Hostel Beauty Reviews

Via Napoleone III No. 35, Rome, Italy

Staff is very kind, bedroom and bathroom clean, free wifi, close to Termini, Colosseo and metro. I'm very pleased :)

Very close to Termini station so convent for traveling.

We had a good time staying in Hostel Beauty. This is very close to the Termini Station and most importantly the staff is very helpful and they knew English as my friend and I did not speak Italian. We arrived much before check-in time and the receptionist permitted us to leave our luggage and come back at 2.00 PM as that was the check-in time. Also when we were leaving the receptionist specifically asked us if we wanted to leave our luggage to do anything else.

I like that you needed to let the desk know when you walked in and out of the room. However, I wouldn't know if one of the six people in the room would leave the door unlocked at night or accidentally during the day. The staff as was helpful. The location was RIGHT next to the train station, but a bit of a hike from everything else. The neighborhood did seem a little sketchy (wouldn't have walked around it alone).

This is a good place to stay for a couple of nights if you are on a budget. No complimentary breakfast though.

• 25th Apr 2014
  • India

First off don't trust the directions the hostel gives you as they are very vague and we ended up lost. The hostel is in a super sketchy neighborhood and we were a bit scared walking at night. There is a kitchen which is a plus but there were no dishes or anything so that makes it a bit useless. They have a really weird system of keys where you return it every time you leave but our room was never locked when we returned. Only 1 of 3 showers actually worked. Wasn't awful but I've seen better.

Hostel Beauty has a good presentation in Hostelworld and it is possible to evaluate this accomodation. The service is very professionnal, accurate and helpful. The room is well prepared and questions definitely answered with intelligence. A newcomer in Lazio gets settled up therefore quickly to have fun with his holiday Thank you Hostel Beauty. Merci Hostel Beauty.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »