Hostel Belgrade Eye

7.7
Very Good 144 Total Reviews

17th Apr 2017
7.1

A very cheap hostel with a perfect location, a fully equipped kitchen and friendly/helpful staff. The dorms are tiny. The security lockers are in the hall, not in the rooms. The toilets did not flush properly, and there were no shower curtains. When I arrived, I was placed in a dorm with a grumpy old man who absolutely refused to have the window open at night (the heater was on, and it got terribly hot and stuffy). I was grateful that the staff let me move to another dorm.