Hostel Brasil Boutique Reviews

Rua Fidalga, 479, Vila Madalena, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Beds were great, the rooms, bathrooms and showers were very clean and there's free breakfast. The staff were fantastic and Vila Madalena is a great area too. Loved my stay here!

We absolutely loved our stay at HBB. Very clean, comfy beds and good showers. Ali and Andressa went out of their way to help us with everything we needed and the value for money was outstanding!! Thanks so much. Sam, Jack

One of the most perfect hostels I've ever stayed at. Definitely recommend it!

• 21st Dec 2013

Most when going to Sao Paulo thinks the city is summarized by his transit and the fact everything is expensive. At least this hostel dropped my idea of ​​expensive, because it showed me that you can find something good and cheap in the city. The rooms are clean, it has air conditioned and lock. The wi-fi in the room is not very good, but you can access perfectly in the in the living room. The Hostel Also have a nice breakfast . For the price I paid, it worthed a lot.

Absolutely fantastic stay. The owner was so friendly, helpful and would go out of her way to make sure I was comfortable and happy. Have stayed in hostels all over the world and can honestly say this is the finest hostel ever. Hotel standard for hostel price. Bed was build in as a pod, very comfortable, shower was hot and spacious and the facilities were all incredibly modern. Wouldn't hesitate about staying again.