Hostel Beauty Reviews

Via Napoleone III No. 35, Rome, Italy

Please repair the oven. It would be an asset to have it working.

Location was really good its 5 min from Termini. Room was clean but it was little bit cold at nights heater wasn't work properly and there was no hot water most of the time. In the kitchen oven was broken and there wasnt something works right.

• 1st Feb 2014
  • Turkey

Nice location, staff is a bit rude, they got no heating or hot water at all, not even if you wanna pay extra

Friendly staff who were very helpful. However, Kitchen is pretty much bare, you will be drinking from a saucepan. Stove occasionally doesn't even work. Didn't get any hot water for 4 days, in the middle of winter, not fun.

The girl of the desk is very helpfull! Rooms and beds are confortable, the bathrooms and the kitchen are clean...the kitchen is not very well equiped, but is enough. Is worth what you Pay.

The staff was so nice, but the facility is not good. I want to use Wifi at my room. And the lift is too old.

very central, 5 minutes walk from central train station (termini) very clean and cooking facilitys, nice sitting área, nice and spotlessly clean bathrooms. really a pleasant place to stay.

There is no sign for finding hostel. But it is close the main train and bus station, 5 min. by walk. Girl staff is very helpfull and kindly. Not cheap but choosable for staying.

Really nice hostel. If you chose to walk everywhere or take public transportation. The service was great.The staff are so passionate and beautiful, especially Khan. He answered my questions correctly and gave some great travel tips . If I need something I just had to ask. The room was nice, the bathroom was clean. Also, I could reach my room at any time during the night, which is great. I can definitely recommend Hostel Beautiful as a great place to stay...... :)

• 15th Jan 2014

Great staff and great location. Khan :) He was very helpful!!!!!

• 5th Jan 2014
  • Japan

Sono rimasto in questo hostello per una notte ma sono rimasto molto soddisfatto del servizio. Il personale che ci lavora è motlo gentile, sopratutto il ragazzo che lavora di notte, Khan. Le stanze sono ampie. Si trova molto vicino alla stazione degli autobus e della metro. Lo consiglierei a tutti perché il rapporto qualità prezzo è molto buono.

• 5th Jan 2014

Hostel Beautiful is located right near the train station/metro which was very convenient! I also found it possible to walk everywhere I wanted to go around the city. The staff were very pleasant and attentive to issues. Wifi worked great.

the bed is clean, the lounge is nice with fully equipped-kitchen, also I can use wifi for free without paying any extra cost, the staff are friendly and welcome, recommended! but it's not easy to find the hostel, because there were no sign, so I have to check every building, then I found a small letter in the wall, it's written "Hostel Beautiful".

Great location! Cheap! But, you get what you pay for. The street the hostel is on is rather sketchy and dirty. Also, our room smelled really bad. I asked the front desk to do something about this, but he didn't.

Perfect location if you are travelling to Rome, a stone's threw from the train station. Very comfortable rooms, a really good value for the price.

Excellent location. You Can get almost everything in a walking distance. The hostel is very close to the termini, staff are very helpful too. Hot water supply was not very stable on the first two days but the staff were trying so hard to fix it. I really appreciate that!

• 24th Dec 2013
  • Hong Kong

At first I was scared. It seemed small, didn't have a proper sign and I thought "oh god." But then after getting into my room, it was great and the staff very friendly.

Very noise at night in the kitchen! The toilets wasn't that clean and they had problems locking the door! My girlfriend opened the toilet's door and saw a naked man inside!! Terrible!

No heating (you will be cold to death)+ Unstable electricity system ( the electricity went off 2 times during our 2 nights stay) + Dirty room + Stinks a bit + Wifi only at the reception = Never again. 2 only good things are friendly staff and luggage storage.

good clean hostel rooms, we had a private room and it was big and bathroom was pretty good too. Staff were really helpful explaining the area and how the transport worked. More of a hotel atmosphere than a hostel, and really tight on security which got a bit annoying, we couldnt take our key out of the hostel and when we wanted a floor open, say floor 4 for example we had to go back down to floor 2 ask for it to be opened and back up to floor four then back down to 2 to ask for three open, etc.