편이에요~

Aside from the location, which was absolutely fantastic, there was nothing that I liked about this hostel. The shower and bathroom was so small that I could barely move in. You had to pay 100 yen per hour for air conditioning, and the bed that I was given, while private, was literally built around the wall, and had a corner of the bed missing. It has honestly put me off from using a hostel ever again.

• 27th Jun 2014

A comfortable bed with enough privacy

Central location, a smaller hostel but it has everything you will need. I would stay here again.

As far as hostels go, the place was well-maintained and the rooms were cleaned daily. The staff encouraged us to always lock our doors (something you forget after staying in Tokyo for a while), and gave a thorough orientation on the rules in the hostel. The exterior of the location was a little but of a letdown, but to be in the thick of things and be 7 minutes away from Dotonbori more than made up for it. Definitely recommended to people who only come home to the hostel to shower and sleep.

• 13th May 2014