Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

I had a great stay, all the staff were so friendly and helpful! Comfy beds, a good shower and a fun environment. Thank you!

Great place to stay! very friendly and helpful staff who know all the good places to go! also go on the free walking your - it was fantastic!

This is an excellent hostel. It has a foozball machine and bar in the reception and common area with couches and a nice vibe. There's a proper kitchen and the rooms are clean and modern and it just works well. When we arrived people were having a cooking class and learning about Slovakian food. The hostel is a short walk from the old city and river. Reception staff were helpful and keen to advise on what was happening that night in Bratislava.

Everything about this hostel was spot on. I hadn't even fully checked in and they were already offering me a beer, my kind of place. Fantastic staff, great hostel. Go there!

Toilet paper was a bit rough! But apart from that the hostel was fantastic

Best hostel Ive stayed in this trip. Great staff, super friendly and helpful. Perfect location. Clean and modern facilities. Definately would recommend it!

Staff was awesome and this hostel was a very nice place to stay.

A great place to stay with superb staff. Many handy tips and good information. The room was small but functional, the bathroom as well.

One of the best hostels I have ever been! Best kitchen ever! Little shelf with plugs in each bed! ❤️ Perfect location, nice atmosphere and friendly staff! Nothing to complain!!

Nothing particularly wrong with the hostel, just it was quite expensive for Bratislava.

Staff was very friendly and helpfull. Location is very good. Rooms were clean and lockers very big. There were group of english guys and they were very drunk and noisy in the common area.

Definitely recommend to anyone visiting Bratislava... The staff was really helpful and explained the city really well with all things to do and see...the common area was one of the best I have seen during my travels and good place to meet other travelers or to just relax... Linka from the staff was very sweet and helpful and taught us local Slovakian traditions and games :) even though the city can be a little slower than the other European cities but this hostel can make sure u have fun

Fantastic hostel, nice rooms. There were individual plugs and lights for every bed which was great. Great location, very helpful staff. The cooking class was lots of fun.

Really nice place, super helpful staff - a very positive atmosphere altogether. Highly recommended. Also, be sure to ask the staff about the Free City Tours.

I really enjoyed my stay at Hostel Blues, everything was excellent all around. The atmosphere was great in the hostel, I met plenty of people and the beer was cheap.

I don't think I can find anything bad to say about Hostel Blues. The staff was really nice and helpful. The reception is open and sells beer 24/7. Dorm was clean and nice. The common rooms were great for meeting others (there's a foosball table). Lockers in the room were the biggest I've seen, you could easily fit your entire backpack in them! The only complaint would be that there actually wasn't blues or even rock music playing in the speakers ;)

Cool staff, clean rooms and good location.

This was one of my favourite hostels I've stayed in. They whole place has a very friendly atmosphere. Comfy common room, large dining area and the best kitchen I've ever used in a hostel. Really friendly and helpful staff filled with tonnes of recommendations (although they gave everyone the same tips which made me wonder if they were getting bonuses from these places or if because Bratislava is so small these honestly were the only things they had to recommend).

The female receptionist was rather rude to one of my friend when we paid for our hostel with a 200€ note as we do not have small change. She said to my friend "err are you kidding me? " Totally filled with sarcasm.

Dear guest, if you felt hurt, we apologize for that, for sure it was not our intention. But we still rather see the funny side of situation like this than feeling misery that you are the 10th costumer in a row paying with large banknote. Instead of sending you away with this money, we joked… and found solution. Relax a little and next time we all can have great time together.

Please improve the map and direction.