Hostel Brasil Boutique Reviews

Rua Fidalga, 479, Vila Madalena, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Nice modern hostel in cool area. Some staff a bit indifferent, didn't like being charged for a towel after mine was taken. Shower setup awkward with no space to change. Some items of mine were taken but anonymously returned the next day.

The staff at the hostel were all incredibly helpful and friendly. The hostel is beautifully and tastefully decorated and super clean and comfortable to live in. The only thing was that the AC seemed to be a glitchy (either too hot or too cold), but it really wasn't an issue. Such an amazing hostel - possibly the best I've ever stayed at!

I extended the stay by a day on the day of arrival. The following day, I had breakfast and was due to meet my friend. As I left the building, I was told to leave by a horrible owner name Alexandra. She claimed it was down to 'the hostel being full because a large group came'. To me this is disgusting because I booked the extra night. The staff are helpless because the owner decides what happens. Alexandra the owner reminds me of the great dictator of Adolf Hitler, cold and calculated!

Beautiful modern hostel with clean facilities, free breakfast, in an amazing neighborhood. The staff was incredibly nice and helpful during out stay. Will be staying at HBB every time we're in Sao Paulo.

I had a long and pleasant stay at HBB for a university research in São Paulo and I could say all the hostel's facilities worked perfect for me with a great location in a hype, calm and modern neighborhood and a lovely staff I knew I could count for truly any help! I highly recommend HBB and hope you have a nice stay if going to São Paulo.

I had a great stay at this hostel. Staff are very welcoming and helpful.

• 18th Jan 2015