Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

This was one of my favorite hostels I have ever stayed at. It was very clean, had an amazing staff, and a great bar/common area to hang out. I only wish I could have stayed longer! Thanks for a great experience!

I can't recommend this hostel enough. The staff was amazing, they gave us so many wonderful recommendations for places to eat and hang out. The rooms were cozy and the location was ideal, just a short walk anywhere we wanted to go. Having such a wonderful spot to "come home to" made the trip infinitely better.

What a fantastic (REAL) hostel! None of the clinical rubbish you get nowadays. The staff made my friend and I feel like we were at home. They couldn't do enough for us and were so friendly and polite! The hostel is located within walking distance from town. They even provide free Slovakian cookery lessons with a meal at the end! They gave us padlocks for large lockers in the room for free! We've stayed in 13 different hostels on our trip and this one completely outshone them all! Stay here!

I highly recommend visiting this lovely, architecturally beautiful country - especially at Christmastime to enjoy the lovely Christmas market, and this hostel is perfectly located, 5 minutes from the market and major shopping malls. It is also inexpensive, immaculately maintained, and very comfortable.

Wow, what a wonderful surprise to find an amazing hostel in an emerging city like Bratislava. The common areas (two dining rooms and a lounge) were the best I've experienced at a hostel, the staff were lovely, and the well-equipped kitchen was great. It was a little noisy at night due to both party noise and trams roaring past but otherwise I was very happy here and would happily return. Bratislava is lovely despite its rough and ruinous patches: a city ripe for urban renewal. See it now!

Thanks for all the help . You guys is a very professional team.

Superb hostel in Bratislava. Every room and washroom is cleaned daily. Dorm rooms are spacious with bunk beds. Large comfortable common area. Large kitchen and dining room. Staff are very welcoming and ready to answer questions. Security is great. Free cooking lessons once a week. En-suite washrooms in each room with separate room for shower and toilet. A very useful board updated daily about events happening in Bratislava. I would definitely stay here again.

Nice place about 10 mins walk from the old town. Friendly staff and everything was clean. Big lockers provided in the rooms and the toilet and bathroom are separated in the rooms too. Handy having a small bar in the hostel.

The hostel was located walking distance to most of the central places in Bratislava. Really well set up and thought through hostel with all facilities necessary. Each floor has 2 WCs and 2 showers. Staff are helpful and ready to give directions and engage a conversation. Food and alcohol available at the reception/bar area, however its available to have your own food/drinks in bar too. Kitchen is large with all facilities.

Friendly staff and a good location right near everything in town.

Very friendly hostel staff. They were able to assist with any questions we had. I will stay here again if I'm ever in this city.

Great hostel, good location. Staff are unbelievably helpful and energetic :) heaps of suggestions of where to eat, etc.

except tram sound... everything was perfect!!

Good hostel, friendly staff, very clean room, good location. The atmosphere is good as well. I have only missed places to have breakfast closer to the hostel. But I would certainly come back to hostel blues.

Definitely i made the right decision to stay at Blues Hostel. As people usually say: places are made with persons and them can put it high or down, depeds on the mood. Staff were friendly and humble, they showed us all options and places to go. The atsmophere fits really well in matter of hostel being. I have no complaints about and i wish i could have stayed more. Dont go there wishing that you will sleep as a baby but certainly you will be threat as better as you though.

This is my second time in Bratislava and decided to give this hostel a go. Great location to the old town, the hostel itself has a great vibe, helpful staff and I'll definitely be back.

Nice place to stay. Very close to the city center. Shop to get some food and supplies just opposite the entrance. Nice atmosphere and staff. The hostel was clean and comfortable.

Great hostel! The staff was really helpful and friendly. Absolutely no complaints! Stayed in a mixed 8 person dorm and was pleased with everything..

Hostel is very close to old town. Good map and intro to city provided at check-in. Luggage storage provided after check-out. Friendly staff. Fun foosball table (for a 50 cents). Only thing I didn't like was there was a rather drunk guest (older guy) who continued to be served alcohol at the hostel bar at night, even though he was already drunk and annoying - think staff should have noticed that he was bothering other guests.

I found hostel blues one of the most helpful hostels I've come across yet. The staff are really lovely and willing to help, and suggest activities or places to eat, and the location makes getting around really easy.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7