Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

1969 Total Reviews

An average hostel. We just used it as a place to sleep and it did the job. Location is great being a minute walk to the train/metro station as well as near some decently priced restaurants.

got problems with my connecting flight, have informed the hostel immediately that I couldn't arrived but they still charge me for 1 night stay.. understood that this is hotel policy, sometimes we can be more human, isn't it

Really good hostel!! The receptionist Rana is so helpful

This is an excellent location and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Rana gave me a map and some very good recommendations for visiting the city.

• 6th Sep 2014

Great location 1 minute walk from Termini station. The staff were so helpful - shout out to Rana for being all round awesome! The rooms and bathrooms are clean and comfortable, so good to finally have a normal shower! I also got 15% off my meal at the restaurant across the road which was a bonus. Met some really cool people here too. Would definately recommend!

Right around the corner from termini . Great hostel highly recommended. Friendly and great offers €2

This hostel is a nice place to meet people and is very close to the Historic Center of the city.The area is very well conected with buses and subway. the staff is friendly and helpful. Thank you for everything

• 27th Aug 2014