Hostel Bekuo San Jose Reviews

Were are located 100 meters south and 25 meters we, San Jose, Costa Rica

Would've been ideal had it not been for one of their workers who we felt constantly harassed by, didn't mind the trash bins overflowing for 2 days or that one of the showers was broken, but he was bluntly rude. I cannot recall his name, but he is blonde. The 1st day there he was drinking w/a guest

I really enjoyed my stay at Hostel Bekuo. The staff was nice and eager to help. I had a little problem the morning I was supposed to leave (the taxi they told me they reserved never showed up.. same thing happened to two other travelers that morning), however I just walked a little to the main road and grabbed a taxi myself and it was okay. After two days here I felt like it was my home, and easily could see how one could stay for weeks. Good place to post up while in San Jose.

The staff were knowledgeable about the area and especially where the buses went from different stations. Breakfast was pancakes and pineapple each morning which tasted nice

Awesome place with a really nice staff, beautiful hostel where you just feel like home. Great common areas, good basic breakfast. Thanks alot!!!

Great hostel, loved the location, great common areas and kitchen for cooking/socialising.

Good hostel to meet people in a safe part of San Jose. They make pancakes for breakfast everyday with fruit, really nice. Only real complaint was lack of bathrooms. If you don't have a room with a bathroom, there are a whole 2 bathrooms to handle about 20-25 people. Also, quiet hours are after 11 and you're forced to retreat to the main lobby room after then. Grocery store is a short walk (5 minutes or less)

Great hostel, great location, nice to hang out here, thing that would make it perfect would be to have lockers

Hostel Bekuo is great! Good people, wonderful atmosphere, and delicious pancakes every morning. Highly recommend it!

• 26th Apr 2014