Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

Good hostel! The location is perfect. When you arrive in bratislava go there in public transport, so easy. dont pay a taxi.. When i asked in bus station he said me 15 euros. But i decided to go in bus and it was easy!

Although I was only there for one night I cannot speak highly enough of this hostel. The staff were friendly and welcoming and helped me in deciding where to spend the precious little time I had in Bratislava. They recommended a beautiful restaurant. One thing though I didn't get told that I needed to take down my linen with me whenever I was checking out so it meant I had to go back up the stairs to grab them...it was a good thing I was not in a rush!!

Cool staff, great value for money

Great hostel. Staff were very helpful and always cheery. They put on a cooking class in the hostel kitchen for free. Good chill out and bar area downstairs to relax after a day of exploring. Great Wifi which was in all rooms and bar area. Would recommend to stay.

The best staffs ever. They are really helpful for the visitors. They told all about Bratislava to visit and marked on the map. Good hostel to stay in Bratislava.

Such a nice place! Loved it.

• 6th Jan 2015

We stayed in a 6-bed dorm and it was very comfortable with a bathroom and separated toilet. It had huge lockers for every person, so you definitely didn't had to worry that your stuff gets stolen. I also never have been to a hostel before which had such good matresses. Staff is super friendly and knows a lot about the city of Bratislava. They recommended us places to eat and things to do. Location of the hostel is also very good, you can fastly reach everything by walking. Cozy place as well

• 5th Jan 2015

Awesome, no more comments !

Great hostel with good atmosphere and good prices at the bar. It is an easy 10-15 min walk to the Old Town. Supermarket nearby. Easy to get to from train station (via short town bus) and main city bus station (15 min walk). Free band on Thursday nights too.

Hostel Blues was a great experience. The location was excellent, a 3-minute tram ride from the central bus station and walking distance from the Old town. The staff was nice and welcoming and always up to answer any questions. With individual lockers and electronic keys the security was very good. The lounge was very cozy and there was also a well-equiped kitchen (I didn't use it myself, though). Everything went very well, can't complain about anything.

I don't say things are excellent unless they truely are! I'v been to a few hostels throughout this trip

Great place to stay! The staff and rooms are really good. Everyhthing is really clean and the drinks and food is cheap at the lobby.

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

The Staff were amazing and helped us due to travel problems, sorted everything and took the stress away from us! 10 minute walk from the bus station.

Very nice environment and staff (youth-directed), wifi works and well located

hank you for your actions. just providing breakfast for passenger

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Iran

Just awesome!

This place has the friendliest staff ive encountered. Also a very chilled place, good rooms a walking distance to anywhere in Bratislava.

The staff are really friendly and they will help you for everything that you want.

• 22nd Dec 2014

hostel blues is a great hostel to stay in the staff are lovely and it has a great atmosphere it is so clean and the beds are great definitely a good choice for Bratislava stay here !!

Enjoyed my stay here. Easy to find, walkable distance to the city center, and great facilities!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7