Hostel Boemia Reviews

Gheorghe Baritiu street no.13, Brasov, Romania

Really kind staff in a well located hostel.

Great staff who'll help out as able. Sadly washing machune not working. Busy place with lots of peeps but fun;) toilets smell a bit

great hostel ! really good set up . omelets for breakfast

I had a fantastic time in the Boemia hostel. The staff were so friendly, especially Ana who took me for a tour around the local sights. The place was lovely, clean, modern and spacious. I would definitely recommend it. As a single travelling female I felt safe and had a nice place to relax with great company.

Hostel had everything that we needed. Breakfast pretty simple. Staff very helpfull. We had 8bed room which was also very spacefull.

Had a great time here and would recommend. A very good set up where all tenants get together and plan activities to do.. Definitely not set up for a party, but very good to meet other people. Beds comfy, dorms spacious, only thing would be an extra shower as peak hour is quite busy.

This hostel is very central, has a delicious breakfast and comfortable bunks. I met a few nice people there but the overall atmosphere was very quiet, even on the weekend. It's good value for money though :)

Great hostel! We where there for three nights and had a great time. The staff was extremely helpful (especially Alex).

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Israel

Great hostel! Really friendly staff that cook breakfast for you in the mornings!! No complaints about the hostel

One of the nicest showers we have ever had at a hostel (a crucial factor after being on the road for months)! Location was amazing - right in old town and near everything. Free breakfast was decent. Staff was amazing. Would definitely stay here again. The only con - No laundry services.

Loved the vibe in this hostel with so many different common areas to hang out in and a perfect location I would definitely stay here again!!!

Nice hostel. I liked the bedrooms had a separate common area. The showers were awesome!!!! Jets and everything, haven't seen that in a hostel.

I was impressed with the cleanliness, silence and friendliness of this location.

I can't describe how amazing this hostel is.... The best way I can put it is, one of those hidden gems you rarely hear about. Ana and Alex where just the best people ever giving me the best places to eat and visit... This place is extremely clean and just cozy!!!!!

They helped me arrange a great tour of the region and even refunded me when I didn't feel like eating breakfast one day. Good hostel, but very quiet when I was there in terms of atmosphere.

Breakfast and security could be improved. Overall very clean hostel in a great location.

They cook you an omlette in the morning (if you get a room with included breakfast). The staff are super lovely and helpful and the rooms are nice and comfortable.

The hostel has a great location! Howwever, the rooms are small and not well ventilated. I shared a windowless 5-bed room that was reached by walking through another room with two women (I don´t recall how many beds it had) -- with only one other woman. If the room had been full, it would have been very uncomfortable! There are only two showers, with poor shower heads and no towel racks or hooks or shelves. The WiFi didn´t work 1 day out of 2.

Very very nice staff, friendly and helpful. Nice breakfast.

The most friendly and professional staff ever. Excellent breakfast. Easy to get from train station and free city tour. Thanks so much for everything. Can't wait to get back!!