Hostel Boemia Reviews

Gheorghe Baritiu street no.13, Brasov, Romania

Very good location, around all the touristic places. Very friendly staff, very clean and rather cheap prices.

Really kind staff in a well located hostel.

Great staff who'll help out as able. Sadly washing machune not working. Busy place with lots of peeps but fun;) toilets smell a bit

great hostel ! really good set up . omelets for breakfast

I had a fantastic time in the Boemia hostel. The staff were so friendly, especially Ana who took me for a tour around the local sights. The place was lovely, clean, modern and spacious. I would definitely recommend it. As a single travelling female I felt safe and had a nice place to relax with great company.

Hostel had everything that we needed. Breakfast pretty simple. Staff very helpfull. We had 8bed room which was also very spacefull.

Had a great time here and would recommend. A very good set up where all tenants get together and plan activities to do.. Definitely not set up for a party, but very good to meet other people. Beds comfy, dorms spacious, only thing would be an extra shower as peak hour is quite busy.

This hostel is very central, has a delicious breakfast and comfortable bunks. I met a few nice people there but the overall atmosphere was very quiet, even on the weekend. It's good value for money though :)

Great hostel! We where there for three nights and had a great time. The staff was extremely helpful (especially Alex).

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Israel

Great hostel! Really friendly staff that cook breakfast for you in the mornings!! No complaints about the hostel

One of the nicest showers we have ever had at a hostel (a crucial factor after being on the road for months)! Location was amazing - right in old town and near everything. Free breakfast was decent. Staff was amazing. Would definitely stay here again. The only con - No laundry services.

Loved the vibe in this hostel with so many different common areas to hang out in and a perfect location I would definitely stay here again!!!

Nice hostel. I liked the bedrooms had a separate common area. The showers were awesome!!!! Jets and everything, haven't seen that in a hostel.

Wow! I love Hostel Boemia! Great location, close to the city centre + just a few minutes' walk to the bus station. Comfy bed and bedclothes, clean bathroom, nice kitchen/common room. Alex and Ana are wonderful! They helped me with every question I had, be it excursions, palinca recommendations Romanian history, or other places I wanted to visit. When you've stayed in Hostel Boemia you think twice if you really want to leave Brasov (and its great surroundings for hiking) at all. :-)

• 29th Jun 2015

I was impressed with the cleanliness, silence and friendliness of this location.