Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

Good location Friendly staff Lively atmosphere Reasonably priced What else do you want from a hostel?

The staff was really helpful with everything, and the hostel is very comfortable and well located. The kitchen is always clean and very organized. The only problem I found was with the bathroom (it was clean, but not as clean as could be). Anyway, I would surely recommend it to anyone. Had a great time there.

such a fun hostel, staff are what makes this hostel something special. rooms are a good size, hostel close to town, great place to stay!

I thought the staff and the hostel itself were awesome! this was my first stay ever in a hostel and it has definitely put me at ease about staying in one again. my one only complaint was that it was so hot in the rooms including downstairs in the bar.

Totally recommend this hostel! Staff is super friendly and they give you awesome tips to enjoy the city! Rooms are wide, individual lights, outlets and lockers for everybody, perfect WiFi... Congratulations, you guys are doing an awesome job!

Can't really fault this place. Made my stay in Bratislava so enjoyable. Right next to the old town and surrounded by bars and restaurants. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. WiFi is great and laundry is really cheap. 2L bottles of beer ad kofolo mean you don't even really need to leave.

Really nice hostel and would definitely stay there again. Staff were friendly and helpful and gave us lots of information on the area. Our room and ensuite were clean and secure although a little dated. Wifi was good. Great common area. Great Location. Found the need to wear a wristband a little odd though as it was never checked.

Nice hostel, located near the center (5-10 minutes walk). Great staff (they give you a lot of tips and advice about what to do in the city). The rooms are big, some with bathroom in the room and some without. You have a supermarket 2 minutes from the hostel, and some bars and restaurants.

All fine!!

Everything was excellent!! Thank you!!

• 30th May 2015
  • Greece

Great hostel! All the staff members were very friendly and helpful, the hostel is in a great location too. Would 100% recommend this hostel!

Great atmosphere and great staff. They made us feel more than welcome and were very helpful suggesting not only nice places to go, but also typical food and drinks to have. They also helped us with a day trip to Vienna - they had maps and helped us with the transport. The room was very clean, as well as the bathroom.

Very helpful staff and great facilities. The location also offered much more affordable dining than the old town area.

Up there with the best hostels I've stayed at. Staff were awesome and I can hardly pick a fault with the place. Highly recommend.

Awesome place to stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful! Great bar in the hostel as well.

Probably one of the nicer hostels I've ever stayed in. Great facilities and atmosphere. The girls at the bar/reception were extremely nice, especially Patricia and Helena!! Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting the city!!

A bit run down hostel located 10-15 minute walk from the old town. The rooms are called apartments and you'll get a locker with a lock. Bathroom was a bit old. No hangers in the rooms (as usual) so you have to hang your wet towel on the bed as well as your clothes. Each bed had two outlets. The staff was helpful but they make you wear a wrist band so they an check who's staying at the hostel. They never checked! Weird...

Great hostel! Close to the city. Clean. Safe. Easy to reach. Nice staff. Do the free city tour! I have no complaints. I had a great stay.

Really great hostel, good location near Old Town. Staff were friendly and helpful. Bit annoying having to ask for the laundry key every time we had to check on our washing. Entrance slightly hidden but easy to find building. Lots of space to socialise. Cheap beer! A couple of rooms shared one cramped toilet. Good sized kitchen. Playing cards available :) Wifi was reliable. Would recommend for Bratislava! :)

Best hostel in town, gave us everything we need (and more) in a very reasonable price.