Hostel Bled Reviews

Pungart 7, Bled, Slovenia

I was very happy with hostel even being 15-20 min walk from the town centre, the hosts where so help and kind, you could hire a bike 5 Euro per day, take 8min in to the centre. Worth a recommondation.

Lovely couple running the hostel. Went above and beyond. 20 minutes walk out of town, but a really nice walk and the hostel is in a really cute little villiage. Can hire bikes cheaply too.

• 9th Aug 2013

호수와 걸어서20~30분 정도 걸리는 다소 먼듯 하지만 주인 아줌마 아저씨의 친절은 모든 것을 이해 하게 만든다 터미널까지 픽업과 환송 까지 난 마지막날 짐을 터미널로 시간 약속하여 보내달라고 하고 빈몸으로 관광 하였다

Our time at hostel bled was one of the best hostel experiences so far. The staff put in 110% effort to make everyone feel at home and went out of there way to find information about bled and the surrounding mountains. We still talk about this hostel even a month after traveling, it is a must stay! Best regards Light team

• 6th Aug 2013
  • New Zealand

The couple running the hostel are amazingly nice and did everything they could to make our time in Bled as good as it could be. Its a little far from the lake but its a nice walk with a great view and there are bikes available to hire from the hostel for 5 euros for the whole day making the journey only 5mins. They have a great knowledge of Bled and will be able to tell you everything you need to know. Clean, comfortable and friendly I would definitely stay again!

• 26th Jul 2013
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Everything about this hostel was amazing! The owners were incredibly nice and made us feel so welcome, they would sit with us and talk. Such lovely accommodating people that were so helpful. the rooms were really nice and the beds were comfortable. The location is about a 10min cycle from the lake but its such a peaceful and scenic bike ride that I would much prefer stay here than in the town of Bled. Could not have loved this place anymore, if you are thinking of visiting Bled stay here.

Very good place and excellent peoples. Was like a family in my trip :)

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Very clean, great facilities and comfy beds. The owners are lovely people who will always help you and it is in a beautiful village only a short walk from bled. Loved it so much I extended my stay! Would recommend to anyone.

Beautiful area, staff were lovely and picked us up and dropped us to the station. Also had bikes available for hire really cheap, and it made the 20min walk into the lake a 5 min cycle.

I would recommend this hostel to anyone! Absolutely incredible, very homely! Lovely staff, run by a lovely couple who are very warm and welcoming. We even got lifts to and from the train station. Provided us with fruit in the morning and were very helpful on telling us information about Bled. Very nice rooms, clean, good kitchen facilities, and relaxed atmosphere. Would definitely visit again!

This is a world class ( in my view) location and service. It is maybe 3 KM from the very busy town of Bled, Slovenia, but feels a world away. The hosts have created a rural, peaceful, beautiful spot with a magnificent mountain view and a garden in which you can enjoy a morning coffee. there is free wifi, a wonderful room for 8 women and another for men with a skylight that also provides cool ventilation. the rooms are embedded in surrounding earth for eco-temperature regulation.

• 8th Jul 2013

I had a great stay in the Hostel Bled. This is a nice hostel. They have a free parking place, free wi-fi. Rooms and facilities are new and people there are friendly and helpful. Although the location is 1.8km away from the centre ob Bled, that wasn't a problem, because I could rent a bike and it was cheap(5€/day). It took me only three minutes to get to the Bled. A nice place to relax. I even got a free transfer from the local train station (Lesce-Bled). :D

• 21st Jun 2013