Hostel Beauty Reviews

Via Napoleone III No. 35, Rome, Italy

The hostel is really dirty, particularly the bathrooms and very noisy as the kitchen where people talk at night is right next to the dorms. It was my worse experience in a hostel, definitely doesn't worth the 30€ per night.

Wifi was a bit spotty in our room, but other than that this was a good place to stay. Rooms facing the street are incredibly loud at night when the cable car goes by. Good common area. Walkable to everything in Rome (but we love to walk!)

Definitely not beautiful! The bathrooms were kind of gross but the room at least was nicer. Wifi only works by the reception desk-not in the rooms.

This is a very simple hotel, but it's very comfortable and clean. If you are looking for a facny hotel, you should probably expect to pay more ;)They dont change sheets every day but the towels are always new. The staff is really nice and helpful. The location is perfect, near to the main train stations and metro lines and very close to many shops, restaurants and supermarkets. The cost-benefit ratio is excellent! The only down side is that you only get internet connection at the reception room.

It was a very nice experience. The rooms are clean and pretty and the beds are really comfy. The staff was really friendly and I enjoyed staying there. Also, the location was really good, very near to the main train and bus station Termini.

• 13th May 2014
  • Argentina

The two ladies at reception were so helpful it really made our stay in Rome amazing!

No towel no soup at toilette or at room

Staff is very kind, bedroom and bathroom clean, free wifi, close to Termini, Colosseo and metro. I'm very pleased :)

Very close to Termini station so convent for traveling.

We had a good time staying in Hostel Beauty. This is very close to the Termini Station and most importantly the staff is very helpful and they knew English as my friend and I did not speak Italian. We arrived much before check-in time and the receptionist permitted us to leave our luggage and come back at 2.00 PM as that was the check-in time. Also when we were leaving the receptionist specifically asked us if we wanted to leave our luggage to do anything else.

I like that you needed to let the desk know when you walked in and out of the room. However, I wouldn't know if one of the six people in the room would leave the door unlocked at night or accidentally during the day. The staff as was helpful. The location was RIGHT next to the train station, but a bit of a hike from everything else. The neighborhood did seem a little sketchy (wouldn't have walked around it alone).

This is a good place to stay for a couple of nights if you are on a budget. No complimentary breakfast though.

• 25th Apr 2014
  • India

First off don't trust the directions the hostel gives you as they are very vague and we ended up lost. The hostel is in a super sketchy neighborhood and we were a bit scared walking at night. There is a kitchen which is a plus but there were no dishes or anything so that makes it a bit useless. They have a really weird system of keys where you return it every time you leave but our room was never locked when we returned. Only 1 of 3 showers actually worked. Wasn't awful but I've seen better.

Hostel Beauty has a good presentation in Hostelworld and it is possible to evaluate this accomodation. The service is very professionnal, accurate and helpful. The room is well prepared and questions definitely answered with intelligence. A newcomer in Lazio gets settled up therefore quickly to have fun with his holiday Thank you Hostel Beauty. Merci Hostel Beauty.

Average rooms, average price, good location, average staff, decent security, pretty average in general

Terrible cost benefit. Its locations is convenient to catch buses from and to airports. The hostel has comfortable beds, and an ok kitchen. The toilets lack of enough supports to hang clothing and towels. Also, in the very two times I took a shower there, the lights went out.But what made my experience so bad was the price we had to pay for a hostel so so. For two days in a 6 bed mixed dorm, I paid 27 euros per night! Paying this price, we could have been in a so much better place. STAY AWAY.

• 12th Apr 2014

It is really good in terms of distance from train station and cost. Worth to stay for short term vacation. Wi-fi was a little bit poor in the room and this service can be improved.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Bangladesh

The staff were so welcoming and helpful throughout the stay. It was a great stay at this hostel even though it was for just one night. I interacted with some of the staff at Hostel Beauty 2 and they maintained their professionalism and great service at both hostels. The location of the hostel was great, right near the main bus terminal which I used to get to the airport with ease and within walking distance from the main sites; it a great stroll down the Colosseum and the surrounding ruins.

Clean and easy to find from the train station. Very secure but not a sociable hostel.

Good place and rooms.