Hostel Blues

Superb 4813 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 4813 Total Reviews

24th Apr 2017

Big and clean hostel. Good location close to the main sights and tram/bus connections.

21st Apr 2017

Perfect place to me. Had private ensuite room on 5th floor. Kitchen and common room good. Staff very friendly and helpful. Old town 10 minutes walk and a Tesco supermarket on the adjacent block. Main bus station and under the big bridge by the castle bus station 20 or so minutes walking. #4 tram passes in front of hostel and goes under the bridge. Flixbus parks under the bridge. Croatia bus goes to main bus station. Almost walked to wrong bus station but staff looked at my ticket.

• Slovakia, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2017

I really enjoy my stay. Staff was so kind, room was clean, location perfect and I also liked my bed :) I can definitely recommend Hostel Blues.

• England, Female, 25-30
14th Apr 2017

Wow; what a hostel! I was impressed from the moment I arrived, late at night, at Bratislava Airport, and a taxi was sent to collect me. For only 10Euros, too! As a solo female traveller, I had extra peace of mind to see Hostel Blues had sent a lady driver to get me. That set me up for an excellent weekend. Hostel Blues is a really short walk away from the city's main attractions; and if you head away from the city centre you'll find parks and the hum of regular life in Bratislava.

14th Apr 2017

Nice place to stay in Bratislava. 5 minutes walk from the city centre and good value for money.

14th Apr 2017

Helpful staff, clean rooms, and good location. Wouldn't mind going back.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
13th Apr 2017

Really helpful staff, good location. From the second floor you can hear people in the bar downstairs from your room - avoid if you're a light sleeper.

• Hungary, Male, 31-40
11th Apr 2017

I was very pleased with the service and facilities of Hostel Blues. The hostel looked pretty much empty (due to the early season I prosume) still I got a chance to meet a few cool people there. Whoever runs the hostel they are obviously keen on creating a unic athmosphere there. Would also suit for those looking for a peaceful place to have good sleep. There was no live music during the time I stayed there still I did get the feeling of 'that's why they call it the Blues'.

11th Apr 2017

Really enjoyable place. The staff was charming and helpful, making my impulsive stay in bratislava the best it could be. They taught me how to cook traditional slavak foods in a fun course and pointed out great places to eat and tour. The atmosphere at the hostel was extremely cozy and I could not recommend this place enough.

• England, Male, 25-30
10th Apr 2017

Great hostel in the centre of Bratislava. Bianca on the reception desk gave a really warm welcome to my brother and I, and then gave us great recommendations for the city. The rooms were clean, the hostel is well-located and is great value for money. There's a nice atmosphere in the reception area too.