8.2
Fabulous 420 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 420 Total Reviews
Hostel Belle Meuniere Located at 21 avenue Durante, , Nice.
France
Nice Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur 06000 21 avenue Durante
82% 420
43.7034828 7.2621989
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 41+
2nd Oct 2016

It was so nice to b close to the train station. The hostel was easy to find and got there within two minutes.the staff were helpful and friendly. What it lacked on facilities it more than made up for with the guest interactions. I would definitely stay there agin when I'm Nice. Love chatting with the other guests in the courtyard. Nice walk to the beach. Poco loco Mexican was a great night for dinner, they have the card for it at reception.

• England, Female, 18-24
24th Sep 2016

The staff were very helpful and went out of their way to help my stay go smoothly. The room was clean and a good size. Shower took a little time to warm up but nice after. There was no locker in room but they hold stuff behind reception. More of a hotel than a hostel :)

Thank you for your review. We offer the facilities of a hostel and hotel as well, we have private rooms too, we try to provide services to satisfy every type of customers. Half of our dorms are equipped with lockers according to their configuration. On the ground floor, near the reception, we have locked closets or safety individual boxes to secure your belongings.

22nd Sep 2016
8.0

There are no lockers, but they do have luggage storage. It seemed to annoy the staff if we needed to get our stuff though. There is one key per room and it is shared. So you're room is never secure. Anybody can get in. They do have a solution though. You can store it with them or in the luggage room. The breakfast was good. Still very expensive. If you wanted more than bread, you had to pay 8 EUROs for a yogurt and some meat. Location is awesome! Less than a mile walk until you're swimming!

Thank you for your review. It seems like you did not listen to the staff. The baggage room is only for before check-in or after check-out for safety reasons. While you stay you keep your belongings in your room. Half of our dormitories are equipped with lockers, otherwise we have locking closets on the ground floor, or also we provide safety deposit individual boxes near reception. All of the above options are free of charge for our guests. Your room is secure because there is only one key so that we can control the access. Breakfast at 8 euros includes croissant, jam, baguette, butter, ham, cheese, egg, yogurt, fruit juice, and hot drink such tea, coffee, milk, hot chocolate. The other option is typical French, it has croissant, baguette, butter and jam and drinks, it cost only 6 euro. If you do not want to pay for breakfast you can prepare your own, there is all the utensils in the dining room, with a toaster, kettle, micro wave, etc.

• England, Female, 25-30
23rd Aug 2016
7.4

The night I booked with Hostel World was good. I stayed for longer and found he owner to be difficult and they changed the room I was in for their own convenience rather than mine.

You booked a room at 25 euros with Hostelworld for the 23rd of August, but you arrived the 25th of August, so you may understand that 2 days difference might make a change in a reservation planning. I think you might exaggerate when you mention "convenience". I am the manager and I am flexible. I also accepted all of you demand. You even asked for a special price of 18 euros per night. I agreed to all of your requests. Even when again you changed your mind on your schedule I refunded you and I was never difficult.

7th Aug 2016

Perfect location by the train station. Friendly staff and clean facilities. My biggest complaint is there was bonk security locker in the bedroom.

All of our dorms are different, only 3 rooms have bunk beds, the others have regular beds. About security lockers they are not in every rooms but we have available solutions downstairs to secure your belongings. I wish I could afford to equipped all the rooms but the season has been so bad due to the terrible event of the 14th of July that I do not know yet how I will get by through the winter.

21st Jul 2016

Great place; highly recommended. Have stayed here a number of times and always enjoy coming back.

Thank you and I hope to see you again soon.

• Vietnam, Male, 31-40
15th Jul 2016
7.4

Near train station, 1500 metres from the beach. Quite small rooms. Nice staff.

Thank you, we hope to see you again. Our rooms have all different shape and different size.