Hostel Base Point Osaka Reviews

2-11-17 Sennichimae Chuo ku, Osaka, Japan

A bit short on space, but in the best location. Everyone was really friendly. I would highly recommend Base Point Osaka.

• 26th Mar 2014

The dorms have less space than other hostels. It is very cold in the dorms in winter, and to turn on the room heater we had to pay an extra 100 yen just to have it on for one hour. So we would hang out in the common area where it is warm, but that space is also very small. Nevertheless, Base Point the BEST location in Osaka - it literally sits in the heart of Namba. They also have very good security measures.

Really attentive, informative and helpful staff. Fantastic location, if a bit hard to find at first (Down a narrow side alley) Great place to stay if you want to get into the heart of the Namba area, super close to Namba train station, and many many restaurant are literally just out side the door (and back out the narrow alley). Great place to stay, not the cheapest, but your paying for the location. Also there is no bed linen.

Hotel Base Point is in the perfect position for anyone wanting to explore Namba and Dotonburi. The staff were extremely helpful and went the extra effort to help us out when trying to find our way around town.

Excellent hostel with its location. It only takes you 5 minutes from namba station to arrive there. And the hostel surrounded by different shops and restaurants.

• 27th Nov 2013
  • Hong Kong

I enjoyed my stay at Base Point Osaka. The young man at the front desk helped me get right to where i was in town to go. And the location is in an area easy to learn tucked away treasures of the good land of Osaka. I was warm and comfortable with my sleep. And the shower and toilet were very clean. Thank you Base Point Osaka!!

Fabulous location