Hostel Beauty Reviews

Via Napoleone III No. 35, Rome, Italy

The room I stayed in didn't have enough plugs for the electronics that needed to be charged for 4 people. The A/C remote control was no where to be seen.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Guatemala

The staff were unfriendly. I couldn't lock the door to my room. The wifi didn't work.

Is located near the train station so u should be careful when.walking around. The internet only serves in front oc the reception desk. But is a nice place to sleep and is very clean

The bathroom was disgusting! They also stuffed up my bookings, and when I went to cancel my remaining nights informed me that I hadn't been booked in anyway, which would have left me alone in Rome with nowhere to sleep had I decided to stay! Very disappointing.

Says there is wifi but there was none

• 3rd Jul 2014

So so so dirty, it was discusting, we actually left after one night and went somewhere alse. We lost all the money we had payed already for 3 nights we were supposed to stay.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

There is not sign of the hostel.It is just outside a rubbish dump.The toilet was so dirty.Aircond not working!!!The whole place is gloomy,gross.There is a door in our room leading to another room, and it cannot be locked.Unsafe.The place smells musty.We told the receptionist and he did come up to look but give no comment even if said we move out.We moved out within 2 hours.Came back and email the hostel for refund until now still waiting for answer.DO NOT STAY!

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

Although located about 25 minutes walking from major attractions, this hostel is conveniently located 2 blocks from the termini terminal which is the large bus, metro, and train station. The bathrooms and the kitchen were not very clean although the bedrooms were. There were limited dishes to cook with.

When we got to our hostel we were surprised by how dirty is was. The electricity in the only kitchen did not work. Therefore, we could not make dinner and all of the food in the refrigerator was without cooling for over 12 hours. There weren't many dishes to choose from, either. There were only two small tables to hang out at. However, the bedrooms were nice. The staff did not seem to know what was going on with booking, either. Not recommended. Way too expensive for what was offered.

A sullen silence fills the crowded common room. The bathrooms were dirty, and for a whole level, only one shower worked. One night the power to the floor shut off completely, leaving us with food gone bad, no light to see anything, and nowhere to charge. On another the wifi crashed.

There were three bathrooms in second floor but only one was working. The cleanliness was unsatisfied. Although there seem to have a lot facilities, almost none of them really worked.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Really enjoyed my stay here! Khan was really helpful and made my stay much better then I expected. I was only going to stay for one night but ended up staying three and they were very accommodating.

• 8th Jun 2014

Good hostel. Actually Staff. Khan and Olgere are so nice person. They like to help customer.

Good location close to the train station. Walking distnace to some sights, otherwise metro stations for both lines are nearby. Area around train station a bit seedy at night. WiFi only available at reception, no seats or tables available... Haven't seen any common rooms.

The bathrooms are very dirty and didn't seemed to get cleaned at all the 4 days we were there. Only one of the showers on our floor worked. There were only 3 keys for the rooms, so we didn't have a key and we were locked out of our room once. The floors aren't locked and anyone can walk in. There aren't enough lockers for everyone, and some in our room were broken. Wifi didn't work. On the plus side the rooms were big, with single beds, and it is close to the main train station + colosseum.

Proximity to Termini station... Many restaurants around... a nice cafeteria with internet facility ... Staffs are very nice and helpful

Re security- the outside door was never locked. The hostel was clean and some staff were fine but we were not allowed another lightbulb even though I could not see properly to read. This particular staff member said he had none and was apparently unable to buy one over the next 3 days! We were given a small lamp which didnt help me because there were no sockets on my side of the room. The kitchen contained no mugs or glasses and very little else. Maybe that is standard in Italy.

• 26th May 2014

The hostel is really dirty, particularly the bathrooms and very noisy as the kitchen where people talk at night is right next to the dorms. It was my worse experience in a hostel, definitely doesn't worth the 30€ per night.

Wifi was a bit spotty in our room, but other than that this was a good place to stay. Rooms facing the street are incredibly loud at night when the cable car goes by. Good common area. Walkable to everything in Rome (but we love to walk!)

Definitely not beautiful! The bathrooms were kind of gross but the room at least was nicer. Wifi only works by the reception desk-not in the rooms.

« first « Prev 1 2 3