Hostel Bella Capri Reviews

Via Melisurgo 4, Naples, Italy

Hmm… It’s a little bit sketchy. Located in the port area of town on the 7th floor of an apartment building. It costs 5 cents to take the elevator up. Then the door is always open and impossible to lock. The reception is one floor down and when I arrived the receptionist said only cash and that they didn’t accept credit cards. I found out the next day that they do accept credit cards as someone else was paying with one. I don’t like being lied to. The Rooms are small, the bed was very bad

This place was a little difficult to find at first, since it is on the 6th floor of a building but if you follow the directions they give to you, you won't have any trouble. The staff was very helpful with telling me about the area and great places to go. I stayed in a 6 bed room, which was okay. It wasn't the nicest hostel I've stayed at, but it certainly wasn't the worst. For the price, you get what you pay for

The location was as central as possible. Nice, competent stuff. Lovely room.

It was great. Nice location, close to the main interest points and the bus station to Pompeii. It only lacks lockers.

The hotel is a decent walk from the train station and the neighbourhood is a little sketchy at first but the hotel on the whole felt very safe and it was clean. The staff was helpful as well.

The mister recepcionist its very much simpatic and love to gives good tips about what to do. The place its well located and next to several touristic points. I do recomend.

Bella Capri is one of the cheapest hostel in Napoli. Because of that dont expect luxury. Good location for backpackers. Near is busstop of alibus, that takes you to airport. From hostel is 10 miin walk to centrum. Worst of all was the bedcover - it was stinky. And you have to pay for the elevator in rush ours :) Hostel is on 6th and th floor. Dont be surprised that on arrival on reception they will charge you extra 1 euro for day!

Overall this was a great place to stay. I was there with 2 of my girl friends & we had booked a larger room but when we got there they had given us a room for just the 3 of us which was a nice surprise. The staff was super friendly & helpful in getting us where we needed to go. The location is great, only about a 25 minute walk from the train station (there are buses, cabs & the metro available too). From the hostel we are about a 15 minute walk to most of the places you would want to go see

Good place for short time with perfect location and breakfast, personal was helpfull

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Czech Republic

Very cold in winter due to no heating and insufficient blankets. The breakfast is very basic. Although on the website it is written that all taxes are included, we still needed to paz city tax per night upon arrival. The beds were tiny. The twin room had no curtains and partly unfunctional windows and definetely could need some renovation. It is really not worth the money.

My difficulty with this place was that it advertised "taxes included" and he wanted tax after check in and blamed Hostleworld for this. I would not pay the tax and he said ok. I presume if it was busy he would have demanded that I pay. I feel this is unfair competition as other hostels dont charge it if they say "taxes included". This can be a problem with Italian hostels as they try and add on sneaky extras.It was average and the "delicious breakfast"was poor and only 1 computer worked badly.

Great hostel, right next to the port and an easy walk from the city centre. Friendly helpful staff.

Staffs: some are good, some are soso. But the room is clean. The location is really quite far away to train station. But close to some more far away attractions. Bus to pompeii is near, but don't forget to ask which stop to jump off.

No nightlamps. Only one computer that worked out of four, and not well at that. No blankets. No fan as it says on the description. TV in room doesnt work. Stove struggles to boil water, just does not get hot enough.

Amazing staff, made us feel right at home, very helpful, only stayed one night, wish we had more time!

My stay in Hostel Bella Capri was good and exactly what we needed for our 5 night stay in Naples, we didnt find Naples a very good area so next time we would probably stay somewhere a little further on the Amalfi coast, but our room was great. Friendly staff and very helpful when it came to telling us the best places to see and do. Thanks.