Hostel Beauty Reviews

Via Napoleone III No. 35, Rome, Italy

The price and location are good. But if yoy want to check something in the internet, vi-fi it doesn't work in room. You must go to another room close to reception desk in downsteirs, if you need use...

Very basic. Not the cleanest. Staff were nice

• 5th Oct 2014

In this hostel was nothing I would rate "good" it was just ok, but I would never go there.

The private room was fine. The community bathrooms were way below fine. Disgusting. I know it can't be cleaned after every shower but it didn't looked cleaned ever..we were on the third floor and one bathroom's shower you had to hold the shower head the whole time, which was filthy and the other shower the lights wouldn't stay on. Every two seconds you'd have to try and wave your hands for the motion sensor to turn the lights back on. It was nasty!! Everyday!

The girl in the reception Tiziana is kind and helpful.

• 28th Sep 2014
  • China

Very close to the city center, clean rooms and good value for the money. If you're a single traveller, better don't take a private room if you want to meet other people. The private rooms are on a different floor and completely seperated from the hostel rooms and there is no real common area, so it's more hotel-like.

There wasn't any toilet paper in the toilets 4/5 times I went in. Our room door would not lock properly and the keys did not fit the lockers, therefor anyone could get into our room and take our valuables, I mentioned this to the staff and they said they will have a look at it. This was as soon as I checked in. I Was there for 2 nights and nothing was done.

Would recommend staying here for short-stay option. Located pretty centrally in the city and right next to Termini train station. No frills, but a very good option for the travel who just needs a bed, shower, and secure place to drop his or her stuff.

The location is close to Termini Station, downtown Rome, so it's perfect if you arrive late in the night, it's five minutes walking ditance! When I arrived Ali showed me my room, he's kind and gentle! The room was clean and the blanket too; wifi worked! In the morning Lilly gave me the possibility to leave my backpack at the hostel for free, absolutely appreciated !! I suggest this hostel if you need a place to stay just for few nights.

• 10th Sep 2014

It's an average hostel with a very convenient location, but placed in a dodgy neighbourhood. I wouldn't dare to walk in the streets at night.

Include Breakfast if possible. Also, please add the hostel name in front of the building entrance. There is no way to identify the hostel without the address.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • India

Rooms were really nice, and spacious, kitchen a Little small but still functional. Nice and close to the train station and walking distance to pretty much everything. The staff were, really friendly and helpful.

1 2 Next » last »