Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

Pretty good hostel. Really have no complaints!

I was only in Bratislava a night and day and found the most friendly and chilled I've stayed in long time.

The friendly and helpfully staff plus the amazing atmosphere in this hostel really made my trip great. With a 24 hour bar and amazing atmosphere it's no wonder I had to stay in Slovakia an extra day! Miss you all already!!!

Staff great and the facilities were great. Stayed in a private room

Love the place ! The staff is really nice and helpful, the told us what to do and even gave us a paper with all the good places to eat and what to get, I found it really helpful. The rooms were quite spacious and very clean. The place is quite pretty and it has all te basic facilities for a pleasant stay ! Ill strongly recommend it . And I'll be back for sure :)

1 2 3 4 Next » last »