Hostel Brasil Boutique Reviews

Rua Fidalga, 479, Vila Madalena, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Excellent hostel at HBB! Its a really safe and cool,hip area of Villa Madalena. Rooms and Beds are modern comfy and clean, and the staff are absolutely brilliant. Only one slight bit of a concern is that the hostel is about 20min walk from villa madalena metro station, and include uphill walk. If you are willing to take a bus, 3-4 stops, and you're fine.

Staff: really kind and helpful. No matter what you are asking them, they'll help you! area: hostel is located in an attractive ,alternative neighbourhood which seems a bit posher. 10 minutes walk to the metro. When it comes to the hostel itself: very,very clean and modern. Beds are very comfy- best bed I had in hostel so far. It seems more like a hotel than a hostel. We had a great time!

Great hostel, super clean and great bar. Vila Madalena is a really cool area

I have been traveling thru south america for two months now, staying in a bunch of hostels

Best hostel I've stayed in. Really clean, awesome staffect, environment and neigbourhood. I highly recommend it.

It is an excellent hostel, but as I stayed during the World Cup I paid a premium. But, it was like this everywhere in Brazil. Great place though, and fantastic staff. I highly recommend this place.

Thanks thomas!! Glad to read your comment!