Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

I liked it, is ok for the money you pay

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Guam

nice hostel ,near termini station.staff RANA and ARJAY so helpful.

• Bangladesh

Helpfull staff..

• Bangladesh

Best hostel in rome city.service is wonderfull.....staff RANA and ARJAY so helpfull.

• 22nd Aug 2014

very near to termini stasiun and bus terminal

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Indonesia

good location

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Qatar

This hostel was recommended by my friend. Centrally located, extraordibary staff. lack of some facilities but not really a big deal. would definitely recommend to other friends.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • India

The staff was very rude and the accomodations were horrible. I'd never suggest this hostel.

I had a great and memorable stay in Beautiful 2! :) The place is located just a few steps from Termini station,from where you can take a metro and go pretty much anywhere you want in Rome! Unless you prefer walking and getting lost in the city like I do,what`s also easy! :) If you plan to visit the city most of the time of your stay and only night-in,Hostel Beautiful 2 is perfect for that!

엘레베이터가 무섭...ㅋㅋㅋ. 꽤나 젛게지냈습니다. 위치도 아주.좋구요

Nice location, near the bus and train stations, not far to the main attractions. The staff we spoke to were helpful. Stayed in a four bed dorm, clean and tidy but no lockers.

• 30th Jul 2014

I had a great stay at hostel beautiful. They went out of their way to make sure I had everything for my comfort and up-date my room at no extra cost to me. The location is top notch being very close to Termini and most of the historic sights. I would thoroughly reccommend t1hen to anyone staying in Rome. The staff go that extra mile.

Good clean hostel, so close to the mainstation could not be easier.

There is no wifi in the rooms, it is comfortable but it looks more like a hotel than a hostel, anyway I had a good time there

This is a pretty decent place to stay, and among the cheapest you'll find in Rome. If you're on a budget and aren't too high maintenance this is a good choice.

Perfectly situated next to Termini. Staff were nice. Bathroom was okay in the dorms but some people flooded it and it wasn't cleaned very quickly. No wifi in the rooms, only in the common area.

This hostel is just 50 meters from Rome's main train station. Rana, Lily and Arjay at the reception are always friendly and very helpful. They are ready to help You solve even complicated situations. The place is very carefully cleaned and have a good ambience. Shower and toilets in every room is a big plus! I have already traveled a lot and this place is one of the top hostels I have ever seen. Definitely worth trying and coming back!

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Russia

Staff very nice and helpful. I was surprised that there isn t a kitchen or a living room. But I have seen that they were doing restauration. I felt a bit insecure as the main entrance is always open and it is like anybody can go inside. Few shower are out of order, but I still could get the basic things that I needed.

It' so dirty!!! There are bed bugs. I was picked by bed bugs!!! It was terrible!!!

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Russia

good hostel for a rome visit, not far from the center, easy to get too, relaxed rules, rooms were small but kept well, the staff members greeted us and where there if you needed.

• 2nd Jul 2014