Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

Very friendly staff and very well located.

I found the staff very helpful as far as suggesting how I should spend my time in Rome. Location next to Termini is great. Room and bathroom very small, in case that's s deciding factor for you, but I did not mind. Thank you!

Just beautiful and so handy to the station. Easy to find

Staff are very helpful especially Rana. Great location and very accommodating when I needed to stay longer. Grazie Mille!

The hostel was very nice. Close to Termini station and the staff were very helpful. They gave me a map, advice on directions, and where to visit. Also, I stayed on the 3rd floor and it was really nice because I had my own bathroom within the room. I stayed for one night and there is nothing to complain about it was a good experience.

Acceptable for cheap accom. Area is rough but close to train station. Front desk not particularly helpful or friendly.

Incredibly convenient hostel, right next to the Stazione Termini di Roma. Has saved me in more than one occasion on emergencies. Clean rooms and at decent prices for the expensive city that is Rome.

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Venezuela

The only really bad thing is the poor cleaned bathrooms.

• 5th Jun 2014

every thing is good ,i like this room .nice hostel .thanks RANA for ur help.and show me map .thanks

• 4th Jun 2014

just budget hostel. one of indian staff was rude and not kind. location is good. but doesnt look like clean.

The rooms were filthy and old. My door didn't even lock and the man working the front desk burst into our room twice, without knocking or anything. Almost very door handle I pulled, the handle just came off. There wasn't hand soap in our bathroom. No wifi in the ones just in one common area in the whole building. The alarm for the elevator kept going off which was very loud and annoying. Would not recommend at all.

The shower was broken and the water spray terrible. The room was dirty, air conditioning didn't work. They gave you a key to your room when it suited them. Internet worked for the most part.

It was very chaotic when we arrived. The staff was arguing with his guests about the 2 euro fee which apparently is not shown in the description of the hostel. Was nice if a bit impatient, to us and explained how to pay twice when i didn't understand it the first time. The room was avarage with a nice clean bathroom, but no hot water after the first had taken a shower. Very nice location. 2 minutes from Termini.

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Denmark

Hostel beautiful has got to be one of the worst establishments I have ever set foot in. From the first interaction with staff where he told me he does nothing but deal with idiots all day to him refusing to recommend restaurants because no one pays him for it I knew I was in for a real treat. The bathrooms are a toilet and a sink IN THE SHOWER, and the entire place reeked of gasoline (or petrol for Europeans) I was booked for 7 days and left after 3. Do yourself a favor and find somewhere else.

This hostel was one of the worst. The staff were extremely rude and nonhelpful. The elevator was broken so I had to carry my 40 pound bag up four flights of stairs. Cold showers, hot rooms. Our "bed" for 2 was a futon. Only good thing it's next to the train station. Wouldn't recommend staying here ever.

Hi am lorin 5 days before i stay in hotel beautifull 2 i like this hotel so much its near bye termini train station staff are so helpful reciption gays RANA IS SO FUNNY GAY he help me so much thanks rana for your help next year see you

• 2nd Jun 2014

No lockers in rooms! Majour security issue and on top of that i think it would be very easy for anyone to walk in off the street, head up the stairs, wait for someone to cone threw the only door between the street and public (which there is no staff at) walk threw that door when some leaves from the otherside, then have access to any room and take what they want, there are locks on the room doors so you could just hope all your room mates remember to lock the doors (not smart)

I liked the management and staff response, their helping nature in the way they guide you through the details of the city and the guy at the reception RANA, was very co-operative. He guided me with many things I was not aware of, it felt like I am not alone with Beautiful 2 :) The room was clean and comfortable. It is perfect for stay. I would suggest it.

My man Rana at the front desk took care of everything. He's a great guy and will help you out with whatever you need!

• 23rd May 2014

The location is great and close to everything, but the place does not gives you a sense of welcome nor safety, at least no for a women traveling alone