Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

The location is excellent and very near to termini station. The block is safe and, although you can't use internet in room, it's comfortable to stay in the sitting room. I booked a bed in mixed room, they offer me a single room, so it is really very helpful. Thank you and thanks to the two girls who guided me to the hostel.

• 19th Jun 2014
  • China

Lockers would have been nice.

The hostel is good for staying one night or two. Considering what they offer, its a bit expensive for the price. In our floor there was no kitchen, internet only worked on the living room. The best point is that the hostel is very close to the main station.

This place was just not what i expected! The kind of money they charge. The hostel in general was bad!

Pretty basic stuff - located right next to Termini, so it's a good place it your staying in Rome for a short time, or need to get up and out early. I would recommend travelers checking in have exact change - I didn't, and the night receptionist had a bit of a problem with it. Kind of a hotel atmosphere, but again, if you need a place to crash for a night, the location is great.

Location is absolutely wonderful, incredibly close to the main station and most things are within walking distance. They offer rooms of different kinds and in different price ranges, excellent!

• 14th Jun 2014

None of the showers worked, all bedrooms had to share one shower with 2 floors, locks didn't worn, no kitchen or communal area apart from a tiny hallway, wifi wouldn't work in the bedroom, beds were awful, a fourth bed was shoved into our room and we had to hop over it and the girl sleeping in it to get to the bathroom. The only positive thing was its location

My room was filthy, half an hour after they were supposed to have the room clean it was not. The 2 beds (one which I had to sleep on) were not fresh or clean. I asked for a change and it was very difficult to get one- I almost got a refund and left. Because the woman at the desk was so helpful I ended up staying as she apologised sincerely. Overall, the hostel was disgusting! One of the dirtiest I have ever seen- If not the dirtiest! Also, the 'safety room' was anything but! I would not go back!

From one traveler to another I'm telling you don't stay here! If u do, I warned you. The location is convient but it is so loud a night. No air conditioning, wifi works but only in the common room, it was kind of clean but the shower and the toilet were literally together. I am not kidding! But what really ruined this place was the staff. So rude and so horrible in general. Not helpful at all. Argued with you about everything and let me say they TRIED to over charge me multiple times.

No lockers at rooms, internet did not work properly.

One of the worst hostel I ever stayed at! The staff was very inefficient and not very polite. The TV did not work, the elevator sometime either. Very loud!

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Very friendly staff and very well located.

I found the staff very helpful as far as suggesting how I should spend my time in Rome. Location next to Termini is great. Room and bathroom very small, in case that's s deciding factor for you, but I did not mind. Thank you!

Just beautiful and so handy to the station. Easy to find

Staff are very helpful especially Rana. Great location and very accommodating when I needed to stay longer. Grazie Mille!

The hostel was very nice. Close to Termini station and the staff were very helpful. They gave me a map, advice on directions, and where to visit. Also, I stayed on the 3rd floor and it was really nice because I had my own bathroom within the room. I stayed for one night and there is nothing to complain about it was a good experience.

Acceptable for cheap accom. Area is rough but close to train station. Front desk not particularly helpful or friendly.

Incredibly convenient hostel, right next to the Stazione Termini di Roma. Has saved me in more than one occasion on emergencies. Clean rooms and at decent prices for the expensive city that is Rome.

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Venezuela

The only really bad thing is the poor cleaned bathrooms.

• 5th Jun 2014

every thing is good ,i like this room .nice hostel .thanks RANA for ur help.and show me map .thanks

• 4th Jun 2014