Hostel Beauty Reviews

Via Napoleone III No. 35, Rome, Italy

The staff was really nice, helped a lot to make our stay there nice !

• 5th Dec 2014

Lili was really kind of put us all together in a ensuite and add an extra bed eventhough we didn't booked as an ensuite. The hostel has a good location (near the station and Chiesa Santa Maria Maggiore) but miss some facilities (as more blankets or heating - we are in December!), sometimes hot water wasn't available and bigger towels as well. When the others staff members were asked about it they simply said that there was nothing to do about it. But we had a good stay at the end.

The hostel is very well located, but I miss some sign on the building to show better the location of it. At night, near Termini station, there are some drunk and poor guys around, but nobody do anything to you, you can walk and pass trough them with no problem at all. The hostel was good, the rooms, the cleanliness, there was really hot water to take a nice bath, but the wireless wasn't that good, sometimes it worked, sometimes not. There is also a kitchen that you can use for cooking.

• 21st Nov 2014

I stayed in this hostel for less than 5 hours. I arrived late from the airport (around 1h30 am) and left very early to take train (around 5 am) and even in such a short stay I was surprise with the poor conditions of the bathrooms: the sink in both bathrooms was clogged and in one of them it was clear that someone had puke in it. I just needed a cheap place to take a shower and rest for a couple of hours, and still found it quite bad.

Actually, I wouldn't call this a hostel. The only reliable service in this hostel is your bed! ELECTRICITY, hot water and wifi cannot be taken for granted here! Moreover the last two days the elevator was making a weird terrifying noise, so the man from the reception came over and told us to stop using it! only book there if you need a bed to lie down for a night or two!

I would like to highlight that Ticiane was very gentle and kind with us, and I'd like to recommend and thank her for her service and hospitality! Our experience with the hostel was improved by her work.

• 25th Oct 2014

The kitchen was good. Internet fluctuating speeds, and only worked in the lobby, despite there being 6 other possible hostel networks to connect with in the rooms. No real room to chill with people except for this one place where everyone was to use the internet.

There is no wifi in the room. You need to connect the wifi near reception. It is very inconvenient. Also, the toilet is not very clean and the sensor of light in toilet is bad. The lights turn off suddenly when you are having shower. I will not recommend this hostel.

The hostel it self is horrible. The toilet smells really bad. There was a guy called Ali, he was very kind with us! Maybe the best thing in this hostel... he try to help us with everything. The location is a bit dodgy at night...

On th 4th foor, there are no curtains in the bathroom (around the shower). As a result, if you like to take long showers, your room (not just the bathroom) will be full of water. There are problems with the Internet on the 4th floor. Staff is not willing to fix it.

Just needed a place to stay near the train station for a night so it was perfect for me. Nothing special, and discretely located. Beds were nice and location was very convenient. If that's all you need this hostel is great, but if you're looking for a social or happening atmosphere this might not be the place for you.

Besides being close to train station, it doesnt have anything that a hostel is supposed to be. Very noisy at night with cars, trucks running on the street nonstop. no security lock. Poor internet. Poor kitchen. old and shady apartment!

I really enjoyed my stay at Hostel Beauty. I met some lovely travellers and the staff were extremely kind and friendly. Also would like to say thank you to Tiziana who was very helpful with directions and advice about touring the city.

• 7th Oct 2014

The price and location are good. But if yoy want to check something in the internet, vi-fi it doesn't work in room. You must go to another room close to reception desk in downsteirs, if you need use...

Very basic. Not the cleanest. Staff were nice

• 5th Oct 2014

In this hostel was nothing I would rate "good" it was just ok, but I would never go there.

The private room was fine. The community bathrooms were way below fine. Disgusting. I know it can't be cleaned after every shower but it didn't looked cleaned ever..we were on the third floor and one bathroom's shower you had to hold the shower head the whole time, which was filthy and the other shower the lights wouldn't stay on. Every two seconds you'd have to try and wave your hands for the motion sensor to turn the lights back on. It was nasty!! Everyday!

The girl in the reception Tiziana is kind and helpful.

• 28th Sep 2014
  • China

Very close to the city center, clean rooms and good value for the money. If you're a single traveller, better don't take a private room if you want to meet other people. The private rooms are on a different floor and completely seperated from the hostel rooms and there is no real common area, so it's more hotel-like.

There wasn't any toilet paper in the toilets 4/5 times I went in. Our room door would not lock properly and the keys did not fit the lockers, therefor anyone could get into our room and take our valuables, I mentioned this to the staff and they said they will have a look at it. This was as soon as I checked in. I Was there for 2 nights and nothing was done.

« first « Prev 1 2 3