Hostel Bella Capri Reviews

Via Melisurgo 4, Naples, Italy

Our room light was broken so we had no light after 8:30pm. The sheets were dirty and not washed. Only one shower for entire floor. No curtains and sun came in at 5am. I was in a room with all friends but I would never want to share that room with strangers because it was so unbelievably tiny. Just enough room for the beds. Elevator costs 5 cents to use before 6pm. Pros: Great location Kind staff

Pretty average hostel. Very cramped and old. Would definitely spend a few dollars extra to go somewhere better.

Simple hostel but good value for money. Everything working, helpful staff, really clean. Really close to the port, which was really nice considering that the best part of my trip was in the islands. Overall really good, the breakfast could be improved though.

the front desk man told us "the hostel is safe but not outside". We should have left. The hostel was dirty, didn't even bother to clean the bathrooms, it smelled like sewer and garbage. Internet was awful, breakfast mediocre. We couldn't leave early because of the cancellation policy. Worst hostel I have been to.

This hostel is in a bit of a sketchy location near the port - would not recommend single women to walk around the area alone at night. Breakfast is a small bowl of cornflakes (it's nice to save money, but when you are in Napoli don't waste your time eating here, go to a bakery and spend the 2 euros!) Wifi often didn't work and the rooms are cramped and uncomfortable. Also, there is definitely not 'free tea & coffee all day' this is just not true. The staff are friendly and helpful enough.

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Czech Republic

Location was good, few sights nearby and bus to pompeii 5 mins walk, wifi patchy, clean, helpful staff, free breakfast albeit small

Met some great people in the room! Bathroom was gross, but staff was friendly and beds were nice

The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was about a 25min walk to the train station, but there is also a tram that goes straight there as well for 1.5euro. Right beside the bus and ferry port. There was only one key given for our shared dorm so that was a little concerning since it was not always locked. There are luggage lockers in the room however. There are quite a few restaurants and grocery store nearby. Decent kitchen. Not the best hostel breakfast but sufficient. I would recommend

The place is actually on an office building and you have to intercom than. It´s a little hard to find because there are no signs on the front (just a small note saying to ring the floor where the hostel is. It´s on the 6th and 7th floors and worst of all: you have to pay to use the elevator!!! Don´t go!

Loved this hostel. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They give you a free map and tell you were to find places. Also the breakfast was really good. My first hostel experience and I was well pleased. Definitely r3commend

We booked a 'deluxe' room, but the room was definitely not deluxe. We had an en-suite bathroom that had no window and a broken fan so the room was constantly too hot from the shower. Air conditioning and TV didn't work, there was no safe in the room so leaving our belongings didn't feel safe. Promised a 'sea view', but we couldn't even access the balcony because the shutters were broken. One member of staff was harassing other guests, said not to leave a review unless is was a good one.

• 8th May 2015

Hmm… It’s a little bit sketchy. Located in the port area of town on the 7th floor of an apartment building. It costs 5 cents to take the elevator up. Then the door is always open and impossible to lock. The reception is one floor down and when I arrived the receptionist said only cash and that they didn’t accept credit cards. I found out the next day that they do accept credit cards as someone else was paying with one. I don’t like being lied to. The Rooms are small, the bed was very bad

This place was a little difficult to find at first, since it is on the 6th floor of a building but if you follow the directions they give to you, you won't have any trouble. The staff was very helpful with telling me about the area and great places to go. I stayed in a 6 bed room, which was okay. It wasn't the nicest hostel I've stayed at, but it certainly wasn't the worst. For the price, you get what you pay for

The location was as central as possible. Nice, competent stuff. Lovely room.

It was great. Nice location, close to the main interest points and the bus station to Pompeii. It only lacks lockers.

The hotel is a decent walk from the train station and the neighbourhood is a little sketchy at first but the hotel on the whole felt very safe and it was clean. The staff was helpful as well.

The mister recepcionist its very much simpatic and love to gives good tips about what to do. The place its well located and next to several touristic points. I do recomend.

Bella Capri is one of the cheapest hostel in Napoli. Because of that dont expect luxury. Good location for backpackers. Near is busstop of alibus, that takes you to airport. From hostel is 10 miin walk to centrum. Worst of all was the bedcover - it was stinky. And you have to pay for the elevator in rush ours :) Hostel is on 6th and th floor. Dont be surprised that on arrival on reception they will charge you extra 1 euro for day!

Overall this was a great place to stay. I was there with 2 of my girl friends & we had booked a larger room but when we got there they had given us a room for just the 3 of us which was a nice surprise. The staff was super friendly & helpful in getting us where we needed to go. The location is great, only about a 25 minute walk from the train station (there are buses, cabs & the metro available too). From the hostel we are about a 15 minute walk to most of the places you would want to go see

Good place for short time with perfect location and breakfast, personal was helpfull

• 6th Feb 2015