6.8
Good 1,104 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 1,104 Total Reviews
Hostel Bella Capri Located at Via Melisurgo 4, , Naples.
Italy
Naples Campania 80133 Via Melisurgo 4
68% 1104
40.8400803 14.2551469
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
4th Jan 2017

Was kinda cold. Toilet had no toilet seat. But overall a nice stay, staff was nice, and god value for what I paid.

29th Dec 2016
6.6

The worst experience I have ever had ....First of all,the toilet is very untidy.Second,the heating system didn't work, I had to wear my coat to keep warm.... But the receptionist was willing to help you.The free breakfast was bullshit. I changed another hostel the next day....

• Xaioying
  • China, Mixed Group, 18-24
10th Dec 2016

The location of hostel is awesome,which means it near every sightseeing spot.And the staff there are every nice and helpful.General speaking it's wonderful trip for us.

8th Dec 2016
7.1

This hostel was the cheapest I could find while also having a great location in Naples, and you get what you pay for. The bed was clean and decently comfy, and the free breakfast was simple but enough. The wifi was alright, but not wonderful. It was the bathroom that was a bit too dirty for me to rate that much higher. The only other complaint is the lack of security. It wasn't horrible, but I wish there was more than one key for each dorm room.

13th Nov 2016

If arriving at night, make sure to drive a TAXI. You can Google this, or call the hostel staff, but ask the taxi driver for the fixed tariff. The receptionist was very sweet and helpful in teaching us how to get by in Naples. He taught me tips on how to avoid getting pick-pocketed and the best ways to get to the places I wanted to the next day. The entrance may be hard to find, but once you get into the main building complex, you can look for the logo and eventually find your way in.

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
26th Oct 2016
6.0

I booked a female room but there were only mixed rooms. The breakfast was minimal. Traveller

7th Oct 2016
6.9

It takes ages to to take a shower as there's only one onnthe floor. Otherwise basic and it serves the purpose.

• Australia, Male, 41+
24th Sep 2016
5.1

It's a cliche I know but they say the first bite Is with eye and my first impression of bella Capri wasn't good. Like Naples itself it looks rough and run down, the rooms are small and Spartan . The staff were friendly enough but very little information on places to eat or visit we're proffered up and the area itself seemed quite rough ( I was warned on three consecutive nights by the same shopkeeper to be wary of pickpockets). Try hostel of the sun next door, it was much nicer

23rd Sep 2016
3.7

AVOID IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE. Other bedbug reviews were not fake, this place has them. All of the facilities were dirty and the bed was painful. Guests were generally of the rude crowd and staff were not friendly. I regret my stay there.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
20th Sep 2016
7.1

Good location, helpful staff. Beds were dirty, very close together and air conditioning was not working. If you don't care this would be a place for you. I wouldn't stay there again.