Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

Had a fantastic stay in Hostel Blues. The staff were just amazing. I would recommend to anyone I know to stay here :-)

• 26th Jun 2015

A really great hostel! The staff couldn't be any more accommodating, the bar is ideal for meeting new people and the kitchen is huge.

Great hostel! I'll be back soon! Excellent staff! Amazing pub crawl!

Great hostel with a good vibe. Staff very knowledgeable and friendly. Rooms very spacious and really clean too!

I only stayed here 1 night but had a good time. The bar is good and kitchen is good. The location is also very good and everything is within walking distance. The lounge/ bar area is really chilled out and a good area to meet people.

Pretty decent hostel not too far from the center. Bratislava is pretty small, and I managed to do almost everything by foot. Staff did a very nice job recommending me things to do around, restaurants, etc. the dorm I stayed in was right aside the street, and you can ear and feel the tram every 5 mins. I manage to sleep well though. Wifi wasn't exceptional but I manage to do everything I had to do. You can also do your laundry for almost nothing.

Good location, extremely friendly and helpful staff

Amazing staff, especially Elishka! Really good location to most places.

Location was only decent, but not a far walk to all of the sights. Guitars available to play for free which I loved. Foosball table in common room. We made lots of friends here...good common room atmosphere. Staff was super helpful and informative and genuinely nice people. We stayed in a six bed room and it was kind of small. Good kitchen area. Shower and toilet were located in the room which was nice.

nice, clean spacious rooms, and the kitchen was very clean too. It has a atmosphere suitable primarily for very young travellers

Brilliant hostel and amongst the best i've stayed in europe. Very friendly and helpful staff, clean secure rooms, plenty of activities such as bar crawls, cooking lessons and live music on the night I stayed there. They have a bar with cheap beer and excellent wifi on all floors. STaff gave great recommendations on places to eat, what to eat and the whole twon is well within walking distance. I highly recommend the free walking tour which takes places each day (2 1/2 hours). Great visit, thanks.

Amazing stay! Staff was very friendly and helpful throughout my stay.

Very nice, would come back and in fact I extended my stay a night.

The staff on arrival was excellent, full of energy and a willingness to help you out. The only downsides to this place were the location on the main street across from a church meant a lot of external noise (band playing until 1AM, trams going by, and church bells going off each hour (2AM church bells? Why?). Also, while I appreciate the effort to separate the shower and toilet areas for simultaneous usage, there is no great place to dry off or change clothes.

Excellent place in Bratislava! No complaints at all! 100% recommended! Nice atmosphere!

This was our first time in a hostel and it was amazing. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The common room was cosy and warm. Good location and about a 10 minute walk to the river. Loads to do and see. Highly recommend staying here. You will have a fab time.

Couldn't rate Hostel Blues any higher but if there was a sixth option for rating the staff I would so tick it. Excellent is an understatement. They were all superb. Barbora gets a special mention because she's awesome! Hostel Blues boss: she needs a raise and, more importantly, to have her 'new staff member' name tag thrown out with the recycling. Awesome hostel. 5 mins walk to central square. Train station is walkable or the bus is only 70c. The Slovak Pub is also a must visit.

The staff were so welcoming and friendly and gave us advice on things to do in Slovakia, I would definitely stay here again.

I really liked my stay here! The bar was a great place to meet other travelers, and it had live music until 10. The room was big enough for everyone to have space.

Sooo amazing getting there and be welcomed with a blues band playing! Nice location, Staff really helpful and sympathetic. Clean bedroom and bathroom (but 1 shower for 8 is too little..), nice beds. Problem was: too hot in the summer! Almost impossible to have a good night of sleep, opening the Window meant a lot of noise all night and speacially in the morning. Air conditionated is so needed people!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7