Hostel Boemia Reviews

Gheorghe Baritiu street no.13, Brasov, Romania

Lovely homey hostel, were lucky enough to have it to ourselves for 2/3 nights. Good location in the old town. Awesome shower. Good kitchen facilities.

Good breakfast - great location - nice common room - massage shower

I am very lucky to find this great hostel and stay there. I recommend to all. Great atmosphere, clean and secure. xx

I stayed at Hostel Boemia for almost a week when visiting Transylvania. The hostel is spotless clean and the showers are very good. Beds are comfortable and the location... what can I say? The best! I've never stayed in a hostel better located than this. You can even hear the bell from the Black Church going on every hour from your room. Just amazing. The free breakfast is also a nice commodity! Thanks for the great hospitality!