Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

smashed it! I would definitely stay here again. the Monday night cooking class is a great (and free) way to meet other travellers. thanks guys!

WIFI was great. Hostel was very nice. Goodish location with supermarkets & bus stop next door. Some staff (Eva) were really nice & friendly, some who were on the morning shift could be friendlier.... No breakfast included in the price.

The Staffs were extremely friendly, Kristy patiently pin pointed all the points of interest and reasonably price restaurants around the Bratislava area. And, the facilities and the atmosphere were quite good as well!

Great base for exploring the city and a good place to hang out at night.....

Staff are really cool, had good chats and went out partying with them

Awesome hostel. The staff were amazing - helpful, friendly and fun. Good vibe. Awesome facilities. Would definitely stay here again! Cheap laundry.

great atmosphere, we only spent a night there and there was a cooking class of typical slovak food and almost everyone in the hostel joined and had dinner together and suddenly it was like we were a big happy family chatting and having drinks. nice and helpfull staff

Staff was great, bar is stocked, and the pub crawl was good. The staff were great to chat with about what to do.

PERFECT!!!

I enjoyed staying here. The people at reception were awesome, and gave me great tips for exploring Bratislava. They recommended tours, and places to see. The also offer discount coupons to local restaurants. I wasn't able to find the restaurants so I have no idea if they are good or not.

Really enjoyed my visit - being an older person can sometimes be daunting when amongst a large group of young people - the staff and other visitors were all great - I really enjoyed the community meal and will remember the recipe - the location is just fabulous- the instructions oink how ti get to the hostel were absolutely perfect so that even an older person managed to get there without getting lost - well done to all the team

Great small hostel in a good location. The staff are great, very friendly and helpful. I'd stay here again if I visit Bratislava in the future. Good place for solo travellers to meet others.

Stayed unfortunately just for 1 night but it was enough to be fully impressed. The staff are incredible and so helpful. They really made me want to revisit Bratislava and when it happens I'll know where I'll stay :)

Had a surprisingly great time in Bratislava mainly thanks to Hostel Blues Staff are all great, social environment, nice area to drink their cheap beers and a live blues band on Thursdays.

This was such a fantastic hostel to stay at! The staff are so incredibly friendly and will tell you absolutely everything that you need to see in Bratislava, it's close to old town, a blues band plays in the common area on Monday a night, the facilities are great and I would definitely recommend it to solo travelers too. Thank you for a great stay in Bratislava!!!

Very good hostel.. staff were amazingly friendly and helpful. If i am in Bratislava again will be staying here again.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »