Hostel Beauty Reviews

Via Napoleone III No. 35, Rome, Italy

The two ladies at reception were so helpful it really made our stay in Rome amazing!

No towel no soup at toilette or at room

Staff is very kind, bedroom and bathroom clean, free wifi, close to Termini, Colosseo and metro. I'm very pleased :)

Very close to Termini station so convent for traveling.

We had a good time staying in Hostel Beauty. This is very close to the Termini Station and most importantly the staff is very helpful and they knew English as my friend and I did not speak Italian. We arrived much before check-in time and the receptionist permitted us to leave our luggage and come back at 2.00 PM as that was the check-in time. Also when we were leaving the receptionist specifically asked us if we wanted to leave our luggage to do anything else.

I like that you needed to let the desk know when you walked in and out of the room. However, I wouldn't know if one of the six people in the room would leave the door unlocked at night or accidentally during the day. The staff as was helpful. The location was RIGHT next to the train station, but a bit of a hike from everything else. The neighborhood did seem a little sketchy (wouldn't have walked around it alone).

This is a good place to stay for a couple of nights if you are on a budget. No complimentary breakfast though.

• 25th Apr 2014
  • India

First off don't trust the directions the hostel gives you as they are very vague and we ended up lost. The hostel is in a super sketchy neighborhood and we were a bit scared walking at night. There is a kitchen which is a plus but there were no dishes or anything so that makes it a bit useless. They have a really weird system of keys where you return it every time you leave but our room was never locked when we returned. Only 1 of 3 showers actually worked. Wasn't awful but I've seen better.

Hostel Beauty has a good presentation in Hostelworld and it is possible to evaluate this accomodation. The service is very professionnal, accurate and helpful. The room is well prepared and questions definitely answered with intelligence. A newcomer in Lazio gets settled up therefore quickly to have fun with his holiday Thank you Hostel Beauty. Merci Hostel Beauty.

Average rooms, average price, good location, average staff, decent security, pretty average in general

Terrible cost benefit. Its locations is convenient to catch buses from and to airports. The hostel has comfortable beds, and an ok kitchen. The toilets lack of enough supports to hang clothing and towels. Also, in the very two times I took a shower there, the lights went out.But what made my experience so bad was the price we had to pay for a hostel so so. For two days in a 6 bed mixed dorm, I paid 27 euros per night! Paying this price, we could have been in a so much better place. STAY AWAY.

• 12th Apr 2014

It is really good in terms of distance from train station and cost. Worth to stay for short term vacation. Wi-fi was a little bit poor in the room and this service can be improved.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Bangladesh

The staff were so welcoming and helpful throughout the stay. It was a great stay at this hostel even though it was for just one night. I interacted with some of the staff at Hostel Beauty 2 and they maintained their professionalism and great service at both hostels. The location of the hostel was great, right near the main bus terminal which I used to get to the airport with ease and within walking distance from the main sites; it a great stroll down the Colosseum and the surrounding ruins.

Clean and easy to find from the train station. Very secure but not a sociable hostel.

Good place and rooms.

Shower was nice, kitchen had a few things but small kitchen is better than no kitchen. Wifi was awful and it doesn't reach the 6th floor, no locker in the room, no printer, room was freezing, we pay 42.26 for 2 nights twin room and an extra night they told us was 70, quite a ripoff, we left instead. Atmosphere was low season and there's no lounge so, almost none. Location is very good, near termini and supermarket 2 blocks from there.

As I was taking a very low budget trip, I hoped for the best when I booked Hostel Beautiful. I was amazed on arrival at what the place was like. If I had a longer time in Rome, I would have continued there, and would heartily recommend it to fellow travellers who have respect for others.

This hostel is super convenient to the station. All the staff's are super helpful especially (KHAN)who is at front desk and will often go out of their way to help you! The rooms were really nice and the beds were made up each day. It has common room and functioning kitchen with refrigerator to prepare your own meals. I met super chill people here, and will definitely stay here again when in Rome! My stay here was awesome....!!!!!!

• 23rd Mar 2014
  • Turkey

All the service was incredible. The rooms were clean and spacious. It's located near the main attractions of Rome and all main forms of transportation are easily accessible from the hostel. The Receptionists (Khan) made me feel at home before entering the hostel. He explained to me how to find the most interesting places of the city. Overall it was really good hostel.......................... :)

• 22nd Mar 2014

Not a bad option for an overnight stay for anyone with an early morning train from Termini