Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

Amazing Hostel! I screwed up my booking and missed my first night but they generously chose not to charge me. The staff were beyond friendly and the atmosphere was great, they even offer a cooking class which was essentially a free meal. If you're going to Bratislava I would definitely recommend staying here.

Kitchen was really good. Staff was helpful. The atmosphere was weird because there was a bunch of drama - which was super uncomfortable & something I've never really experienced In a hostel. They do a cooking class which is awesome. If you are in Bratislava , it's a good place to rest your head.

Overwhelmed at this hostel, staff were amazing and gave us a great introduction to Bratislava. Hostel was great rooms and showers were good.

The hostel is nice the staff are good They help you ! But the building is old and the Landry room is creepy וגם. היה פריצה וגניבה לחדר וגנבו להם הכל וההוסטל לא ידע איל להתמודד עם זה טוב והמישוה שם גם לא יודעת איך להתמודד עם זה המיתות שלהם לא נוחות !!!

Really nice hostel, near to the historic city center. With a helpful staff, good facilities and the common area have a bar with good beers. The rooms are big and very silent. The hostel have a great atmosphere.

Friendly staff; great rooms and bathrooms!!! Congrats!

• 2nd Oct 2015

lovely staff and very good about finding me things to do while I was there for almost 10 days. Would certainly come back when I stay in Bratislava again.

One of the best hostels I've ever been to. Very clean, helpful and friendly staff, well organized, secure, plenty of power points. Easy to meet other travelers in the common areas/bar. Stay here if your heading to Bratislava.

Only in Bratislava for one night, however the beautiful staff were at hand and always happy to help, the hostel has a great common area for people to hang out and even a bar with a few selection of drinks (including beer). During the evening the place gets busy with all other stayers or as the location is perfect you can easily walk around the town in no time. Thanks again to the wonderful staff and sorry for the late check out!

Great stay in this hostel. I spent three nights, everything was good, espacially the friendly staff that everyday was available for help and suggestions. Good position near old town, tram stop and supermarkets. Excellent atmosphere.

Amazing hostel, people are lovely and look after you. It's almost like they stay there too. great communal room with good atmosphere. rooms are clean and shower toilet facilities are clean and relatively new too.

Very friendly staff offering a lot of Bratislavan advice. The hostel had a good chill out area. The location at first seemed to be in a run down area but it is very close to the old centre and the Slovak Pub, which is how I hoped a Sovakian pub would be. I would recommend staying here.

The staff went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and to let me know about places to go and activities the hostel was running.

• 25th Sep 2015

I had a really fantastic stay here. Great hostel and great staff. Really, if I could give this hostel 110% I would give the extra percentage to the staff, every one of the staff was so kind and helpful to me at all hours of the day, even 4,30 in the morning! Rèka and Patricia were especially helpful and really kind, two wonderful staff members and people, thanks so much guys!!

Hostel Blues was an okay hostel. There isn't any organized activities from the hostel, aside from someone coming around nightly asking if you want to go on the pub crawl, but if you find a good group of people, you will have fun.

Great location and incredibly friendly staff especially the blonde girl at reception. Fantastic of your a solo traveler great place to met new friends. One of Europeans most beautiful cities

Great location. Good wifi on every level so you always have it in your bed. Big common area with a bar and Lots of couches and places to chill. Overall a very good hostel. Awesome kitchen to cook in too.

Great hostel! You're placed into a group of four rooms or so (named after a city) and so it feels more like lots of little hostels rather than one big one. Great beer/coffee/food available and a really sociable common room area as well as a large kitchen and dining space.

The hostel had a great atmosphere ! The staff were very, very friendly & helpful. As soon as I arrived they went over all the options of what to do in Bratislava. It was a quick walk into old town and a grocery store was just a minute away.

Very nice hostel overall with great staff.