Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

I loved Bratislava, and one of the things that made the stay so great were the Hostel Blues staff. They did not hesitate to give you a 10 minute breakdown of the city if you asked even the simplest question. Full of great advice and very friendly.

• 5th Jun 2014

The staff was so helpful that I really got to see Bratislava from a very different angle. The rooms were exactly what you needed in a hostel and the location couldn't have been better. Great place to meet people or if you want to just relax and not be bothered.

Best hostel I've ever been. The staff is very kind and pretty, they help you in everything and give you all information that you need. .. The hostel is nice and has a good enviroment.

Can't fault this hostel, had it all, would definitely recommend.

The mood in the hostel is always super friendly, the staff are genuinely happy to help you and recommend things for you. IT`s located very close to the old town. And they offer a wide variety of activities to hang out in Bratislava. Definitely will go back to his hostel!

Very nice environment and staff! I really enjoyed my stay!

The hostel was perfect, I stayed only one night but everything was just fine. Nice and helpful staff, lockers for luggage security, good cleanliness and a very good location! I would definitely recomend!

really nice, if I have another chance to go to Bratislava, this hostel will be my first choice!

really nice themed rooms, comfortable beds, really really helpful staff, great bar so very sociable with events organised within the hostel and constant recommendations of things to do outside the hostel. definitely would recommend!

One of the top hostels I've been to - super-friendly staff, great amenities and clean. Awesome hostel events - the cooking class is highly-recommended! Would definitely recommend to anyone travelling to Bratislava :)

An absolutely wonderful hostel. Staff were incredibly kind and helpful!

Great hostel, good internet, beds and showers. Worth a visit! And the staff is very helpful.

Lovely staff, lovely guests, lovely room, lovely coffee, lovely beer. To summarise, lovely place :)

Nice staff, very helpful. Just a few mins walk away from city center.

Being for the 3rd time at Hostel Blues, we have only excellent words towards the location, security, value for money and staff. As always, the staff was amazing, really helpful, always with a smile upon their face, ready to help out. Big thanks to Helena, Janka, Eva & co. - most likely whenever we'll be in Bratislava, Hostel Blues is our choice. We felt like home there. Thanks a bunch guys! :) ~ Ovidiu/Romania.

The staff was very nice and kind. The room was clean and wide. The location is excellent close from all the main important places to visit. I recommended the place.

The staff is nice, but one of the girls is very sarcastic and that was not really good.

My friend and I got a double room and it was fantastic! Super clean and looked more like a hotel suite, very roomy and bathroom is very nice. Location is great too. There is a common area and a very male-dominated bar area with people watching sports while I was there haha. Very good hostel for the location and the price.

• 18th May 2014
  • China

I came to this place hoping to meet Miles Davis, but then I realised he was dead, so I was already set up for disappointment. Thankfully Hostel Blues was there to cheer me up with their lovely hostel, they really helped me mourn for the loss of the venerable Miles Davis, RIP you magnificent human being you!

We spend with a friend of mine two nights there, the hostel was friendly, big and really clean. We enjoyed our stay, beside of the german guy who didn't care about the people in room and talk LOUD at 7 in the morning !

• 16th May 2014