Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

I was super disappointed with this hostel. First of all, over an hour to check in. Didn't like that they tried to make me wear this bright orange wristband for 'my safety.' Also super crowded and way too noisy at night, and staff was not helpful with the noise problem. Also, way overpriced for Slovakia. On the plus side, the lockers were big. About all the positive I have to say.

You informed us about "noise problem" by sending email at 4.48 AM!! You wrote that people from next room "have been extremely loud for the past 5 hours", so we talked to them and they said they came back from the bar at 4 am and might have been louder for 10 minutes. They met you at the reception and even wanted to apologise but you couldnt look them in the eyes! If facing your lies was humiliating for you and this is your revenge, just dont lie next time and save us from this outrageous review!

Wonderful wonderful! Don't think twice about staying here!

Good Location, near from the city centre, you can make everything by walking. I'm not sure about the safety, because with the card from your floor you can enter in all rooms. But the staff, facilities and atmosphere are great.

One of the best hostels I've ever been! Really good bar with live music every wednesday, awesome staff and atmosphere!

Hostel Blues is exactly what a hostel should be. I was sad to leave. The staff were beyond friendly - always smiling, helpful

I had a great time staying here; we met some really cool people! The staff was super friendly and gave great recommendations for food. Would definitely recommend!

I came to Bratislava to run the marathon and decided to stay at this hostel upon the recommendation of my brother. Fantastic location and fabulous staff. The food and drinks were great. There were many superb bars and nightclubs with superb value for money. Gutted I had to leave, definitely comes recommended and I for sure will be revisiting in the not so distant future - Andrew

• 26th Mar 2015

Very well located and the staff is really very friendly

Very friendly and helpful staff

• 23rd Mar 2015

Had a wonderful stay! Barbara was awesome! :)

This hostel has an awesome location, hot showers and fast wifi. The atmosphere was great too. The staff were really helpful with restaurant recommendations and ideas on what to do. 10/10 would stay here again and 10/10 would recommend this hostel to someone else.

Brilliant hostel. Very clean. Great location. Very friendly staff.

Nice hostel, but wasnt much going on when I was there. Might have been the timing. Definitely a good spot in Bratislava.

Loved staying here; the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The location is superb! Only a block away from Old Town. Highly recommended.

Very good hostel. It is near the center and it is easy to get there. The staff is really helpful and nice, they're always there. The hostel was clean, the bathrooms were good. In general one of the best hostels I've stayed in.

My first time staying in a hostel and I was really impressed! The staff was very helpful, the people were nice, and the place was clean!

Great hostel with really helpful and friendly staff. Gave us a free map and marked down the best touristy sites and also best party sites. 24hr Reception/chill out area was a good place to mix with other travellers. Also the bar crawl picks up from this hostel.

Warm, safe, clean. No breakfast as standard. Very helpful staff, spent lots of time advising where to go and drawing on maps. Was late for my flight in morning and they checked me out and had a taxi arrive within 2 mins.

• 12th Mar 2015

Really kind and helpful staff, super clean and in an excellent location.

Staff were really friendly, Rooms clean and hostel in a good location. Would definitely recommend.