Hostel Beauty Reviews

Via Napoleone III No. 35, Rome, Italy

Clean and easy to find from the train station. Very secure but not a sociable hostel.

Good place and rooms.

Shower was nice, kitchen had a few things but small kitchen is better than no kitchen. Wifi was awful and it doesn't reach the 6th floor, no locker in the room, no printer, room was freezing, we pay 42.26 for 2 nights twin room and an extra night they told us was 70, quite a ripoff, we left instead. Atmosphere was low season and there's no lounge so, almost none. Location is very good, near termini and supermarket 2 blocks from there.

As I was taking a very low budget trip, I hoped for the best when I booked Hostel Beautiful. I was amazed on arrival at what the place was like. If I had a longer time in Rome, I would have continued there, and would heartily recommend it to fellow travellers who have respect for others.

This hostel is super convenient to the station. All the staff's are super helpful especially (KHAN)who is at front desk and will often go out of their way to help you! The rooms were really nice and the beds were made up each day. It has common room and functioning kitchen with refrigerator to prepare your own meals. I met super chill people here, and will definitely stay here again when in Rome! My stay here was awesome....!!!!!!

• 23rd Mar 2014
  • Turkey

All the service was incredible. The rooms were clean and spacious. It's located near the main attractions of Rome and all main forms of transportation are easily accessible from the hostel. The Receptionists (Khan) made me feel at home before entering the hostel. He explained to me how to find the most interesting places of the city. Overall it was really good hostel.......................... :)

• 22nd Mar 2014