Hostel Batumi Globus Reviews

56, Mazniashvili Str., Batumi, Georgia

Nice courtyard, nice staff and nice atmosphere. Recommend.

Staff was amazing, all of them are so friendly, and one of the girls actually took us out to a national park where we went hiking. Location is perfect, right by everything you need to see in Batumi. Security was excellent, atmosphere made it very easy to make new friends with the main "lobby" outdoors with countless tables and chairs. It was very clean as well. It's a great value for your money, but in comparison to the rest of hostels in Georgia I was hoping it'd be a little less expensive.

I stayed in the 16 bed dorm which was actually more than 16 beds. But it worked very well. The location is great, just off of the main Centre street. Free access to a washing machine was a big bonus. Staff were able to assist with all my requests. Enjoyed my stay in batumi despite the carnival approach to the beautiful natural black sea.

This is an excellent hostel in a good position and with an easy walk to everything. The staff were very helpful.

The girls at the desk were helpful; location is also good - right near boardwalk and spots to eat and sightsee.

Very helpfull and friendly staff! Special Thanks to 'Nina' - the sunshine of the Hostel!

Great place and very well located. Nice courtyard out back.

Nice little hostel. Little bit basic, but clean. The staff is nice, location perfect.

Is a normal hostel, I went during the low season and I had a 25 beds dorm just for me. The staff gave me a wrong information to go to my next destination.

The only problem was the shower, since it was hard to regulate water - either boiling hot or freezing cold.

the dorm is very noisy, guests in the courtyard talk and drink well past 12 midnight. Staff members access the dormatory as if it were an open area. The toilet and shower in the dorm area are dirty and old.

Excellent location. I got a different room than booked but didn't mind it much (booked ensuite but got a private room with shared bathroom ). Also, in the last minute I had to cancel my second night and they didn't charge me for it. The bed was large, comfortable and the room quiet. The only issue was hygiene - the bathrooms on my floor were filthy. Also - they should invest in window curtains as the neighbouring houses are just a few meters away and the toilette is right by the window...

• 6th Aug 2013
  • Poland

Perfect location, nice staff, recommend it!

good location, dirty and smelly, need some facilities improvements, helpful staff (for extra charge:))

Good location in the old town of Batumi!

Excellent hostel, enjoyed my stay here. When I booked I got an email confirming my reservation and the price, which added a 4 Euro service charge, however when I actually got to the hostel and checked in and paid, there was no service charge, so I don't know what that was about. The hostel is really good though and in an excellent location - recommended.

Just good, You can find better deals there

Our stay at Hostel Batumi Globus was lovely. The staff were knowledgeable and helpful. Our last night we were recommended to a restaurant near the water where we had some of our best food in all of Georgia! The beds were comfy, clean, and warm. The facilities were suitable; you can even do laundry for free. There were no lockers, but we just took our valuable stuff with us when we left and everything else was fine left there. The location was excellent! Very close to everything! Good value!

Although the hostel is very modest, the staff is very nice and they offer wine and tea/coffee almost unlimited. The hostel is well placed, very close to the train/bus station.

Good hostel for people traveling in groups - nice staff who helped and let us put our things down early after arriving at 8am from the overnight train. Nice courtyard, 15 minute walk to the main pier area.