Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

I would like to thank the fantastic staff for my stay . They go out of their way to ensure your stay is comfortable and fun . Great place to explore Old Town . Take advantage of the deals they offer . I would recommend .

Excellent hostel! Highly recommended for a cheap and very nice stay in Bratislava. The best part, no doubts, the staff: is brilliant, with very kind people. Comfortable beds, clean bathroom, big lockers.

• 21st Nov 2015
  • Argentina

My staying at the hostel blues was great.Thanks to all the staff

I enjoyed my time spent there. Overall was traveling for 16 days and been in 5 hostels in different countries. This one was the best from 5.

Nice place, excellent location and excellent staff, I just stayed a night but definitley would return!

I had a fantastic time at Hostel Blues from the moment I checked in. The woman who checked me in (Patricia?) was extremely helpful and gave me tons of great recommendations. There is a nice area to hang out in in the lobby, and I was able to meet a lot of cool people hanging out there. There was live music one night. The room itself was clean and comfortable. Theres a kitchen and eating area for food needs. It was all great.

I've stayed few nights in that hostel and everything was good staff very friendly, good accommodation with all facilities you need as a backpacker. You also easily meet people and become friends with the staff. Will definitely stay again.

I stayed at Hostel Blues for 3 nights and was extremely impressed with everything about it. The rooms were clean, safe and secure, and the staff were really friendly and helpful!

Had a good stay here. It's a really cool hostel with a big common area, bar, and kitchen. The rooms are set up like apartments with a group of rooms clustered together on each floor. It's really close to the old town as well and the staff are great. They gave me a lot of really good recommendations. If I am ever back in Bratislava I'll be staying here again.

Hostel Blues is located in a nice location with around 5-10 mins to most of the attraction and the staff, especially the reception, are extremely nice. My friend and I only stayed for a day but still they always try to help us out, like answering our question, offering recommendation and calling a taxi for us. They are the nicest staff I have ever seen and I enjoy my stay so much. Also there is a lift in the building so don't worry about your heavy or big luggage. Definitely recommend

It was a nice hostel with friendly staff members, close to the city centre so everywhere was a walking distance.

• 31st Oct 2015

Loved my stay. Awesome friendly and helpful staff, lovely clean rooms and modern facilities. Really enjoyed my stay, even if the hostel was pretty empty the night I stayed in. Especially all the sweet recommendations for eating and drinking out, were awesome. Highly recommend this place and will be back next summer for sure.

Best hostel ever. Excellent location and the kindest staff ever.

My stay was ruined by a guy who decided to grab me around the torso. I felt incredibly vulnerable and told the receptionist. She said 'he's just drunk. If he touches you again then tell me'. So she'd only do anything if he touched me again.. I couldn't sleep that night feeling scared he'd be in my room or in my area of living. I told the manager the next day who said 'we're not bodyguards' but did make sure he would checkout of the hostel. I saw them chatting later that day and i guess he left.

Dear guest, receptionist definitely did everything she could, talked to the boy, warned him and informed me, her manager, about it. Next morning I kindly explained you what we could do and promised you wouldnt meet the boy again. Of course, he wasn’t happy to leave but we chose to protect you. I think our intervention into this situation was attentive and strict enough and I am sorry if it wasn’t enough for you. Self-reliance helps when dealing with clumsy way of expressing attraction...

Spent 3 nights together with my gf in the Moskow room (4 people+ Private Bathroom), had great experience. The room was pretty much clean, the staff was nice and the location was great! I recommend it for every traveler that is not sure what to do in the city, the staff would help. Two of our 3 nights we were alone, so it turned out better for us even :)

• 28th Oct 2015

Great, relaxed hostel. Loved the blues that they have once a week. Very clean and safe. Offer discounts on food and drink nearby. Met some really cool people and attended the free cooking class!

Absolutely wonderful hostel! The staff were great, we got in from our buss at 4am and they let us sleep on the couches and relax until we could check in. Everything was super clean and lovely.

Staff were brilliant. They lay out pretty much everything to do in Bratislava.

Very friendly staff in a good location. Nice rooms and plenty of space to spread out. Great hostel

Every single staff member I've interacted with , be it Réka, Bianka, Katerina , Simon , I'm Sorry if I omitted any names , I'm sure I did - were professional , competent , kind , helpful , generous with their time , energy & attention. I had a great time at hostel blues .

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7