Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

Shower was dirty. Wifi weak. Fan broken so we had a hot room in ROME during the SUMMER

The hostel isn't great but it is good! The room was nice but very hot and I heard that there were some bad rooms, it wasn't my case, my room was big and had a great bathroom. I was well received and the location is good, very close to the main rail station.

Very close to Termini station. Good for a short stay in Rome. Overall disappointed - no air conditioning and very loud outside the hostel at all times. No kitchen or fridges.

I had a really good time here. Wifi was a little spotty and there weren't enough outlets in my room (one was taped off) but other than that, it was great! I don't go traveling to spend all day in a hostel after all.

Great location Rude staff, room wasn't in the same building as reception, air conditioning didn't work, no fan given, no hot water. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

The room that we stayed in had peeling wallpaper and one working outlet for four people needing to charge their phones, cameras, etc. The seeming lack of security was the worst part. The door leading to the rooms was sometimes left open. Overall, it was not a pleasant stay. The facility should update their photos.

• 20th Jul 2015

The hostel completely lacked atmosphere, very hard to meet people in the lack of social spaces. The bunk beds were a safety risk. No ladders, nor railings for the top bunks. My sheets had stains on them and the room smelt rank. The hostel was in an excellent location, but it was a place to sleep nothing more. Wifi in the rooms was its only redeeming feature.

I stayed in this hostel for one night in july. It was very hot outside and the broken air conditioner made me sad but I really liked the location and staff. It is perfect from the value for monry point of view.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Kazakhstan

Staying in this place was a total nightmare. It would be easier to say what worked properly in our room... So firstly,it was barely possible to get into the bathroom - the sink was hanging loosely,touching the door... Fungus everywhere in the bathroom - it was just awful. The flush also... Didn't work. Not to mention only one working socket in 4bed room... After a struggle and begging I got more sockets... No AC in Rome is a mistake. One fan connected to the only socket in a room - drama..

this hostel had a great location and very nice staff. that is the only thing positive about it. the room was burning hot and had no fans. it was Also above a restaurant and very loud. we couldn't close the window either because it was so hot. on top of that it had the front door wide open every time I came in. never felt like my stuff was safe.

Decent hostel and fantastic location. It's literally across the street from Termini station and within walking distance of many attractions. One thing though: the AC in my room was broken and it was outrageously hot. I had to stand by the window a few times during the night because there was no ventilation. Prepare to be a sweaty mess in this hostel! Only pro: there's an elevator to get to the rooms located on the 4th floor

Good value and friendly staff. Great location too.

Never go there. It was a nightmare! And the Price after all is not too different to good hostels.

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Ecuador

Excellent price value, considering that is on central Rome Nice staff friendly and helpful. I do recommend

• 6th Jul 2015

Staff is really helpful and friendly, corridors are old and dirty but room was clean and tidy i recommend that place.

A great location and very convenient. Rooms are clean and have everything you need. The staff was very nice and helpful. A guy named Rana was working when I was there and was super helpful and accommodating. Thanks so much for everything!

• 3rd Jul 2015

The bed was really bad & twisted. Only the last night i could use hot water with the shower for 31 euro a night this is not so ok worth of money, also the beeb from the electricity was a funny experience....for example a hostel in Cagliari/Sardinia for 20 euro a night has a very clean hot shower & steady wooden bed also there is a free breakfast. The positive thing from beautifull 2 is getting a private room in stead of a dorm & to upgrade the service new beds would be highly recommended.

The hostel was awesome and the receptionist, Rana, waited for us to arrive very late after our plane got in.

• 1st Jul 2015

Staff were nice and helpful. AC didnt work and we didnt get hot water at all during our stay. Next to termini station.which is great if you use metro a lot.

Rana was very helpful! Thankyou for making it a great place to stay