Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

the door of the bathroom is broken, very small room, boring stuff, the bed is not very clean but very old, i don't like it.but it's very near to the station so very convenient

I admit I just booked this hostel because it was incredible close to Roma Termini, and all I needed was to be close to the station because I had to catch a plane very early the next day. But I found an incredible hostel to which I'll return if someday I'm coming back to Rome. The room I got was almost a 3 star hotel room, with all its facilities. The common area was very spacious, the whole thing was clean and ready, WiFi everywhere, staff was so helpful. Worth visiting, and returning.

I like this hostel.nice location nice people .staff is so nice and helpful. One of the most nice staff rana. He is so nice and helpful .that's why I come here many time.thanks for hostelworld chose this hostel.

The room of this hostel was more like a hotel as we had our own full sized bathroom. There is a nice common area ut unfortunately there is no kitchen or even a kettle to make a hot drink. It is located directly next to Rome Termini train station which was perfect for us and you can walk to the Colosseum in about 20 minutes. We would stay here again.

I wanted to thank all the stuff, specially Rana, who is a great guy and helped me a lot :) !Everything was excellent !

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Poland

Excellent hostel, first impressions are a bit ropey on the apperence outsode, but staff are great, Rana the guy on reception was fantastic.

I spent really a good time in hostel beautiful really clean rooms, wifi and big common room , Lilly and Rana made my stay memorable. i recommand this hostel and would stay again

• 19th Jan 2014
  • Austria

Was a great place to stay Nice room and a safe for valuables. Staff was really nice and was really helpful specially Lilly and Rana, They gave us a free map with directions and ready to make the stay a confortable one.

• 18th Jan 2014
  • Spain

Overall, the service was incredible. The receptionists was very down to earth and truly made me feel at home before entering the hostel. The rooms were clean, spacious and ventilated. I truly believe that I received more than the price I was charged and I was thankful for the quietness throughout the hostel. It's located near the main attractions of Rome and all main forms of transportation are easily accessible from the hostel. I definitely recommend everyone to check it out.

Not too near any of the important sights, but directly next to the main station, so that's great. Don't try to ask the staff for any recommendations of a restaurant etc., they seem very nepotistic or something like that. They won't even call a different restaurant for a reservation if asked to, but they would call the restaurant THEY recommended... That aside, the rooms were clean and comfortable. The reception is open 24h, so it's no problem getting back late at night.

Besides the localization, the only positive point, the hostel is terrible. The shower's water was cold and when I asked the staff about it they answered me that on the next day the problem would be solved, but it was a lie. There was a girl next me who listened the conversation and told me that the water was like that and I should be comfortable with it.

When we first arrived at night we could not check in because the hostel only accepts cash; the first night my friend and I stayed in a private room and the heat and hot water weren't working. The second night we stayed in a 6 room mixed and also we could not take a hot shower. Only internet in common room but it was fine with me.

I liked the hostel! it was pretty good and near to the train station so I didn't have problem to move around

NO HOT WATER FROM 8 PM UNTIL 8 AM.NO KITCHEN.NO WORKING HEATERS AND THE MOST FUNNY THING IS THAT EVERYTHING OF THIS IS PLANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BY THE OWNERS AND THE WORKERS. I AM NOT SURE AND I AM CONFUSED WHY HOSTELWORLD.COM IS ADVERTISING THIS HOSTEL!!!!!!!!!! TO GET REPUTATION IS A LONG WAY AND TIME CONSUMING BUT TO LOSE IT CAN IN A FEW SECONDS-THAT WHAT HOSTELWORLD.COM SHOULD REMEMBER.

The staff are so passionate and nice, he has answered our questions properly. The location was very good, just a few minute from the main railway station.

Thanks very much Rana! He was very friendly and kind with me!

Excellent stay. Many thanks to Mike, Rana and Towfik !!!

It's a good location, right at the center of the city. The beds are ok. There's only one bathroom for the whole floor. We have to get be out of the hostel from 9:30 til 17:00. They don't give you a key for your room. Plenty of hot water. It's on the 6th floor no elevator. It's cheap and it has a great location.

I had really good experience, The location is excellent, whether you chose to walk everywhere or take the public transportation. The room is nice and cozy. Very friendly stuff helpful especially Lilly she gave out some great traveling tips. Highly recommend this place for everyone.

• 12th Dec 2013

we loved this hostel, but we think wi fi could reach the room. this was the only hostel we didn´t had wifi in the room and we deslike it a lot cause we had to go to wifi room all the time.. the rest was really good!!

• 12th Dec 2013