Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

Staff were not friendly or helpful. Location was good, but facilities were minimalistic - there were bathroms in each room, however all showers were 'out of use'. What they actualy meant was there were no showerheads. So there were only 2 showers for the entire floor, which must've held at least 60 people.

This hostel is pretty disgusting. Very unpleasant facilities and unhelpful staff. It was one of the more affordable options for hostels in Rome but would not recommend at all.

this hostel need a kitchen and freezer... and Internet in the rooms don't work in n situations. But i recommend this hostel bed ok, staff is very friendly, clean ok, location is very nice.

• 27th May 2015

In my long travelling experience, I can say this is by far, the WORST HOSTEL I have been to. It should not be allowed to stay open. I have never met such an unprofessional, rude staff. The Albanian receptionist behaved appallingly. Rule of law, professionalism or accountability are concepts not applicable to the staff working here. They just behave according to their whim They just want to squeeze as much money as possible without providing any acceptable service.

staff enter the room without knocking on the door. didn't sleep well (1 bed was totally not comfortable, 2 lot of drunk noise during the night) the staff was helpfull.

Great location and decent room. Unfortunately at nights it wasn't a pleasure to stay. Screaming people on the floor all night long which made it IMPOSSIBLE to sleep. Wouldn't recommend it for this reason. After our 3-days-stay I couldn't wait to get some proper sleep...

good location nice staffs:)

We took a double room. The staff was okay, reception lady was good, guided us well on the city walks. Room was clean but the ensuite washroom had a strong smell. Room wasn't cleaned again during our two das stay. No wifi in the room, only one charging point was working, others were broken. Atmosphere was creepy. I have stayed in much better hostels during my euro trip for lesser price.

Ok, so the hotel is cheap and have great location next to Termini station. However rooms are very old, the shared bathroom was small and the other one was out of order. Room was dark, looking more like a jail. It was very uncomfortable staying there. It was a big lesson for me that price should not be the only criteria. I would definitely pay 100 EUR in another place instead of 50 EUR if I knew what is the quality of this hotel. Never again.

Internet is not available in all the room especially on third floor.

• 15th May 2015
  • India

We were given a room in the first floor. The rooms are not clean, the shower was not functioning. There is just a single plug socket in a room of 4 beds. So you will have to wait for your turn to charge your phone. There is no Wi-Fi in the room, so each time you need to browse the net, you will have to sit in the common area. For a two day stay, we were charged 40euro/person and it's not worth the money. Also there was no latch for the bathroom door. The common area couch is very dirty and old.

Very close to train station so it was perfect, staff was friendly, Rama one of the guys who works at the desk was very helpful.

Kind staff, excellent location, price of hostel but quality of hotel. I surely recommend. The only problem I got was the price on Hostelworld was €3 pd short, I was informed that was a tax charged by the local government, but this should be more clear.

This hostel not even a single small kitchen so we can have a cup of tea when we reach at 2 am night

• 5th May 2015
  • Pakistan

Rana is very friendly, always helped us and we enjoyed the stay in hostel. unfortunately there is no wifi in the rooms and no hair dryer.

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Croatia

All the staff were very helpful and friendly especially my brothers from Bangladesh. The hostel is situated in a good location.

Note: don't book first floor!!! When I arrived in the room I got quite a shock. Dark smelly room, no hot water, very loud inside the room from street noise & uncomfortable beds. I spoke with Rana, he was extremely helpful & happily moved me to a room on the fourth floor which was MUCH better!! Clean, hot water, comfy bed (mine was, not all were), nice clean bathroom & much quieter. Rana was very busy dealing with the days complaints & did all he could to help everyone. Very much appreciated!!

The hostel is well located because passing by all means of transport and on foot is relatively close to someone to go somewhere. Also the staff are friendly and helpful. It has internet and subsequently cleaned. If we go back to Rome we will choose the same hostel.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Greece

The room was like a cell it had a hole in the wall of the where they were installing a vent also I had pay €6 city tax despite it clearly on YOUR printout ALL INCLUDED

Disgusting. Rude. Horrible.