Hostel Bekuo San Jose

Fabulous 560 Total Reviews
Fabulous 560 Total Reviews

20th Feb 2017

This is such a great chill out hostel, and the owner, Bryan, is so friendly and nice! He'll invite people out for a night at the bar, or give you suggestions on where to go/what to do, plus he plays an awesome variety of music. Oh and there is a cute bunny that lives in the backyard and will lick your hand as your chilling out in a hammock!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
14th Feb 2017
5.7

I was double booked so they gave me a private room for the same price . I arrived in the room and unpacked all my things and was ready to shower after over 24 hours of travel time . I was then told that I had to vacate the room because someone else was taking the room and they now had a bed for me . I had to leave all my things in the hall way while the other people were being helped. Was told I would have someone to walk with me to the ATM and ended having to walk alone at night. Not impressed

• USA, Male, 31-40
12th Feb 2017

Nice place, cool atmosphere.

• Denmark, Male, 18-24
11th Feb 2017

This is the best hostel my girlfriend and I have stayed in on our trip here in Costa Rica! Such a great atmosphere among the guests which the staff has a big influence on. So helpfull and kind!

• laerkeoline
  • Denmark, Female, 18-24
8th Feb 2017

This hostel is really nice. They have a kitchen you can use and big clean toilets. Unfortunately, when we arrived they had given our beds (that we had booked days before) to someone else. But the staff did everything to find free beds for us and in the end we had 2 good beds and got discount for there mistake. I would reccommend this hostel to everyone going to San Jose. It was clean, spacious and nice staff. They also have a rabbit in their nice garden.

• USA, Male, 31-40
6th Feb 2017

This place was awesome. Unfortunately, I was only there a few days and I wanted to stay much longer. The facility has a great location in a safe neighborhood, great for exploring. The staff was super friendly and knew the area very well and made me feel like family. I'm trying to get back here as soon as possible.

• USA, Female, 31-40
6th Feb 2017

I was only there for 1 night, my first night in Costa Rica but had sent multiple emails with questions about travel. Many staff members responded and in a timely manner. They were so helpful and feel they went above and beyond to answer my questions. Would definitely stay there again and I highly recommend Bekuo!

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Feb 2017

I always stay at hostel Bekuo whenever I come through San Jose. The location is amazing because there is a grocery store and some amazing restaurants close by! The staff is always very helpful and the pet bunny is adorable. Always recommend this place!

• PetiteMarine
  • France, Female, 25-30
3rd Feb 2017

The very welcoming and friendly staff makes you feel at home very quickly. Plus, they have the chillest rabbit!

Hey Hey Hey Hey!!! So sorry that you didn't feel better upon your return, but your trip around Costa Rica looked like it was a success! We'll keep in touch, and I'll be making a trip up north before too long to visit some friends...you will be among them. So nice to meet you. All the Best, Brian

29th Jan 2017

Brian is very helpful and considerate. Let us check in very early in the morning. The pool table and sitting areas are always accommodating and fun. Clean beds, good people. Some noise from the street in the room closest to the front but neh, sleep on it.