Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

Excellent hostel, lovely people. Recommend!

• 13th Nov 2014

The staff were so helpful. I like the bar and lounge being one in the same- comfortable atmosphere. Dorms had ensuite shower and toilet (separate rooms - finally a hostel gets it right). Balcony in room was cool. Trolley/bus stops right next to hostel. Grocery next to hostel - great kitchen. Staff had great recommendations on places to eat and things to do. Really spent time going over everything and marking map for me. Would definitely stay there again and recommend to my friends.

I absolutely loved my time here. The rooms are fantastic, the pillow you get is unreal. I mean, i regret not having taken that with me. Great facilities, super friendly staff. Good common space. I think it's a great place.

Hostel blues is pretty amazing. Staff are so helpful with recommendations of where to go, what to do and how to get to your next destination. Location is within walking distance of all sights. The room was weird in that one key unlocked 3 separate rooms but lockers were provided. Overall a great hostel but bratislava itself is so unbelievably boring- spend no more than one day there!!!!!!

super friendly and helpful staff!!

• 7th Nov 2014

My stay at hostel bluesis one that i will never forget. I slept in and i missed my flight and my friends left me :( The staff were extremely helpful and so lovely, i was not in a good state and they cheered me up! They helped me book another flight and offered me a shower, and kept me company. I honestly cannot thank them enough. I highly highly recommend staying here, the staff are so friendly and super helpful, the hostel is clean and its in a mint location! I love hostel blues!!!! xx

A very nice hostel. The staff are helpful and friendly. I hope I could stay here longer than just 2 days .

Great kitchen, clean rooms and a nice big locker. Quick stroll into old town. Friendly and informative staff. Check it out!

Wonderful place to stay in Bratislava. Stuff is very nice and helpful. Enjoyed my stay there.

The staff was very friendly and helpful, taking the time to tell me what there was to see and do, suggestions on where to eat (that turned out to be good suggestions). The hostel was clean and the facilities were nice. Thanks!

100% recommended. Great location, awesome Staff, Cosy atmosphere, nice rooms Everything was great. Thanks!

Hostel Blues is lovely and has some of the best staff I've ever come across. They will really make your stay!

Had a great stay! No problems or complaints! Staff was incredibly helpful, and it's only about a 5 minute walk into the historic town center.

The very best in Bratislava!! We loved this hostel at all... Rooms, staff, facilities and everything else! The only point to consider is that the luggage room is not too secure in my opinion. It is a small room where everyone put your things there. Out that, the place is perfect!

Really nice stay. All the staff were incredibly helpful and welcoming and they also played along and helped keep my arrival a surprise from all my friends who had arrived a day before!!

Good hostel, quite at night, no complaints, staff were very nice and helpful. I was going to get a taxi to the train station and they told me where to get a bus, saved me a few euro!

Really lovely little hostel! Rooms and bathrooms were kept very clean and it was easy to meet people in the common areas. The wifi also worked great. Everything you could want from a hostel!

We stayed in a 4 bed private ensuited room. It was fabulous. Very large, clean and lockers were larger than most. I would recommend this place. It has a great vibe and atmosphere. I am in my mid forties and was travelling with my daughters. I did not feel out of place at all and would recommend this place to all ages. Cheers

Excellent hostel, very easy to find. People at the desk were very helpful.

I loved my stay in Bratislava and my stay at Hostel Blues added to my experience. The staff are young, vibrant and helpful and also pointed out places I can eat/drink with a 10% discount through staying at the hostel. And the location was superb. Close enough to the centre to be convenient, but not so close that it leaves you in a loud environment. The lockers in the rooms were big enough to fit in your large case, which is good. Only critisisn is that Hotel Blues play no blues music - strange