Hostel Bekuo San Jose Reviews

Were are located 100 meters south and 25 meters we, San Jose, Costa Rica

This is a fantastic hostel, the owner and staff are so helpful and bent over backwards to help me out. An easy walk to the town centre and all the museums. I'd highly recommend it.

My boyfriend and I stayed here on our first 2 nights in Central America. Mellow hostel playing good music. Staff are very helpful. The pancake and pineapple breakfast as well as the bunny in the garden were a nice bonus!

Great hostel in a great location. Super close to Roots, the reggae bar, and other great watering holes in the San Pedro/UCR area. No lockers in the dorm rooms, but I felt safe with my belongings out in the open.

Great hostel for San Jose. It's a 20-30 min walk to the centre but it's in a nice residential area. There is an awesssome hanging out area. A pool table. A good lil backyard. I really enjoyed my time here. And The reception staff was super nice!

Wonderful place

• 14th Jan 2015

Very nice stay. Staff super nice.

I found Bekuo at the end of my time in CR which was a shame as I passed through San Jose several times and this place was by far the best hostel I stayed at. The staff are really friendly and the owner makes a big effort to make people feel welcome, even organising nights out with the guests. I wish I'd found this place sooner. The only downside was a lack of lockers but security is pretty good regardless and they were installing cameras in the common areas when I arrived so not a big issue.

An absolutely wonderful experience. Helpful, attentive and friendly staff. Will definitely stay here next time I'm in San Jose.

• 28th Nov 2014

I just love this Hostel and all the people there...very familiar atmosphere and open to everybody

• 17th Nov 2014

I cannot praise this place enough. Best place I stayed in Costa Rica. The staff are amazing, every single one of them is unique, social, and has great suggestions, advice, and stories. It's a very laid back place, super social - but everybody respects the rules. Don't go here if you want a crazy party stay in San Jose, stay here if you want to meet great travellers, great people, and support the best hostel in San Jose.