Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

Very nice stay and very well welcomed !

• 27th Jan 2015

Absolutely amazing.... Just like Slovakia!!! Lovely people, great rooms (could see the castle from ours) and a hilarious cooking session run by the staff to make traditional Slovakian food! Cannot rate high enough! Be back for sure!!

• 27th Jan 2015

The hostel was nice and clean. Staff were friendly and it was a short walk to the old town or you could get the tram from right outside if you were really lazy. A little more to do in the hostel would be nice as we were there at a quite time of year

Fantastic stay in Hostel Blues. The staff were all amazingly nice with heaps of tips on what to do and where to eat. The best equipped kitchen I've seen in a hostel and good bunk beds with lights, power and good wifi in the room. Couldn't ask for me - one of the best hostels around.

One of the best hostel I`ve ever been.. Everything was more than clean, the staff were lovely, everything just perfect :))

The atmosphere was really nice in their main floor hang out area. It is close to everything. The lady working the front desk was so nice, she recommended many places to eat (all were excellent) and things to see. She even helped us find something fun to do when it was a snowstorm outside. Rooms were good and had big lockers that fit my entire bag.

Great location (15-min walk from the main bus station and close to the old town), nice environment, private room was clean and spacious. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

such great staff and i felt like i was at someone's home, bathroom was so clean and bed was comfy

Good hostel! The location is perfect. When you arrive in bratislava go there in public transport, so easy. dont pay a taxi.. When i asked in bus station he said me 15 euros. But i decided to go in bus and it was easy!

Brilliant hostel - definitely recommend.

Great hostel. Top quality rooms. Nice and helpful staff

It was a really nice stay in the hostel. I can recommend everyone who wants to stay a night in Bratislava to stay in this hostel

• 15th Jan 2015

Although I was only there for one night I cannot speak highly enough of this hostel. The staff were friendly and welcoming and helped me in deciding where to spend the precious little time I had in Bratislava. They recommended a beautiful restaurant. One thing though I didn't get told that I needed to take down my linen with me whenever I was checking out so it meant I had to go back up the stairs to grab them...it was a good thing I was not in a rush!!

Cool staff, great value for money

The staff was great, there was this young guy who showed us the best places to go out, and they were great, the bar inside the hostel has fair prices and nice atmosphere to drink before going out drinking

Great hostel. Staff were very helpful and always cheery. They put on a cooking class in the hostel kitchen for free. Good chill out and bar area downstairs to relax after a day of exploring. Great Wifi which was in all rooms and bar area. Would recommend to stay.

The best staffs ever. They are really helpful for the visitors. They told all about Bratislava to visit and marked on the map. Good hostel to stay in Bratislava.

Such a nice place! Loved it.

• 6th Jan 2015

Good hostel, spent only one night.

We stayed in a 6-bed dorm and it was very comfortable with a bathroom and separated toilet. It had huge lockers for every person, so you definitely didn't had to worry that your stuff gets stolen. I also never have been to a hostel before which had such good matresses. Staff is super friendly and knows a lot about the city of Bratislava. They recommended us places to eat and things to do. Location of the hostel is also very good, you can fastly reach everything by walking. Cozy place as well

• 5th Jan 2015