Hostel Blue Planet Reviews

5 Rue Hector Malot, Paris, France

Very nice, cheap, clean, friendly a nice oasi in paris

Nice and nice, cheap clean and confortable

Great,It s a wonderful hostel, i meet a lot of nice people and it so Friendly and cheap, also the rooms are so clean secure in a good location

worst hostel ever! toilets and shower were disgusting, there were no free Wi-Fi connection, although it might be really helpful if you are not from the city or even from the country. The attendents were antipathetics and the rooms have only one wall socket, and guess what, it wouldn't have worked if we hadn't talked to the manager about it.

First off, the man at the reception was unbelievably rude!!! There was no credit card machine, no computer to check our reservation, no internet to show our reservation. Second, the whole building looked and smelled rotting. The room was tiny, with blood stains on the sheets and barely any light. The showers were mouldy and the toilets filthy. And there was only 1 key per room!! Breakfast came out of a vending machine and was utterly disgusting and unsatisfying. I will NEVER go back there again.

• 20th May 2015

So niceclean,friendly cheap and good location

The staff was unhelpful and they put me in an overcrowded room. Finally the staff moved me from the room that I was already sleeping to another that not only wasn't female dorm, but it was the private room of the two weird secretary guys that run the place! Couldn't sleep all night.... The bed that i "used" was dirty and the room was a total mess!They gave me my money back after my check-out of course! The facilities were awful! It was a horrible idea to stay there and I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND IT!

• 20th May 2015
  • Greece

At least it was cheap. While we were there someone arrived an hour after they said and they'd given his room away. The staff are really rude and the lock out between 11 and 3 was really annoying. Also there's only one key between the 3 rooms and the staff did a terrible job explaining that to everyone so we often had someone leave with the key or not open the door if they're already in the room. It's kind of far out of the nice bit of Paris. Don't pay for wifi it's free at the station.

TERRIBLE! NEVER COME BACK. It is no different from Hell. The bed is very dirty. They don't allow us stay in the room from 11-3pm for purpose of cleaning. But I don't believe that. The bed sheet was super dirty with dirt and some weird thing stained on it. I don't know what they use this hostel for from 11-3pm. Bath room is disgusting. The whole hostel is old, dirty and smelly like drain especially inside the bedroom. Staffs are unfriendly. No kitchen. I cannot even make hot water. HELL!

• 19th May 2015
  • Vietnam

Very good hostel clean,friendly and sicurezza

Radical changes should be done for the good of the costumers

I had a nice stay, just for one day but i think if i can come back in paris i will Choise this hostel for many reason: it s clean, the staff is helpfull, the hostel is very clean, the location is perfect and is cheap

I arrived on my first night and they booked someone in my bed because I did not check in by 8pm. I was a solo traveler in the middle of the night with nowhere to go and they turned me away even though I booked in advance. I do not recommend this hostel. Also, it smells really badly of Chinese food.

If you just need a cheap place to stay while in Paris and don't really care about too much else this place is fine. The location is good. At least there are lot of nearby options for food and other necessities. I didn't like the fact that there was only one communal toilet and shower per floor. One socket for charging electronics per room was extremely disappointing. If there are 3 people in a room there should be 3 sockets.

We got what we paid for. 15 euro/night in Paris, which sounded like a steal. Because we thought it was going to be awful, when we actually got there it wasn't too bad. Yes, it looks incredibly shady and not clean, but our room was okay (2 bunks and a single bed for 5 girls) and we had our own bathroom. 3 euro/hour for WiFi, rentals for towels, no shower curtain, only having one key that you have to turn in when you leave for the day, you have to be gone from 11am-3:30pm, you have to sneak in alc

• 14th May 2015

Baggage storage was bit scary, cause there was no locks. You could say hi and walk in storage and get anything you like. Not so nice system. Well price was good and location also. Rooms had only one outlet for charging your phone, so it was quite difficult to keep your cell charged.

• 13th May 2015
  • Finland

I usually write the best reviews and I don't bother much with a lot of the comfort part because I understand that is always a hostel and usually cheap, but the staff was super rude and that's a big deal for me, if you're looking for a bed only than you'll be fine, the beds are good, the shower is kind of weird and the door doesn't close, but it works and that's what matters. I would stay again if I neede only a place to stay, for the "hostel" experience is not worth it, but it's a place to sleep

good place is a perfect hostel perfect location clean and cheap a nice place to stay in paris

So beautiful many people cool,staff intelligent, hostel clean, perfect location, price very good, secure and more

It was great, It s a nice hostel, the people is very sympathic and the staff is so friendly, the rooms are clean and beautifull and you sleep so well.price is ok and breakfast included. I llrecomande

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7