Hostel Bella Capri Reviews

Via Melisurgo 4, Naples, Italy

Good staff With a very friendly atmosphere. Rooms are good and we can lock our luggages so.. Perfect! The only cons, there's not hot water on the showers (i just tried this one on the room n10) Thanks for this good moment! :)

• 19th Aug 2015

The place is ok.The staff were really friendly and helpful at telling you what you could go and see around the place. I read some reviews saying that the neighbourhood seemed sketchy, while I would slightly agree it does look rough I would say its more down to it being in Napoli. If you dont know what your expecting in Napoli and just arrive there you will probably never leave the room at the first sight, but it is a good city and general area to visit, if theyd only clean the place up a bit

the kitchen was too small and didn't work good. the bathroom wasn't too clean and the breakfast sucks. But the atmosphere and the location was amazing.

Dirty and mouldi. One of the worst mattress i slept on. Don't trust the recommendation of staff. This place is rather like a cheap hotel. Not a nice hostel atmosphere.

I loved my stay here. I would go back in a heartbeat. The man who works the desk is nice and helped me find my way. The toilets could have been cleaner, and the washer wasn't working. It was cheap and in a great location.

There was a 1-key per room policy on the room I was in; first picks up the key, last drops it off at reception. I met a guy sleeping in the common area from another room that didn't work with this policy, and there was only one key per room. Facilities and breakfast were average, location was good. Close to downtown naples and the coast. No AC; bring earplugs so you can sleep with the window open. City traffic will wake you up without them. Noisy beds.

Very poor facilities, the room wasn't clean at all. The beds are really uncomfortable. You have 3 points where charge your things for 10 people. The bathroom wasn't clean. I definitely can say that is the worst hostel I've ever been in europe. Hostel according to Napoli

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Chile

Bed and pillow very bad and no ac in the room. other than those things, it was good.

• 26th Jul 2015

Great location, walking distance from everywhere. Good air conditioning, clean and comfortable. Good breakfast so overall good value for money. Near bus station to Pompeii and near street with best pizza in Italy (Via Tribunali- Sorbillo's pizza).

Pretty decent stay for what you pay. The location is a bit iffy but otherwise I personally ahd no issues, but I arrived late in the night and stayed only for one night. So not the best to judge for a longer stay

Me and my sister booked this hostel 2 days before arriving only to find they had no available beds! They did manage to call a place down the road and found us beds there at the same price but it meant paying our big deposit was unnecessary. They helped but were rude about it. Besides that from the reception it looked average.

• 10th Jul 2015

Perfect location, friendly staff, breakfast included! Air conditioned! But you have to pay for the elevator! Do not forget 5 cents or go on foot to the 7th floor)) Anyway we liked this place!

The hostel is not quite easy to find, especially when you don't know the place. There are no high or visible signs that would lead you there, but the staff has been really helpful and patient. We called them around 3-4 o'clock in the night and the man working there ( my shame that I have a really bad memory with the names) was really kind and helpful, making the hostel a really nice experience. You even get free breakfast and you will have a few things to choose from. Really nice experience!

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Romania

Great location, facilities were ok, no toilet seats which made things interesting, staff were very helpfull, lockers were placed right above someones bed so if you needed something during the night you would have to wake them up to get to your stuff, inconvenient. Breakfast was shop bought croissants, cornflakes and individually packaged sliced bread which was mediocre but for free you can't expect much, pleasant stay for one night may have gotten a bit annoying after a few stays.

Well equipped, met some of the nicest people at this hostel. Location was perfect for day trips to island as well as walking distance from the various interesting quarters in the city.

Our room light was broken so we had no light after 8:30pm. The sheets were dirty and not washed. Only one shower for entire floor. No curtains and sun came in at 5am. I was in a room with all friends but I would never want to share that room with strangers because it was so unbelievably tiny. Just enough room for the beds. Elevator costs 5 cents to use before 6pm. Pros: Great location Kind staff

Pretty average hostel. Very cramped and old. Would definitely spend a few dollars extra to go somewhere better.

Simple hostel but good value for money. Everything working, helpful staff, really clean. Really close to the port, which was really nice considering that the best part of my trip was in the islands. Overall really good, the breakfast could be improved though.

the front desk man told us "the hostel is safe but not outside". We should have left. The hostel was dirty, didn't even bother to clean the bathrooms, it smelled like sewer and garbage. Internet was awful, breakfast mediocre. We couldn't leave early because of the cancellation policy. Worst hostel I have been to.

This hostel is in a bit of a sketchy location near the port - would not recommend single women to walk around the area alone at night. Breakfast is a small bowl of cornflakes (it's nice to save money, but when you are in Napoli don't waste your time eating here, go to a bakery and spend the 2 euros!) Wifi often didn't work and the rooms are cramped and uncomfortable. Also, there is definitely not 'free tea & coffee all day' this is just not true. The staff are friendly and helpful enough.

• 11th Jun 2015