Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

Not a good hostel. The worst of all was the staff. Rana, the receptionist tell us that in order to have the best room we needed to do a good review. But it was not like a innocent suggestion, because every day he remind us of that forced agreement. I guess he only loose with his attitude because the rest of the experience was so-so. The rest of the staff was weird but funny, and the location was perfect for a early train catch. Not the safest Rome area, but was acceptable. Big room but dirty.

Rana and Lilly and by extension the staff gave hotel quality service and were so welcoming and helpful throughout the stay. The location of the hostel was great- right near the main bus terminal which I used to get to the airport with ease and it's within walking distance from the main sites; it a pleasant stroll down to the Colosseum and the surrounding ruins.

Good hostel ,service is so good.Rana is so good person.he help me so much

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

This Hostel is very close to the Train Station and from the citycenter. The location is perfect for who doesn't know the city and wants to reach the center in 20 minutes of walk. The rooms are spacious and clean. Is a perfect place to pass the holidays. The staff is very helpful and friendly, especially Rana. He explained to me how to find the most interesting places of the city. (Thank you!) I would recommend this hostel to everyone!!!

• 24th Mar 2014

Front desk person Rana very good and helpfull.

I stayed on the fourth floor and it was clean and comfortable, the location was nice and close to the train station and not too far a walk from most of the sites

I spent 4 nights at the Hostel Beautiful 2 on Milazzo, next to Termini. The staff were always friendly and Rana was very helpful and accommodating with my reservation as I had make a mistake on the start date. He allowed me to add a day and my stay at the hostel was solid. Would prefer to have wifi in all the rooms yet old buildings are tough to wire.

• 21st Mar 2014

Cosy and beautiful place. We only stay there for one night, the man of reception provide us best solution, and waited us late in the evening.

Really close to the station, i suggest everyone walk to Vatican and the Colosseum, and stop reading the map, just ask and get an idea of where the location is and explore the streets, it's beautiful! About the hostel, very dodgy elevator, but i still see people using it wow. I stayed on the fourth floor, apparently it's where the good rooms are, and yes it was nice and very clean, no complaints.

I came back, for just one day again. But I decided to stay longer, because I was very confortable in the city and in the hostel. Rana again made it incredible easy for me, first finding the best room to stay (I booked a six mixed one, and I was given a three bed one for myself) and then, worring about my stay. With staff like Rana, it's impossible not to return. Maybe they need to fix some minor things of the facilities, but Rana listened to all the suggestions and it'll become even better!

The room was very nice but doesnt have a kitchen. Good location though

Near to the train station, wifi is not in the room ,wifi is in a public area.

Rana, the staff guy was great. Very friendly and attencious. I recommend this place.

I want to say thank you very much to the staff their were very helpfully and very friendly specially one of the manager who does evening shift I met him on my secon night when I were there .))

The place is directly next to termini station in the city center. But for the rest it was a quite minimalistic and rusty place. It was an ok experience.

• 3rd Mar 2014

The guy on reception (Rana) was very nice but absolutely adamant that I was to leave a review here (in exchange for future discounts, no less) - I think he was expecting a better one or maybe he wouldn't have been so pushy. Bathroom was DISGUSTING, so bad that I didn't take a shower after my 30 hour flight from Australia. Room itself was clean enough. Internet worked fine, but there was nowhere remotely comfortable in which to use it. Won't be staying again.

• 1st Mar 2014

Kind of dark and dingy. Our room didn't have a mirror anywhere, which was frustrating. Also Internet is only available upstairs, not in the rooms or downstairs. Not many facilities, but the price is cheap. About 20 minute walk to the Colosseum, otherwise right next to train/metro.

the door of the bathroom is broken, very small room, boring stuff, the bed is not very clean but very old, i don't like it.but it's very near to the station so very convenient

I admit I just booked this hostel because it was incredible close to Roma Termini, and all I needed was to be close to the station because I had to catch a plane very early the next day. But I found an incredible hostel to which I'll return if someday I'm coming back to Rome. The room I got was almost a 3 star hotel room, with all its facilities. The common area was very spacious, the whole thing was clean and ready, WiFi everywhere, staff was so helpful. Worth visiting, and returning.

I like this hostel.nice location nice people .staff is so nice and helpful. One of the most nice staff rana. He is so nice and helpful .that's why I come here many time.thanks for hostelworld chose this hostel.