Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

The hostel is clean and the staffs are very cool.

Cool hostel, with an even cooler vibe.

Superb hostel! It has one of the better spots in Bratislava that might bother light sleepers due to being next to one of the busier streets, with trams, buses and all that, but other than that, really fantastic, close to Danube, old town, train station,... Fantastic atmosphere inside, totally the style I dig! All my thanks to primary staff I've talked with (Bianka, Martina, Samo, Simona,...). Fantastic work with information and helping out, plus chatter! :) More written at TripAdvisor!

One of the best hostels I ever stayed.

Very welcoming. Good vibes, The staff were very helpful and genuinely seemed happy that you were staying at their hostel. Good common room area where there was always people to hang out with and talk to. Rooms were fine and beds were relatively comfortable. Bathrooms were clean. Plenty of space for belonging. Cannot really pick too much wrong with Hostel. Good location as well. Bratislava is a very cool place!

The Hostel is amazing. The rooms and the lockers are big and the place is clean. I would just ask for an oven and a couple of smaller pots in the kitchen. The staff are also very helpful and friendly. :)

Great hostel - staff bent over backwards to help us enjoy Bratislava. The feel of the place was exceptional. Security was top notch and this spot was only a few blocks from the main downtown square.

the hostel is located 5 walking minutes away from the central. the atmosphere was very good. we got to meet people from all over the world, such as brazil, panama, germany, argentina and had a lot fun with them. after having some drinks at the hostel - there was a blue concert in the lobby that night- we went over and had some more i a beautiful pub in the city. all in all i can highly recommend the hostel.

I loved this hostel so much. The rooms were very charming and well kept with awesome bunks. I had my own outlet, light, and at 6'1" could sit up comfortably in my bed. The lockers were also very great. The social atmosphere was wonderful and the bar had such great affordable options with so many good and affordable partner restaurants nearby. The staff was incredible and I remember Kate was especially helpful. This is a must visit city and a must-stay-at hostel.

The staff is great, the hostel is adorable and very close to everything.

The room was the best among all the hostel`s rooms in my trip. Despite the fact that we were doing the laundry and the washing machine did not work and the guy from the staff that was there did not do anything to help us or refund us. Happily, the girls in the next morning at the check out asked us about the stay and refunded us and there was too many noise until 4 am due to some guests in the kitchen, there was no silent time apparently.

Excellent hostel, very helpful and friendly staff, excellent location and very secure! I really recommend it!

The place was clean young and really cool and central for a First hostel expérience. Quality /price is okay! The only Tony problem may be the room with the short light linen ( in winter that can be a little bit too light to get a real comfy bed)

• 27th Dec 2015
  • Morocco

The hostel is set up in apartments and there are no real events to bring people together (or maybe it was just that we were there over Christmas). I wouldn't have met anyone had I not been super aggressive.

Staff are so helpful the hostel looks pretty and isnt far from the touristic place

One of the best hostels I ever stayed. The reception is super friendly and helpful, the common room and kitchen are both so comfortable. They printed out everyday a list for concert/bar/event information, and provided us with the closing time of the main supermarkets in town, which was very helpful during Christmas time.

This place was the cutest and the coziest! I was only there for a night and I was dead tired so I didn't really get to enjoy the common area, but the times I was downstairs it was really nice and cozy. People were hanging around playing card games and the guitar. It seemed like a nice place to make friends. Everything was clean and the staff were all friendly and helpful to me. I really liked the city and hope to make it back and spend a little more time at Hostel Blues! :)

as always, Hostel Blues felt like home, when far away from home. kudos to them. :]

A very good hostel in short walking distance to all sights, also the trauin station is close. They have great discounts at verious places and the staff was very nice and gave us helpful tips for getting around.

The staff was really helpful. The hostel had very cheap beer so we didn't have to buy it at the supermarket and the room was nice.