Hostel Beautiful 2 Reviews

14 Via Milazzo, Rome, Italy

Good hostel ,service is so good.Rana is so good person.he help me so much

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

This Hostel is very close to the Train Station and from the citycenter. The location is perfect for who doesn't know the city and wants to reach the center in 20 minutes of walk. The rooms are spacious and clean. Is a perfect place to pass the holidays. The staff is very helpful and friendly, especially Rana. He explained to me how to find the most interesting places of the city. (Thank you!) I would recommend this hostel to everyone!!!

• 24th Mar 2014

Front desk person Rana very good and helpfull.

I stayed on the fourth floor and it was clean and comfortable, the location was nice and close to the train station and not too far a walk from most of the sites

I spent 4 nights at the Hostel Beautiful 2 on Milazzo, next to Termini. The staff were always friendly and Rana was very helpful and accommodating with my reservation as I had make a mistake on the start date. He allowed me to add a day and my stay at the hostel was solid. Would prefer to have wifi in all the rooms yet old buildings are tough to wire.

• 21st Mar 2014