Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

Clean and comfy. Rana went out of his way to accomodate my stay even thouh I showed up at 4 am and then we could not find the booking on my phone or the system! He was super nice.

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Bulgaria

No AC in the whole place. Too hot

Nous avons séjourné 4 nuits dans l'hotel Beautiful 2 dans une chambre privative pour deux, qui était de bonne qualité. Evitez cependant les 2 mix bedrooms et privilégiez les chambres privatives si vous le pouvez, cela vous évitera des surprises... Mais les privatives sont très bien et le staff est gentil.

Excellent with location wise. Room is clean, no air condition, fan is there. Everyday clean room and bath room. worth of money. If no care for air condition, it is suggested.

Hostel Beautiful 2 was by far the worst Hostel I have ever stayed at and I have stayed in many. It was not clean at all, very hot with no fans or air, in a scary area, and the staff was not very helpful with giving directions. I would never stay again!

• 7th Aug 2015

Rooms were rather small and very muggy. Considering the price, the installation of climatecontrol was the least that could have been doon. The location near central station is convenient when you want to take the metro, but is is a rather strange place to walk through during the evening.

The rooms were too cramped, too dirty and the showers are awful!! There was one working plug between 4 of us!

Very over priced. Staff new that kitchen didn't work but still advertise that it does!

Very nice and clean hostel. Really enjoyed my stay here! Could have been improved by having air conditioning the room was so hot it was hard to sleep.

Include city taxes in the price not just in the small print. Change the sheets every day because sweating all night with no aircon means they get grim pretty quick and being there for 4 nights they were getting bad. More electric sockets in the room. A floor fan would help massively with the heat, aircon would be better.

I liked the fact that this hostel is located few steps away from the terminal & all the attractions are close by. Staff are really friendly & helpful. I liked my stay here

Not a good vibe in the hostel. Staff not inviting or friendly. No facilities apart from a couple couches in the tiny common room. Location is good though. Really need air con in rooms as too hot to sleep with window closed but noise outside is very loud due to restaurants and foot traffic.

The rooms are very hot, the facilities are poor, but luckely, the person at the reception is very nice. I do not really recommend this hostel...

The bulding was old and bathroom dirty. The only good thing about the place is that is next to the terminal. I payed to much for what they offer.

I think this was the best hostel I went to in Italy, very close to the main train station, with very nice staff that give you good recommendations about the city. the room where we stayed was good (4-bed shared mixed room) clean and nice, it had an AC but it was not working, it gets a bit noisy during the night but thats very normal for this location and you should expect it. in that room I met the most beautiful girl in the world, her name is Rachel (Holland) .. tell her if you know her ;)

Only one functioning outlet in a room with four beds. The sink wasn't attached to pipes. Water went down the drain directly onto the bathroom floor. No lockers.

Shower was dirty. Wifi weak. Fan broken so we had a hot room in ROME during the SUMMER

The hostel isn't great but it is good! The room was nice but very hot and I heard that there were some bad rooms, it wasn't my case, my room was big and had a great bathroom. I was well received and the location is good, very close to the main rail station.

Very close to Termini station. Good for a short stay in Rome. Overall disappointed - no air conditioning and very loud outside the hostel at all times. No kitchen or fridges.

I had a really good time here. Wifi was a little spotty and there weren't enough outlets in my room (one was taped off) but other than that, it was great! I don't go traveling to spend all day in a hostel after all.