Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

Nice hostel overall and the kitchen area was set up well for people to cook their own meals. Rooms were a bit warm but with the window open you hear everyone coming back from the pub crawl.

Had a fantastic stay in Hostel Blues. The staff were just amazing. I would recommend to anyone I know to stay here :-)

• 26th Jun 2015

This place was great! I wish I had stayed longer. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff, great facilities and services. You will be flooded with information when you check in - so be prepared for that. It is slightly removed from the main tourist attractions (10 min walk), but nothing to worry about. It is also walking distance from the main bus station.

Took over one and half hours to check in after our arrival, staff seemed very rude towards us maybe it was the language barrier. Hostel was good besides the shower head was broken, not much choice in Bratislava so I would stay here again

A really great hostel! The staff couldn't be any more accommodating, the bar is ideal for meeting new people and the kitchen is huge.

Very good choise.. It was good located so the distances were walkable! The staff was very helpfull about everything and the atmosphere was very friendly. I stayed for just one night but I left with the best impressions!

Great hostel! I'll be back soon! Excellent staff! Amazing pub crawl!

Probably the best hostel in Bratislava!

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Spain

The best part about Bratislava. (Just kidding) a very social place (even on a Monday night) I really enjoyed my stay. However the one issue was the dryer was broken and I had to both wash my clothes and leave early in the morning. Rather unfortunate but not the hostels fault.

What a lovely hostel :) Staff were so friendly, the hostel was really big and clean and in a good location, the kitchen was spacious and had two areas to cook in, and every bed had a reading light and outlet. The common areas were great – everyone hangs there before going out at night. Hostel is also right next to Tesco and a 2-minute walk from Lidl so grocery shopping is super convenient. ALSO great is that the hostel lists city goings-on every day (I caught a free traditional Slovenian show)!

Great hostel with a good vibe. Staff very knowledgeable and friendly. Rooms very spacious and really clean too!

I only stayed here 1 night but had a good time. The bar is good and kitchen is good. The location is also very good and everything is within walking distance. The lounge/ bar area is really chilled out and a good area to meet people.

Pretty decent hostel not too far from the center. Bratislava is pretty small, and I managed to do almost everything by foot. Staff did a very nice job recommending me things to do around, restaurants, etc. the dorm I stayed in was right aside the street, and you can ear and feel the tram every 5 mins. I manage to sleep well though. Wifi wasn't exceptional but I manage to do everything I had to do. You can also do your laundry for almost nothing.

Good location, extremely friendly and helpful staff

Amazing staff, especially Elishka! Really good location to most places.

Location was only decent, but not a far walk to all of the sights. Guitars available to play for free which I loved. Foosball table in common room. We made lots of friends here...good common room atmosphere. Staff was super helpful and informative and genuinely nice people. We stayed in a six bed room and it was kind of small. Good kitchen area. Shower and toilet were located in the room which was nice.

nice, clean spacious rooms, and the kitchen was very clean too. It has a atmosphere suitable primarily for very young travellers

The friendly staff.

Brilliant hostel and amongst the best i've stayed in europe. Very friendly and helpful staff, clean secure rooms, plenty of activities such as bar crawls, cooking lessons and live music on the night I stayed there. They have a bar with cheap beer and excellent wifi on all floors. STaff gave great recommendations on places to eat, what to eat and the whole twon is well within walking distance. I highly recommend the free walking tour which takes places each day (2 1/2 hours). Great visit, thanks.

Amazing stay! Staff was very friendly and helpful throughout my stay.