Hostel Beige Reviews

170-1, Changsin-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Great place to stay. Thanks for being so accommodating! We had a great four nights, and we really enjoyed the laundry service!

Hostel Beige is GREAT! It is so clean and tidy, plus it is super close to the metro station. It's location is very accessible and is just a few minutes walk from Dongdaemun Station. The beds are comfy and warm, which definitely makes for a good night's rest after a long day out. Yong and Yeong are great hosts and they really helped us out a lot. The service they provided is impeccable and we will definitely go back to Hostel Beige the next time we visit Korea. Thumbs up to Hostel Beige! :D

Hi,there This is Yong at Hostel Beige.^^ Thank you for your great comment for us. and I am so touched that word 'thumbs up' haha We will trying to more give the best service for guest. I really hope you to see you again. Many thanks. Best regard Yong

A amazing place quiet and warm In the hostel has everything you need The staff is very care about every problem, they are very polite Be very nice to stay there.... Thank you for everything :)

• 29th Dec 2012
  • Israel

Thank you for your comments!! I am so glad to hear that you felt comfortable in here. We will trying to more give you best service. Hope to see you next time!! Happy new year!!!^^

Our stay was AWESOME! At first I was thinking twice if I'm gonna book HOSTEL BEIGE, but I was wrong. HB was perfect. The site's great, near the metro & to the shopping streets (Dongdaemun Fashion Street & Shoe Centre). Near food shops and cafes. Quick access to different rail tracks. The place is just right for travelers. Felt at home. Yong (the main guy) was very hospitable and friendly. They're all keeping the hostel very nice&clean. Ambiance is great! Enjoyed it, will definitely go back! ^_^

• 26th Dec 2012
  • Philippines

Hi!! This is Yong.^^ Thank you for your amazing comments. I also had a great time with you guys. I think I have mysophobia so that's why all rooms are clean.haha(joke) I really hope to see you next time in Korea and Hope you be well. Happy New Year!!