Hostel Bekuo San Jose Reviews

Were are located 100 meters south and 25 meters we, San Jose, Costa Rica

I cannot praise this place enough. Best place I stayed in Costa Rica. The staff are amazing, every single one of them is unique, social, and has great suggestions, advice, and stories. It's a very laid back place, super social - but everybody respects the rules. Don't go here if you want a crazy party stay in San Jose, stay here if you want to meet great travellers, great people, and support the best hostel in San Jose.

Just go here. Clean, comfortable, unbelievable friendly and helpful staff. Hot showers, awesome clean communal kitchen. Social, but quiet hours are politely enforced to the benefit of all. Best hostel I've been in.

I've been traveling for a while now, and I really needed a place that felt like home. Hostel Bekuo proved to be that place. I passed out on the couch after eating a pizza, and one of the staff members put a blanket on me. In the morning, Irene was full of helpful information about San Jose. There are many great places within walking distance, and we all went out at night. I just felt a really good vibe here. I will be back!

Yummy pancakes breakfast. Great staff. Good lounge room to chill. TV room as well. Clean rooms. Only issue - beds don't have reading lights, and there is only one light in the dorm that I stayed in. That light isn't bright enough to allow one to read books etc.

Would've been ideal had it not been for one of their workers who we felt constantly harassed by, didn't mind the trash bins overflowing for 2 days or that one of the showers was broken, but he was bluntly rude. I cannot recall his name, but he is blonde. The 1st day there he was drinking w/a guest

I really enjoyed my stay at Hostel Bekuo. The staff was nice and eager to help. I had a little problem the morning I was supposed to leave (the taxi they told me they reserved never showed up.. same thing happened to two other travelers that morning), however I just walked a little to the main road and grabbed a taxi myself and it was okay. After two days here I felt like it was my home, and easily could see how one could stay for weeks. Good place to post up while in San Jose.

The staff were knowledgeable about the area and especially where the buses went from different stations. Breakfast was pancakes and pineapple each morning which tasted nice

Awesome place with a really nice staff, beautiful hostel where you just feel like home. Great common areas, good basic breakfast. Thanks alot!!!