Hostel Batumi Globus Reviews

56, Mazniashvili Str., Batumi, Georgia

Good place if you don't want to spend too much money on accommodation. Hostel is in the city centrum of Batumi which is great. The atmosphere is average. They don't have tumble dryer which is quite annoying if you want to make laundry.

Really good location, great common area, plenty of stuff to do in the area. will go again :)

The staff didn't greet us, and throughout checking in, didn't speak to us. They didn't show us where the bathroom, kitchen, storage closet or common areas were, but instead just led us to our room, gave us sheets and left. We had the same experience on the way out when we paid, no speaking. The last staff member we interacted with was the first to smile and talk. The only pros to this place were AC and an awesome location in the city.

Fabulous spot, in the true sense of the word. I shall tell everyone that this is THE place to stay when in Batumi, itself no mean shakes in the fabulosity stakes.

The AC didn't work, the heater either. It was a very cold , damp and dark room. The staff cannot speak enough English which sometimes complicated the matter. Wouldn't stay there again.

That hostel is a nightmare. We booked a 16-bed dorm but were given a 27-bed dorm. That was not due to the fact that they were overbooked but rather because the owner is a greedy piece of s*** who didn't see the need to change that information online. His excuse was the fact that it was high season - so why not double the capacity up at the guests expenses?! The room was smelly and totally overstuffed with people. No chance to get a compensation from the owner given!

Хостел как хостел

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Ukraine

Pretty decent hostel. The 16 bed dorm is actually a 25 bed dorm (I counted, it's huge) but it actually isn't that bad, no smells and it has AC so I slept very well nonetheless. There is a chilling area with tables and such in the interior court which is nice to meet people. It is pretty well located, not very far from the beach and the center and close to a supermarket. I had a nice stay, it isn't the best hostel in the world but does the job.

Nice courtyard, nice staff and nice atmosphere. Recommend.

Good social atmosphere in the backyard in the evenings although the staff didn't come across as overly helpful but there was always someone on reception. Could do with one or two more toilets as it was quite busy in the morning.

Staff was amazing, all of them are so friendly, and one of the girls actually took us out to a national park where we went hiking. Location is perfect, right by everything you need to see in Batumi. Security was excellent, atmosphere made it very easy to make new friends with the main "lobby" outdoors with countless tables and chairs. It was very clean as well. It's a great value for your money, but in comparison to the rest of hostels in Georgia I was hoping it'd be a little less expensive.

I stayed in the 16 bed dorm which was actually more than 16 beds. But it worked very well. The location is great, just off of the main Centre street. Free access to a washing machine was a big bonus. Staff were able to assist with all my requests. Enjoyed my stay in batumi despite the carnival approach to the beautiful natural black sea.

This is an excellent hostel in a good position and with an easy walk to everything. The staff were very helpful.

The girls at the desk were helpful; location is also good - right near boardwalk and spots to eat and sightsee.

Very helpfull and friendly staff! Special Thanks to 'Nina' - the sunshine of the Hostel!

Great place and very well located. Nice courtyard out back.

Nice little hostel. Little bit basic, but clean. The staff is nice, location perfect.

Is a normal hostel, I went during the low season and I had a 25 beds dorm just for me. The staff gave me a wrong information to go to my next destination.

The only problem was the shower, since it was hard to regulate water - either boiling hot or freezing cold.

the dorm is very noisy, guests in the courtyard talk and drink well past 12 midnight. Staff members access the dormatory as if it were an open area. The toilet and shower in the dorm area are dirty and old.