Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

Perfect hostel if you're planning on being out to town all day, because of the ideal location right next to Termini central train and metro station. Due to that there are also a lot of people staying there because they have to catch an early flight and thus there isn't really an atmosphere of people eating or chatting together. Sanitary facilities were good, it is an old hotel formed into a hostel so my 6 bed dorm(an old 2p hotel room) still had a spacious bathroom with an actual bath.

• 15th May 2014

Hotel was dirty and incredibly expensive for what was offered. Also had to pay 2 euro for towels, which were more like face cloths. The location is great though, right next to Termini. The staff was also friendly. Rana was particularly helpful and accommodating. Still, I cannot recommend staying here because of how dirty the place was and how much extra we had to pay for stuff that should've come with the already hefty price we paid for our room.

My 4th year at Hostel Beautiful. As always, had a great time thanks to the wonderful staff, especially Arjay, Ranna and Shabul. Great location near the Termini Station, lots of good places to eat nearby. The hostel is kept very clean, and has excellent bathroom and shower facilities. I look forward to returning next year!

This place is definitely not the best hotel/hostel I've ever stayed at, but upon arrival me and my friend got upgraded to a private room from a mixed dorm for the same price. So it obviously wasn't fully booked, but it was a convenient gesture. The walls and doors are so thin both to the loud street below and the hallway. It's got a dark sort of feel, But... The location was really good. Roma Termini has food, mall, metro and the big trains. Ps. Look for "Beautiful Accommodation" from the street

they should worry about managed ifnormation by staff and customer service. they dont help you about nothing.

Staff was very rude. Came into our room multiple times unannounced, demanding money most of the time. Wifi went down, when we asked for it to be fixed he just said "it happens sometimes" and continued to do nothing and watch YouTube videos behind the desk. Stay at the yellow hostel, it's a few blocks farther and always has something going on.

Nice location, near by main train station

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »