Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

Nice place to stay. Very close to the city center. Shop to get some food and supplies just opposite the entrance. Nice atmosphere and staff. The hostel was clean and comfortable.

Great hostel! The staff was really helpful and friendly. Absolutely no complaints! Stayed in a mixed 8 person dorm and was pleased with everything..

Hostel is very close to old town. Good map and intro to city provided at check-in. Luggage storage provided after check-out. Friendly staff. Fun foosball table (for a 50 cents). Only thing I didn't like was there was a rather drunk guest (older guy) who continued to be served alcohol at the hostel bar at night, even though he was already drunk and annoying - think staff should have noticed that he was bothering other guests.

I found hostel blues one of the most helpful hostels I've come across yet. The staff are really lovely and willing to help, and suggest activities or places to eat, and the location makes getting around really easy.

Very friendly staff, great and convenient location, cheap prices

Excellent hostel, lovely people. Recommend!

• 13th Nov 2014

The staff were so helpful. I like the bar and lounge being one in the same- comfortable atmosphere. Dorms had ensuite shower and toilet (separate rooms - finally a hostel gets it right). Balcony in room was cool. Trolley/bus stops right next to hostel. Grocery next to hostel - great kitchen. Staff had great recommendations on places to eat and things to do. Really spent time going over everything and marking map for me. Would definitely stay there again and recommend to my friends.

I absolutely loved my time here. The rooms are fantastic, the pillow you get is unreal. I mean, i regret not having taken that with me. Great facilities, super friendly staff. Good common space. I think it's a great place.

Hostel blues is pretty amazing. Staff are so helpful with recommendations of where to go, what to do and how to get to your next destination. Location is within walking distance of all sights. The room was weird in that one key unlocked 3 separate rooms but lockers were provided. Overall a great hostel but bratislava itself is so unbelievably boring- spend no more than one day there!!!!!!

excelent hostel.

super friendly and helpful staff!!

• 7th Nov 2014

My stay at hostel bluesis one that i will never forget. I slept in and i missed my flight and my friends left me :( The staff were extremely helpful and so lovely, i was not in a good state and they cheered me up! They helped me book another flight and offered me a shower, and kept me company. I honestly cannot thank them enough. I highly highly recommend staying here, the staff are so friendly and super helpful, the hostel is clean and its in a mint location! I love hostel blues!!!! xx

A very nice hostel. The staff are helpful and friendly. I hope I could stay here longer than just 2 days .

Great kitchen, clean rooms and a nice big locker. Quick stroll into old town. Friendly and informative staff. Check it out!

Wonderful place to stay in Bratislava. Stuff is very nice and helpful. Enjoyed my stay there.

The staff was very friendly and helpful, taking the time to tell me what there was to see and do, suggestions on where to eat (that turned out to be good suggestions). The hostel was clean and the facilities were nice. Thanks!

100% recommended. Great location, awesome Staff, Cosy atmosphere, nice rooms Everything was great. Thanks!

Hostel Blues is lovely and has some of the best staff I've ever come across. They will really make your stay!

Had a great stay! No problems or complaints! Staff was incredibly helpful, and it's only about a 5 minute walk into the historic town center.

The very best in Bratislava!! We loved this hostel at all... Rooms, staff, facilities and everything else! The only point to consider is that the luggage room is not too secure in my opinion. It is a small room where everyone put your things there. Out that, the place is perfect!