Hostel Boemia Reviews

Gheorghe Baritiu street no.13, Brasov, Romania

I was impressed with the cleanliness, silence and friendliness of this location.

I can't describe how amazing this hostel is.... The best way I can put it is, one of those hidden gems you rarely hear about. Ana and Alex where just the best people ever giving me the best places to eat and visit... This place is extremely clean and just cozy!!!!!

They helped me arrange a great tour of the region and even refunded me when I didn't feel like eating breakfast one day. Good hostel, but very quiet when I was there in terms of atmosphere.

Breakfast and security could be improved. Overall very clean hostel in a great location.