Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

Every single staff member I've interacted with , be it Réka, Bianka, Katerina , Simon , I'm Sorry if I omitted any names , I'm sure I did - were professional , competent , kind , helpful , generous with their time , energy & attention. I had a great time at hostel blues .

This is a superb hostel! The place was not bad, but the staff really make your experience over the top! The enthusiasm from the staff really makes you feel comfortable the second you step in the door! I had an amazing time here and will definitely come back!

The nicest and most friendly staff I've ever met. I was welcomed with a huge smile. Don't mind the exterior appearance of the building...you've found the perfect place. A few minutes away from the old town and right in the heart of the new city. They've got small discounts with some different sorts of places (coffe shop, restaurants, etc.). If you need to know anything, you just need to get to the lobby, no question won't be left unanswered. Alive 24/7. Well connected.

Very good hostel. Staff were helpful. Ensuite bathroom was very small but adequate. Well located.

Amazing hostel! Don't consider any other option! The staff are honestly the most helpful and friendliest staff I've come across. They really can do everything for you. I would stay here again in a heartbeat

They had the usual things expected from a hostel. Great staff. It was pretty quiet when I was there and the pub crawl was canceled. Pros: the self service laundrette in the basement. The lounge was big but also cosy. They played a movie for me one day just cause. My room was hot and for some reason people in my room kept closing the window and turning off the fan, I couldn't breathe. And only one shower and toilet for 8 people! Location was great. Would stay again but not that room.

Had a really great stay here at Hostel Blues. The rooms were great (we stayed in the Moscow room) which has loads of room and was very clean and cosey. The staff were Brilliant and every place that they recommended we visit turned out to be great, Bratislava is a fantastic place but Hostel Blues just makes it that much better. Thanks for everything.

Fantastic hostel. Beautiful and friendly staff, along with fun and happy occupants made for a great weekend in Bratislava. I would 100% stay again. When I arrived the staff sat down with me (did not happen the on my whole round the world trip) and went through the best things for me and what I should do in the city. I had a great time and would stay here again, even though there was a massive group of loud party goers, sleeping was still easy.

Had a blast staying here, Would recommend to anyone looking to have a good stay in Bratislava.

Great location, everything you need is right there: supermarket, ATM, public transport. Walking distance to Old Town. Spacious dorm with comfy beds, huge lockers and ensuite bathroom, all very clean. Staff is great, they're always willing to help and give great advice on where to, what to do and how to get there. WiFi shut down a few times, but other than that I can't complain. Would definitely stay there again!

Hostel Blues was one of the best hostels we have stayed in. We can not fault it and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone planning on going to Bratislava. The hostel was well situated, easy to locate, clean and tidy with exceptionally helpful and friendly staff. The kitchen and lounge facilities were spacious and great to spend some time while it was raining outside.

quite simply the best hostel i've ever been to.

• 14th Oct 2015
  • Switzerland

This has been my favourite hostel by far. Shame we only stayed one night. The staff were absolutely amazing with great energy. They all smoke perfect English and were ready to help whenever you need them. They genuinely want you to relax and have a good time which was lovely to see. The bus is just a couple of stops from the main station so cheap to get to. Very close to all the pretty buildings etc. They even had a blues band playing in the common room the night we was staying which was lovely.

Great vibe, super friendly staff, clean rooms and good location what more could you ask for?!

Fantastic hostel and group activities organised provide great atmosphere. Met some awesome people doing the cooking class and got a MASSIVELY free dinner out of it. Great location for pubs/bars/clubs and walking tours etc. It is very lovely at night even in the off season but once you're in your room you don't hear one bit of it.

Slavic cooking class was great fun (plus a good way to meet people). Walkable to the train station and Old Town. Laundry is on site, if you're into that sort of thing. Definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Ask for directions to the ice bar - great way to start an evening.

Best Hostel in Bratislava

Amazing staff. Not only helpful and friendly but know how to deal with different situations appropriately. One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in.

Great hostel to meet people and have a fun time. Absolutely recommend.

One of the best hostels, very fun experience, staff great and I loved the student beer party I was shown. Cooking class was also great!