Hostel Blues Reviews

Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia

A great couple of nights at this hostel and very helpful staff

Very friendly English speaking staff who were enthusiastic and very helpful. They were also willing and able to point out all of the best places to go for the nightlife. For the cost, it's the best hostel you will find. Lockers in rooms provide good security and are big enough to fit an entire rucksack in and lock with a padlock provided from the reception desk for peace of mind. Great place to say, brilliant staff.

• 19th Apr 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

My absolute favorite hostel!!!! I have stayed in plenty of hostels in Europe, and this was by far the best. The staff is so friendly and welcoming, and the atmosphere of having a blues style bar in the lobby is so wonderful. I met the nicest people in this hostel and highly recommend staying here!!!

It was one of the best hostels I've stayed in. So clean, friendly staff, and I've met some really great people. Great location, easy to get around the city and I've just had a fabulous time! Thanks!

No complaints at all. The staff was very friendly and helpful with activities to do around the city--places to see

I've seen a lot of hostels, but this is definitely amongst the Top3. It was just the perfect stay - I checked in at 5 a.m. and within the first 10 minutes I have been told where there are places to have lunch, dinner, party, relax as well as where to do all the tourism stuff best. The atmosphere is great. ot only because of the great and always in a good mood receptionists, but also because of the opened atmosphere in the common room.

One of the best Hostels I've ever stayed in, social without being a party hostel can be a hard thing to pull off but they do it greatly.

• 14th Apr 2014

Bratislava is very small so the hostel is close to the main attractions (probably the case for all other hostels in the city). The staff was friendly and helpful.

Hostel Blues was great! Upon arrival, the check-in clerk invited my friend and I to sit down and showed us a map of the things she would recommend we see/do (all of which we did, and all of which we enjoyed). The rooms were a decent size, clean, and comfortable. It took all of about 10 minutes to walk to old town (where all of the stuff to do is). Also, there was a grocery store right in the same block, and the (community) kitchen was clean and easy/free to use!

Good location and easy to find. The staff was helpful and the old town is about 5 minute walk.

Great place to stop if you visiting this (boring city) in one of the the most amazing countries in the world :-)

The best receptionist, ever, amazingly friendly helpful staff!!Andrea and Niki are the bests!

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

Great hostel Winther very helpful and fun staff.. This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at... It's clean, close to everything and there's always something to do there.. Get the staff to help you with directions to the SPA an hour away ish... It's an awesome place and cheap!!!!

Really good Hostel, nice atmosphere and everyone was very friendly! Thanks for everything!

• 3rd Apr 2014

Very nice and clean hostel, perfect location, staff very friendly and nice. The kitchen and common area is very big, there were also a free blues concert the day I came. I wish to come back to Bratislava, I really enjoyed my time in Hostel Blues. :) Hostel pulito e carino, in una zona centralissima, personale molto cordiale e simpatico. La cucina e l area comune sono molto grandi, il giorno che sono arrivato c' era un concerto blues (gratuito) nella sala comune. Raccomandato.

Nice rooms and facilities. The bar is nice and sometimes have live jazz music!

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »