Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

2028 Total Reviews

Internet is not available in all the room especially on third floor.

• 15th May 2015
  • India

We were given a room in the first floor. The rooms are not clean, the shower was not functioning. There is just a single plug socket in a room of 4 beds. So you will have to wait for your turn to charge your phone. There is no Wi-Fi in the room, so each time you need to browse the net, you will have to sit in the common area. For a two day stay, we were charged 40euro/person and it's not worth the money. Also there was no latch for the bathroom door. The common area couch is very dirty and old.

Very close to train station so it was perfect, staff was friendly, Rama one of the guys who works at the desk was very helpful.

This hostel not even a single small kitchen so we can have a cup of tea when we reach at 2 am night

• 5th May 2015
  • Pakistan

Rana is very friendly, always helped us and we enjoyed the stay in hostel. unfortunately there is no wifi in the rooms and no hair dryer.

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Croatia

All the staff were very helpful and friendly especially my brothers from Bangladesh. The hostel is situated in a good location.

Note: don't book first floor!!! When I arrived in the room I got quite a shock. Dark smelly room, no hot water, very loud inside the room from street noise & uncomfortable beds. I spoke with Rana, he was extremely helpful & happily moved me to a room on the fourth floor which was MUCH better!! Clean, hot water, comfy bed (mine was, not all were), nice clean bathroom & much quieter. Rana was very busy dealing with the days complaints & did all he could to help everyone. Very much appreciated!!

The hostel is well located because passing by all means of transport and on foot is relatively close to someone to go somewhere. Also the staff are friendly and helpful. It has internet and subsequently cleaned. If we go back to Rome we will choose the same hostel.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Greece

The room was like a cell it had a hole in the wall of the where they were installing a vent also I had pay €6 city tax despite it clearly on YOUR printout ALL INCLUDED

Disgusting. Rude. Horrible.

One of the worst hostel that I stayed! The water is always cold, the bathroom small and the room freezing! The staff are unfriendly and if you arrive after 1 am probably they will be sleeping! The only good point is the location. I dont recomend it!

• 4th Apr 2015

For 3 out of 4 days of my stay, there was no hot water. I had to go to another hostel where a few friends of ours were staying so that I could take a hot shower. Asking the staff for help didn't help: people in reception told us that it would be fixed, and the guy that was the sort of caretaker of the building couldn't speak english, and always told me it was fixed - although nothing had changed.

Water was very cold!!!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Finland

I didn't see much as I entered my room when there were already people sleeping and left very early. The reception downstairs looks a bit seedy, but my floor (4th) was OK. There's a storage room but no individual lockers. I took a shower (bathroom quite clean) and was surprised to have a quite spacious room and individual, nice clean beds. The few guests I saw looked like nice people and no one made any noise. I slept well but I woke up in the middle of the night feeling very cold (in 7 April)

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Portugal

Good location if you are arriving or leaving from the Rome Termini train station. We arrived late and felt a little unsafe. It had a weird smell to it also. The over all experience was okay but not great. No wifi in the room.

• 2nd Apr 2015

Worst hostel I have ever been. The rooms smelled like mold. One of the days, there was no hot water on the shower, the showers at the dorms didn't work, when I tried to turn on the toilets lights, the energy of the room shut down. So there was only one toilet to I big number of rooms. Awful! The only good thing is the location. Rumors say that Beautiful Hostel, on the 4th flour in the same building is much better, wish I knew it before...

Beautiful 2 is a nice cheap hostel, which is located near the train station and the starting point for the buses that go to Ciampino Airport. It’s in walking distance for the Colosseum and the centre. Also, near the hostel there is a terminal bus station, for easy access to various places in the city, including the Vatican. Hostel’s staff is really kind and helpful.

The hotel is very well located and presents a good standard. We thought it would be something "poorer" for that price (cheap) but it was clear, located on the 4th floor, sunny, comfortable and quiet. There were signs that they are still renovating the hotel so you can expect it'ill be even better in the near future. The personel was very helpful but not invasive with helpfullness which I like. I would definitely recomend it. We paid very small money for a room that really was all we needed.

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Poland

The first floor, where I spent 2 nights, was not great. The wifi didn't work, it smelled weird, and anyone could buzz in to the door as there was no security. The shower did not work in our room or our friend's room. There was a TV but it didn't work. However, the 4th floor was very nice. Still no security, but the wifi worked only in the common room. Our room for the last 3 nights had a nice (but smelly) bathroom and a working tv and mini-fridge. No place to secure belongings in the room.

Rana was great! Anything we needed during our stay, he was there to help out. Just as a suggestion, I would not reccomend staying on the first floor of this hostel but the upper floors are very nice. -Danielle B.

• 6th Mar 2015