Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

The place is directly next to termini station in the city center. But for the rest it was a quite minimalistic and rusty place. It was an ok experience.

• 3rd Mar 2014

The guy on reception (Rana) was very nice but absolutely adamant that I was to leave a review here (in exchange for future discounts, no less) - I think he was expecting a better one or maybe he wouldn't have been so pushy. Bathroom was DISGUSTING, so bad that I didn't take a shower after my 30 hour flight from Australia. Room itself was clean enough. Internet worked fine, but there was nowhere remotely comfortable in which to use it. Won't be staying again.

• 1st Mar 2014

Kind of dark and dingy. Our room didn't have a mirror anywhere, which was frustrating. Also Internet is only available upstairs, not in the rooms or downstairs. Not many facilities, but the price is cheap. About 20 minute walk to the Colosseum, otherwise right next to train/metro.

the door of the bathroom is broken, very small room, boring stuff, the bed is not very clean but very old, i don't like it.but it's very near to the station so very convenient

I admit I just booked this hostel because it was incredible close to Roma Termini, and all I needed was to be close to the station because I had to catch a plane very early the next day. But I found an incredible hostel to which I'll return if someday I'm coming back to Rome. The room I got was almost a 3 star hotel room, with all its facilities. The common area was very spacious, the whole thing was clean and ready, WiFi everywhere, staff was so helpful. Worth visiting, and returning.

I like this hostel.nice location nice people .staff is so nice and helpful. One of the most nice staff rana. He is so nice and helpful .that's why I come here many time.thanks for hostelworld chose this hostel.

The room of this hostel was more like a hotel as we had our own full sized bathroom. There is a nice common area ut unfortunately there is no kitchen or even a kettle to make a hot drink. It is located directly next to Rome Termini train station which was perfect for us and you can walk to the Colosseum in about 20 minutes. We would stay here again.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »