Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

I came back, for just one day again. But I decided to stay longer, because I was very confortable in the city and in the hostel. Rana again made it incredible easy for me, first finding the best room to stay (I booked a six mixed one, and I was given a three bed one for myself) and then, worring about my stay. With staff like Rana, it's impossible not to return. Maybe they need to fix some minor things of the facilities, but Rana listened to all the suggestions and it'll become even better!

The room was very nice but doesnt have a kitchen. Good location though

Near to the train station, wifi is not in the room ,wifi is in a public area.

Rana, the staff guy was great. Very friendly and attencious. I recommend this place.

I want to say thank you very much to the staff their were very helpfully and very friendly specially one of the manager who does evening shift I met him on my secon night when I were there .))

The place is directly next to termini station in the city center. But for the rest it was a quite minimalistic and rusty place. It was an ok experience.

• 3rd Mar 2014

The guy on reception (Rana) was very nice but absolutely adamant that I was to leave a review here (in exchange for future discounts, no less) - I think he was expecting a better one or maybe he wouldn't have been so pushy. Bathroom was DISGUSTING, so bad that I didn't take a shower after my 30 hour flight from Australia. Room itself was clean enough. Internet worked fine, but there was nowhere remotely comfortable in which to use it. Won't be staying again.

• 1st Mar 2014

Kind of dark and dingy. Our room didn't have a mirror anywhere, which was frustrating. Also Internet is only available upstairs, not in the rooms or downstairs. Not many facilities, but the price is cheap. About 20 minute walk to the Colosseum, otherwise right next to train/metro.

the door of the bathroom is broken, very small room, boring stuff, the bed is not very clean but very old, i don't like it.but it's very near to the station so very convenient

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »