Hostel Beauty Reviews

Via Napoleone III No. 35, Rome, Italy

I really enjoyed staying there. The bathrooms are clean, the beds are comfy and the rooms are cozily furnished. The staff is super friendly, realiable, sensitiv, understanding and helpful. If you need help to get some recommendations for eating, going out or sightseeing just asked at the reception. Thanks for the pleasant stay!

The hostel is pretty close to the Termini station of Rome. When I got to the hostel I got a free upgrade of my room which was good. What I did not like at all was all the pressure the staff (specifically the worker called "Khan") gave me to make a 100% positive review of the Hostel. The room was ok, nothing fancy.

Probably the cleanest hostel I have seen in Italy. Five stars to the very serious cleaning lady! Nice location, nice kitchen facilities, nice atmosphere, free internet, friendly staff. Very often Italian hostels are very dirty and probably cleaned with the left hand only, and they often get away with it because of the many tourists. But here the cleaning lady is using both her hands :)

1 2 3 4 Next » last »