Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

Totality full of bed bugs... my bed was full of blond ! terrible place. I wont stay in same hostel never.

• 19th Oct 2014

The location of the hostel is very good because it is next to the Termini and close to monuments as Fontana di Trevi. But the buildind is old and not very clean. If you want to pass a night and be close to the termini is quite good, but I do not propose it for long vacations.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Greece

Close to the termini. Lots of resturants close by.

The cleaning staff were pleasant, they did well with what they had to work with (i.e. old,run-down bathrooms). The rooms need updating and painting, the legs on the beds were unsteady. The cleanliness of the entire place was very poor, grungy, and dismail, a fresh coat of paint on all the facility would improve it greatly. Upon arriving we were told we were too old to be booking a 4 bed female dorm, which ended up being a mixed dorm, and I NEVER book us into mixed dorms??

• 4th Oct 2014

Nice hostel .near termini station.staff are so helpfull. Staff Rana

• 4th Oct 2014

Super easy location pretty much right next to Termini, from there you can get to all the sites by metro. I had a 4 person mixed dorm room and it had a nice and CLEAN private bathroom and a TV. The wifi only works in the common room and goes in and a bit, but all i had to do was just reset the box and it'd go back. Also the staff, RANA in particular, was SO HELPFUL. My couch surfing host fell though but he let me stay another night last min for the same price which was so nice of him.

The staff was really unpleasant. There is no kitchen and cooking facilities,the small fridge is in the room though (we had double private),but we weren't told about this. Breakfast is not included in the price. There's one rest room and it's the only place where connection to wifi is possible. No wifi in the rooms. Wondering of how the dorms look like,because even our stay in the private one was far away from comfortable

The room with bathroom is great, TV and modern style. The position is absolutely perfect

Great location, clean place, friendly staff, especially Rana :). Excellent place to stay in Rome.

• 26th Sep 2014

The worst hostel I've ever stayed in. Do not stay here! There are no no oullets in the room to charge your phone, no lock on the bathroom door, no kitchen, no towels, no laundry service, no maps. It has extremely rude and unhelpful staff, bed bugs!!!!!! And an extremely rancid smell. Do not book here!

Average hostel but it's in a great location and is easy to find. I paid twenty euros a night and I think it was worth it. Downsides are there is only internet on the second level. I'd stay here again.

• 22nd Sep 2014

An average hostel. We just used it as a place to sleep and it did the job. Location is great being a minute walk to the train/metro station as well as near some decently priced restaurants.

got problems with my connecting flight, have informed the hostel immediately that I couldn't arrived but they still charge me for 1 night stay.. understood that this is hotel policy, sometimes we can be more human, isn't it

Really good hostel!! The receptionist Rana is so helpful

This is an excellent location and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Rana gave me a map and some very good recommendations for visiting the city.

• 6th Sep 2014

Great location 1 minute walk from Termini station. The staff were so helpful - shout out to Rana for being all round awesome! The rooms and bathrooms are clean and comfortable, so good to finally have a normal shower! I also got 15% off my meal at the restaurant across the road which was a bonus. Met some really cool people here too. Would definately recommend!

Right around the corner from termini . Great hostel highly recommended. Friendly and great offers €2

This hostel is a nice place to meet people and is very close to the Historic Center of the city.The area is very well conected with buses and subway. the staff is friendly and helpful. Thank you for everything

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Peru

I liked it, is ok for the money you pay

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Guam

nice hostel ,near termini station.staff RANA and ARJAY so helpful.

• 22nd Aug 2014