Hostel Beta Old Town Reviews

Od Sigurate 16, Od Sigurate 16, Dubrovnik, Croatia

I had my best time staying in this hostel. The location is perfect. It's a small hostel so it gives you quiet family atmosphere. The beds are super comfy. My favorite time here is sitting on the staires in front the door and have a cup of good morning coffee. Katija is very friendly and helpful. I do feel like home here. Thank you for every thing

Thank you for staying here. It is always nice to host kind guests just like You. Thank you and wish you success!

Small, cosy hostel inside the Old Town walls - perfect location. Katija is a very kind and friendly manager who makes great coffee too. She can also suggest many nice places to visit. Be prepared for steep stairs! They're everywhere in the Old City but I liked the exercise. My only issue was the shower: the drain needs to be cleared as it fills up quickly, shower fixture fixed so you don't have to hold it all the time and the tap/shower-head switch improved because it kept switching to the tap.

My night in Old Town Hostel was fantastic -- prime location, comfortable bed, and good water pressure in the shower, which is so often lacking in hostels. Old Town isn't really like other hostels, in general. It's actually a house, which gives it a more homey feel than a typical hostel, something that's certainly helped by Katija's hospitality. No complaints here, but I do think the hostel could use a better name, something less generic that's not as likely to get buried in a Google search.

• 13th Feb 2015

Thank you on your comment! I am glad that you enjoyed :) Maybe it was a misunderstanding but my name is pretty clear . This is Hostel Beta Old Town Dubrovnik, not Old Town Hostel. Anyway it is always a pleasure to host guests like you!! You are always welcome back! All the best , Hostel Beta Old Town

Very cool hostel. Perfect location and very nice staff

Nice and clean place in the old town, near everything but still really calm place. The hostel is small and there weren't many visitors at the time besides us. The bathroom was two stairs down, that was a little impractical.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. My wife and I loved it. My wife is new to staying in hostels, and she gave it two thumbs up.