Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

This must be the VERY best staff I've encountered on my way round the world and then some - 14 months of hostel time. Very cool crew, so forthcoming - professional and organized in their ways, too :) The rooms are nice (4 bed is spacious and bright), separate big lockers, even padlocks are included. Great security with buzzer and 24 hr staff. Newly renovated. Location is pretty perfect; short walk to the downtown area. Stayed for five days, will ABSOLUTELY recommend it!

Great hostel!

Its a really nice hostel but I was stolen when I was there, someone got into my room and stole my cellphone and nobody did nothing and for that reason I cant say its safe...

This has been the best place I stayed in four weeks around Europe. The staff is genuinely friendly, knowledgeable and reachable. Great atmosphere and good place ta share stories with other travelers. The coffee is always hot! The rooms were spacious, the bed comfortable and the bathrooms ok., I was by myself in a 6 bed one... One of the main reasons I will, definitely go back to Bratislava, will be this Hostel.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »