Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

Staff was very rude. Came into our room multiple times unannounced, demanding money most of the time. Wifi went down, when we asked for it to be fixed he just said "it happens sometimes" and continued to do nothing and watch YouTube videos behind the desk. Stay at the yellow hostel, it's a few blocks farther and always has something going on.

Nice location, near by main train station

The name of this hostel should not be Beatiful, it is simply a lie! It's one of the ugliest hostels I've ever visited and the contitions of clleanliness, facilities and security are really very poor. I left the hostel and found a better and cheaper one. It was a really frustrating and desperating experience. The photos I saw in your web had nothing to do with reality. If I had seen the real ones, I'd never have gone there!

Girls in the morning were very helpful and friendly. Guys at night not so. Having to check in and out every time you leave the hostel is a hassle. So is waiting to be buzzed into your floor (especially since the front desk knows you are going up to your floor). Dimly lit Wi-Fi area. Notes of bed bugs all around so we were concerned and informed staff - all they did was say just a joke from other people that stayed there and took down the signs. Luckily, no bug bites.

If they have read the earlier reviews they should have done something by now. Sine they does not seem to be serious in improving, no need to add my comments.

Very expensive hostel for what it really is. Dirty installations, walls falling apart. Horrible bathroom. Good bed, though.

Not a good hostel. The worst of all was the staff. Rana, the receptionist tell us that in order to have the best room we needed to do a good review. But it was not like a innocent suggestion, because every day he remind us of that forced agreement. I guess he only loose with his attitude because the rest of the experience was so-so. The rest of the staff was weird but funny, and the location was perfect for a early train catch. Not the safest Rome area, but was acceptable. Big room but dirty.

Rana and Lilly and by extension the staff gave hotel quality service and were so welcoming and helpful throughout the stay. The location of the hostel was great- right near the main bus terminal which I used to get to the airport with ease and it's within walking distance from the main sites; it a pleasant stroll down to the Colosseum and the surrounding ruins.

Good hostel ,service is so good.Rana is so good person.he help me so much

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

This Hostel is very close to the Train Station and from the citycenter. The location is perfect for who doesn't know the city and wants to reach the center in 20 minutes of walk. The rooms are spacious and clean. Is a perfect place to pass the holidays. The staff is very helpful and friendly, especially Rana. He explained to me how to find the most interesting places of the city. (Thank you!) I would recommend this hostel to everyone!!!

• 24th Mar 2014

Front desk person Rana very good and helpfull.

I stayed on the fourth floor and it was clean and comfortable, the location was nice and close to the train station and not too far a walk from most of the sites

I spent 4 nights at the Hostel Beautiful 2 on Milazzo, next to Termini. The staff were always friendly and Rana was very helpful and accommodating with my reservation as I had make a mistake on the start date. He allowed me to add a day and my stay at the hostel was solid. Would prefer to have wifi in all the rooms yet old buildings are tough to wire.

• 21st Mar 2014

Cosy and beautiful place. We only stay there for one night, the man of reception provide us best solution, and waited us late in the evening.

Really close to the station, i suggest everyone walk to Vatican and the Colosseum, and stop reading the map, just ask and get an idea of where the location is and explore the streets, it's beautiful! About the hostel, very dodgy elevator, but i still see people using it wow. I stayed on the fourth floor, apparently it's where the good rooms are, and yes it was nice and very clean, no complaints.

I came back, for just one day again. But I decided to stay longer, because I was very confortable in the city and in the hostel. Rana again made it incredible easy for me, first finding the best room to stay (I booked a six mixed one, and I was given a three bed one for myself) and then, worring about my stay. With staff like Rana, it's impossible not to return. Maybe they need to fix some minor things of the facilities, but Rana listened to all the suggestions and it'll become even better!

The room was very nice but doesnt have a kitchen. Good location though

Near to the train station, wifi is not in the room ,wifi is in a public area.

Rana, the staff guy was great. Very friendly and attencious. I recommend this place.

I want to say thank you very much to the staff their were very helpfully and very friendly specially one of the manager who does evening shift I met him on my secon night when I were there .))