Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

Very over priced. Staff new that kitchen didn't work but still advertise that it does!

Very nice and clean hostel. Really enjoyed my stay here! Could have been improved by having air conditioning the room was so hot it was hard to sleep.

Include city taxes in the price not just in the small print. Change the sheets every day because sweating all night with no aircon means they get grim pretty quick and being there for 4 nights they were getting bad. More electric sockets in the room. A floor fan would help massively with the heat, aircon would be better.

I liked the fact that this hostel is located few steps away from the terminal & all the attractions are close by. Staff are really friendly & helpful. I liked my stay here

Not a good vibe in the hostel. Staff not inviting or friendly. No facilities apart from a couple couches in the tiny common room. Location is good though. Really need air con in rooms as too hot to sleep with window closed but noise outside is very loud due to restaurants and foot traffic.

The rooms are very hot, the facilities are poor, but luckely, the person at the reception is very nice. I do not really recommend this hostel...

The bulding was old and bathroom dirty. The only good thing about the place is that is next to the terminal. I payed to much for what they offer.

I think this was the best hostel I went to in Italy, very close to the main train station, with very nice staff that give you good recommendations about the city. the room where we stayed was good (4-bed shared mixed room) clean and nice, it had an AC but it was not working, it gets a bit noisy during the night but thats very normal for this location and you should expect it. in that room I met the most beautiful girl in the world, her name is Rachel (Holland) .. tell her if you know her ;)

Only one functioning outlet in a room with four beds. The sink wasn't attached to pipes. Water went down the drain directly onto the bathroom floor. No lockers.

Shower was dirty. Wifi weak. Fan broken so we had a hot room in ROME during the SUMMER

The hostel isn't great but it is good! The room was nice but very hot and I heard that there were some bad rooms, it wasn't my case, my room was big and had a great bathroom. I was well received and the location is good, very close to the main rail station.

Very close to Termini station. Good for a short stay in Rome. Overall disappointed - no air conditioning and very loud outside the hostel at all times. No kitchen or fridges.

I had a really good time here. Wifi was a little spotty and there weren't enough outlets in my room (one was taped off) but other than that, it was great! I don't go traveling to spend all day in a hostel after all.

Great location Rude staff, room wasn't in the same building as reception, air conditioning didn't work, no fan given, no hot water. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

The room that we stayed in had peeling wallpaper and one working outlet for four people needing to charge their phones, cameras, etc. The seeming lack of security was the worst part. The door leading to the rooms was sometimes left open. Overall, it was not a pleasant stay. The facility should update their photos.

• 20th Jul 2015

The hostel completely lacked atmosphere, very hard to meet people in the lack of social spaces. The bunk beds were a safety risk. No ladders, nor railings for the top bunks. My sheets had stains on them and the room smelt rank. The hostel was in an excellent location, but it was a place to sleep nothing more. Wifi in the rooms was its only redeeming feature.

I stayed in this hostel for one night in july. It was very hot outside and the broken air conditioner made me sad but I really liked the location and staff. It is perfect from the value for monry point of view.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Kazakhstan

Staying in this place was a total nightmare. It would be easier to say what worked properly in our room... So firstly,it was barely possible to get into the bathroom - the sink was hanging loosely,touching the door... Fungus everywhere in the bathroom - it was just awful. The flush also... Didn't work. Not to mention only one working socket in 4bed room... After a struggle and begging I got more sockets... No AC in Rome is a mistake. One fan connected to the only socket in a room - drama..

this hostel had a great location and very nice staff. that is the only thing positive about it. the room was burning hot and had no fans. it was Also above a restaurant and very loud. we couldn't close the window either because it was so hot. on top of that it had the front door wide open every time I came in. never felt like my stuff was safe.

Decent hostel and fantastic location. It's literally across the street from Termini station and within walking distance of many attractions. One thing though: the AC in my room was broken and it was outrageously hot. I had to stand by the window a few times during the night because there was no ventilation. Prepare to be a sweaty mess in this hostel! Only pro: there's an elevator to get to the rooms located on the 4th floor