Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

It's a ton of dudes. Dudes everywhere. But, they're good dudes. Met some solid dudes. Dudes duder duderino. If I come back, this is likely where I'd stay because it attracts some good people, although all of them dudes. Not in the most central of places, but an easy tram ride up to see an HC Slovan game, and old town isn't so big that you can't get wherever you wanna be in 15-20 minutes.

Great hostel, great rooms, even better staff, couldn't be more helpful, would have stayed a week if I hadn't planned to move on, stay more than a day in Bratislava, it's central Europes hidden gem!

Great choice for solo backpackers!

Great hostel, staff were really friendly. Nice room for a good price. Would definitely recommend!

Great hostel about 5-10 min walk from the historical center. Very knowledgeable staff. This is one of those mega hostels, so it lacks the intimate community feel of a smaller place. You get a card key to access the hostel and your floor, a key to your room, another key to your locker and finally you're made to wear one of those bright concert wristbands to identify yourself as a guest.. It all feels a little overboard especially with the wristband which staff guilt-trips you into wearing.

Good atmosphere. Clean Rooms. Helpful staff

Staff were great really friendly and helpful. They gave me a couple of tips to get involved in a wine festival I'd have known nothing about. Common room is pretty good, it's not really a bar area as much as it is a fridge with beers and premade sandwiches in it. Would definitely stay here again.

I stayed here for one night and arrived pretty late so would be unfair to comment on atmosphere as most people were already out on a pub crawl. All in all though, from what I experienced, this hostel was decent. I must admit, I was won over by it's pillows, they are absolutely amazing, especially after a long tiring day. It's like resting your head on a huge cloud !

Amazing staff, nice rooms, and the bar setup was good. The location was pretty close to Old Town. Nice to meet people and the pub crawl could be good, depending on the crowd there.

clean and chilled hostel! great location in the city and staff were amazing and planned out our days!

absolute sausage fest. but if in an all girl dorm who cares. staff were the best I've ever encountered and so helpful for everything!

Hostel Blues was great and I wish I could have stayed longer. The girls at reception were seriously amazing. They were always willing to help you out or just have a chat. The location of the hostel is within walking distance to all the major sights and the female dorm was really nice and very clean. Finally, the atmosphere was great as there's a bar in the hostel and there's always someone hanging out there. If you're going to Bratislava definitely stay at Hostel Blues!

The staff was very knowledgable and very helpful and friendly.

The hostel had a really nice atmosphere. You could play table soccer or just chill in the bar. Also, the bedrooms were ok, just as it looked in the pictures.

The staff make this place great! Right away I felt welcomed into the hostel. I was only there one night so I can't say much about the atmosphere but you could tell it was a very friendly place. Facilities were alright, don't actually think there was a light in my shower haha but I would definitely stay here again for the value of what I paid.

Nice staff, they organise things on the evening which always helps meeting new people. Beds could be more comfortable in the 6 dorm.

Very nice hostel, not far from the city center. Great staff, very helpful with any questions we had. Nice rooms and very clean as well. Stayed there for only one night, so we didn't have time to visit a lot. But if you are there for longer, they have a lot of great ideas on what to do.! We can fully recommend this hostel. :)

The staff made this hostel - they were fantastic and so welcoming! The rooms were also very clean and spacious. However we had an ensuite and there was only one shower/toilet in one space, so if someone was using it, you had no access to a sink/mirror. An additional mirror in the bedroom would be great! Would definitely recommend this hostel!

Awesome hostel. The staff are extremely helpful and so nice. Good location and nice rooms

Loved the staff!! They were accommodating and very helpful. I wish the place smelled a little better :) but we were happy with our stay

• 7th Sep 2015