Very Good 989 Total Reviews
Very Good 989 Total Reviews
Hostel Bella Capri Located at Via Melisurgo 4, , Naples.
Italy
Naples Campania 80133 Via Melisurgo 4
71% 989
40.8400803 14.2551469
    Rooms available

• Puerto Rico, Male, 18-24
19th Jul 2016
2.6

Charged me twice for one night. Once literally after I booked with Hostelworld (aside from the deposit) and when I arrived. Wouldn't refund me. Dirty bathrooms. Gave me someone else's bed at first. Broken AC. Freezing cold shower. Bed bugs, was awake all night in the halls in boxers cause of bed bugs. Don't go.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
17th Jul 2016
7.1

Naples is awesome, give it a chance and learn about its history and you will love it as much as we did. Wish we could have stayed longer. The hostel is not the newest, fanciest hostel but that's not really what you're there for. Beds were really squeaky and springy and wifi would drop out. But the location was really good. Easy to do day trips to Amalfi and Pompeii, bus to airport and metro. The staff were really friendly and helpful. Read signs carefully as it was a little hard to find.

14th Jul 2016
7.7

Comfortable beds and nice staff. The facilities should be improved, because there's only 2 pans and 3 plates in the whole kitchen. The funny thing is the elevator: you need to pay 5 cents to use, but the staff will provide coins if you need.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2016
2.6

Dirty, dark, uncomfortable beds, no atmosphere, but there was nothing cheaper.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Jul 2016
7.4

The staff were so lovely always happy to welcome you and see about your day. The hostel wifi is a bit weak so it's on and off all the time. Rooms and bathrooms are clean. Aircon is weak as well. But so close for bus and cross the street for the port

• Ecuador, Male, 31-40
10th Jul 2016
7.4

Good location, near the port, friendly staff, but very old and bad maintained facilities. My bed screeched at any minimal movement, the elevator was kind of tricky also. Just one shower for the whole floor (around 10+ people)

10th Jul 2016
8.0

Only here for one night and for being a solo backparker meet friends right away. Staff vary kind always made sure our stuff was safely locked up and always told us to watch out for pickpockets. Also the staff gave us a free bottle of wine when all the shops were closed at night and we still wanted to party. Had a balcony in my room which looked out into the Mediterranean. Lovely stay Recommended.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2016
4.6

I have stayed in a lot of bad hostels and Bella Capri was one of the worst. In saying that, the staff were very nice and accommodating, however the hostel was just completely inadequate to provide any sort of pleasent stay. We were placed in an 8 bed mixed dorm on the upper floor. The beds felt like springs covered with a sheet, I honestly don't know how they can even be considered beds. The demographic is quite old so if you're young I do not recommend. The showers were also extremely dirty.

4th Jul 2016

Hostel Bella Capri is situated near the main landmarks of Naples and you have a nice view on the bay and the harbour.It is a well staffed hostel with a friendly atmosphere.

4th Jul 2016
6.9

I knew I was going to arrive late night (after 12 midnight) and I was a bit disappointed that I reserved a 4 bed deluxe, however when I arrived I was placed in a room that had at least 8 beds, but a couple beds seem to be added into the room. The staff tried to be helpful, but I was left with the options of take what they had or find a place to stay. Granted, it was only for 1 night, but nonetheless... I have traveled to over 50 countries, so sometimes inexpensive is not the best route.