Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

2040 Total Reviews

Great location and decent room. Unfortunately at nights it wasn't a pleasure to stay. Screaming people on the floor all night long which made it IMPOSSIBLE to sleep. Wouldn't recommend it for this reason. After our 3-days-stay I couldn't wait to get some proper sleep...

good location nice staffs:)

• 21st May 2015
  • Turkey

We took a double room. The staff was okay, reception lady was good, guided us well on the city walks. Room was clean but the ensuite washroom had a strong smell. Room wasn't cleaned again during our two das stay. No wifi in the room, only one charging point was working, others were broken. Atmosphere was creepy. I have stayed in much better hostels during my euro trip for lesser price.

• 20th May 2015
  • Pakistan
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Ok, so the hotel is cheap and have great location next to Termini station. However rooms are very old, the shared bathroom was small and the other one was out of order. Room was dark, looking more like a jail. It was very uncomfortable staying there. It was a big lesson for me that price should not be the only criteria. I would definitely pay 100 EUR in another place instead of 50 EUR if I knew what is the quality of this hotel. Never again.

Internet is not available in all the room especially on third floor.

• 15th May 2015
  • India

We were given a room in the first floor. The rooms are not clean, the shower was not functioning. There is just a single plug socket in a room of 4 beds. So you will have to wait for your turn to charge your phone. There is no Wi-Fi in the room, so each time you need to browse the net, you will have to sit in the common area. For a two day stay, we were charged 40euro/person and it's not worth the money. Also there was no latch for the bathroom door. The common area couch is very dirty and old.

Very close to train station so it was perfect, staff was friendly, Rama one of the guys who works at the desk was very helpful.

Kind staff, excellent location, price of hostel but quality of hotel. I surely recommend. The only problem I got was the price on Hostelworld was €3 pd short, I was informed that was a tax charged by the local government, but this should be more clear.

This hostel not even a single small kitchen so we can have a cup of tea when we reach at 2 am night

• 5th May 2015
  • Pakistan

Rana is very friendly, always helped us and we enjoyed the stay in hostel. unfortunately there is no wifi in the rooms and no hair dryer.

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Croatia

All the staff were very helpful and friendly especially my brothers from Bangladesh. The hostel is situated in a good location.

Note: don't book first floor!!! When I arrived in the room I got quite a shock. Dark smelly room, no hot water, very loud inside the room from street noise & uncomfortable beds. I spoke with Rana, he was extremely helpful & happily moved me to a room on the fourth floor which was MUCH better!! Clean, hot water, comfy bed (mine was, not all were), nice clean bathroom & much quieter. Rana was very busy dealing with the days complaints & did all he could to help everyone. Very much appreciated!!

The hostel is well located because passing by all means of transport and on foot is relatively close to someone to go somewhere. Also the staff are friendly and helpful. It has internet and subsequently cleaned. If we go back to Rome we will choose the same hostel.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Greece

The room was like a cell it had a hole in the wall of the where they were installing a vent also I had pay €6 city tax despite it clearly on YOUR printout ALL INCLUDED

Disgusting. Rude. Horrible.

One of the worst hostel that I stayed! The water is always cold, the bathroom small and the room freezing! The staff are unfriendly and if you arrive after 1 am probably they will be sleeping! The only good point is the location. I dont recomend it!

• 4th Apr 2015

For 3 out of 4 days of my stay, there was no hot water. I had to go to another hostel where a few friends of ours were staying so that I could take a hot shower. Asking the staff for help didn't help: people in reception told us that it would be fixed, and the guy that was the sort of caretaker of the building couldn't speak english, and always told me it was fixed - although nothing had changed.

Water was very cold!!!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Finland

I didn't see much as I entered my room when there were already people sleeping and left very early. The reception downstairs looks a bit seedy, but my floor (4th) was OK. There's a storage room but no individual lockers. I took a shower (bathroom quite clean) and was surprised to have a quite spacious room and individual, nice clean beds. The few guests I saw looked like nice people and no one made any noise. I slept well but I woke up in the middle of the night feeling very cold (in 7 April)

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Portugal

Good location if you are arriving or leaving from the Rome Termini train station. We arrived late and felt a little unsafe. It had a weird smell to it also. The over all experience was okay but not great. No wifi in the room.

• 2nd Apr 2015