Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

One of the best Hostels I've ever stayed in, social without being a party hostel can be a hard thing to pull off but they do it greatly.

• 14th Apr 2014

Bratislava is very small so the hostel is close to the main attractions (probably the case for all other hostels in the city). The staff was friendly and helpful.

Hostel Blues was great! Upon arrival, the check-in clerk invited my friend and I to sit down and showed us a map of the things she would recommend we see/do (all of which we did, and all of which we enjoyed). The rooms were a decent size, clean, and comfortable. It took all of about 10 minutes to walk to old town (where all of the stuff to do is). Also, there was a grocery store right in the same block, and the (community) kitchen was clean and easy/free to use!

Good location and easy to find. The staff was helpful and the old town is about 5 minute walk.

Great place to stop if you visiting this (boring city) in one of the the most amazing countries in the world :-)

The best receptionist, ever, amazingly friendly helpful staff!!Andrea and Niki are the bests!

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

Great hostel Winther very helpful and fun staff.. This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at... It's clean, close to everything and there's always something to do there.. Get the staff to help you with directions to the SPA an hour away ish... It's an awesome place and cheap!!!!

Really good Hostel, nice atmosphere and everyone was very friendly! Thanks for everything!

• 3rd Apr 2014

Very nice and clean hostel, perfect location, staff very friendly and nice. The kitchen and common area is very big, there were also a free blues concert the day I came. I wish to come back to Bratislava, I really enjoyed my time in Hostel Blues. :) Hostel pulito e carino, in una zona centralissima, personale molto cordiale e simpatico. La cucina e l area comune sono molto grandi, il giorno che sono arrivato c' era un concerto blues (gratuito) nella sala comune. Raccomandato.

Nice rooms and facilities. The bar is nice and sometimes have live jazz music!

Excellent hostel and very friendly staffs!

Relatively small and quiet hostel very well located in Bratislava. Incredibly helpful and friendly staff who organised a great pub crawl on our first night. Toilet and shower in the dorm were both well maintained, and the dorm was really spacious with adapters next to all beds. Great hostel!

Amazing staff. The best place to stay in Bratislava.

Very friendly staff! Nice hostel with good music

The staff here are an excellent resource for things to do in Bratislava. Comfy beds - individual power plugs and shelf, great showers with space to hang your clothes without them getting wet, good kitchen facilites and common area. Not in the centre but only a short walk to most attractions. They also have a lift!

all staff and location was great.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Turkey

This must be the VERY best staff I've encountered on my way round the world and then some - 14 months of hostel time. Very cool crew, so forthcoming - professional and organized in their ways, too :) The rooms are nice (4 bed is spacious and bright), separate big lockers, even padlocks are included. Great security with buzzer and 24 hr staff. Newly renovated. Location is pretty perfect; short walk to the downtown area. Stayed for five days, will ABSOLUTELY recommend it!

Great hostel!

Its a really nice hostel but I was stolen when I was there, someone got into my room and stole my cellphone and nobody did nothing and for that reason I cant say its safe...

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »