Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

The hostel had a really nice atmosphere. You could play table soccer or just chill in the bar. Also, the bedrooms were ok, just as it looked in the pictures.

The staff make this place great! Right away I felt welcomed into the hostel. I was only there one night so I can't say much about the atmosphere but you could tell it was a very friendly place. Facilities were alright, don't actually think there was a light in my shower haha but I would definitely stay here again for the value of what I paid.

Nice staff, they organise things on the evening which always helps meeting new people. Beds could be more comfortable in the 6 dorm.

Very nice hostel, not far from the city center. Great staff, very helpful with any questions we had. Nice rooms and very clean as well. Stayed there for only one night, so we didn't have time to visit a lot. But if you are there for longer, they have a lot of great ideas on what to do.! We can fully recommend this hostel. :)

The staff made this hostel - they were fantastic and so welcoming! The rooms were also very clean and spacious. However we had an ensuite and there was only one shower/toilet in one space, so if someone was using it, you had no access to a sink/mirror. An additional mirror in the bedroom would be great! Would definitely recommend this hostel!

Awesome hostel. The staff are extremely helpful and so nice. Good location and nice rooms

Loved the staff!! They were accommodating and very helpful. I wish the place smelled a little better :) but we were happy with our stay

• 7th Sep 2015

Good hostel in a central location. The staff are excellent and will make you feel welcome, they will also chat with you until 5 in the morning

I had a great stay, really good atmosphere and the staff are awesome. Dakujem! :)

Fantastic hostel! The staff is wonderful, so helpful and often hang out with the guests on their time off. Ask them for suggestions!! The bar/chillout area downstairs really helps everyone meet, beer and wine is very cheap. Highly recommended for solo travellers. The only negative is that the 8 bed dorm only has one shower so it can take a long time to get in there in the morning..... (2+ hours once!).

Great place with positive ambiance! Highly energetic staff!

Brilliant hostel in a nice square, only downside was it is quiet noisy at night, was surprised to get charged the extra as I am not a student but it does mention this on hostel world.

best staff ever ;-)

Absolutely love this hostel. Had the best staff and travelers. One of my top stops on my trip. Has a great bar with food and drinks at reception. Easy to get to the free walking tour in town.

This hostel has the best staff in Europe, they were always really helpful and amazingly friendly. The hostel it's self is clean and has good facilities. It's also within walking distance to the centre. Had an amazing time here.

A really great hostel and it's easy to meet people. The staff was fantastic as well!

Nice hostel, very clean with all you could ask for and the staff were very helpful whenever you needed anything.

Staff were very friendly and super helpful. Special thanks to Bianka for all her help with restaurants and metro connections. Good kitchen and dining areas and great chill out area with cushions.

Great hostel, very cheap, good facilities. Staff are super helpful, friendly and very knowledgable about what is best to see and do in Bratislava. The hostel bar is actually just a fridge full of cans of beer, but the areas to hang out in are nice enough. Only complaint we had was that there was a foul smell from the shower room the entire time we were there, but that's fixable!

Girls at reception were so amazing, really friendly as helpful :) Every day there are free activities advertised at reception, yoga in the park, tours, pub crawls!! Great location, cool and quirky rooms, lockers for your things, clean bathrooms...I really can't fault this hostel!! Loved it and would definitely stay here again :)