Hostel Beauty Reviews

Via Napoleone III No. 35, Rome, Italy

Not clean at all and noisy

• 19th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

There was no hot water, Wi-Fi with exceptionally poor reception and a broken fan. Most of the staff were great, unfortunately the person who I tried to get help from to resolve the issues stated above was unwillingly to do anything but sleep through just shift.

Internet didn't work. No towels first day. Rooms where bit shoddy. But clean sheets comfy beds and AC. Great value for money. Only five minutes from Roma termini.

• 26th Jul 2015
  • Couple, 41+

This was extremely disappointing! Far too hot!! Bitten alive by mosquitoes! The staff were extremely unhelpful and almost downright rude! The wifi was terrible! There was fans but they didn't work! The bathroom door didn't lock and my friend and I were in a shared room. It was lucky we had no one staying with us! The shower leaked all over the floor! You would literally walk out and water would be all over the floor! When I asked about a towel he could only offere a hand towel size!!!

During the day the area does not look that bad, but at night it looks terrible. Wifi is only available in the hallway by the front desk LAME! There are no towels available... Something was wrong with our lights, and when i called one of the employees to take a look he was extremely rude! Not really pleased with my stay

• 24th Jul 2015

Disgusting!

• 19th Jul 2015

There is only one key. The door of the toilet does not close and open by itself.

The staff was beyond friendly, we were right near a metro stop where we could get anywhere we wanted, people will nice and it was cheap!

• 17th Jul 2015

The only advantage is the location: I had to spend just one night near to the railway station. The room was extremely hot with no air conditioning. Wash basin in the toilet was smelling badly as we opened the door their to make the air a bit cooler and moister.

Dirty untidy and very bad manners the people working

• 15th Jul 2015

Security into the hostel itself is good, but then very poor within the rooms, as there is only one key per room. It was also a nuisance if someone went out at night as there was no key to open the room which meant knocking on the door waking everyone up to be let in. Staff were blunt and unhelpful during check in. 24 hour check in but sleeping through the night, had to press buzzer for five minutes til the poor guy woke up. I recommend installing a swipe key system!

Not a hostel. Kind of two apartments adapted to have many beds for travelers. There is not common area to hang out. The wifi never worked despite the constant complaints. There rooms were fairly clean though the bathrooms weren't . The location is very good since it is close to Termini station which makes easy to go anywhere. Try getting somewhere better to stay but if not, this is not he worst

The front entryway door into the street was often unlatched when I would return to the hostel. This means that anyone could enter from the street without even using the call buttons. The front door needs to lock easier. It made me insecure that I could often just push the front door open. Better security is necessary. Also, it would be helpful if the hostel would have a locker system. Before checkin, anyone could have taken my luggage and claimed it was theirs.

• 27th May 2015

Staff was awesome! only had one bathroom other one was out of order. Also the shower head wasn't attached to the wall so you would have to hold it over your head. One key per room. but other then that great stay 2 minutes from the trains coliseum 20 minute walk

挺好的~位置也方便,洗漱也方便

Let's start with the guy at the desk. We walked in and he was silent. Handed over a calculator with our total -- and told us he didn't accept cards. Fine. No problem. We went to the atm downstairs and came back up. Gave him cash. He asked if we had smaller bills. No. We just went to the atm. He grunted and mumbled as he found the change he owes us. Handed us one key. For four people. Two are strangers? There are no lockers in the room. Security issue? I'm leaving my key with a STRANGER!

• 16th May 2015

If you need to spend only one or two nights, it's ok. Staff is very friendly as well. Room was very clean, but hot water for shower did not work on peak electricity hours, I think. I could connect to wi-fi only in the reception network. The floors wi-fis didn't work properly. In general, as Rome is a big city I didn't feel myself safe, mainly at night. I think it's worse if you're woman, walking on the streets alone (that's my case...) But during day light, it's ok.

Dirty common areas, very old kitchen, so few utensils for cooking. The reception staff seem to be in other world, sometimes you can call to the ring bell and nobody will open the door. At least rooms are OK. If you're not going to stay more than one night is fine but there're many other options...