Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

This hostel is just 50 meters from Rome's main train station. Rana, Lily and Arjay at the reception are always friendly and very helpful. They are ready to help You solve even complicated situations. The place is very carefully cleaned and have a good ambience. Shower and toilets in every room is a big plus! I have already traveled a lot and this place is one of the top hostels I have ever seen. Definitely worth trying and coming back!

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Russia

Staff very nice and helpful. I was surprised that there isn t a kitchen or a living room. But I have seen that they were doing restauration. I felt a bit insecure as the main entrance is always open and it is like anybody can go inside. Few shower are out of order, but I still could get the basic things that I needed.

good hostel for a rome visit, not far from the center, easy to get too, relaxed rules, rooms were small but kept well, the staff members greeted us and where there if you needed.

• 2nd Jul 2014

That guy in the staff called Rana did a really good job.

I went there and I didn't like my room so the guy at the desk called Rana helped me with that. If you're traveling alone and you don't mind to sacrifice some comfort you'll be good, it's Rome!

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Colombia

Good and cozy hostel, the check-in staff is very helpful and welcoming. The location is perfect as it is very near to the Central Station, cant miss my train. The wifi was not working very well if your room is in the corner so one had to go to the common area. Overall, this is a great hostel in Rome, highly recommended!

Hostel is very near Termini station, like about 300mm. Hostel is ok, clean, only problem to me is that there is no wireless in my room. But there is wireless in common room.

Very dirty and old place.

My experience with one of the receptionists was not good. He was rude and as a new traveler to the area he was very unhelpful. We had no soap in our bathroom and the cleanliness of the room was poor. The value for my money was also poor. I had stayed in other hostels for a more reasonable price with far better service and nicer facilities.

Security was terrible I wasn't even given a key and just told to walk into the room because the door will be open. Service was terrible I had to ask the person at the desk repeatedly just for a receipt. Rooms had no outlets. Overall a bad experience since it cost as much as other hostels with much better facilities in the area

• 27th Jun 2014

No kitchen was a bummer, rooms were actually very nice, spacious, looked like they were previously hotel rooms, nice bathroom in the room. Wifi was ok, it reset every now and then. Good for just sleeping in, wasn't really a "friendly hostel" atmosphere if you're looking for that.

This hostel is certainly the worste I've stayed at yet. The staff is very rude and unhelpful, and the place is super creepy. The rooms are 4 bed dorms w private bathroom, but nearly every shower but one public one is out of order. And the shower is just a shower head above the toilet, so for an hour after anyone showers, the toilet is wet and there are puddles on the floor. No breakfast, no kitchen, no maps or travel help, and the wifi is terrible (spotty even in the common room).

I never have Seen such unfriendly incompetens staff. They couldn't help us with anything except a city map. The girls were ok, but the guy was the badest staff ever(How can we get to Ostia? - Go to the Station and look for yourself!). The front door is always open and anyone can get in as the staff doesn't see it from the reception desk. There is no kitchen an Bad wifi. I don't recommend it!

• 25th Jun 2014

Very good location near the main station. Very old rooms. Door was stripped so it made it hard to lock. The bathroom was small and there was no divider for shower just shower head right near toilet and sink so everything got wet. Wifi on first floor. Elevator was small but helpful.

We really liked our stay at the hostel!!! the staff was also excellent. The staff namely Rana helped us a lot and guided us through many things. We really appreciated his help through out. Overall a very good experience and I shall recommend this hostel to my frnds visiting the city soon.

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • India

The staff was extremely rude. Staff was extremely unhelpful when asked how to get around the city and where the best deals were. The head man, (Pakistan or Indian) tried to screw us out of one night stay when the policy was a 24 hr heads up cancellation. We gave a five days heads up and he denied giving us our money back. Can't explain enough how rude the staff was to Americans. Toilets and shower did not work in half the rooms, WiFi in only the lobby which was a single couch and folding chairs.

• 20th Jun 2014

The worst experience i've already have with hostels. Everything really old and smelling like it. The place do not seemed to be secure and the badroom and the hostel in general were completely horrible comparing with the photos they published. Dirty and totaly unconfortable.

The location is excellent and very near to termini station. The block is safe and, although you can't use internet in room, it's comfortable to stay in the sitting room. I booked a bed in mixed room, they offer me a single room, so it is really very helpful. Thank you and thanks to the two girls who guided me to the hostel.

• 19th Jun 2014
  • China

Lockers would have been nice.

The hostel is good for staying one night or two. Considering what they offer, its a bit expensive for the price. In our floor there was no kitchen, internet only worked on the living room. The best point is that the hostel is very close to the main station.