Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

엘레베이터가 무섭...ㅋㅋㅋ. 꽤나 젛게지냈습니다. 위치도 아주.좋구요

Nice location, near the bus and train stations, not far to the main attractions. The staff we spoke to were helpful. Stayed in a four bed dorm, clean and tidy but no lockers.

• 30th Jul 2014

I had a great stay at hostel beautiful. They went out of their way to make sure I had everything for my comfort and up-date my room at no extra cost to me. The location is top notch being very close to Termini and most of the historic sights. I would thoroughly reccommend t1hen to anyone staying in Rome. The staff go that extra mile.

Good clean hostel, so close to the mainstation could not be easier.

There is no wifi in the rooms, it is comfortable but it looks more like a hotel than a hostel, anyway I had a good time there

This is a pretty decent place to stay, and among the cheapest you'll find in Rome. If you're on a budget and aren't too high maintenance this is a good choice.

Perfectly situated next to Termini. Staff were nice. Bathroom was okay in the dorms but some people flooded it and it wasn't cleaned very quickly. No wifi in the rooms, only in the common area.

This hostel is just 50 meters from Rome's main train station. Rana, Lily and Arjay at the reception are always friendly and very helpful. They are ready to help You solve even complicated situations. The place is very carefully cleaned and have a good ambience. Shower and toilets in every room is a big plus! I have already traveled a lot and this place is one of the top hostels I have ever seen. Definitely worth trying and coming back!

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Russia

Staff very nice and helpful. I was surprised that there isn t a kitchen or a living room. But I have seen that they were doing restauration. I felt a bit insecure as the main entrance is always open and it is like anybody can go inside. Few shower are out of order, but I still could get the basic things that I needed.

good hostel for a rome visit, not far from the center, easy to get too, relaxed rules, rooms were small but kept well, the staff members greeted us and where there if you needed.

• 2nd Jul 2014

That guy in the staff called Rana did a really good job.

I went there and I didn't like my room so the guy at the desk called Rana helped me with that. If you're traveling alone and you don't mind to sacrifice some comfort you'll be good, it's Rome!

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Colombia

Good and cozy hostel, the check-in staff is very helpful and welcoming. The location is perfect as it is very near to the Central Station, cant miss my train. The wifi was not working very well if your room is in the corner so one had to go to the common area. Overall, this is a great hostel in Rome, highly recommended!

Hostel is very near Termini station, like about 300mm. Hostel is ok, clean, only problem to me is that there is no wireless in my room. But there is wireless in common room.

Very dirty and old place.

My experience with one of the receptionists was not good. He was rude and as a new traveler to the area he was very unhelpful. We had no soap in our bathroom and the cleanliness of the room was poor. The value for my money was also poor. I had stayed in other hostels for a more reasonable price with far better service and nicer facilities.

Security was terrible I wasn't even given a key and just told to walk into the room because the door will be open. Service was terrible I had to ask the person at the desk repeatedly just for a receipt. Rooms had no outlets. Overall a bad experience since it cost as much as other hostels with much better facilities in the area

• 27th Jun 2014

No kitchen was a bummer, rooms were actually very nice, spacious, looked like they were previously hotel rooms, nice bathroom in the room. Wifi was ok, it reset every now and then. Good for just sleeping in, wasn't really a "friendly hostel" atmosphere if you're looking for that.

This hostel is certainly the worste I've stayed at yet. The staff is very rude and unhelpful, and the place is super creepy. The rooms are 4 bed dorms w private bathroom, but nearly every shower but one public one is out of order. And the shower is just a shower head above the toilet, so for an hour after anyone showers, the toilet is wet and there are puddles on the floor. No breakfast, no kitchen, no maps or travel help, and the wifi is terrible (spotty even in the common room).

I never have Seen such unfriendly incompetens staff. They couldn't help us with anything except a city map. The girls were ok, but the guy was the badest staff ever(How can we get to Ostia? - Go to the Station and look for yourself!). The front door is always open and anyone can get in as the staff doesn't see it from the reception desk. There is no kitchen an Bad wifi. I don't recommend it!

• 25th Jun 2014