Hostel Bekuo San Jose Reviews

Were are located 100 meters south and 25 meters we, San Jose, Costa Rica

Really great hostel with lovely staff, construction going on though makes it hard to sleep in properly past 7 :(

Place has an awesome atmosphere and the staff was absolutely amazing ! Only downside is that the bathrooms are limited for the amount of people that are there and no lockers for your gear. The breakfast pancakes are amazing ! Stay here !

• 12th Aug 2015

Good for a night or two in San Jose. Clean, comfy bed along with nice common areas and kitchen. Close to mall with fast food options and near a grocery store as well. If in city center, can take bus in direction of San Pedro mall close to hostel.

I wasn't too excited about staying in San Jose, but this hostel made me reevaluate my initial thoughts. Although the hostel is slightly outside of the city center, it is in a great location for good restaurants, bars/clubs, the university, and boutique shops. I met some great people while staying there, and ended up staying 3 nights before traveling with my new friends. Clean…friendly…safe…and a bunny :)

• 6th Jun 2015

very nice place! super helpful stuff.

Good hostel. Good vibes. Main downside is there are no lockers but it's a nice open plan hostel so good to get to know people. About 30minute walk from the centre.

Thank you so much for your review...we are currently working on the locker situation. Mainly so we don´t have to constantly go back and forth to the safe in the security room I cannot remember the last time anything was taken from here, but it´s about time to get some lockers installed.

Fantastic hostel. I had a private room that was clean, comfy and had it's own bathroom. Security had to buzz you in every time to actually get into the hostel and you could lock the room. Location is great. You can walk to lots of bars, grocery store and the shopping mall. Staff were super friendly and gave me all the information I needed. Facilities were great. Cool places to hang out in the hostel and they even had there own resident rabbit to play with!

Thank you for leaving a detailed review that very well describes our hostel, and what we aim to accomplish. As always (by making another positive review) Tranquis the rabbit lives to dig holes in the garden another day. All the Best, Hostel Bekuo

This is a fantastic hostel, the owner and staff are so helpful and bent over backwards to help me out. An easy walk to the town centre and all the museums. I'd highly recommend it.

My boyfriend and I stayed here on our first 2 nights in Central America. Mellow hostel playing good music. Staff are very helpful. The pancake and pineapple breakfast as well as the bunny in the garden were a nice bonus!