Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

2040 Total Reviews

Value for money, reasonably clean, excellent location, only the securtiy scared me a little since sometimes there was nobody at the reception so one could have taken any key. Elevator is at least 60 years old and fits at best 2 people (if they breathe in).

• 23rd Jan 2015

The staff is great and the location as well. Rana was very helpful and nice to us. Totally recomend it!

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Mexico

The location was excellent and staff were friendly and helpful. Thw wifi only worked in the common area, the base of our shower was leaking, and there was general grime around edges. However it was still value for money, there was a fridge in the room but no facilites for heating food or water to make drinks, although there is an excellent cafe next door and lots of other places to eat and drink on the doorstep. The location next to Termini station and the airport bus pick ups is ideal.

• 7th Jan 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Pretty grotty.they are cruel to their goldfish too.

As all the times I went to Hostel Beautiful 2, I had a lot of help from the manager, Rana. Mostly I keep coming back again and again not only because the location, but for the staff itself. Maybe the facilities could be better, but the value for money (with that location and staff) is excelent. Thanks for another stay.

Stayed for 1 night and I've got what i paid for, no complaints 😊

Nice Hotel!! It's near the train station. That's easy to go to any tourist attractions. : )

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Thailand

No wifi, very ugly rooms they don't know nothing about cleanliness, no security, bed bugs , no air conditioner,disgusting conditions of the place they call hostel, it's impossible to pay with card, only one person work in the hostel and it's not nice and she doesn't give any kind of tourist information about Rome, and a little bit rude. There it's No way I will return there.I do not recommend anyone!!

Nice place if you don't want to spend lots of money and just need a place to sleep. No breakfast but great coffeshop just beside it on the street. Security is average and the surroundings as well, it's close to Termini station so take care with the neighborhood. Great for backpackers who don't mind walking. Should I travel alone to Rome I'd probably book again, or in an emergency.

I can not measure the dissatisfaction i have with my stay at Hostel Beautiful 2. I had NO heating for the entire stay of 4 nights, when temperatures were below -2. Freezing cold water on the first 3 nights and warm on the 4th night. On the 4th day/night, i arrived back to my room to find it unlocked.One friends bank card was missing and another had 40 euros missing. I have lost count of how many complaints were made about the lack of heating and hot water but no effort was made by management

• 30th Dec 2014

Very nice people working there, they helped me a lot with whatever I needed. Rooms and bathrooms are very clean. this hsotel is a very good place to stay because of its location and value for money. the only downside is that there is no space to socialize because there is no room for it, no kitchen either, its just not that kind of hostel, more like hotel style. anyway, it was perfect for me since already knew some people in Rome.

The worst hostel I were ever been. The location was good but everything was dirty and there was no hot water

The hostel is not clean, the owner should care an paints the walls of the rooms as it´s unconfortable to be in a room with so dirty walls and change the bathroom curtains too that are so dirty. It will not take much money to do that and the hotel will increase his quality a lot!

My stay at Beautiful was overall pleasant. The location is good, the rooms are very nice and good value for money. The staff is friendly, I had some very nice chats with a receptionist named Rana.

Receptionist was good. Wifi is very bad. Because You can not connet from room. You can connect wifi just in lobby.

The location of the hostel is great, just next to Termini train station. It's easy to walk from there to all the touristy sites but also buses and metro depart very close. We stayed in a twin room in Beautiful 2 during the Christmas season and got a way better room than we booked for free which was amazing - as backpackers we found that quite luxurious. Thank you so much! Room looked great and was very clean. Our two night stay in Rome was very enjoyable.

The "hostel" is close to the Rome Termini in a very dangerous location, it looks horrible, dirty and smeary. We arrived (as we had been confirmed previously by email) at 7 am from a very long flight. The minimal attention that we need at that time was a place to keep our luggage. The employee that open the door was sleepy and for that he could not give us any attention, he mumble something like "come back around 9am when everybody wake up". We cancel but still they took away our money.

Really Nice Hostel, good staff and very nice location near to the Central rail station of Rome !! Recommend it :))

Trust me, this is a place you will never come again, bad service, no duvets no heat, if you want to connect to Internet, you should come to a living room and stay there! Not clean, not safe, if you want to save money and do not worry about anything else, then you chooce it!

Perfect location just 2 mins from Rome termini. Staff is good. Value for money.

• 21st Dec 2014