Hostel Beauty Reviews

Via Napoleone III No. 35, Rome, Lazio, Italy

First of all, we got involuntarily moved from Beautiful to Beautiful 2. Which was all but beautiful. The building was atrocious, I dont think anyone cleaned it in its entire existence. The walls in the room were disgusting. There were toys glued to the ceiling. The blankets were grimy. The room STUNK. The shower was freezing and water only came out of half the shower head. There was wifi only at the computer table and was less than great. No common room. Never staying at Beaitiful Two ever again

Convienant location, wonderful staff, couldn't ask for more!

• 8th Nov 2013

Located very close to termini station makes it perfect option if u need to catch early flight/journey. The road was a bit dark, but ok. The staf was friendly and helpful. The kitchen and toilet were clean. They also provide computer for use. The room was big!! But there's no locker to save our belonging.

The front desk manager Mike Monjur was fantastic! When i was late for my booking, he didnt give me any trouble at all and welcomed me right in. He Then showed me where i could find some food, and all the major sights and how to get to them! He was extremely helpful and handsome!! The bed was very clean, as was the bathroom, and the water was always hot. The wifi was very fast in my room as well as the kitchen, which by the way was also very clean and had everything i needed to cook.

• 4th Nov 2013

This hostel was great and the location very convenient (5 minute walk from the train station). Great value!!!! From there you can get to anywhere. I felt very welcome when I came to hostel. All of the staffs are Very friendly (Especially Khan). He gives us a map of the city and highlighted routes for sightseeing.

• 4th Nov 2013

it was lovely stay. thank you!

This was actually the first hostel I had stayed and made ​​my travel experience. Really great. While the staff is very friendly and helpful (especially Khan) . They helped me with the planning of my tour. The rooms are clean and looks more like a hotel than a hostel. I recommend this place a lot! :)

• 30th Oct 2013
  • Mexico

Staff was rude and charged me more than agreed. The place was nowhere near Termini as claimed; actually, it was 1.4 Km away. There was another subway stop close, but not Termini as advertised. The area was dirty and wreaked of urine with people sleeping on the streets. I felt totally insecure.

The charged you were saying was the the Rome City tax of €2.00 per night and it was clearly written before confirming your reservation. We indicated that it was near the Termini station as it was the main station were almost all tourists are coming from,The distance was just less than a km. as per the neighborhood, we don't have any control ove

It's not so far from termini station but I didn't like the location. Neighborhood doesn't look secure at nights. There was no wi-fi in the room. Staff could be more kind.

no enough sockets in the room... bathroom a little dirty

Great hostel with great staff(Khan). Right away they provide you with a city map and will help you plan each day of your visit if you would like. Room was clean and spacious. Really enjoyed my stay with you guys!! A great place to stay!!! Definitely coming back when I'm in Rome!!!!

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • Chile

All the staff(specially Khan) were extremely helpful and happy to answer any questions as well as provide the best sightseeing tips. The atmosphere was nice,Room was spacious and clean. Also location was excellent..........Nothing to really dislike about this property. It is a good and cheap hostel experience.

• 21st Oct 2013

Good location, walkable to all major monuments, close to train station (also the metro to get to the Vatican). Staff was ok(Especially Khan & lily). Really friendly giving me many tips about Rome and the best way to get around. It got a big thumbs up from me. The Room was very clean and very quiet. Good wifi. Almost social atmosphere. luggage storage for free.

• 19th Oct 2013
  • Argentina

Hostel Beautiful is an outstanding hostel and lived up to its reputation by offering very clean and functional accommodations. Only three blocks from Rome Termini train station, its location is absolutely perfect. All Staffs was very friendly and helpful (Especially Khan).Thanks for giving such a wonderful experience staying in Rome.

• 19th Oct 2013