Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

Wonderful place to stay in Bratislava. Stuff is very nice and helpful. Enjoyed my stay there.

The staff was very friendly and helpful, taking the time to tell me what there was to see and do, suggestions on where to eat (that turned out to be good suggestions). The hostel was clean and the facilities were nice. Thanks!

100% recommended. Great location, awesome Staff, Cosy atmosphere, nice rooms Everything was great. Thanks!

Hostel Blues is lovely and has some of the best staff I've ever come across. They will really make your stay!

Had a great stay! No problems or complaints! Staff was incredibly helpful, and it's only about a 5 minute walk into the historic town center.

The very best in Bratislava!! We loved this hostel at all... Rooms, staff, facilities and everything else! The only point to consider is that the luggage room is not too secure in my opinion. It is a small room where everyone put your things there. Out that, the place is perfect!

Really nice stay. All the staff were incredibly helpful and welcoming and they also played along and helped keep my arrival a surprise from all my friends who had arrived a day before!!

Good hostel, quite at night, no complaints, staff were very nice and helpful. I was going to get a taxi to the train station and they told me where to get a bus, saved me a few euro!

Really lovely little hostel! Rooms and bathrooms were kept very clean and it was easy to meet people in the common areas. The wifi also worked great. Everything you could want from a hostel!

We stayed in a 4 bed private ensuited room. It was fabulous. Very large, clean and lockers were larger than most. I would recommend this place. It has a great vibe and atmosphere. I am in my mid forties and was travelling with my daughters. I did not feel out of place at all and would recommend this place to all ages. Cheers

Excellent hostel, very easy to find. People at the desk were very helpful.

I loved my stay in Bratislava and my stay at Hostel Blues added to my experience. The staff are young, vibrant and helpful and also pointed out places I can eat/drink with a 10% discount through staying at the hostel. And the location was superb. Close enough to the centre to be convenient, but not so close that it leaves you in a loud environment. The lockers in the rooms were big enough to fit in your large case, which is good. Only critisisn is that Hotel Blues play no blues music - strange

Bar prices very expensive. Staff is perfect! No key for your room, so if one person of other room want to enter your room, is very easy to do. Wifi works perfectly in all hostel.

Great staff! One of the bests I've ever found.

Location very convenient, close to the old town. Staff was OK but not so great as they are described in the other reviews here. They helped you with your questions but were mostly too occupied with checking in and out other guests. Most people hanging out in the lobby were minding their own business, not much interaction.

Good kitchen, good atmosphere in chill out room. Clean rooms and friendly staff. Wifi works pretty well unless it's really busy

very friendly staff, good tips from the staff for breakfest/lunch, many tips for sigthseeing, room and bath very clean

• 24th Oct 2014

Great localization, the staffs are so helpful.

Great space and staff are very helpful and fun. The only problem is of you have a double bunk bed for 2, they only give you one locker, which is a ripoff. Get 2 beds instead.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in to date. The atmosphere was great in the lounge area, including a tv and a football table. They have a pub crawl you can join at the hostel, I think daily. Location is decent, walking distance to everything and bus from the train station stops almost outside the hostel. Very cheap to stay at and the staff were incredibly helpful. Faultless hostel and I'd stay here if returning to Bratislava. Decent Wi-Fi in the room too. Couldn't speak highly enough of it.