Hostel Beauty Reviews

Via Napoleone III No. 35, Rome, Italy

The personal/employees were very nice and location is top-notch

If you are looking for a value for money place to sleep and shower, because you will be out enjoying Rome all day anyway, then this hostel is a good choice for you. If you are looking for a place with all sorts of amenities, then you might refrain. I spent 8 nights at Hostel Beauty and was satisfied, but it is my impression, that many of the people who are bashing it, had too high expectations. If you read the description this shouldn't happen though (for example: no air condition).

Located in a very sketchy part of town but was close to the train station. The rooms were decent but the building itself was very dirty. Would recommend it for more than a night or two

I moved my second night to another hotel and it was near plaza spagna, it was cheaper, cleaner, I had my own bathroom, and better located.

• 2nd Aug 2014