Hostel Beta Old Town Reviews

Od Sigurate 16, Od Sigurate 16, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Katija was absolutely lovely. So helpful and courteous. The rooms were lovely with air conditioning and very comfortable beds. Perfect location and a great stay overall.

I loved my stay here. It really felt like I was staying as a guest in someone's home, and everyone was so nice. I would highly recommend this place for comfort and a good location.

located within dubrovnik's ramparts it is perfectly situated. a family run hostel led by katiya who provides a graceful touch.

Rather small room but great location and very helpful staff and clean.

Katija was so welcoming and the place was great. Lots of stairs however very manageable! Would highly recommend!

• 13th Jun 2015

The hostel is close to everything however it is small so not great for meeting people and is slightly lacking atmosphere. If you are traveling as a couple or pair it would be great although only having one bathroom (shower and toilet in the same room) isn't great but it depends on your schedules, sometimes there is no wait.

Dear guest, please read the description before You book. This is a place where You can meet many people and spend nice time but not in a sense to make a party in the hostel, for that You have a night clubs. Bathroom is sharing so sometimes You need to wait couple of minutes . Thanks for everything!

Wonderful hostel. Katija met me early in the day to drop off my bags. She was very helpful. Air conditioning was amazing. Wifi worked on the top floor and location was very good.

The hostel felt very homely and warm, the interior felt like you're living in the old town instead of a hostel. The host, Katija is genuinely kind and helpful. Our stay in Dubrovnik wouldn't have been extraordinary with her!

We had a lovely short stay in Dubrovnik. Katija was there to greet us and explained all the best places to go for food. She also helped us with finding the bus times for our onwards trip. She was very kind and welcoming!

Katija was a fantastic host, and made our stay feel nice and homely

Thank You! You were nice guests ! You are always welcome back! Kind regards :)

This is a lovely little hostel. Katija is a great host and instantly makes you feel at home. It is very small, which makes it very easy to meet other people. However it's a bit tight sometimes with only one bathroom, and the shower doesn't drain properly. But other than that this is a great place to stay, and I really enjoyed my time here.

Katija was so helpful during my stay really made my time in Dubrovnik that much better. Location couldn't be better.

Everyrthing was great

A very nice place to stay in town. Very clean, and quiet, in the old city of old town. The only difficulty, to go to hotell and climb in you room, you need clim many many stairs.. if your young.. ok.. older.. maybe not place to you. a small kitcken and toilet/shower room, but very clean, and very cheap in this city. good place to stay 1 or 2..3 days..

I had my best time staying in this hostel. The location is perfect. It's a small hostel so it gives you quiet family atmosphere. The beds are super comfy. My favorite time here is sitting on the staires in front the door and have a cup of good morning coffee. Katija is very friendly and helpful. I do feel like home here. Thank you for every thing

Thank you for staying here. It is always nice to host kind guests just like You. Thank you and wish you success!

This was one of our best choice in our trip. Katija is a lovely person who tries to help the travellers in everything she can. The hostel is small and really clean. and is quiet and calm. Is located in the old city just in the main door, easy to find and really clean. They don't have too much rooms but they have a good feeling with all their guest. Absolutely recommended

Small, cosy hostel inside the Old Town walls - perfect location. Katija is a very kind and friendly manager who makes great coffee too. She can also suggest many nice places to visit. Be prepared for steep stairs! They're everywhere in the Old City but I liked the exercise. My only issue was the shower: the drain needs to be cleared as it fills up quickly, shower fixture fixed so you don't have to hold it all the time and the tap/shower-head switch improved because it kept switching to the tap.

My night in Old Town Hostel was fantastic -- prime location, comfortable bed, and good water pressure in the shower, which is so often lacking in hostels. Old Town isn't really like other hostels, in general. It's actually a house, which gives it a more homey feel than a typical hostel, something that's certainly helped by Katija's hospitality. No complaints here, but I do think the hostel could use a better name, something less generic that's not as likely to get buried in a Google search.

• 13th Feb 2015

Thank you on your comment! I am glad that you enjoyed :) Maybe it was a misunderstanding but my name is pretty clear . This is Hostel Beta Old Town Dubrovnik, not Old Town Hostel. Anyway it is always a pleasure to host guests like you!! You are always welcome back! All the best , Hostel Beta Old Town