Hostel Bell Reviews

V Tunich 12, Prague, Czech Republic

We really enjoyed our stay here, its close enough to the center that we managed to do almost all our sightseeing on foot. The hostel doesnt lack any of the basic needs and is a good recommendation for anyone on a budget.

The hostel lady was nice and very helpful. She offered me a single bed area proactively. I got a locker where I can put my big backpack as well. The only thing was there were two doors of the bathroom upstairs - and one of them was connected to a single bedroom and couldn't be locked, which means the single-bedroom owner could open the door anytime you were having a bath. Anyway you could choose to take a shower in the washroom downstairs.

Hostel Bell is nice and clean and that's about it. I was traveling alone and didn't have the oppurtunity to meet new people. I stayed for one night wich was fine.

This is not a hostel. There are no staff that stay there. I had to walk through a shared bathroom to get to my room. Didn't like this place.

Thanks for your report . teh price for single room is cheap, because what you write. The same you pay in another hostel for dormitory .Sorry u didn t like our hostel . YOu coud change for another hotel - different price .

The lady who owned the hostel was very lovely and welcoming. She made an effort to guide us and make suggests about places that we should go and visit. Unfortunately the guests we were sharing a room with were incredibly unfriendly, which put a bit of a downer on the whole experience. The bathrooms had to be shared between quite a few people as well and although they appeared fairly clean they were quite old. I think the price we paid of £10 a night was a bit much for the experience we got.

YOu paied less then 9 pounds.

Apart from very small problem, everything was OK. :)

I almost got pissed off when I was waiting at the door and kept knocking and nobody responded. Then I realized I should press the bell, and it was answered and I was able to go in. Main staff is a rather old lady, very friendly, very helpful, gave me all the tips i needed to travel around prague.

The hostel was OK. The rooms were hot and most of the outlets didn't work. There was also construction going on beside the hostel so it was impossible to sleep. They worked all night long. The staff were nice, though. I feel like this hostel would be ideal for backpackers looking for a cheap place to stay. I don't think it would be ideal for couples or families, though.

There is and was no construction ! Outlets work , why didnt you complain when staying in the hostel? Did you write about hostel Bell in Prague?You arrived 2 days after your check in day, seemd to be happy to get a bed . BTW - hostels are not for families at all. Thanks for your time to write the comment .

Lovely quaint and quiet hostel in a great location. The woman who runs the place lovely and so nice to deal with, and had really good recommendations for things to do and tips for getting around

Calm place to stay in Praha. Simple and nice. Mrs. Jaroslava, administrator, is always a great help and makes all she can to make our time the best.

The hostel is really nice and quite. There are many two bedrooms. So it is somehow like an hotel without luxury furniture, what is really nice!

• 11th Jun 2015

We had to wait for 15 minutes at the gate as no one responded at the gate when we arrived (4:00 PM during daytime). We found out that the host was not there in the house at all and had one of the guests not responded, we would not have got a chance to enter the house. Once we entered, it was the guest himself who told us about the house and facilities. We didn't want to bug him for knowledge on city as after all he was the guest and not a local. Point is we had no one for welcoming us.

The guest Daniel helps me i the hostel , is English and responded all your questions . What is the problem?Your check in time was at 17 h not comfirmed . Your beds and everything was ready for you ,