Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

The staff are the biggest asset to this place, always a positive energy in a chilled hostel with modern facilities. Great job guys and thank you...!!

Very nice place to stay. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Perfect location, just next to the old town.

Great location and very nice helpful staff. Didn't really like Bratislava but that wasn't the hostels fault. Recommend this hostel

Highly recommended - great location and a lovely city!

Great hostel all round. Luved my stay here. Great staff here, very helpful and friendly. Good bar and social area. Great. Wifi. Can't say enough about this place.

Friendliest staff of all the hostels I stayed in!

• 10th Jun 2014

This place was amazing! I wish there was more hostels like this! The staff were fantastic and so so friendly and informative!

Best hostel in town. Great atmosphere, staff were AWESOME, so many good recommendations to offer.

Very good place to stay, I highly recommend it! Friendly and helpful staff, big room with lockers, clean bathroom and comfortable beds (I stayed in a 6 beds dorm for woman). The hostel is at 5 minutes walk of the city center. Lot of commodities around (supermarkets...). Great athmosphere is the common rooms (bar, and living room).

The most thorough check-in ever, offering every new visitor as much information as possible. A map given and any questions answered along with suggestions on what to do and where to go. Thank you Eliska, Helena and another girl whose name I am sorry I forget.

• 7th Jun 2014

Enjoyed the different themed rooms that were nice and spacious. The common area was always full of guests drinking, hanging out and having fun. A short walk to the restaurants and bars which was a pleasant surprise.

Thank you to the staff for their heartfelt attention to the needs of their guests! More power!

I loved Bratislava, and one of the things that made the stay so great were the Hostel Blues staff. They did not hesitate to give you a 10 minute breakdown of the city if you asked even the simplest question. Full of great advice and very friendly.

• 5th Jun 2014

The staff was so helpful that I really got to see Bratislava from a very different angle. The rooms were exactly what you needed in a hostel and the location couldn't have been better. Great place to meet people or if you want to just relax and not be bothered.

Best hostel I've ever been. The staff is very kind and pretty, they help you in everything and give you all information that you need. .. The hostel is nice and has a good enviroment.

Can't fault this hostel, had it all, would definitely recommend.

The mood in the hostel is always super friendly, the staff are genuinely happy to help you and recommend things for you. IT`s located very close to the old town. And they offer a wide variety of activities to hang out in Bratislava. Definitely will go back to his hostel!

Very nice environment and staff! I really enjoyed my stay!

The hostel was perfect, I stayed only one night but everything was just fine. Nice and helpful staff, lockers for luggage security, good cleanliness and a very good location! I would definitely recomend!

really nice, if I have another chance to go to Bratislava, this hostel will be my first choice!