Hostel Bosque Nativo Reviews

Fresia 290, Valdivia, Chile

Bosque Nativo was nice with very comfortable beds and very clean.

They hadn't taken our booking into account and so they didn't have room for us. From what we understood it was because the email from Hostelworld was in English so they didn't read it. What a shame because the place looked nice and the staff as well. Fortunately, they found us another hostel and paid for the taxi.

Nice clean hostel. Not far from the center and in a nice quiet street. Very good breakfast for a hostel. I didn't like that the baggage storage/the baggage was basically accesible to everyone. Showers could use lockers.

The hostel was OK. we booked 2 nights but then we got there they told was the hostel was fully booked and they have only 1 night available! We needed to switch to another, much more expensive hostel the next day. Don't trust the online reservation and try to call and verify with the hostel (spanish only when we were there).

Really nice and chill hostel, super nice atmosphere and staff... I would defintly come back!!!

Nice hostel, little bathroom but clean, every day new towel, good equiped kitchen

This hostel was very chilled which was perfect. The set up is gorgeous with a great breakfast. The staff didnt speak much english in my experience which made it tricky for me as my spanish isnt very good. This was a very safe nice place to stay.

Awesome Hostal from Non-Profit-Organization. Had a great time in Valdivia. Really liked the city and the hostal is good located. Also the tips from the Staff were awesome. Really good commen room. Definitly the place to stay.