Hostel Bella Capri Reviews

Via Melisurgo 4, Naples, Italy

Not very far from the coast and very near two castles which must be looked at. Hosts are great and helpful. Would book here again.

Loved this hostel! Staff were very friendly, explained tons of activities to do in Naples and planned excursions from the hostel. Great environment for meeting people and hanging out in the common area. Rooms and bathrooms were clean, breakfast was delicious. I had a great time, would definitely recommend this hostel and would stay here again

The staff that worked the front desk were very friendly and helpful but the cleaning ladies who also prepare breakfast are very rude and extremely loud early in the morning. The place was relatively clean, but the kitchen had almost nothing to cook with or use. Not a great option if you plan on cooking your own meals. My bed was extremely worn and I could feel all the springs as I slept. The location is great though for seeing the town and catching the boats, buses or metro!

This was my first time in Naples and I was nervous because of the city's reputation. I felt very safe at Bella Capri (there are several locked doors that can only be opened by calling the staff from a wall panel). Rooms were clean, the facilities were good and soap and shampoo were provided. A free breakfast is served early (7:30-9:30) which was good because I left early every day to explore. Staff is very friendly, speak English, and give great suggestions for tourists. Hope to return!

• 11th Jan 2014

Good location, big living room and a ok kitchen which actually needs much better cookers. Poor breakfast. Very cold shower. You can smell smoke in the common area.

Good location within walking distance of everything. Well maintained, but the building was old, therefore in damp areas it did smell of mold. Rooms were clean. Cooking facilities were alright, but basic and minimal.

The staff was very helpful with me and the gave me good advise about where and how to go