Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

1974 Total Reviews

The worst hostel I've ever stayed in. Do not stay here! There are no no oullets in the room to charge your phone, no lock on the bathroom door, no kitchen, no towels, no laundry service, no maps. It has extremely rude and unhelpful staff, bed bugs!!!!!! And an extremely rancid smell. Do not book here!

Average hostel but it's in a great location and is easy to find. I paid twenty euros a night and I think it was worth it. Downsides are there is only internet on the second level. I'd stay here again.

• 22nd Sep 2014

An average hostel. We just used it as a place to sleep and it did the job. Location is great being a minute walk to the train/metro station as well as near some decently priced restaurants.

got problems with my connecting flight, have informed the hostel immediately that I couldn't arrived but they still charge me for 1 night stay.. understood that this is hotel policy, sometimes we can be more human, isn't it

Really good hostel!! The receptionist Rana is so helpful