Fabulous 99 Total Reviews
Fabulous 99 Total Reviews
Hostel Bled Located at Pungart 7, , Bled.
Slovenia

• clintgrills4212
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
20th Aug 2016

A good small hostel. Very helpful staff, comfortable rooms, good hot water and clean bathrooms. It's a bit far out of town but not so bad by bike, and the staff and comfort of the place make up for it.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Aug 2016
7.7

Far away from the bled (about 30 minute walk) but it is a nice walk. Staff were a little cold but helpful nonetheless.

• England, Male, 25-30
18th Aug 2016
4.9

I hate to leave a bad review but this was honestly the worst hostel of my entire trip. IT'S NOT IN BLED, in fact it's at least a 30 - 40 minute walk outside of Bled, and its a dark country road so not really safe for walking back at night. The owner was incredibly rude and unpleasant, and the tiny village where the hostel is situated has nothing to do and only a tiny shop for food that closes at 4. No atmosphere and a really poor place to stay if want to meet people. It's relatively clean though

Well, it was you who booked the hostel. In the description is well and accurate written that hostel is in Ribno, the suburb village of Bled and that we are 2 km away from the center. Bled and it's suburb is one of the safest tourist destinations. Meeting other people is up to your approach to them and I certainly can understand your problem, specially because you spent only one night in the hostel. I have no idea how was I rude and unpleasant to you, namely we didn't exchange many words during those couple of hours you spent in the hostel.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

We loved our stay here, Maja and co. were very helpful, the place is lovely and clean, comfy beds, a good 20 minute walk to Bled and the lake but the scenery is beautiful so is well worth it, would stay again!

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
14th Aug 2016
7.4

Stayed in Hostel Bled for 3 nights. It was a little further out from Bled than I realised, about a 20 minute walk however the views were so scenic and stunning that I didnn't really mind the walk. At night we had to get a taxi back from Bled for €10 as the streets aren't well lit enough to walk back. The hostess Maja was very nice and helpful and the hostel itself is very clean. There are basic facilities available as well as reliable WiFi. Good value for money.

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2016
8.0

This hostel is good if you're after a bed for the night. The common area was quiet most of the time, so it wasn't too easy to meet people. The hostel is a good 2km from actual Bled, with no regular public transport into the town. This meant that I had to walk forward and backward a couple of times to the town, which is a bit of a nuisance. The owners of the hostel were very helpful and friendly.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
7th Aug 2016

Awesome hostel. Maya runs it. She and her husband are so incredibly helpful. The hostel itself is located near Ribno about a 15/20 min walk to lake bled. Recommend hiring bikes for €5, you can literally see the whole of bled and all its beauty in a day with them. Also recommend checking out soca valley if u have the time, but this can be expensive. Obviously every hostel atmosphere varies due to the people, when we were there everyone was very friendly and chilled out, it was easy to meet people

6th Aug 2016

It was a nice hostel and amazing staying in the country side and biking around. Don't rely on the staff to drive you around I thought this was included but it seemed to be and extra thing and I felt bad burdening them because they seemed busy. Anyways a great hostel would recommend!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
6th Aug 2016
4.9

Bells in nearby church ring loudly every half hour at minimum throughout night. €10 for a bag of laundry seemed too much. In Bled in name only, 30 min walk to town. Male owner was kind, smiling and happy to help, but female owner was sour and impatient and made every interaction seem like an inconvenience, accompanied by eye rolling and sighing. Clearly didn't enjoy having guests. Really made us feel unwelcome during our stay, so despite being very clean with big lockers, we can't recommend.

10€ for the laundry is not my price, but of the laundry service. I do delivery for free . About my behaviour- I was kind and helpful to you until the moment at the end, when your female friend was very rude to me. She was imaptient, couldn't wait a second for an answer, bursted into my office as it would be a common place. At the end you left the place WITHOUT PAYING for the bikes you hired. And the location is well displayed in description. The only thing I can't do anything about are the church bells. Despite everything I wish you well in your life.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2016

The owner Maja was absolutely wonderful and helped me a lot. I felt competely safe as a solo backpacker. It is a fair distance from main Bled but the walk too town everyday was just stunning on sunny days other then the location was a bit far out. Everything else was completely amazing great vibe to the hostel very friendly! Thank you Maja!