Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

No lockers in rooms! Majour security issue and on top of that i think it would be very easy for anyone to walk in off the street, head up the stairs, wait for someone to cone threw the only door between the street and public (which there is no staff at) walk threw that door when some leaves from the otherside, then have access to any room and take what they want, there are locks on the room doors so you could just hope all your room mates remember to lock the doors (not smart)

I liked the management and staff response, their helping nature in the way they guide you through the details of the city and the guy at the reception RANA, was very co-operative. He guided me with many things I was not aware of, it felt like I am not alone with Beautiful 2 :) The room was clean and comfortable. It is perfect for stay. I would suggest it.

My man Rana at the front desk took care of everything. He's a great guy and will help you out with whatever you need!

• 23rd May 2014

The location is great and close to everything, but the place does not gives you a sense of welcome nor safety, at least no for a women traveling alone

Perfect hostel if you're planning on being out to town all day, because of the ideal location right next to Termini central train and metro station. Due to that there are also a lot of people staying there because they have to catch an early flight and thus there isn't really an atmosphere of people eating or chatting together. Sanitary facilities were good, it is an old hotel formed into a hostel so my 6 bed dorm(an old 2p hotel room) still had a spacious bathroom with an actual bath.

• 15th May 2014

Hotel was dirty and incredibly expensive for what was offered. Also had to pay 2 euro for towels, which were more like face cloths. The location is great though, right next to Termini. The staff was also friendly. Rana was particularly helpful and accommodating. Still, I cannot recommend staying here because of how dirty the place was and how much extra we had to pay for stuff that should've come with the already hefty price we paid for our room.

My 4th year at Hostel Beautiful. As always, had a great time thanks to the wonderful staff, especially Arjay, Ranna and Shabul. Great location near the Termini Station, lots of good places to eat nearby. The hostel is kept very clean, and has excellent bathroom and shower facilities. I look forward to returning next year!

This place is definitely not the best hotel/hostel I've ever stayed at, but upon arrival me and my friend got upgraded to a private room from a mixed dorm for the same price. So it obviously wasn't fully booked, but it was a convenient gesture. The walls and doors are so thin both to the loud street below and the hallway. It's got a dark sort of feel, But... The location was really good. Roma Termini has food, mall, metro and the big trains. Ps. Look for "Beautiful Accommodation" from the street

they should worry about managed ifnormation by staff and customer service. they dont help you about nothing.

Staff was very rude. Came into our room multiple times unannounced, demanding money most of the time. Wifi went down, when we asked for it to be fixed he just said "it happens sometimes" and continued to do nothing and watch YouTube videos behind the desk. Stay at the yellow hostel, it's a few blocks farther and always has something going on.

Nice location, near by main train station

The name of this hostel should not be Beatiful, it is simply a lie! It's one of the ugliest hostels I've ever visited and the contitions of clleanliness, facilities and security are really very poor. I left the hostel and found a better and cheaper one. It was a really frustrating and desperating experience. The photos I saw in your web had nothing to do with reality. If I had seen the real ones, I'd never have gone there!

Girls in the morning were very helpful and friendly. Guys at night not so. Having to check in and out every time you leave the hostel is a hassle. So is waiting to be buzzed into your floor (especially since the front desk knows you are going up to your floor). Dimly lit Wi-Fi area. Notes of bed bugs all around so we were concerned and informed staff - all they did was say just a joke from other people that stayed there and took down the signs. Luckily, no bug bites.

If they have read the earlier reviews they should have done something by now. Sine they does not seem to be serious in improving, no need to add my comments.

Very expensive hostel for what it really is. Dirty installations, walls falling apart. Horrible bathroom. Good bed, though.

Not a good hostel. The worst of all was the staff. Rana, the receptionist tell us that in order to have the best room we needed to do a good review. But it was not like a innocent suggestion, because every day he remind us of that forced agreement. I guess he only loose with his attitude because the rest of the experience was so-so. The rest of the staff was weird but funny, and the location was perfect for a early train catch. Not the safest Rome area, but was acceptable. Big room but dirty.

Rana and Lilly and by extension the staff gave hotel quality service and were so welcoming and helpful throughout the stay. The location of the hostel was great- right near the main bus terminal which I used to get to the airport with ease and it's within walking distance from the main sites; it a pleasant stroll down to the Colosseum and the surrounding ruins.

Good hostel ,service is so good.Rana is so good person.he help me so much

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

This Hostel is very close to the Train Station and from the citycenter. The location is perfect for who doesn't know the city and wants to reach the center in 20 minutes of walk. The rooms are spacious and clean. Is a perfect place to pass the holidays. The staff is very helpful and friendly, especially Rana. He explained to me how to find the most interesting places of the city. (Thank you!) I would recommend this hostel to everyone!!!

• 24th Mar 2014

Front desk person Rana very good and helpfull.