Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

An average hostel. We just used it as a place to sleep and it did the job. Location is great being a minute walk to the train/metro station as well as near some decently priced restaurants.

got problems with my connecting flight, have informed the hostel immediately that I couldn't arrived but they still charge me for 1 night stay.. understood that this is hotel policy, sometimes we can be more human, isn't it

Really good hostel!! The receptionist Rana is so helpful

This is an excellent location and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Rana gave me a map and some very good recommendations for visiting the city.

• 6th Sep 2014

Great location 1 minute walk from Termini station. The staff were so helpful - shout out to Rana for being all round awesome! The rooms and bathrooms are clean and comfortable, so good to finally have a normal shower! I also got 15% off my meal at the restaurant across the road which was a bonus. Met some really cool people here too. Would definately recommend!

Right around the corner from termini . Great hostel highly recommended. Friendly and great offers €2

This hostel is a nice place to meet people and is very close to the Historic Center of the city.The area is very well conected with buses and subway. the staff is friendly and helpful. Thank you for everything

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Peru

I liked it, is ok for the money you pay

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Guam

nice hostel ,near termini station.staff RANA and ARJAY so helpful.

• Bangladesh

Helpfull staff..

• Bangladesh

Best hostel in rome city.service is wonderfull.....staff RANA and ARJAY so helpfull.

• 22nd Aug 2014

very near to termini stasiun and bus terminal

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Indonesia

good location

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Qatar

This hostel was recommended by my friend. Centrally located, extraordibary staff. lack of some facilities but not really a big deal. would definitely recommend to other friends.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • India

The staff was very rude and the accomodations were horrible. I'd never suggest this hostel.

I had a great and memorable stay in Beautiful 2! :) The place is located just a few steps from Termini station,from where you can take a metro and go pretty much anywhere you want in Rome! Unless you prefer walking and getting lost in the city like I do,what`s also easy! :) If you plan to visit the city most of the time of your stay and only night-in,Hostel Beautiful 2 is perfect for that!

엘레베이터가 무섭...ㅋㅋㅋ. 꽤나 젛게지냈습니다. 위치도 아주.좋구요

Nice location, near the bus and train stations, not far to the main attractions. The staff we spoke to were helpful. Stayed in a four bed dorm, clean and tidy but no lockers.

• 30th Jul 2014

I had a great stay at hostel beautiful. They went out of their way to make sure I had everything for my comfort and up-date my room at no extra cost to me. The location is top notch being very close to Termini and most of the historic sights. I would thoroughly reccommend t1hen to anyone staying in Rome. The staff go that extra mile.

Good clean hostel, so close to the mainstation could not be easier.