Hostel Belgrade Eye Reviews

Entrance from Krunska 6b, Belgrade, Serbia

Nice hostel, superb location amidst all top attractions of Belgrade. Clean rooms, common area and kitchen though bathroom could be better. Friendly staff!

This was a very little hostel with only 3 dorms. When we arrived we did not get what our reservation said and they would not change it or give us the right price. But it was the receptionist first day at work so it was understandable. The rooms were very small and the beds were very loud so the sleep was not to good. The staff were friendly and helpful but also a bit confused and lazy.

The staff is really not usefull for simple things as how to get to the nearest grocery shop. They have no city map and cańt help you with public transport.

The hostel is very bad. The staff is useless, they are not able to give basic informations about the city. The bed is horrible, extremely noisy, and the mattress hurts your back while you sleep. The rooms have no key and the main entrance is never locked allowing anyone enter. Shower doesnt work well and took forever to heat up. the only positive point it is the location. I would not recommend.

I felt like at home. So relaxed and safe at the same time. I was a bit worried before arrival, as I am a girl and I was coming alone, but everything was perfect. I recommend Hostel Belgrade Eye!

For the price, this is a reasonnable place to stay. Location was good for me. Everything is accessible on foot. Beds are not totally the best but they are good enough. Had to put average for the staff because of the night guy. I arrived early because I took a bus from Sarajevo. He woke up just to tell me to come back at noon and went back to sleep. I agree with the check-in time, but I would have appreciated a shower, which I asked for but was denied the access to. The girl was very nice though.

Not the greatest hostel. I was here only resting my head thankfully as you certainly wouldn't want to spend any time here. The bathroom was clean enough but not the greatest... the lock didn't work which gave people a few frights. The front door was almost always open and no one was really checking who was coming in and out. Having said that, great location.

The staffs were really helpful, location great. Although some facilities(like toilet paper lack at some time) may be problem for some people, I think this hostel is great for the value. Free wifi and wonderful location with helpful staff is totally worth the value.