Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

Very nice, clean hostel with a great lounge area and helpful staff!

Very nice stuff, helpful, friendly, good location

• 3rd May 2015
  • Slovakia

Great place to stay. Have lockers to store your things, 2 bags fit there perfectly. Is 5 minutes walk to the city center. Budapest isn't a large city, so you'll get anywhere you want fast. Great conditions, clean. Has a large lounge and a kitchen. The staff is very friendly! I didn't spend a lot of time here because I went to Budapest, but overall is a great place to stay

Couldn't ask for a better location! Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Fun atmosphere and excellent value for money. I loved my stay at Hostel blues!

Excellent location, incredibly friendly staff. An awesome hostel.

• 1st May 2015

The location is perfect, really close to the city centre so you can walk few minutes to reach sightseeing spots (such as the blue church), restaurants, bars and clubs.. Big up for all the staff, always smiling and giving good tips..

Amazing hostel! Perfect distance from Old Town, easy to get to but far enough away that it's not noisy or overrun by tourists. The staff were so wonderful and helpful. Wifi on every floor. My room was spacious, with an ensuite bathroom that was actually really clean. Great deals with local restaurants etc. for discounts. I'm so glad I stayed at Hostel Blues for my one night in Bratislava!

There's really no way you can find fault with Hostel Blues. The atmosphere's incredible, it's secure, the staff are great, and it's clean and comfortable. Highly recommended.

great hostel! Helena and was awesome and helped me get on a super cheap bus to Budapest. thanks!

The staff is extremely friendly and the hostel is amazing!! But the best part about this hostel is the location - everything is walking distance in Bratislava from this hostel and at max a 15 minute walk!! I love this place and highly recommend it :D

Loved absolutely everything, from the location, the cleanliness, the atention, everything. My congratulations to Andy who was so patient and helpful with me in my first time in Bratislava. I would definitely consider coming back to this hostel.

The hostel is nice, the location is good and the staff are very friendly and helpful.

Really friendly girls at reception, good location, cheap beer at hostel bar. Even got a cooking lesson for Halušky, which meant free dinner afterwards! Highly recommend

It was a very very pleasant experience for me to stay at hostel Blues. From first moment I felt like home! Warm welcome at the start, booking took me less than 10 min and the amount of informations about Bratislava, where to go, what to sightsee was outrageous! Did not expect that at all! It actually made me to go out and see those things and I thank you for it. I also enjoyed Teusday's cooking lesson, where we learned how to cook traditional Slovakian food. Outstanding and delicious!

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Czech Republic

a very good location, perfect staff thank you

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Slovakia
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Good hostel and good value. It's a small city so everywhere is within walking distance. Staff were awesome! More than happy to help with anything! I'll be sure to stay again when back.

The staff here is awesome. They are all about making sure you see the best sights in Bratislava. The rooms are apartment style so two rooms have bathrooms then the one room has bathrooms outside the room. It's a little strange but you are never sharing a bathroom with more than five people. Location is great and the bar downstairs is awesome and a great place to meet people. Www.gibsongirlguidetotheworld.com

great hostel, easy to meet people, AWESOME staff. you should stay here

Staff was outstanding, extremely helpful