Hostel Bekuo San Jose

8.8
Fabulous 554 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 31-40
12th Feb 2017

Nice place, cool atmosphere.

• Denmark, Male, 18-24
11th Feb 2017

This is the best hostel my girlfriend and I have stayed in on our trip here in Costa Rica! Such a great atmosphere among the guests which the staff has a big influence on. So helpfull and kind!

• laerkeoline
  • Denmark, Female, 18-24
8th Feb 2017

This hostel is really nice. They have a kitchen you can use and big clean toilets. Unfortunately, when we arrived they had given our beds (that we had booked days before) to someone else. But the staff did everything to find free beds for us and in the end we had 2 good beds and got discount for there mistake. I would reccommend this hostel to everyone going to San Jose. It was clean, spacious and nice staff. They also have a rabbit in their nice garden.

• USA, Male, 31-40
6th Feb 2017

This place was awesome. Unfortunately, I was only there a few days and I wanted to stay much longer. The facility has a great location in a safe neighborhood, great for exploring. The staff was super friendly and knew the area very well and made me feel like family. I'm trying to get back here as soon as possible.

• USA, Female, 31-40
6th Feb 2017

I was only there for 1 night, my first night in Costa Rica but had sent multiple emails with questions about travel. Many staff members responded and in a timely manner. They were so helpful and feel they went above and beyond to answer my questions. Would definitely stay there again and I highly recommend Bekuo!

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Feb 2017

I always stay at hostel Bekuo whenever I come through San Jose. The location is amazing because there is a grocery store and some amazing restaurants close by! The staff is always very helpful and the pet bunny is adorable. Always recommend this place!

29th Jan 2017

Brian is very helpful and considerate. Let us check in very early in the morning. The pool table and sitting areas are always accommodating and fun. Clean beds, good people. Some noise from the street in the room closest to the front but neh, sleep on it.

28th Jan 2017

I love Hostel Bekuo and owner Bryan. Facilities are wonderful: huge kitchen, multiple comfortable places to lounge both indoors and out. Full of quirky art and friendly staff and guests. Easy to meet people. Yummy pancake and pineapple breakfast is included each morning. It's a great feeling of community and we're booked to come back for a night or two at the end of our trip.

Miss you guys sooooo much!!! Thank you for all of the love, and the appreciation for what we try to create here. We'll see you soon, and have the safest of travels. All the Best, Brian

27th Jan 2017
5.7

Kitchen was a good size and breakfast was great but there wasn't much friendliness there, beds were wobbly and the rooms were super noisy from the main road with barely any curtains. Staff didn't know all that much and its relatively far from San Jose centre.

• France, Female, 18-24
27th Jan 2017

Awesome hostel. Perfect if you wanna stay a night after or before your flight. Staff is great, morning pancakes are delicious and the facilities make you feel like home. It isn't very close to the main bus stations but i manage to do it by walk. I stayed there twice ! Thanks again for everything and a big hug to the little rabbit in the garden ;)