Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

Rana and Lilly and by extension the staff gave hotel quality service and were so welcoming and helpful throughout the stay. The location of the hostel was great- right near the main bus terminal which I used to get to the airport with ease and it's within walking distance from the main sites; it a pleasant stroll down to the Colosseum and the surrounding ruins.

Good hostel ,service is so good.Rana is so good person.he help me so much

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

This Hostel is very close to the Train Station and from the citycenter. The location is perfect for who doesn't know the city and wants to reach the center in 20 minutes of walk. The rooms are spacious and clean. Is a perfect place to pass the holidays. The staff is very helpful and friendly, especially Rana. He explained to me how to find the most interesting places of the city. (Thank you!) I would recommend this hostel to everyone!!!

• 24th Mar 2014

Front desk person Rana very good and helpfull.

I stayed on the fourth floor and it was clean and comfortable, the location was nice and close to the train station and not too far a walk from most of the sites

I spent 4 nights at the Hostel Beautiful 2 on Milazzo, next to Termini. The staff were always friendly and Rana was very helpful and accommodating with my reservation as I had make a mistake on the start date. He allowed me to add a day and my stay at the hostel was solid. Would prefer to have wifi in all the rooms yet old buildings are tough to wire.

• 21st Mar 2014

Cosy and beautiful place. We only stay there for one night, the man of reception provide us best solution, and waited us late in the evening.

Really close to the station, i suggest everyone walk to Vatican and the Colosseum, and stop reading the map, just ask and get an idea of where the location is and explore the streets, it's beautiful! About the hostel, very dodgy elevator, but i still see people using it wow. I stayed on the fourth floor, apparently it's where the good rooms are, and yes it was nice and very clean, no complaints.

I came back, for just one day again. But I decided to stay longer, because I was very confortable in the city and in the hostel. Rana again made it incredible easy for me, first finding the best room to stay (I booked a six mixed one, and I was given a three bed one for myself) and then, worring about my stay. With staff like Rana, it's impossible not to return. Maybe they need to fix some minor things of the facilities, but Rana listened to all the suggestions and it'll become even better!

The room was very nice but doesnt have a kitchen. Good location though

Near to the train station, wifi is not in the room ,wifi is in a public area.

Rana, the staff guy was great. Very friendly and attencious. I recommend this place.

I want to say thank you very much to the staff their were very helpfully and very friendly specially one of the manager who does evening shift I met him on my secon night when I were there .))

The place is directly next to termini station in the city center. But for the rest it was a quite minimalistic and rusty place. It was an ok experience.

• 3rd Mar 2014