Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

Brilliant hostel!!! The staff are really nice and very helpful!! Great kitchen and lounge facilities

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in, with a really friendly and professional staff. Strongly recommended!

Great hostel. The rooms are comfortable and quiet and you can also socialise in the common areas. Located near the city centre, very helpful staff and nice atmosphere.

The staff was great and very helpful. The location of the hostel was good as well, you could easily walk everywhere. The rooms were pretty big and very clean. Would defenitely recommend!

Very comfortable beds in a spacious dorm room. Unfortunately I had a snoorer which affected my stay however overall the place has everything you could want. Cheap laundry / drying facilities. Decent wifi.

Very nice hostel, excellent location and really friendly staff

Best staff ever.

One of the best places I have ever stayed, totally recommendable.

Two nights staying at the Blues Hostel, Staff super good, helpful and always there when you need them. It is one of the best Hostel I have stayed in. I slept in one of the 8-bed rooms, and it was really comfortable. I would totally recommend it. The location is great, everything reachable on foot - Bus station, Old Town, good restaurants, etc. Don't hesitate and stay there.

Only stayed a night but the staff were very nice and hostel is close to city centre. Common area was nicely setup and everything was clean. Only problem was the toilet was making loud noises all night so had trouble sleeping.

Only con: We stayed in a 6 bed ensuite room and would've felt a little safer if each pod had their own keys versus 1 key for whole pod. Pros: staff was SO informative, nice, went out of their way to make you feel welcomed, and gave great tips!! Would def stay here again!

Really good hostel! Don't go to Bratislava though. It's boring and a waste of time.

Cool people, cool place. Would stay again.

Very nice staff. Each dorm has their own shower room and toilet so you only have to share with those in your room. Although slightly small, the kitchen was well equipped for everything with cupboards for "Food to Share" and "Food to Store". The rooms were good, each bunk had four plugs, two for the top bunk and two for the bottom bunk along with a reading lamp and small shelf.

This place was awesome and exceeded our expectations. We will be coming back

• 6th Sep 2014

The staff at this hostel were extremely welcoming and friendly!!!! They recommened us lots of things to do and were eager to help out when we needed it :) we would 100% recommend this hostel and stay again!!!

Nice Hostel! The best part of it is problably the staff - very friendly, very helpful - I felt instantly very welcomed. Otherwise big community area and good equiped, clean kitchen. Rooms and bathrooms are clean. Personally, I found it a bit to big and thus unfamiliar for me, but's that's just my opinion ;)

amazing atmosphere! staff were very friendly and helpful.

Great Hostel with friendly staff. Clean and modern bathrooms, kitchen, free wifi, really cool lounge.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Everyone gets their own locker and lock in the room which is big enough to fit a big suitcase in, very helpful. There seemed to be a lot going on in the common areas and seemed like a good atmosphere, laundry was pretty cheap to do here compared to other hostels too. Loved the fact the beds in the rooms weren't bunk beds which was a nice change.