Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

2007 Total Reviews

All the staff were very helpful and friendly especially my brothers from Bangladesh. The hostel is situated in a good location.

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Philippines

The room was like a cell it had a hole in the wall of the where they were installing a vent also I had pay €6 city tax despite it clearly on YOUR printout ALL INCLUDED

One of the worst hostel that I stayed! The water is always cold, the bathroom small and the room freezing! The staff are unfriendly and if you arrive after 1 am probably they will be sleeping! The only good point is the location. I dont recomend it!

• 4th Apr 2015

For 3 out of 4 days of my stay, there was no hot water. I had to go to another hostel where a few friends of ours were staying so that I could take a hot shower. Asking the staff for help didn't help: people in reception told us that it would be fixed, and the guy that was the sort of caretaker of the building couldn't speak english, and always told me it was fixed - although nothing had changed.

Water was very cold!!!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Finland

I didn't see much as I entered my room when there were already people sleeping and left very early. The reception downstairs looks a bit seedy, but my floor (4th) was OK. There's a storage room but no individual lockers. I took a shower (bathroom quite clean) and was surprised to have a quite spacious room and individual, nice clean beds. The few guests I saw looked like nice people and no one made any noise. I slept well but I woke up in the middle of the night feeling very cold (in 7 April)

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Portugal

Good location if you are arriving or leaving from the Rome Termini train station. We arrived late and felt a little unsafe. It had a weird smell to it also. The over all experience was okay but not great. No wifi in the room.

• 2nd Apr 2015

Worst hostel I have ever been. The rooms smelled like mold. One of the days, there was no hot water on the shower, the showers at the dorms didn't work, when I tried to turn on the toilets lights, the energy of the room shut down. So there was only one toilet to I big number of rooms. Awful! The only good thing is the location. Rumors say that Beautiful Hostel, on the 4th flour in the same building is much better, wish I knew it before...

Beautiful 2 is a nice cheap hostel, which is located near the train station and the starting point for the buses that go to Ciampino Airport. It’s in walking distance for the Colosseum and the centre. Also, near the hostel there is a terminal bus station, for easy access to various places in the city, including the Vatican. Hostel’s staff is really kind and helpful.

The hotel is very well located and presents a good standard. We thought it would be something "poorer" for that price (cheap) but it was clear, located on the 4th floor, sunny, comfortable and quiet. There were signs that they are still renovating the hotel so you can expect it'ill be even better in the near future. The personel was very helpful but not invasive with helpfullness which I like. I would definitely recomend it. We paid very small money for a room that really was all we needed.

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Poland

The first floor, where I spent 2 nights, was not great. The wifi didn't work, it smelled weird, and anyone could buzz in to the door as there was no security. The shower did not work in our room or our friend's room. There was a TV but it didn't work. However, the 4th floor was very nice. Still no security, but the wifi worked only in the common room. Our room for the last 3 nights had a nice (but smelly) bathroom and a working tv and mini-fridge. No place to secure belongings in the room.

Rana was great! Anything we needed during our stay, he was there to help out. Just as a suggestion, I would not reccomend staying on the first floor of this hostel but the upper floors are very nice. -Danielle B.

• 6th Mar 2015

Rana the manager was very helpful and accommodating. When our group was separated into different rooms, he upgraded our room with no extra cost to give us a room together. The hostel was in a great location as far as being right next to the train station, but it was a bit far from the big sites such as the Coliseum.

This is the best hostel that i ever stayed in rome!!!😊 very recommended, if there is a change i'm very sire to come back to stay there. Its located is near from train station roma termini, less than 5 minutes. The staff name Rana, he was very friendly and helpful (thanks yo you, Rana. We had a beautiful stay in Rome). The wifi work very well, the room clean and good. Recommended!!

+ Perfect location next to Termini station, efficient receptionist, warm comfortable room - VERY noisy at night on fourth floor right

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Sweden
  • Couple, 41+

Worst hostel in the whole of Europe! No keys were given to lock the room. No lockers for bags/luggage. Toilet seat right below the shower! Seriously, are you kidding me? Not recommended at all!!!

It's not a real young hostel, it's more a very-low coast hotel central locaded. There's no real living room or place to eat.

• 20th Feb 2015

Security was poor, because the main door was not locked. Anyone could have walked inside without the staff noticing. We didn't have any warm water in the shower. The bedsheets and matresses were old and dirty. My friend was bitten by bedbucks several times during our stay. After long and exhausting discussion we got the total money back for my friend. Still we others didn't get the beds changed or another room. The staff was not professional in handling the problem and we lost our trust in them.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Finland

As some people have stated, you get what you pay for. It was fine for the few hours we were in Rome before an early morning flight, but I would not stay there for any longer than that. It is a great location if you have travel plans because Termini station is right in front of you, otherwise, I would stay elsewhere. The staff was very friendly and helpful, though. The facilities were adequate for one night, however, note that there is no hand soap provided in the bathroom.

Most rooms looked nothing the one in pictures. Were small and dirty and bathrooms had severe mold on the ceiling. Rooms were cleaned every 2-3 days and remained filthy (our bathroom drain did not work and flooded each time someone showered). There are no lockers and no internet in the room. The daytime staffmember was kind and helpful, but the nighttime staffmember was rude and refused to help (directions, recommendations etc).

• 18th Feb 2015