Hostel Beta Old Town Reviews

Od Sigurate 16, Od Sigurate 16, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Location Super good easy to access, is a small hostel i feel I'm at home more than a hostel bcoz the own most of the time no around. katija was a lovely, Super helpful, friendly which will go all the ways to help you. I've a wonderful stay in this hostel for me to experience the old town house in Dubrovnik.

nice staff but toilet was so far...

Katija is a friendly and hard working hostess and we had a really great stay. The hostel is very clean and located in the old town which is really convenient for all attractions in Dubrovnik. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if we return to Croatia!

We had a wonderful stay in Dubrovnik and Hostel Beta Old Town. Our hostess was very welcoming and helpful. The location of the hostel is really good, room was clean and beds comfortable.

Katija is the cuted Hostel owner I ever met. She was very welcoming and interested in every guest. The place itself is just as cute. A tiny little house in the old town that has got all that is needed plus a great character!

I stayed on the thris floor and the stair light broke off for a few days without a fix. It could be very hazardous and dangerous as the stair is steep. Please take care of the occupant safety.

• 13th Oct 2015
  • Spain

Dear guest, Thank You on Your comment. As I already explained to You it very difficult to get new bulbs over the weekends so now it is fixed. Thanks

Pros - Really great value for money - Great position in old town - Small hostel means biggest dorm was only 3 bed! - Super comfy single beds for everyone - Good wifi - Communal kitchen area -Katija is so lovely! CONS - 1 bathroom only on ground floor (but spacious) - no real atmosphere so if you want to meet wouldn't recommend - carpeted stairs are VERY steep (difficult with luggage, I slipped and fell) Amazing value for money in the middle of old town though!

The host Katija was amazing. When we arrived she described to us in detail the whereabouts of good eateries, the opening hours of various attractions, etc. on a map which was very helpful. She was also very kind as to offer us some of her delicious coffee and homemade cooking during our stay. We felt very much at home.

Location couldn't have been better! Katija was very welcoming and full of great advice! Only downside is not a hostel to meet other travelers.

Everything was perfect. Great location, very friendly owner. Would definitely recommend.

• 30th Sep 2015

Katija is awesome! Goes out of her way to help you whenever you ask. Clean, friendly, good location. If you want a typical Dubrovnik experience, this is it.

The tiniest hostel I ever stayed in (7 beds) and also the sweetest. My dorm was filled with great people, the host Katija was welcoming, helpful and just geat so I totally enjoyed my stay. Certainty not the place if you are looking for party, but that can easily be found outside. Thank you , Katija!

This is a lovely hostel with an amazing host. She is very welcoming and gives you all the information you need to know when you arrive. The room had air condition which is needed as Dubrovnik was boiling! Could use the fridge and kitchen which was nice. Perfect location, just off the main street. Really recommend it!

Katija is the best! She made us feel home and helped us a lot during our short stay. Also, if you are looking for great location in Dubrovnik, search no more.

mot really a hostel. more like apartments. but location is perfect and staff is great

Really good location right within the city walls. Extremely helpful host who went out of her way for us- thanks. She was available whenever you needed. We were also able to meet her and leave our bags in the hostel at 9am when we arrived. A/C amazing- Dubrovnik is so hot!

It was not that easy to checkin because the hostel dont have reception. The note with a phone number to call didnt help because our cellphones wasnt able to call abroad. Send wifi password by email before to text whatsapp did help a lot, very good solution. Everything was perfect.

Dear guests, Thank You on Your comment. However I would like to correct few things that You have told. There are rules, The reception is opened only according guest arrival , I have specified it on my web page and have sent You an e-mail twice. You replied that You will arrive around 14.00 but Your real arrival time was after 17.00 so that is why You had to call me. Please read what You book before. Thank You!

This place was the best! Not only was katija the nicest host but she was so helpful! Competing our washing for us and getting it all dry even though it was torrential rain. She collected us from the gates and helped us take our bags there at the end. The place was fantastic and in a perfect spot! Highly recommend!