Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

This hostel has the best location - a few minutes walking distance from all of the most treasured, historical sites, as well as the lovely Christmas market in the Old Town Square, and the lobby or common area of the hostel is extremely comfortable with plenty of sitting areas and a fully stocked kitchen. It is well maintained - impeccably clean and the staff are both very cordial, accommodating, and knowledgeable - they can book a taxi for the moderate cost of 5 euros to take you across town.

One of the Best hostel I've been!

I loved my stay at Hostel Blues, the staff went out of their way to make you feel welcome and included.

This was one of my favorite hostels I have ever stayed at. It was very clean, had an amazing staff, and a great bar/common area to hang out. I only wish I could have stayed longer! Thanks for a great experience!

I loved staying in this hostel, I really liked the staff, they were excellent, and the atmosphere was great with my roomates, I had amazing time in Bratislava!

I can't recommend this hostel enough. The staff was amazing, they gave us so many wonderful recommendations for places to eat and hang out. The rooms were cozy and the location was ideal, just a short walk anywhere we wanted to go. Having such a wonderful spot to "come home to" made the trip infinitely better.

cool hostel. well located and friendly staff. Will visit again

What a fantastic (REAL) hostel! None of the clinical rubbish you get nowadays. The staff made my friend and I feel like we were at home. They couldn't do enough for us and were so friendly and polite! The hostel is located within walking distance from town. They even provide free Slovakian cookery lessons with a meal at the end! They gave us padlocks for large lockers in the room for free! We've stayed in 13 different hostels on our trip and this one completely outshone them all! Stay here!

Excellent value for money :)

I loved this hostel. Staff are way too friendly. Price is so great. Location is central, few minutes walk from the centre where most of the nightlife happens. Well, Bratislava is small anyways. The lounge area is comfortable and chill. They don't serve breakfast though which is a shame. Safe lockers available and they can lend you a lock and a towel with the keycard on a deposit.

I highly recommend visiting this lovely, architecturally beautiful country - especially at Christmastime to enjoy the lovely Christmas market, and this hostel is perfectly located, 5 minutes from the market and major shopping malls. It is also inexpensive, immaculately maintained, and very comfortable.

Wow, what a wonderful surprise to find an amazing hostel in an emerging city like Bratislava. The common areas (two dining rooms and a lounge) were the best I've experienced at a hostel, the staff were lovely, and the well-equipped kitchen was great. It was a little noisy at night due to both party noise and trams roaring past but otherwise I was very happy here and would happily return. Bratislava is lovely despite its rough and ruinous patches: a city ripe for urban renewal. See it now!

Thanks for all the help . You guys is a very professional team.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »