Hostel Beauty Reviews

Via Napoleone III No. 35, Rome, Lazio, Italy

Terrible cost benefit. Its locations is convenient to catch buses from and to airports. The hostel has comfortable beds, and an ok kitchen. The toilets lack of enough supports to hang clothing and towels. Also, in the very two times I took a shower there, the lights went out.But what made my experience so bad was the price we had to pay for a hostel so so. For two days in a 6 bed mixed dorm, I paid 27 euros per night! Paying this price, we could have been in a so much better place. STAY AWAY.

• 12th Apr 2014

The staff were so welcoming and helpful throughout the stay. It was a great stay at this hostel even though it was for just one night. I interacted with some of the staff at Hostel Beauty 2 and they maintained their professionalism and great service at both hostels. The location of the hostel was great, right near the main bus terminal which I used to get to the airport with ease and within walking distance from the main sites; it a great stroll down the Colosseum and the surrounding ruins.

Clean and easy to find from the train station. Very secure but not a sociable hostel.

Shower was nice, kitchen had a few things but small kitchen is better than no kitchen. Wifi was awful and it doesn't reach the 6th floor, no locker in the room, no printer, room was freezing, we pay 42.26 for 2 nights twin room and an extra night they told us was 70, quite a ripoff, we left instead. Atmosphere was low season and there's no lounge so, almost none. Location is very good, near termini and supermarket 2 blocks from there.

This hostel is super convenient to the station. All the staff's are super helpful especially (KHAN)who is at front desk and will often go out of their way to help you! The rooms were really nice and the beds were made up each day. It has common room and functioning kitchen with refrigerator to prepare your own meals. I met super chill people here, and will definitely stay here again when in Rome! My stay here was awesome....!!!!!!

• 23rd Mar 2014
  • Turkey

All the service was incredible. The rooms were clean and spacious. It's located near the main attractions of Rome and all main forms of transportation are easily accessible from the hostel. The Receptionists (Khan) made me feel at home before entering the hostel. He explained to me how to find the most interesting places of the city. Overall it was really good hostel.......................... :)

• 22nd Mar 2014

Not a bad option for an overnight stay for anyone with an early morning train from Termini

Good hostel!!

I really enjoyed staying there. The bathrooms are clean, the beds are comfy and the rooms are cozily furnished. The staff is super friendly, realiable, sensitiv, understanding and helpful. If you need help to get some recommendations for eating, going out or sightseeing just asked at the reception. Thanks for the pleasant stay!

The hostel is pretty close to the Termini station of Rome. When I got to the hostel I got a free upgrade of my room which was good. What I did not like at all was all the pressure the staff (specifically the worker called "Khan") gave me to make a 100% positive review of the Hostel. The room was ok, nothing fancy.

Probably the cleanest hostel I have seen in Italy. Five stars to the very serious cleaning lady! Nice location, nice kitchen facilities, nice atmosphere, free internet, friendly staff. Very often Italian hostels are very dirty and probably cleaned with the left hand only, and they often get away with it because of the many tourists. But here the cleaning lady is using both her hands :)

I did have an excellent time at the "Beautiful Hostel", perfectly located and it have everything I need. The receptionists Lily and khan were extremely helpful and pleasant, as well as the housekeeper. It definitely was really good value for money and I'm looking forward to come back. Thank you Lily and Khan, my staying at the hostel was great!!!... Esteban K

It was nice hostel, easy to find and not far from colosseum so walk there, don't take underground! You didn't get hot water in shower always but it was ok if you only needed to wash your hair. Room was big and beds very good. It was little chilly during nights but it wasn't a problem. Kitchen wasn't the best. There was only one pot... I recommend own mug and plate.

One of the staff members - didn't catch his name- was fantastic. He showed us a great walking path, told us of the free Vatican day, etc. We got a free room upgrade. Atmosphere wasn't great, and bathroom wasn't very clean. But I'm not too fussed. Kitchen was well-equipped. Didn't get too much of a sense of atmosphere from the hostel and people staying here though.

Quite big hostel really close to the main railway station Termini and also close to the center. The people there were quite unfriendly and some of them didn't seem to have a clue of what's going on in there hostel (one time one guy was searching our key 20 minutes). Apart from it, the rooms were quite beautiful (for the price) and really clean- they cleaned every day and even made our beds-, we also had a privat bath and payed 10 euros per head and night (one room in four) which i find really ok

The best part of the stay was feeling extremely welcome by the two staffs: Khan, for being very friendly and giving me good strong solid advice, and Olgera, who made me feel so happy and made me feel like I've known her for a really long time. She went out of her way to give me tips, etc, and this was extremely good because I'm a young solo traveller. Surprising, and very good service by both staff! Diliang from Singapore

• 15th Feb 2014
  • Singapore

great hostel, good prices, great staff, good position, near the train station and center of the city....i wanna come back there...see u soon Rooooome, wonderful city ;)

• 7th Feb 2014

I loved this hostel, walking distance from the termini station. All the staff(specially Khan) were extremely helpful and happy to answer any questions as well as provide the best sightseeing tips.The hostel was clean, my room was spacious enough for four people and the people staying in the hostel were all very friendly. Also location was excellent..........Nothing to really dislike about this property..............I would recommend this hostel to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 6th Feb 2014

Please repair the oven. It would be an asset to have it working.

Location was really good its 5 min from Termini. Room was clean but it was little bit cold at nights heater wasn't work properly and there was no hot water most of the time. In the kitchen oven was broken and there wasnt something works right.

• 1st Feb 2014