Hostel Belgrade Eye

Good 146 Total Reviews

• Bosnia And Herzegovina, Male, 31-40
29th Jul 2017
3.7

I stayed at the hostel for one night and I feel lucky I had not booked any night longer than that. Hostel is shabby, incommodious, in a small house built in the inner garden between the housing blocks. They have got AC in the hall but it will be turned on only if you ask for it. Toilet on the first floor was dirty and neglected. They provide guests with a small towel that seems rather as a used, torn rag. Hostel price was low but at the same price you can find other better hostels in the center.

17th Apr 2017
7.1

A very cheap hostel with a perfect location, a fully equipped kitchen and friendly/helpful staff. The dorms are tiny. The security lockers are in the hall, not in the rooms. The toilets did not flush properly, and there were no shower curtains. When I arrived, I was placed in a dorm with a grumpy old man who absolutely refused to have the window open at night (the heater was on, and it got terribly hot and stuffy). I was grateful that the staff let me move to another dorm.

×