Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

Great place to stay! The staff and rooms are really good. Everyhthing is really clean and the drinks and food is cheap at the lobby.

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

The Staff were amazing and helped us due to travel problems, sorted everything and took the stress away from us! 10 minute walk from the bus station.

Very nice environment and staff (youth-directed), wifi works and well located

hank you for your actions. just providing breakfast for passenger

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Iran

Just awesome!

This place has the friendliest staff ive encountered. Also a very chilled place, good rooms a walking distance to anywhere in Bratislava.

The staff are really friendly and they will help you for everything that you want.

• 22nd Dec 2014

I can't imagine staying in any other hostel in Bratislava. The staff were super nice with planning where to see and eat. Very clean and super nice. All the people staying in the hostel became really good friends. Location is close to bus station and to oldtown.

hostel blues is a great hostel to stay in the staff are lovely and it has a great atmosphere it is so clean and the beds are great definitely a good choice for Bratislava stay here !!

Enjoyed my stay here. Easy to find, walkable distance to the city center, and great facilities!

Great hostel, just the right size that it's easy to meet people in the common room. Incredibly cheap beers, and very friendly staff.

This hostel has the best location - a few minutes walking distance from all of the most treasured, historical sites, as well as the lovely Christmas market in the Old Town Square, and the lobby or common area of the hostel is extremely comfortable with plenty of sitting areas and a fully stocked kitchen. It is well maintained - impeccably clean and the staff are both very cordial, accommodating, and knowledgeable - they can book a taxi for the moderate cost of 5 euros to take you across town.

One of the Best hostel I've been!

I loved my stay at Hostel Blues, the staff went out of their way to make you feel welcome and included.

This was one of my favorite hostels I have ever stayed at. It was very clean, had an amazing staff, and a great bar/common area to hang out. I only wish I could have stayed longer! Thanks for a great experience!

I loved staying in this hostel, I really liked the staff, they were excellent, and the atmosphere was great with my roomates, I had amazing time in Bratislava!

I can't recommend this hostel enough. The staff was amazing, they gave us so many wonderful recommendations for places to eat and hang out. The rooms were cozy and the location was ideal, just a short walk anywhere we wanted to go. Having such a wonderful spot to "come home to" made the trip infinitely better.

cool hostel. well located and friendly staff. Will visit again

What a fantastic (REAL) hostel! None of the clinical rubbish you get nowadays. The staff made my friend and I feel like we were at home. They couldn't do enough for us and were so friendly and polite! The hostel is located within walking distance from town. They even provide free Slovakian cookery lessons with a meal at the end! They gave us padlocks for large lockers in the room for free! We've stayed in 13 different hostels on our trip and this one completely outshone them all! Stay here!

Excellent value for money :)