Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

None of the showers worked, all bedrooms had to share one shower with 2 floors, locks didn't worn, no kitchen or communal area apart from a tiny hallway, wifi wouldn't work in the bedroom, beds were awful, a fourth bed was shoved into our room and we had to hop over it and the girl sleeping in it to get to the bathroom. The only positive thing was its location

My room was filthy, half an hour after they were supposed to have the room clean it was not. The 2 beds (one which I had to sleep on) were not fresh or clean. I asked for a change and it was very difficult to get one- I almost got a refund and left. Because the woman at the desk was so helpful I ended up staying as she apologised sincerely. Overall, the hostel was disgusting! One of the dirtiest I have ever seen- If not the dirtiest! Also, the 'safety room' was anything but! I would not go back!

From one traveler to another I'm telling you don't stay here! If u do, I warned you. The location is convient but it is so loud a night. No air conditioning, wifi works but only in the common room, it was kind of clean but the shower and the toilet were literally together. I am not kidding! But what really ruined this place was the staff. So rude and so horrible in general. Not helpful at all. Argued with you about everything and let me say they TRIED to over charge me multiple times.

No lockers at rooms, internet did not work properly.

One of the worst hostel I ever stayed at! The staff was very inefficient and not very polite. The TV did not work, the elevator sometime either. Very loud!

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Very friendly staff and very well located.

I found the staff very helpful as far as suggesting how I should spend my time in Rome. Location next to Termini is great. Room and bathroom very small, in case that's s deciding factor for you, but I did not mind. Thank you!

Just beautiful and so handy to the station. Easy to find

Staff are very helpful especially Rana. Great location and very accommodating when I needed to stay longer. Grazie Mille!

The hostel was very nice. Close to Termini station and the staff were very helpful. They gave me a map, advice on directions, and where to visit. Also, I stayed on the 3rd floor and it was really nice because I had my own bathroom within the room. I stayed for one night and there is nothing to complain about it was a good experience.

Acceptable for cheap accom. Area is rough but close to train station. Front desk not particularly helpful or friendly.

Incredibly convenient hostel, right next to the Stazione Termini di Roma. Has saved me in more than one occasion on emergencies. Clean rooms and at decent prices for the expensive city that is Rome.

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Venezuela

The only really bad thing is the poor cleaned bathrooms.

• 5th Jun 2014

every thing is good ,i like this room .nice hostel .thanks RANA for ur help.and show me map .thanks

• 4th Jun 2014

just budget hostel. one of indian staff was rude and not kind. location is good. but doesnt look like clean.

The rooms were filthy and old. My door didn't even lock and the man working the front desk burst into our room twice, without knocking or anything. Almost very door handle I pulled, the handle just came off. There wasn't hand soap in our bathroom. No wifi in the ones just in one common area in the whole building. The alarm for the elevator kept going off which was very loud and annoying. Would not recommend at all.

The shower was broken and the water spray terrible. The room was dirty, air conditioning didn't work. They gave you a key to your room when it suited them. Internet worked for the most part.

It was very chaotic when we arrived. The staff was arguing with his guests about the 2 euro fee which apparently is not shown in the description of the hostel. Was nice if a bit impatient, to us and explained how to pay twice when i didn't understand it the first time. The room was avarage with a nice clean bathroom, but no hot water after the first had taken a shower. Very nice location. 2 minutes from Termini.

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Denmark

Hostel beautiful has got to be one of the worst establishments I have ever set foot in. From the first interaction with staff where he told me he does nothing but deal with idiots all day to him refusing to recommend restaurants because no one pays him for it I knew I was in for a real treat. The bathrooms are a toilet and a sink IN THE SHOWER, and the entire place reeked of gasoline (or petrol for Europeans) I was booked for 7 days and left after 3. Do yourself a favor and find somewhere else.

This hostel was one of the worst. The staff were extremely rude and nonhelpful. The elevator was broken so I had to carry my 40 pound bag up four flights of stairs. Cold showers, hot rooms. Our "bed" for 2 was a futon. Only good thing it's next to the train station. Wouldn't recommend staying here ever.