Hostel Brasil Boutique Reviews

Rua Fidalga, 479, Vila Madalena, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Great hostel, super clean and great bar. Vila Madalena is a really cool area

I have been traveling thru south america for two months now, staying in a bunch of hostels

Best hostel I've stayed in. Really clean, awesome staffect, environment and neigbourhood. I highly recommend it.

It is an excellent hostel, but as I stayed during the World Cup I paid a premium. But, it was like this everywhere in Brazil. Great place though, and fantastic staff. I highly recommend this place.

Thanks thomas!! Glad to read your comment!

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Beds were great, the rooms, bathrooms and showers were very clean and there's free breakfast. The staff were fantastic and Vila Madalena is a great area too. Loved my stay here!

Hey man, glad you liked HBB!! Hope you enjoyed the rest of the trip as much as you enjoyed Sao Paulo and Vila Madalena!