Hostel Beauty Reviews

Via Napoleone III No. 35, Rome, Italy

The kitchen was good. Internet fluctuating speeds, and only worked in the lobby, despite there being 6 other possible hostel networks to connect with in the rooms. No real room to chill with people except for this one place where everyone was to use the internet.

There is no wifi in the room. You need to connect the wifi near reception. It is very inconvenient. Also, the toilet is not very clean and the sensor of light in toilet is bad. The lights turn off suddenly when you are having shower. I will not recommend this hostel.

The hostel it self is horrible. The toilet smells really bad. There was a guy called Ali, he was very kind with us! Maybe the best thing in this hostel... he try to help us with everything. The location is a bit dodgy at night...

On th 4th foor, there are no curtains in the bathroom (around the shower). As a result, if you like to take long showers, your room (not just the bathroom) will be full of water. There are problems with the Internet on the 4th floor. Staff is not willing to fix it.

Just needed a place to stay near the train station for a night so it was perfect for me. Nothing special, and discretely located. Beds were nice and location was very convenient. If that's all you need this hostel is great, but if you're looking for a social or happening atmosphere this might not be the place for you.

Besides being close to train station, it doesnt have anything that a hostel is supposed to be. Very noisy at night with cars, trucks running on the street nonstop. no security lock. Poor internet. Poor kitchen. old and shady apartment!

I really enjoyed my stay at Hostel Beauty. I met some lovely travellers and the staff were extremely kind and friendly. Also would like to say thank you to Tiziana who was very helpful with directions and advice about touring the city.

• 7th Oct 2014

The price and location are good. But if yoy want to check something in the internet, vi-fi it doesn't work in room. You must go to another room close to reception desk in downsteirs, if you need use...

Very basic. Not the cleanest. Staff were nice

• 5th Oct 2014

The private room was fine. The community bathrooms were way below fine. Disgusting. I know it can't be cleaned after every shower but it didn't looked cleaned ever..we were on the third floor and one bathroom's shower you had to hold the shower head the whole time, which was filthy and the other shower the lights wouldn't stay on. Every two seconds you'd have to try and wave your hands for the motion sensor to turn the lights back on. It was nasty!! Everyday!

The girl in the reception Tiziana is kind and helpful.

• 28th Sep 2014
  • China

Very close to the city center, clean rooms and good value for the money. If you're a single traveller, better don't take a private room if you want to meet other people. The private rooms are on a different floor and completely seperated from the hostel rooms and there is no real common area, so it's more hotel-like.

There wasn't any toilet paper in the toilets 4/5 times I went in. Our room door would not lock properly and the keys did not fit the lockers, therefor anyone could get into our room and take our valuables, I mentioned this to the staff and they said they will have a look at it. This was as soon as I checked in. I Was there for 2 nights and nothing was done.

Would recommend staying here for short-stay option. Located pretty centrally in the city and right next to Termini train station. No frills, but a very good option for the travel who just needs a bed, shower, and secure place to drop his or her stuff.

The location is close to Termini Station, downtown Rome, so it's perfect if you arrive late in the night, it's five minutes walking ditance! When I arrived Ali showed me my room, he's kind and gentle! The room was clean and the blanket too; wifi worked! In the morning Lilly gave me the possibility to leave my backpack at the hostel for free, absolutely appreciated !! I suggest this hostel if you need a place to stay just for few nights.

• 10th Sep 2014

It's an average hostel with a very convenient location, but placed in a dodgy neighbourhood. I wouldn't dare to walk in the streets at night.

Include Breakfast if possible. Also, please add the hostel name in front of the building entrance. There is no way to identify the hostel without the address.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • India

Rooms were really nice, and spacious, kitchen a Little small but still functional. Nice and close to the train station and walking distance to pretty much everything. The staff were, really friendly and helpful.

The hostel was very near the train station but about 20 mins from any recognisable sights. The facilities were poor. The kitchen was very understocked with cutlery and crockery. The showers were also very poor we only had two on our floor and they were both bad for different reasons. The wifi was also almost unusable in the room. It was also annoying that you had a leave the key at reception when you left for the day. The staff were very helpful and suggested some good places.

central. near bus, metro lines and roma termini station.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4