Hostel Beauty Reviews

Via Napoleone III No. 35, Rome, Italy

If you need to spend only one or two nights, it's ok. Staff is very friendly as well. Room was very clean, but hot water for shower did not work on peak electricity hours, I think. I could connect to wi-fi only in the reception network. The floors wi-fis didn't work properly. In general, as Rome is a big city I didn't feel myself safe, mainly at night. I think it's worse if you're woman, walking on the streets alone (that's my case...) But during day light, it's ok.

Dirty common areas, very old kitchen, so few utensils for cooking. The reception staff seem to be in other world, sometimes you can call to the ring bell and nobody will open the door. At least rooms are OK. If you're not going to stay more than one night is fine but there're many other options...

If you stay on the floor with the reception you can hear absolutely every noise from the corridor, especially telephone rings and the intecom. The room was big and light.

I did not enjoy my stay in this hostel and for almost 14€ a night (including the tourist tax) I felt a little scammed.The elevator is slow, the reception was unmanned frequently, WiFi quality was very poor, the rooms were cold, the bed were thin and uncomfortable (but clean), the "lockers" were flimsy stacked wardrobes, the bathrooms not very clean and had no space for towels or personal effects. The whole place gave a feel of uncleanness and unrepair or makeshift solutions.

I chose it at the last minute due to unforeseen circumstances. My hostel staff called them and said I'd arrive soon around midnight and made sure I had their last bed (6 bed dorm) which was €9.90. When I arrived, the guy insisted me in paying around €12 for a 5 bed dorm on the next day price. Luckily my app still allowed me to book it. Only 3 keys for each room, so we had to share them. Poor WiFi. The "lockers" are made of one big wardrobe with hooks. The individual single bed was good though.

The kitchen was rather shabby and not welcoming to use. The location central to Termini very convenient and also the low price made it a good stopover between flights. The rooms very clean and spacious.

スタッフの方はとても親切でした。 部屋はゴキブリがいました。

• 31st Jan 2015
  • Japan

Generally good value. The girl (Tatiana ?) at the reception was really nice and helpfull. Internet did not work well, that's definitely a big minus. Please, fix that, it's ridiculous. Not always the tidiest place but not so bad eighter. Kitchen could be better equipped but it's all right. Dorms are ok, I liked the 4-bed dorm with badroom ensuite, private rooms at 4th floor are good value when you book online, nice bathrooms. There's potential for improvement but somehow I'd recommend.

I got there very late. But the staff was extremely kind and gave me double bed dorm even though I booked 6 bed dorm. Perfectly value for money! Location was nice as well. I could easily find it from Termini station

While on a very convenient location, just a few block's away from Termini Statione, it's a rather dirty part if the city, the day staff was extremely helpful and kind however the night front desk clerk was rather unpleasant and unhelpful, overall is a good option for a low price

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Mexico

The staff was really nice, helped a lot to make our stay there nice !

• 5th Dec 2014

Lili was really kind of put us all together in a ensuite and add an extra bed eventhough we didn't booked as an ensuite. The hostel has a good location (near the station and Chiesa Santa Maria Maggiore) but miss some facilities (as more blankets or heating - we are in December!), sometimes hot water wasn't available and bigger towels as well. When the others staff members were asked about it they simply said that there was nothing to do about it. But we had a good stay at the end.

The hostel is very well located, but I miss some sign on the building to show better the location of it. At night, near Termini station, there are some drunk and poor guys around, but nobody do anything to you, you can walk and pass trough them with no problem at all. The hostel was good, the rooms, the cleanliness, there was really hot water to take a nice bath, but the wireless wasn't that good, sometimes it worked, sometimes not. There is also a kitchen that you can use for cooking.

• 21st Nov 2014

I stayed in this hostel for less than 5 hours. I arrived late from the airport (around 1h30 am) and left very early to take train (around 5 am) and even in such a short stay I was surprise with the poor conditions of the bathrooms: the sink in both bathrooms was clogged and in one of them it was clear that someone had puke in it. I just needed a cheap place to take a shower and rest for a couple of hours, and still found it quite bad.

Actually, I wouldn't call this a hostel. The only reliable service in this hostel is your bed! ELECTRICITY, hot water and wifi cannot be taken for granted here! Moreover the last two days the elevator was making a weird terrifying noise, so the man from the reception came over and told us to stop using it! only book there if you need a bed to lie down for a night or two!

I would like to highlight that Ticiane was very gentle and kind with us, and I'd like to recommend and thank her for her service and hospitality! Our experience with the hostel was improved by her work.

• 25th Oct 2014

The kitchen was good. Internet fluctuating speeds, and only worked in the lobby, despite there being 6 other possible hostel networks to connect with in the rooms. No real room to chill with people except for this one place where everyone was to use the internet.