Hostel Boemia Reviews

Gheorghe Baritiu street no.13, Brasov, Romania

The hostel has a great location! Howwever, the rooms are small and not well ventilated. I shared a windowless 5-bed room that was reached by walking through another room with two women (I don´t recall how many beds it had) -- with only one other woman. If the room had been full, it would have been very uncomfortable! There are only two showers, with poor shower heads and no towel racks or hooks or shelves. The WiFi didn´t work 1 day out of 2.

Very very nice staff, friendly and helpful. Nice breakfast.

The most friendly and professional staff ever. Excellent breakfast. Easy to get from train station and free city tour. Thanks so much for everything. Can't wait to get back!!

Friendly and helpfull staff and owners. Great location. Thanks.

The hostel was the cleanest one I've ever stayed in- absolutely spotless! The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and the facilities are also excellent. The living area is very comfortable and we were provided with a good breakfast in the morning. The location is great- about a three minute walk to the main square in Brasov where there are loads of restaurants, cafes, shops etc. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone traveling to Brasov.

If you want to feel in home just stay in this hostel. The place is like a home, has everything you need in the kitchen, the bed is great and the shower is awesome (the best shower I took ever). In the morning they did omelette for the breakfast, really good! I just recommend this place.