Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

Staff are so helpful the hostel looks pretty and isnt far from the touristic place

One of the best hostels I ever stayed. The reception is super friendly and helpful, the common room and kitchen are both so comfortable. They printed out everyday a list for concert/bar/event information, and provided us with the closing time of the main supermarkets in town, which was very helpful during Christmas time.

This place was the cutest and the coziest! I was only there for a night and I was dead tired so I didn't really get to enjoy the common area, but the times I was downstairs it was really nice and cozy. People were hanging around playing card games and the guitar. It seemed like a nice place to make friends. Everything was clean and the staff were all friendly and helpful to me. I really liked the city and hope to make it back and spend a little more time at Hostel Blues! :)

as always, Hostel Blues felt like home, when far away from home. kudos to them. :]

A very good hostel in short walking distance to all sights, also the trauin station is close. They have great discounts at verious places and the staff was very nice and gave us helpful tips for getting around.

The staff was really helpful. The hostel had very cheap beer so we didn't have to buy it at the supermarket and the room was nice.

The location is excellent - a couple of minutes walk to all the shops, bars, restaurants, old town and castle. However it's the staff that make this hostel a great place to stay. Everyone was great but in particular I would like to thank the girl who wouldn't let me leave (think her name was Baja), Laura (the new girl) and Natalia (number 1 staff member :p ). If I'm in Bratislava again any time soon this is the place I'll choose.

Wonderful hostel, very confortable private room and great staff that helped us a lot with advices and sugestions about what to do, great places to eat… and they also have one partnership with a taxi company that takes you to the airport for 10 euros!

I really had a good time there, no complains, staff very friendly, good prices and a couple of trams station out side

Staff was very helpful and friendly. The atmosphere was comfortable and location superb. I left my luggage when I went to Prague for a day and I came and picked it up. The staff is very accommodation, safety of the hostel is great. I felt like I was staying at home. I would recommend it a million times.

Thank you to the staff who were incredible! They were very helpful, down to earth and made our stay!

really helpful staff

Loved it here!! We checked in at night and at first it felt a bit sketchy but we realized that it was just the first impression. The hostel is super cute and the facilities are nicely laid out, very comfortable. The staff was so helpful and welcoming. We adored Bratislava and will definitely return. Wish we could have stayed longer!

The hostel was organized, clean and the stuff very helpfull and nice. I really enjoyed my room and the bed I slept in. The location is also really good and within a few minutes I could reach the old town.

It was really nice staying here, the staff is friendly. Good atmosphere in the hostel and also they have one night dinner to get people together for free!

Good hostel, need a lock on dorm rooms aswell not just female dorms and private rooms. Would definitely recommend. Ensure all staff are trained before being left at reception by themself, had some issues but we're sorted quickly when trained staff were back on the desk. Comfortable beds, bathrooms clean, shower head had to be held or it would flood the bathroom. Good location.

Very great place to stay in Bratislava with a suuuuuuper nice and helpful staff! I will definitely recommend to my friends who may travel to Bratislava in the future! :)

Awesome stay here. The traditional cooking classes were certainly appreciated and they even let me be the xmas angel for their tree :)

• 1st Dec 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Great place, awesome vibes!! Happy to recommend to my friends. Staff were extremely fun and energetic, Thanks babe ;)

Really great hostel, good location and excellent value for money. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Really nice atmosphere.