Hostel Beauty Reviews

Via Napoleone III No. 35, Rome, Italy

Located in a very sketchy part of town but was close to the train station. The rooms were decent but the building itself was very dirty. Would recommend it for more than a night or two

I moved my second night to another hotel and it was near plaza spagna, it was cheaper, cleaner, I had my own bathroom, and better located.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Mexico

This was the best hostel experience I have had in all my travels. Lilly gave us the best welcome to a hostel we have ever gotten, being kind, helpful and patient with us in every way. The only not very happy moment was when wifi would occassionally go off in the far away rooms but that was not very frequent.

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Kenya

Ali was a nice man and he was very helpful and generous in his service.

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Good hostel and cheap!!! The wifi wasn,t really good in the dorms and there wasn't air conditioning.

Great hostel! Perfect location that is only a several minute walk from the Rome Termini. The biggest downside to the place is that it is very poorly marked. I walked around the block several times looking for a sign, only to realize that their name is only on the small doorbell list at the door, so a sign would really do them a lot of good. Other than that, very helpful and knowledgeable staff, nice rooms, and an overall great stay! I would definitely return.

The room I stayed in didn't have enough plugs for the electronics that needed to be charged for 4 people. The A/C remote control was no where to be seen.

The staff were unfriendly. I couldn't lock the door to my room. The wifi didn't work.

Is located near the train station so u should be careful when.walking around. The internet only serves in front oc the reception desk. But is a nice place to sleep and is very clean

The bathroom was disgusting! They also stuffed up my bookings, and when I went to cancel my remaining nights informed me that I hadn't been booked in anyway, which would have left me alone in Rome with nowhere to sleep had I decided to stay! Very disappointing.

Says there is wifi but there was none

• 3rd Jul 2014

So so so dirty, it was discusting, we actually left after one night and went somewhere alse. We lost all the money we had payed already for 3 nights we were supposed to stay.

• 26th Jun 2014