7.8
Very Good 96 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 96 Total Reviews
Hostel Batumi Globus Located at 56, Mazniashvili Str., , Batumi.
Georgia
Batumi 6000 56, Mazniashvili Str.
78% 96
41.6482321 41.6426811
    Rooms available

• Ats93
  • Egypt, All Male Group, 18-24
12th Apr 2016

We were really happy in this hostel, the staff are super friendly, notnso many travelers were their so we had more freedom, at night we played cards. The bathroom was good with hot and called water with good water pressure. Kitchen for breakfast, fridge if you wnaa use it and Washing machine. A great outdoor place were you can sit with friends or other travelers I totally recommend it

8th Apr 2016
3.7

I do NOT recommend this hostel. When I first arrived, the room I reserved was occupied. They began to blame me and said that I booked the room for the previous night. I had to whip out my phone and show them my reservation. Then they began to believe me. They would put my in the family room --- which is "MUCH" more expensive, but they weren't going to charge me because they were being "nice." Room - really dirty bed, broken window, broken door, broken shower. Staff - So-so.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
30th Dec 2015

Great location, right in the centre with everything around you need. Really easy to find. Friendly and helpful staff. Our double room was clean, warm and really nice. Bathroom and kitchen were clean. Three small things: they could change the sponge more offen, more tables instead of sofas in the kitchen would be good and another light and decoration would make the kitchen cozy.